- » Frying Potato Chips
Frying Potato Chips Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frying potato chips recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frying potato chips recipes.
This is one ridiculously awe inspiring dish. Looks like a Heston Blumenthal recipe to me! I have never seen French fries injected withmayonnaise, soy, ketchup, chocolate and gravy. It is the perfect snack for a perfect get together. - 99.3333
Home Fried Potato Chips
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Home Fried Potato Chips. These are made from fresh, unpeeled potatoes, which are quickly fried in peanut oil and sprinkled with coarse sea salt. - 96.0181
1. Peel potatoes. Wash and cut into fingers.
2. Deep fry till crisp. Add salt. - 23.9556
Potato Chips And Potato Straws
Scrub and rinse the potatoes.
Peel them thinly.
For chips—cut into sticks about 2 in long and 1/2 in wide and thick.
For straws—cut into strips the size of a wooden match.
Drop them into cold water as they are cut.
Rinse and drain and dry in a clean... - 31.4225
Sweet Potato Chips
Peel sweet potatoes and rinse them well.
Cut potatoes into paper-thin slices.
Wash slices; dry each slice well.
In a deep saucepan or frying pan, heat oil until a potato slice sizzles when dropped in.
Place sliced potatoes in the pan in batches, being careful... - 31.2947
Heavenly Potato Chips
Using a lage sharp knife or a vegetable slicer, cut the potatoes into 1/16-inch-thick slices.
In separate bowls, soak the white and sweet potato slices in lukewarm water for 2 minutes.
Rinse and dry thoroughly.
In a large heavy pot with high sides, heat 3 to... - 30.6262
These Potato Chips are simply irresistible ! Try out these Potato Chips with spicy or sweet n sour tomato dip for a snack ! Also these Potato chips made a tasty and crunchy side course for your fish chops ! Feel free to come up with suggestions if you have... - 26.3917
Sweet Potato Chips
Soak potatoes in 2 qts. of ice water for 1 hour; drain and pat dry.
Heat oil to 375° in an electric skillet or deep-fat fryer.
Fry potatoes, seven or eight slices at a time, until golden brown, 1-2 minutes, turning once.
Drain on paper towels; sprinkle with... - 25.475
Sweet Potato Chips
1. Pare potatoes, halve them lengthwise, and thinly slice them using vegetable slicer or with a sharp knife.
2. Take a medium-sized bowl; fill it with ice water, chill until crispy. Take water with slotted spoon, and drain it well on paper towel.
3.... - 32.8769
Parsnip And Potato Puree With Fried Parsnip Chips
Place the potato and parsnip chunks in separate large saucepans.
Cover each vegetable with 2 inches cold water, add 1 teaspoon of the salt, cover, and bring to a boil.
Reduce to a simmer and cook until tender, about 30 minutes.
Drain and pass through a food... - 39.586
Potato Chip Oven Fried Chicken
Rinse and pat dry chicken pieces.
Beat eggs together with water.
In a brown paper bag put potato chip crumbs and parsley and paprika.
Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture to coat.
Then put pieces in brown bag, a few at a time, and shake to coat.
Place coated... - 34.5041
Sweet Potato Chip
Crispy sweet fried potatoes makes for a delicious side that perfectly pairs with other meat and vegetable dishes. Chef Giovanni shows how to make crunchy sweet potato chips at home in a few simple steps. - 66.4763
Homemade Potato Chips
1. Wash the potatoes and then slice them to about 1/8th of an inch thick
2. Soak the slices for 2 hours or more to crisp up in cold water. Ensure that the soaking water is changed twice during the soaking time.
3. Drain and dry them just before... - 33.529
Use a vegetable peeler or slicer on a hand grater or food processor to cut potatoes into very thin slices, less than 1/16 inch thick.
In a medium bowl, soak potato slices in cold water to cover 30 minutes, changing water once.
Preheat oven to... - 30.139
Potato Chips, Pineapple And Walnut Snacks
If you are looking for a quick-fix snack, try munching this filling snack the next time hunger hits! Thekel tells you how you can prepare quick and easy munchies at home using potato chips, pineapple and walnuts. A powerhouse of taste and healthy nutrients,... - 72.02
Crispy Potato Chips
These are world wide popular snack and doesn’t need any introduction. Below is the recipe of the instant version of making the potato chips. They are BETTER than the store bought ones.These Potato Chips are very addictive so make in a small batch and enjoy... - 0
When I was in Japan, a friend sent me some classic New Zealand tomato sauce and a tomato shaped tomato sauce dispenser to remind me of home.
So, before I left, I decided to eat some chips, kiwi-style. - 96.7873
Thin N Crispy Potato Chips
1. Fill a bowl with water, peel and drop potatoes in it to take out the starch.
2. Pop it in refrigerator for an hour.
3. Place a frying pan on medium heat, and pour oil in it.
4. Dip a potato slice and check if the oil is hot enough to fry.
5. Drop... - 109.431
Crispy Fried Fish And Potato Chips
Watch this amazing video that displays great slicing techniques and an elegant recipe too. The video is impressive and the recipe is really simple and worth trying. Take a look to make a delicious treat for a enjoyable snack time with your family and friends! - 106.137
1. For the chips, peel potatoes and chut into wedges of 1.5cm size
2. Place in a pan of cold salt water and bring it to a boil; take the pan off the heat immediately and let the potatoes stand for three minutes or so; drain and let dry on a colander... - 30.1069
Betty's Crispy Sweet Potato Chips
Who doesn't like to eat and enjoy crispy chips. See this impressive video that shares a recipe to make sweet potato chips. Join Betty in her kitchen as she prepares these super delicious crispy chips in just a few minutes. Take a look and impress your family... - 114.734
Chicken Caesar Wrap And Potato Chips
Quick picnic meal - watch this video and prepare it all in a jiffy. Here is a wonderful combination of chicken wrap and potato chips. These versatile chicken wraps is made with a lemon dressing to add a bit of zest. The potato chips are super crispy and... - 115.99
Bread And Cheese Roll With Potato Finger Chips
1. Mix cheese, garam masala and cream together.
2. Dip each slice of bread into the milk one at a time. Squeeze out milk, placing the slices between your palms.
3. Place 1 tablespoon of filling in the centre of the bread slice. Gently make an oblong roll.... - 38.6932
- Peel the skin of the potatoes and cut it into long and thin strips.
- Add salt according to taste.
- Heat around ½ liter of oil for frying.
- Put the cut potatoes in the pan for frying for around 2-3mins.
- When the potatoes become little pinkish in... - 40.3131
Kutchan is famous for snow and potatoes so the mascot is a skiing potato. Its name is Jyatakun. (This is a mistake – it should be Jyagatakun). Jyagaimo is Japanese for potato. The potatoes here are really cheap and delicious so I’ve been eating them a... - 102.171
Hand Cut Chips
1. Wash, peel, rewash the potatoes and cut into strips approx 6cm–7cm long by 1cm wide and 1cm deep.
2. Wash the cut potatoes once again and dry on a clean cloth.
3. Heat a heavy-based deep pan half-filled with oil to about... - 77.2744
Quick Tortilla With Potato Chips And Onion
When you need a quick weeknight main dish, this could make for a wonderful entry into your a la carte. This video shows how to make quick tortilla with potato chips and onions. It's so simple and easy and requires such basic ingredients that you would bite... - 103.711
Chips And Sausages
First peel the potatoes, using the vegetable peeler.
To cut into chips, lay a potato on the chopping board.
Cut lengthwise into slices.
Cut each slice into fingers.
Drop into the plastic bowl, filled with cold water.
While you're cutting the... - 36.6653
Mutton And Potato Chips
1. Peel and cut potatoes in thin fingers.
2. Deep fry fingers till crisp. Remove and drain on paper; sprinkle salt and set aside.
3. Slice onions; grind together garlic, green chillies and coriander leaves.
4. Pour off extra fat and fry onions till brown. Add... - 38.5647
Crusty Chip Fried Chicken
Crusty chip fried chicken is a oven fried chicken recipe. Prepared with a coating of potato chips and seasoned with garlic salt, the crusty chip fried chicken is simple and homely and can be served with salads. - 32.2873
Arugula Salad With Crispy Fingerling Potato Chips
Cook the bacon in a skillet until crispy.
Drain the bacon on paper towels.
In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard and shallot, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Whisk in the olive oil in a steady stream until it is incorporated and an... - 31.1881
A healthy alternative to overtly salty, storebought chips, kumara chips not only makes for satisfying munchies, but is delightfully low in calories too. Sarah shows you how yo can prepare this Maori staple at your kitchen with a few simple steps. Hearty,... - 96.3346
1. Rinse and scrub the potatoes thoroughly in running water.
2. Slice the potatoes razor thin.
3. Heat the oil in a deep pan at the temperature of 350 degrees F.
4. Add in the potato slices and deep fry, stirring continuously for 6... - 97.6343
Fish & Chips
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut into serving-size pieces.
Cut potatoes in uniform strips, slightly larger than for French fries.
To make chips: Deep fry potato strips until golden brown in Crisco heated to 375°F. (about 7-8 minutes).
Remove, drain on paper towels,... - 45.0244
Fish & Chips
Fish & Chips has an Out of this world taste. The fish fillets and potatoes
give the Fish & Chips Impressive taste. Must catch it - 45.4794
Peel the potatoes, cut them into thick chips and leave them to soak in salt water.
Fill a deep fryer or kadhai with oil and heat to a temperature of 160°C.
Remove the chips from the water, dry them thoroughly and place them in the deep fryer.
When they are... - 21.1621
Fish And Chips
1. Clean the fish and ensure there are no bones.
2. Cut the fish fillet into half and keep it aside.
3. Cut the potatoes into think long slices and keep it aside.
4. In a bowl put flour, vinegar, salt and baking soda and little water... - 91.6757
Oven Fried Fish And Chips
1) Clean, wash, and dry fish.
2) Preheat oven to 500 degree.
3) Season fish with salt and pepper.
4) Combine parsley and butter and spread the mixture on either side of the fish.
5) Blend milk and egg, dip each fish in the egg mixture,... - 43.5917
Fried Fish And Chips
1. Wash the fish fillets carefully rubbing with a mixture of salt, lemon juice and 1/2 tbsp garlic paste.
2. Make a marinade of ginger-garlic paste, worchestershire sauce, the rest of the lemon juice, salt, pepper and soak the fish in it for an hour.
3.... - 33.049
Seasoned Bacon Wrapped Oven Chips
Barry was asked to make seasoned fries / chips but then a seperate request came in to wrap fries in bacon - so he combines both. These are very, very addictive. - 0
Slice potatoes paper thin; soak in cold water for 1 hour.
Drain; pat dry tietween paper toweling.
Place just enough potato slices in frying basket to cover bottom.
Fry in hot duep fat for 3 minutes or until lightly browned, shaking basket frequently.
Drain on... - 23.748
Hot Scallop Salad With Potato Chips
Rinse scallops well, pat dry, and cut crosswise about 1/4 inch thick.
To a 10 to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, add oil and ginger.
When hot, add 1/2 the scallops; turn often with a wide spatula until scallops are tinged with gold and no longer... - 43.7565
Hot Tomato Chutney With Masala Potato Chips
Cut each potato into 4 pieces lengthwise and soak in salted water for 20 minutes.
Drain and sprinkle over the powdered spices. Drizzle with a generous helping of oil. Mix well and bake in an oven at 300Â°F until golden brown.
Remove the pepper skin away by... - 37.4101
Mushrooms And Beef Dip Sandwich With Potato Chips
Mushrooms can make marvelous recipes as they are versatile in nature. Watch this impressive video that delivers great information about mushrooms and shows a wonderful recipe that would held you spell bound. This video displays great cooking techniques too! - 101.94
Mini Steak, Onion Rings & Chips
In this video Barry attempts to make a mini scaled down version of steak, onion rings and chips. The food will then be served up on a small china plate approximately the size of a tangerine segment.
Will it work and more importantly how will it taste all in a... - 0
Classic Fish And Chips
If you want to prepare a popular take-away from food joints at home, try this Classic Fish and Chips recipe. This dish is apt to serve as a snack at home or when you are calling your friends over. Don't let the fried fish make you think twice about the... - 97.4393
Fish And Chips
Peel the potatoes and cut into chips (french fries).
Soak in cold water for 30 minutes.
Wipe the fish.
Season the flour and lightly coat the fish.
To make the batter, sift flour and salt into a bowl.
Add yolks, oil and water to flour and beat... - 45.2551
Parmesan Chilli Burger With Chunky Chips
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the onions over a medium-low heat for 10 mins or until soft. Stir in the wine and sugar and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat, add the remaining relish ingredients and let it cook down slowly for about 30-35... - 35.9556
Easy Fish And Chips With Special Slaw
1. Finely slice lettuce to make about 8 cups. Coarsely shred cucumber and radishes.
2. In medium-sized bowl, mix mayonnaise and next 6 ingredients until blended and smooth. Add sliced lettuce, shredded cucumber, and radishes; with rubber spatula, toss... - 34.0853
Fish & Chips
Cut potatoes lengthwise in 1/2-inch-thick French-fry strips; set aside.
Cut fish in 1-1/2- to 2-inch pieces; set aside.
In a wok, deep-fat fryer or heavy saucepan, heat oil to 365F (185C) or until a 1-inch cube of bread turns golden brown in 1 minute.
Preheat... - 43.127
Fish And Chips
My Fish and Chips turned out to be an instantaneous hit, the moment I tried it out. Learn how to prepare the popular take-away fish and chips with this recipe. Highly recommended if you are a lover of fish! - 37.5881
Beer Batter Cod Chips Minted Peas And Tartar Sauce
1) Peel and shape the potatoes rectangles. Then cut into chips about 1cm thick. Place them into a bowl under cold running water for 5 minutes. Drain them well.
2) In a large pan of boiling water, put the chips, return to the boil, reduce... - 44.1095
Healthy Baked Chips
Got a Super Bowl party planned? In this week's episode Gavan shows Robin how to make a healthy alternative to traditional chips and dip just in time for Super Bowl. Kids love this baked veggie alternative to the standard fried potato chip as much as a adults... - 110.699
Peel the potatoes and slice thinly, using the slicing disc.
Rinse and dry well on kitchen paper.
Heat the oil to 185 C/360F and fry the chips a few at a time until crisp and golden. - 15.2974
Fish N Chips
Cut fillets into about 3x2-inch pieces.
If necessary, pat fish dry with paper towels.
Cover and refrigerate till needed.
For chips, cut the potatoes lengthwise into about 3/8-inch-wide strips.
Pat dry with paper towels.
In a 3-quart saucepan or deep-fat fryer... - 38.3307
Easy Fish And Chips
Thaw frozen fish.
Cut into 3 or 4 portions.
Cut potatoes into uniform strips, slightly larger than for french fries.
Fry potatoes in deep, hot fat (375Â°) till golden brown, about 7 to 8 minutes.
Remove, drain, and keep warm.
Combine 1/4 cup flour and... - 42.0509
Tater Skin Chips
This Tater Skin Chips recipe is my favorite.On holidays my daughter eminently demands this snack and until I cook and serve her the same she remains reckless. This snack is also favorite to all other members of my family and they all enjoy it. You will love... - 33.5761
Fish & Chips
1. Thaw the frozen fish and then cut the fist into serving-sized pieces. Cut the potatoes in to uniform pieces that are slightly larger than French fries
2. Fry these French fries in hot Crisco heated to 375° and then sautÃ© till... - 42.7296
Fish And Chips
Heat fat to 375 degrees.
Cut fish into serving-size pieces.
Sift flour, salt and baking powder together and roll fish in mixture.
Beat eggs lightly and stir in milk and oil.
Add flour mixture left from coating fish and stir until smooth.
Dip fish pieces in... - 33.9373
Fish 'n' Chips
1. To make batter, sift together flour and black pepper to taste into a bowl. Make a well in the center. In a separate bowl whisk milk, beer and egg. Pour into well and mix to form a smooth batter. Set aside to stand for 30 minutes.
2. Cut potatoes into 1 cm... - 32.413
Fish And Chips
Thaw frozen fish; cut into serving-size pieces.
Pat dry with paper toweling.
Cut potatoes in uniform strips slightly larger than French fries.
Fry a few at a time in deep hot fat (375°) till golden, 5 to 6 minutes.
Remove; drain and keep warm.
In a bowl stir... - 40.6998
Fish And Chips
1. In a large pot, place the potatoes and salt, fill with water.
2. Place the pot over the stove and cover with the lid. Bring to a boil on high heat and turn off the stove. Let it sit for 2 hours.
3. After 2 hours strain the water and slice... - 0
English Fish And Chips
Cut fillets into 3 by 5-inch chunks; set aside.
Combine flour, paprika, salt, pepper, and beer, and beat until smooth; set aside.
Place wok in ring stand.
Pour oil into wok to a depth of about 1 1/2 to 2 inches and heat to 375° on a deep-fat-frying... - 43.0889
Traditional Fish And Chips
Sieve the flour into a bowl, add the sugar and mix both together.
Pour the beer, salt and egg yolk into the middle.
Stir everything together well.
Mix the milk and water and add gradually until the batter has a thick, smooth consistency.
Leave to stand for 30... - 36.2351
Pork Medallions With Butter Nut Chips
Would you like to impress your family with a great meal these holidays. Take a look at this incredible video that shares an excellent and delicious recipe for pork medallions with butter nut chips. The chef here shares great slicing skills and wonderful tips... - 107.278
Golden Beer Battered Fish With Chips
1. In a large bowl mix the flour, cornflour, baking powder and turmeric, thereafter season and spoon 1 tablespoon onto a plate and set aside.
2. Into the bowl add in the beer and water slowly, using a wooden spoon and stirring such that it... - 43.2708
Beer Battered Fish With Chips And Tartare Sauce
Whisk flour, egg and beer together in medium bowl until smooth; cover, refrigerate batter 1 hour.
Cut potatoes into 1cm-wide slices; cut slices into 1cm-wide strips, dry well.
Heat oil in large pan; deep-fry chips, in batches, until browned and cooked... - 43.3715
If you live in Miami or some other place with Cuban markets, you can buy Chicharritas in bags, just like you would potato chips, but we don’t have that luxury where I live. I don’t like to fry so I don’t make them very often, but I sure enjoyed them... - 103.404
Oven Baked Fish And Chips
Scrub or peel potatoes; cut into thick french fries and pat dry.
Toss with oil, salt, pepper, thyme and rosemary.
Arrange in single layer on nonstick baking sheet or foil-lined pan; bake in 425°F (220°C) oven for 40 minutes.
OVEN-BAKED FISH: Meanwhile, cut... - 41.0515
Homemade Chili Potato
Chili potato is a well-liked Chinese dish, which has now gained immense popularity in many parts of the world. The dish can be cooked simply by frying the potato in the form of French Fries and then cooking them slightly in onion tomato gravy, spiced up with... - 0
Fish and chips is an eternal favorite preparation of fish usually made with white fish. This recipe for fishand chips is prepared with pomfret fillets marinated with lime juice sat and pepper and coated with oatmeal. Served with freshly prepared tartar sauce... - 40.1404
Tuna Chips Casserole
Tuna Chips Casserole is an amazing fish preparation which you really have to try at home. I served it at the last party I hosted and the guests loved it. Try this Tuna Chips Casserole recipe and you will understand why. - 34.4659
Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Baked sweet potato fries is a healthy variation of the normal deep fried potatoes crisps. The sweet potatoes here are simply sliced and smeared with olive oil, salt and pepper. Try out this amazing sweet potato fries for a low calorie crispy treat! - 120.243
Crispy Smoked Potato Fries
Looking forward to prepare some potato fries? Here the chef has prepared potato fries that are smoked and not fried the usual way. In fact smoking the potato fries is a better way to cook to reduce on the calories and for a wonderful smoky flavor too! - 112.639
Famous Corn Chip Pie
This hearty recipe tastes great over corn chips, baked potatoes, rice...even French fries! - 0
Fried Sweet Potato
Fried Sweet Potato is simple and can be prepared in no time. I served it just last weekend and my family loved it. Follow this easy Fried Sweet Potato recipe, donâ€™t miss out on it! - 24.977
Baked Eggplant Chips
An excellent evening snack to spice up your otherwise bland tea-time! Rightly flavored and perfectly crispy, this is ideal for all those who yearn for the crispy crunchy snacks but still want to have their healthy lifestyle going. This can pretty much be... - 0
Treat For Kids - Fried Bread Snack
This is an absolutely mouth-watering early evening tea-time snack that both kids and grown-ups equally enjoy!
This is a perfect snack with a hot cup of tea or milk. They are crunchy on the outside, and soft on the inside. Try this recipe and watch how your... - 0
Fish And Chips
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Cut the potatoes with skin into strips roughly 2 inches long and 1/2 inch and wide.
3) Pat dry the potatoes.
4) In a pan, place the potatoes and drizzle with 2 tablespoon of oil.
5) Coat well and bake for 30... - 39.6141
Classic Fish And Chips
Heat oil (2 to 3 inches) in deep fat fryer to 375°.
Fill basket 1/4 full with potatoes; slowly lower into hot oil.
Use long-handled fork to keep potatoes separated.
Fry potatoes until golden, 5 to 7 minutes.
Drain potatoes; place in single layer on cookie... - 40.0418
Chip And Cheese Casserole
Fry bacon until crisp; drain and crumble.
Brown beef until crumbly.
Salt and season with generous pinch of rosemary and pepper; partially drain.
Cover bottom of casserole with about 1/2 inch layer of crushed potato chips; sprinkle with bacon.
Cover with layer... - 39.9164
Betty's Fish & Chips Non Traditional
Non-traditional Fish & Chips demonstration/recipe from Scottish born and raised Betty Bannerman Busciglio, a professional cooking teacher and former caterer;
With the Olympics in full swing just now, all things British seem to be the rage - including the... - 114.766
Steak And Chunky Chips
There is nothing like a well done Steak and some Chunky chips by the side. This is an All American diner classic. It is so simple to make and you can learn how to make it from this video. And as always, serve and enjoy! - 95.3349
Pork Burgers With Herby Chips
1. Heat oven to 230C/210C fan/gas
2. On a large baking tray,toss the potatoes and pepper with 1 tablespoon oil and 1 teaspoon herbs.
3. Roast for 25 minutes, turning once, such that the chips are golden and the pepper soft.
4. In a... - 45.0963
Jerked Rib Eye Steaks With Yuca Chips And Habanero Sauce
1) Rub the steaks with oil and jerk spice mix. Add in a little salt if needed. Cover the steaks and let it rest at room temperature for about 1 hour.
2) In a saucepan, add carrot, orange habanero chiles, sugar, rice vinegar, salt and 1... - 44.2842
Use tender spring chickens, clean thoroughly, wash and drain, then cut into serving portions.
Wipe with clean cloth and salt.
Place livers and gizzards beneath wings.
Turning pieces first in flour, then in beaten egg, and lastly in breadcrumbs, fry in ample... - 38.8023
Stuffed Potato Chops With Tomato Sauce
1 In a pan, boil the potatoes in salted water, until tender.
2 Allow to cool and grate them.
3 In the same pan, boil the finely chopped carrots in salted water, until tender.
4 In a frying pan, heat 1 tbsp ghee.
5 Add in chopped onion and... - 45.8175
Oven Fried Chicken
Combine butter or margarine, salt, and pepper.
Brush chicken with butter mixture, then roll in cornflakes, potato chips, or bread crumbs.
Place chicken, skin side up, without touching in an ungreased, large shallow baking pan.
Bake at 375° till tender, about... - 30.6874
Parboil the flowerettes for 10 mins.
Dry and dip flowerettes in butter and deep fry them until just tender and slightly golden.
Drain and serve with mayonnaise sauce tartare or tomato sauce, and a surround of chips or mashed potato.
(Gram flour batter... - 16.3359
Crispy Potato Slices
1. Halve the potatoes lengthwise and then cut into slices.
2. In a nonstick pan heat oil and temper mustard seeds, cumin seeds, asafoetida and turmeric powder.
3. Add potatoes and salt, stir and let it cook for about 5 minutes such that... - 103.476
Masala Fried Chicken
Prick chicken all over with fork.
Apply masala and keep for an hour.
Heat oil, fry bay leaves for a minute, add chicken and fry till well-browned on all sides.
Put in 1 cup hot water, cover pan and cook on a very slow fire till chicken is done.
Serve with... - 37.7052
Potatoes And Leeks With Roquefort Cheese
Potatoes And Leeks With Roquefort Cheese has a different taste. The Roquefort cheese,sour cream , and butter gives Potatoes And Leeks With Roquefort Cheese a very creamy taste. - 42.5815
Marghi Na Farcha ( Fried Chicken )
1. Wash the chicken and marinate it with salt and ginger-garlic paste. Coat it with the chilli, turmeric and 3 spice powders. Allow to stand for half an hour. Place the chicken in a heavy bottomed pan along with the chillies, celery, coriander and one cup of... - 28.2909