- » Frying Pan Goulash
Frying Pan Goulash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frying pan goulash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frying pan goulash recipes.
Baked Beef Goulash
Preheat oven to 325 Â°F (160 Â°C).
Heat half of oil in ovenproof saute pan over medium heat. Add half of meat and sear well on all sides. Season with salt and pepper. Remove meat from pan and set aside. Add remaining oil to pan and repeat searing... - 31.7193
1) Stir-fry the meat and onions in butter or margarine.
2) Add tomatoes, salt and pepper to the pan along with the stock and paprika mixture.
3) Slowly boil for 1 3/4 hours, and then stir in the potatoes.
4) Cook for another 45 minutes.
5) Top... - 40.5463
Beef Goulash is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Beef Goulash tastes good with many recipes. Prepare Beef Goulash effort in a jiffy and let me know after you've enjoyed it ! - 41.2774
Easy Beef Goulash With Dry Red Wine
Beef Goulash has a wonderful taste. Beef Goulash gets its taste from beef mixed with bacon and flavored with red wine. Beef Goulash is cherished by many non vegetarian lovers worldwide. - 38.0401
1. Chop the onion. Cut the pepper in half, discard the core and seeds, and finely chop the flesh.
2. In a frying pan, heat oil and half the butter, add onion and pepper and stir to coat. Add garlic, salt to the pan and continue to cook... - 46.7569
Cut the pork into thin strips.
Melt 25 g (1 oz) butter and the oil in a pan and fry the pork for 5 minutes.
Remove the pork, add the remaining butter to the pan and, when melted, fry the onions until soft.
Stir in the paprika, flour and tomato puree and cook... - 40.6322
Cut mutton into about 1 oz. pieces.
Scald with hot water and then wash well in cold water.
Clean onion and chop finely.
Clean the garlic and pound together with the caraway seds.
Heat lard in a pan and fry the onions, add red paprika and dilute with some... - 37.3778
1) Clean meat and remove the fat.
2) Cut fat into small pieces into cut neatly.
3) Heat a heavy frying pan till fat browns.
4) Add little extra dripping.
5) Discard the lumps from pan.
6) Add meat to the pan and brown.
7) Mix onions... - 42.6366
Stewed Beef Goulash
Toss the meat in seasoned flour.
In a large pan heat the oil and fry the meat till lightly browned.
Add the onions and pepper and.
cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
Add stock and tomatoes, paprika, tomato puree and bouquet garni.
Season to taste.
Bring to the... - 42.1887
1) Before other preparations, heat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
2) In a bowl, add the veal, flour paprika and salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
3) In a pan, add margarine and melt.
4) Add in the veal and onion and fry for... - 45.5808
Heat the oil in a frying pan over a fairly high heat and fry the meat until brown on all sides.
Reduce the heat, sprinkle with paprika and flour, turn the meat over to absorb the flour.
After about 2-3 minutes pour the stock into the frying pan and stir... - 46.4206
Bring water in a 4 quart sauce pan to a boil and add macaroni.
Cook until done, drain, wash with tepid water.
Saute onions and peppers in skillet.
Heat the Ragu sauce and add pinch of garlic salt to the sauce.
Fry the ground chuck until brown.
Mix all... - 40.1129
Romertopf Mushroom Goulash
1) 1Chop the bacon.
2) Chop the onion.
3) Wash the fungi and slice them.
4) Peel the potatoes, boil them and grate them.
5) Soak the Romertopf.
6) Heat the oven to 400 F-Gas mark 6.
7) In a frying pan, fry bacon for a few minutes on its... - 45.8672
Quick Veal Goulash
Saute veal in 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine in a large frying pan 3 minutes; turn.
Brown other side; remove from pan; keep warm.
Stir onions into pan with remaining 2 tablespoons butter or margarine; cover.
Cook 5 minutes, or until onions are... - 38.6491
Crusty Chicken Goulash
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large frying pan and cook onions, stirring, over a medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until golden. Remove onions from pan and set aside. Combine paprika and flour in a plastic food bag, add chicken, shake to coat with flour mixture,... - 36.9785
Quick Veal Goulash
1) In a kettle of rapidly boiling salted water, prepare noodles as per label directions and drain well, when done.
2) In a large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine and sauté veal in it for 3 minutes.
3) Toss and... - 44.6026
Potato Beef Goulash
1) In a pan, heat oil and add onions and fry till golden.
2) Stir in the paprika.
3) Mix in the meat, place lid and simmer for 5 minutes.
4) Add the water, puree, salt, vinegar and marjoram.
5) Using potatoes, line the sides and base of a greased... - 43.4006
Kidney And Apple Goulash
1. Remove the fat and skin from the kidneys, if any, halve them and cut out the cores and ducts
2. Wash them and pat them dry and cut into slices
3. Peel and slice onions; in a frying pan, melt butter or margarine and fry the onions for five minutes
3.... - 39.3072
1. In a heavy based pan, add olive oil and heat it
2. Season the steak and dust with flour; add it to the olive oila dn fry it till sealed and golden; remove from the pan set aside
3. Add onions, peppers and garlic and fry over a medium flame for about... - 38.9461
1) Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
3) In a frying pan, heat the dripping.
4) In this, fry together the meat and onions. You can avoid this step for a simpler preparation. However, this step gives the meat... - 44.3408
Beef Goulash With Scone Cobbler Topping
1) Cut the meat into cubes.
2) Slice the onions.
3) In a pan, heat fat and brown meat on both sides.
4) Take a casserole and put the meat with draining spoon into it.
6) In a pan fry sliced onion and put it over meat.
7) In the same... - 45.7395
Arowhon Pines Goulash Soup
In a large frying pan, melt butter and oil.
Stir in thyme and paprika.
Add beef cubes and brown.
With a slotted spoon, remove beef cubes.
To the same saucepan, add onion; saute slowly until onions are golden.
Add carrots and celery and saute briefly - carrots... - 41.8423
Melt lard in a large casserole, and add onions and garlic.
Fry gently, until soft and golden.
Remove pan from heat, and stir in paprika.
Return to heat, and add a little water.
Then add meat, caraway seeds, salt, and tomatoes.
Mix thoroughly, cover, and cook... - 45.5047
Heat drippings in a large kettle.
Add beef and fry till meat is brown on all sides.
Peel and chop onions and garlic.
Add to meat and cook till transparent.
Sprinkle in flour and stir into mixture.
Mix bouillon cube into boiling water and pour over... - 45.9069
Hungarian Goulash Soup
Peel the onions and cut into rings.
Peel and slice the carrot; slice the pepper.
Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the onion until golden brown.
Add the meats and fry for a further 5 minutes.
Add the carrot, green pepper, tomatoes, paprika, salt, pepper and... - 44.3268
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a frying pan and cook onions, red pepper and garlic for 4-5 minutes or until onion is soft. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. Toss lamb in flour. Add remaining oil to pan and cook lamb in batches for 4-5 minutes or until brown.... - 35.6996
Melt the butter in a pan and fry the onion and garlic for 4—5 minutes.
Coat the burger chunks in flour, then add them to the pan and brown gently.
Add the paprika, tomatoes, wine and potatoes.
Season to taste.
Cover the goulash and simmer gently for about... - 33.4238
Quick Beef Goulash
Brown meat in a small amount of oil in frying pan, then remove. Saute onions in same pan until golden brown. Add meat, tomato soup, bouillon cubes, water, paprika, and vinegar, and stir to mix. Lower heat; simmer about 2 hours, or until tender. Serve with... - 21.6021
Bacon Goulash is a wonderful bacon preparation that is perfect for parties. I served this dish to my guests last week and it was an immediate hit! Try this Bacon Goulash recipe at your home. - 33.5602
Lamb And Pepper Goulash
1. Preheat the oven to (180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4).
2. In a flameproof casserole dish, heat the oil add the vegetables and fry gently until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from the casserole with a slotted spoon.
4.... - 44.3428
Hungarian Goulash En Casserole
The hungarian goulash en casserole is a veal stew like preparation made along with vegetables. Half cooked on stove and half in the oven, the hungarian goulash can be served over rice or in a bowl with dinner rolls or bread rolls and a side salad. - 46.366
Hira's Ukrainian Goulash
1) Wash the carrots and potatoes and chop them into bite-size pieces.
2) Stem them until they become soft.
3) In a frying pan, melt the butter. ... - 48.3161
Potato And Lentil Goulash
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C), Gas Mark 5.
2) Wash the potatoes and cut into thick slices.
3) Use an ovenproof dish to grease.
4) In a pan add butter to melt on medium heat.
5) Add the onions to fry lightly.
6) Add tomato,... - 45.2052
Potatoes With Fried Onions
Wash and boil potatoes in their jackets, peel and grate or chop.
Fry finely chopped onions in lard to a golden brown, mix in grated potatoes and brown in pan greased with lard. - 20.2889
Use tender spring chickens, clean thoroughly, wash and drain, then cut into serving portions.
Wipe with clean cloth and salt.
Place livers and gizzards beneath wings.
Turning pieces first in flour, then in beaten egg, and lastly in breadcrumbs, fry in ample... - 38.8023
1. Peel the eggplant and cut it into thin slices.
2. Pour lemon juice over it.
3. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons salt. Toss it and let it stand for 30 minutes.
4. Rinse eggplant with cold water.
5. Drain the water.
6. In a bowl, break an egg.... - 41.0721
Fried Chicken With Hot Cranberry Sauce
1) Using a sharp knife, get the chicken cut up to pieces
2) Sprinkle in 2 teaspoons of salt, pepper and 3 tablespoons of flour to season the chicken
3) In a bowl sift the remaining flour with salt and baking powder
4) Add in the in the... - 45.3689
Lamb Steaks With Fried Potatoes
Slice the leg of lamb, flatten, then salt the steaks; turn in flour, fry them in 1 oz. fat until brown, then place them into another pan.
Fry the tomatoes and flour in the fat, add 2 tbsp. water; boil, then strain over the steaks.
Wash and boil potatoes in... - 24.8502
Pork Cutlets Au Naturel
Cut out the backbone, leaving only the rib bones on the cutlets, then cut into 10 pieces.
Flatten them out a little, then, having salted and turned them in flour, fry them rapidly.
Place the cutlets into a dish; pour off one half of the fat left over in the... - 25.4416
Mix a whole egg and the yolk of one egg with flour and a dash of salt.
Add milk or soda water and mix well.
The batter should be smooth and not too thick.
Make thin pancakes, frying both sides lightly in greased pan.
Spread pancakes with jam, ground walnuts,... - 29.9958
1) Using a beater, mix together the eggs and salt
2) Add in the cake meal and potato flour and mix well
3) Heat the fat in a large frying pan to 380 F
4) In the frying pan, drop spoonfuls of the mixture and fry till browned
5) Drain onto absorbent... - 34.5281
Cut bacon into small dices and fry them lightly in a frying pan.
Take them out of the pan, and fry diced potatoes in bacon fat until golden brown, add finely chopped onions and, when golden in colour, add bacon too.
Season with salt and pepper, pour on... - 27.6684
Matzo Meal Pancakes Passover
1. In a bowl, take egg yolks, salt and water. Beat it well.
2. Add matzo meal and egg whites. Beat it again.
3. In a frying pan, melt fat.
4. Pour the batter into it such that it spreads in the pan.
5. Fry it till it browns. Turn sides and brown it... - 41.9752
1. In a bowl, break eggs.
2. Add potatoes, onion, salt, pepper and meal. Mix well.
3. In a frying pan, melt fat or butter.
4. Take the potato batter in a tablespoon and spread it in the pan.
5. Fry it till it browns on both sides.
6. Add more fat or... - 41.0444
Peasant Pork Cutlets
The preparation of the pork cutlets is similar to that for Pork Cutlets au Naturel.
Lay cutlets in a pan, after frying; pour off part of the fat, then put 1-2 gills of water into the fat remaining in the frying pan, boil well, pour it over the cutlets, and... - 37.482
Break eggs into a deep bowl, add cream, salt and beat well with a fork.
Put lard or butter in a frying pan over an open flame.
When hot, pour beaten eggs into it.
Mix and shake well, until it thickens, then roll up with a fork, fry for one more second to... - 26.3259
Jewish Style French Toast
1. In a bowl, break eggs.
2. Add salt, cream and sugar. Beat it well.
3. Dip the bread in the mixture.
4. In a frying pan, melt butter.
5. Fry bread in butter till it browns on both sides.
6. Serve with jelly, syrup or... - 38.6574
1) In a large frying pan, pour in the fat and saute the onion till evenly browned
2) In a grinder, grind the liver and browned onions
3) Add in the salt, pepper, potato flour and the egg yolk
4) Fold in the stiffly beaten whites
5) Into a boiling soup... - 41.6681
Szekszard Prime Steak
Put the veal bones in a pan with 2 oz. lard, and fry well in the oven.
Then add the onion and garlic, sliced into rounds; continue frying, then sprinkle with flour and when it has been fried for a short time, put into a pan.
Mix with paprika and dilute with 1... - 41.9411
1) Take a pan and heat butter in it. Add onion and cook until light brown.
2) Add cheese, potatoes, salt, egg and pepper. Beat until mixture becomes smooth.
3) Serve Cheese Potato with sour cream. - 35.3917
Chicken Giblets In Paprika Sauce
Clean chicken gizzards thoroughly, remove thick skin and cut them into pieces of moderate size, then wash them in several lots of water until clean.
Heat fat in a pan, half fry the finely chopped onions in it, adding a little paprika, and thinning it with a... - 39.4849
Heat milk till lukewarm and make a batter with 2 oz. flour, the yeast and a little sugar.
Set it to rise for 15-20 mins.
Cream yolks of eggs with the sugar, mix with the flour and the leavened batter and butter.
Beat the dough well with a wooden spoon, and... - 42.4273
1. In a bowl, take matzos. Soak it in cold water until it becomes soft.
2. Drain the water and crush it into a paste.
3. In another bowl, break eggs. Add salt and beat it together.
4. Add butter or fat, soaked matzo and matzo meal.... - 41.9589
1) Take a pan and melt butter in it. Add celery, carrots and onion. Cook for about 10 minutes.
2) Add peas, beans, salt, 2 beaten eggs, matzo meal and pepper.
3) Mix all the ingredients and shape into 6 cutlets of equal size.
4) Take a small bowl and... - 44.8701
1. In a bowl, take apple slices. Sprinkle with 4 tablespoons of the sugar and the brandy. Keep it aside.
2. In another bowl, sift flour, salt and baking powder.
3. In a separate bowl, beat eggs, milk and melted butter. Beat well.
4.... - 45.8872
1) Take a pan and heat fat in it. Add onions and cook until brown.
2) Take a bowl and dampen bread in it. Mash until smooth.
3) Add veal, browned onions, salt, 2 eggs and pepper. Mix nicely.
4) Shape the mixture into 8 hamburgers.
5) Dip hamburgers in... - 41.5713
Forester's Wife Beef Stew
Wash and dry the beef with a cloth and then cut into small cubes.
Heat 2 oz. lard in a large frying pan.
Add meat, fry over a fierce flame, stirring with a fork.
After frying for a few mins., add the chopped onion and garlic.
Continue frying, add salt and... - 43.9561
Braised Duck's Liver
Cut the duck's livers into equal slices.
Fry finely chopped onions in hot lard till pale golden, add cored and sliced green paprika, fry it a little longer.
Then add the sliced duck's liver, salt, pepper, and fry over brisk heat.
Do not stir it, just shake... - 33.1041
Calf's Brains With Eggs
Soak brains in cold water for a short time, dry them on a cloth, trim and peel off thin skin, then cut them into small pieces.
Fry the finely chopped onions in a frying pan until golden yellow, add the finely chopped parsley, and the brains; then salt, pepper... - 26.7475
Forester's Stuffed Sirloin
Cut the bacon into strips, render and fry.
Chop the prepared calf's brain and fry 1 tsp. of chopped onion in the bacon fat.
Add green paprika sliced into thin rounds, and the calf's brain, salt, add pepper, some red paprika and chopped green parsley.
Fry and... - 41.7629
Veal In Paprika Sauce
Divide the meat into 5 large or 10 smaller slices.
Beat slices to flatten, nick edges, salt and sprinkle it with a little flour.
Fry the cutlets lightly on both sides in lard heated in a frying pan.
Lift out and place them into a saucepan and fry the onions,... - 33.3584
Hungarian Braised Chicken
Clean chicken, wash thoroughly, cut it into pieces and salt it.
Heat fat in frying pan, fry the pieces in it rapidly, until they turn brown.
Then pour fat into another pan, cover the chicken and set it aside.
Put the bacon, cut into small cubes, into the fat,... - 40.4823
Fry the finely chopped onions in 2 oz. lard until they turn pale yellow; add crushed garlic, the minced pork, salt, and pepper and dust with paprika.
Then fry the whole slowly for 10-12 mins.
Cut the bacon into small cubes of 1/4 inch, heat them slightly in a... - 40.8226
Cream butter with yolks of 3 eggs and 2 oz. sugar; then add milk, flour and a dash of salt.
Finally fold in stiffly beaten whites of 3 eggs.
Heat fat in frying pan and when hot, pour a tablespoonful of batter in to make a pancake a little thicker than... - 39.1483
Szekely Layer Cabbage
Fry the chopped onion in 1 1/2 oz. of lard.
Mix it with the well chopped dill, then add the minced pork, salt and pepper and season with paprika and then fry slowly for 10 to 12 mins., stirring constantly.
Cut the lean bacon into small cubes.
Heat them in a... - 44.532
Pannonia Wild Piglet Leg
Remove the skin from the leg, salt, fry on both sides in lard, remove from fat and put aside.
Brown 1/2 oz.
sugar in lard, add the chopped vegetables, onion, garlic and other seasoning.
After frying for a short while, add the flour and continue frying for a... - 40.5894
Gyula Partridge With Lentils
Lard the cleaned partridges with 3 oz. of bacon, salt and fry in lard.
Put the lentils, previously soaked in cold water, into a pan, add grated lemon peel and the bay leaf.
In some of the lard in which the partridges were cooked, fry 1 oz. chopped bacon and... - 33.0811
Cream Of Corn Soup
1) In a frying pan, melt the butter and fry the onion till soft
2) Add the flour and then the milk constantly stirring
3) Bring the sauce to a boiling point
4) Add in the corn, salt , pepper and the minced pimentos
5) Cook the soup over a low flame... - 42.6758
Chopped Chicken Livers
1) Under running water, wash the livers and remove any discolored portions
2) In a frying pan, heat 2 tablespoon of the chicken fat
3) Tip in the onion and saute till soft
4) Remove the onions and keep aside
5) Add the livers and fry for... - 38.7448
Hungarian Braised Tenderloin With Tarhonya
Dry the washed meat with a cloth.
Cut the bacon into strips.
Lard the steak with the bacon, salt it and rub with pepper.
Chop the vegetables and one and a half onions into rounds.
Chop the remaining onion finely.
Heat half the lard in a pan, add meat,... - 38.6752
Eger Pork Chops
Beat the pork chops, salt, season with pepper, then dip in flour and fry on each side in hot lard.
Put in a pan.
Make a gravy from the fat in which they have cooked, the tomato puree and some flour, season with salt and pepper, and strain over the chops.
Cook... - 42.1658
Hungarian Veal Chops With Goose Liver
Chop the washed veal bones into small pieces and make five chops from the loin of veal.
Fry the bones in a pan in 2 oz. lard, then add the chopped onion and garlic and continue frying.
Sprinkle with 1/2 oz. flour and when it is fried, put into a pan, mix with... - 39.3053
Braised Goose Legs
Clean legs, wash and salt; then fry them in hot fat, until brown.
Take meat out of fat, and place in another pan.
Fry chopped onions in the same fat until they are yellow; add the paprika, stir thoroughly, add a little water, salt, and pour over the... - 43.0297
1. Preheat oven at 425° F.
2. In a bowl, break eggs.
3. Add milk, salt and salad oil. Mix it well.
4. Add flour.
5. In a 6-inch skillet, take a little butter or oil. Heat it.
6. Add 2 tablespoons of batter in it and tilt the pan so... - 42.9421
Duck With Rice
Clean meat and giblets thoroughly, cut to pieces and wash well.
Clean mixed vegetables and celery, wash and cut them to cubes.
Heat 2 oz. lard in a pan, lightly fry chopped onions in it, put in the meat (cut into pieces), the mixed vegetables and celery;... - 40.3712
Jaszbereny Prime Veal
Wash the bones and veal well and dry with a cloth.
Chop the veal bones with a meat chopper, then add the sinews and membranes off the meat.
Cut five equal slices from the veal and lard with bacon.
Heat 1 1/2 oz. lard in a small casserole and add the rest of... - 38.9961
Underdone Tenderloin In Pork Lace
Remove the outer membrane from the middle part of the tenderloin with a sharp knife, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Heat the lard in a pan and put the meat, carefully straightened, into it, and roast for 12 mins. in a hot oven.
Then remove from fat, put... - 41.8827
Stewed Breast Of Goose
Remove the fat from the breasts of goose, wash and salt them; then heat 2 oz. lard in a saucepan, fry the meat in it a little over a brisk heat, so that the hot fat seals the meat, then place in a pan, and set aside.
Cut bacon into tiny cubes, lightly fry... - 38.6056
Stuffed Trout With Mushroom And Paprika
Chop the cleaned and washed champignon mushrooms.
Heat 1 1/2 oz. butter in a pan, add the chopped mushroom and fry over a good steady flame, stirring constantly.
Salt and season with pepper.
Finally add the red paprika, mix and put aside.
Soak the rolls in... - 42.1685
Marenchich Rolled Veal
Make scrambled eggs from the eggs and half of the butter, to which the green peas, drained of liquid, are added.
Put in a cool place.
Cut five equal slices from the meat.
Beat out thin and salt.
In the middle of each slice of meat, spread the egg mixture,... - 39.1565
Pike With Chanterelle Mushrooms Au Gratin
Cut the prepared fish, cleaned of bones and fins, into five bigger or ten smaller pieces, salt and put into a small saucepan.
Put the bones in as well, cover, and cook.
Halve the cleaned chanterelle mushrooms and then slice.
Put lard in a pan, heat and add... - 43.9319
Pork Cutlets In Paprika Sauce
Take the meat and divide into 10 slices; flatten slices slightly, score, and turn them lightly in flour.
Fry cutlets quickly, then put them into a pan of suitable size.
Fry the thinly sliced onions in the remaining fat until yellow and add the paprika, the... - 36.6097
Larded Steaks Of Hare Or Rabbit
Prepare marinade as for Hunter's Hare, cut all meat off backbone, lay in cold marinade and keep in a cold place for 2 days.
Taking meat out of marinade, slice and lard slices with strips of bacon; sprinkle with salt and pepper, and fry in hot fat.
Take meat... - 29.4106
Roast Goose Liver
Wash liver well, then soak in milk for an hour.
Then take it out, dry with clean cloth and sprinkle with salt.
Heat fat in a pan, and fry goose liver in it for a few mins., until it browns a little, then pour on enough water to half cover it, put in the whole... - 34.289
Eggplant Steak A La Meyer
1) Soak eggplant in cold salted water for about 1 hour. Drain and dry.
2) Preheat oven to 350° F.
3) Take a buttered baking pan and place the eggplant slices, side by side, in it.
4) Sprinkle with pepper and salt. Brush with the beaten... - 39.1497
Faux Chopped Liver
1) In a frying pan, melt the butter and saute the onions till browned
2) Combine the onions, eggs, sardines, walnuts, salt and pepper in a chopper or grinder
3) Chop the ingredients finely
4) Empty the ingredients into a bowl, cling wrap and place in... - 36.2687
Hungarian Chopped Tenderloin
Put four eggs into boiling water and boil for 8 mins.
Then put into cold water.
Remove the shells and leave to cool.
Fry the chopped onion and garlic in lard, then mix with red paprika and put aside.
Chop the bacon (without the rind); mince the beef, together... - 42.4945
Debrecen Bogdan Roast
Remove the bones from not too fat ribs of piglet.
Make a cavity between the skin and the meat, leaving the sides and top attached.
Stuffing is made in the following way.
Put the minced pork into a small mixing bowl, add the rolls previously soaked in milk and... - 42.3472
Hungarian Rump Steak
Cut the prepared onions and vegetables into rounds.
Dry the washed beef with a cloth, salt and dust with pepper.
Cut the bacon into ribbons, render and fry until it is yellow.
Remove the bacon cracklings and put aside.
Add a small quantity of lard to the... - 41.1077
Szechenyi Stuffed Pheasant
Clean the pheasants, taking care not to tear the skin when plucking.
Wipe inside and outside with a moist cloth.
Carefully lift the skin at the breast and at the back of the legs with your fingers.
Cut 4 oz. of the goose liver into small slices, salt and... - 40.5081
Clean capon, wash well, bind both wings, and truss so that it retains its original shape while roasting.
Cut bacon into thin strips, and lard capon with them.
Salt, then sprinkle inside with salt and marjoram.
Place in a pan, add fat, pour a little water... - 34.3096
Badacsony Stuffed Jack Salmon Slices
Cut the heads off the jack salmons and with a sharp knife remove the two fillets from the backbone.
Lay on a board, scales downward and remove the fillets from the skin.
Wash the fillets and dry with a cloth.
Then salt them.
Chop the cleaned mushrooms and fry... - 41.9672
Meridon Veal With Paprika
Cut up veal into small cubes.
Fry the finely chopped onion golden yellow in half of the lard; mix in the paprika and the meat, salt, add a little stock or water and stew it undercover.
Quarter the trimmed and washed mushrooms and fry them in a saucepan in... - 39.5296
Pork Paprika Stew
Cut the meat into pieces of 1 oz. each.
Fry the finely chopped onions in lard.
Add the paprika, crushed garlic and tomato puree, stir well, then, adding a little water, boil for a few mins.; then put in the meat, adding the salt, and the chopped caraway... - 35.6164
Housewife's Stuffed Duck
For this dish use a young, meaty, not too fat duck.
Care should be taken when drawing the duck, not to cut too large an opening.
Cut the bacon and pig's liver into small cubes, boil in water and strain.
Cook the potatoes in their jackets, and then chop.
Soak... - 43.475
Prepare and wash the chickens and lard with bacon.
Salt, season inside with ground pepper and put into a baking pan, pour on hot lard and roast, basting frequently.
When it is ready, make a gravy from the lard, and fry together with tomato puree.
In the... - 37.7288
Pork Thin Flank In Dill Cabbage
If the cabbage is too sour, first rinse in cold water.
Then put in a pan.
Wash, salt and pepper the thin flank and put in the middle of the cabbage so that it is covered all around.
Fry lightly the finely chopped onion in heated lard.
Add half the dill,... - 40.4411
Sour Cream Batter For Blintzes
1. In a bowl, break an egg. Add milk, sour cream and salt. Mix well.
2. Add flour and mix well till it becomes of a smooth consistency.
3. In a 7-inch skillet, melt butter.
4. Add 2 tablespoons of batter into it. Tilt the pan so as to spread the... - 37.9763
Mushroom Barley Soup
1) Under running water, wash the mushroom and soak for about 10 minutes
2) Using a sharp, knife, slice finely
3) In a saucepan, cook the mushrooms, barley, salt and pepper and water
4) Cook over a low heat for about 1 hour
5) In a frying... - 46.9478
1) Under running water, wash the lentils and keep aside to drain
2) Ina pot, add the water and lentils and bring to a boil
3) In a frying pan, heat the fat and saute the onions till browned evenly
4) To the lentils add the carrots,... - 47.6088