- » Fry Shrimp Sauce
Fry Shrimp Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fry shrimp sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fry shrimp sauce recipes.
Deep Fried Shrimp With Sherry Sauce
1. Deep-fry shrimp as in Basic Deep-fried Shrimp and keep warm. Mince onion.
2. Blend together cornstarch, sherry, soy sauce and stock.
3. Heat remaining oil. Add minced onion and stir-fry until translucent (1 to 2 minutes).
4. Add cornstarch-sherry mixture... - 28.6299
Deep Fried Shrimp With Hot Sauce
1. Deep-fry shrimp as in Basic Deep-fried Shrimp.
2. Mince chili peppers, garlic and ginger root. In a cup, combine sugar, soy sauce, sherry and salt.
3. Heat remaining oil. Add chili peppers, garlic and ginger root; stir-fry to brown lightly (1 to 2... - 32.7811
Deep Fried Shrimp With Catsup Sauce
1. Deep-fry shrimp as in Basic Deep-fried Shrimp (but only for 1 to 2 minutes). Then drain. Mince onion and ginger root.
2. In a cup, combine catsup, salt and sugar. In another cup, blend cornstarch and cold water.
3. Heat remaining oil. Add onion and ginger... - 31.5313
Stir Fried Shrimp With Lobster Sauce
1. Prepare lobster sauce Keep warm in pan.
2. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp. Combine cornstarch and sherry; then add to shrimp and toss to coat.
3. Heat oil. Add salt, then shrimp; stir-fry until pinkish (about 2 minutes).
4. Transfer shrimp to lobster... - 26.5632
Fried Shrimp In Hot Sauce
Fried Shrimp In Hot Sauce is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this Fried Shrimp In Hot Sauce; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 35.1668
Shrimp With Lobster Sauce
Shrimp With Lobster Sauce is a unique and winning shrimp preparation that my family and relatives looks forward to having for every weekend luncheon. This is perfect for your dinner parties all around the year too. Surprise your guests with this exquisite... - 46.8256
Stir Fried Shrimp With Black Bean Sauce
1. Soak fermented black beans.
2. Shell and devein shrimp. Slice green peppers and dried onion.
3. Mince garlic; then mash with soaked black beans in one cup. In another, blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
4. Heat oil. Add salt, then black bean... - 37.5091
Shrimp With Hot Sauce
Shrimp With Hot Sauce is a unique and winning shrimp preparation that is perfect for your special dinner treats at home. Surprise your family with this unique dish. I am sure they will love Shrimp With Hot Sauce. - 45.4495
Deep Fried Bean Curd With Dried Shrimp Sauce
This Deep Fried Bean Curd With Dried Shrimp Sauce is easy to make and has a real good shrimp flavor. I never knew shrimp sauce could have such an effect on bean curd unless I tried out this Deep Fried Bean Curd With Dried Shrimp Sauce recipe. Happy cooking! - 36.5502
Shrimp With Lobster Sauce
Stirfry the pork in the vegetable oil until well-done.
Add shrimp, ginger, garlic, and beans, Stirfry briefly.
Combine broth, soy sauce, salt, sugar, sherry, and the cornstarch mixture.
Stir and add to the wok.
Heat until thickened.
Remove from heat and pour... - 40.9407
Shrimp With Garlic And Wine Sauce
Peel and devein the shrimp.
Rinse quickly under running water.
Heat the oil and saute the garlic for about two minutes.
Add the shrimp and parsley and cook gently on both sides for about five minutes.
Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
Add the wine... - 37.1803
Shrimp In Lobster Sauce
1. In a wok, heat oil. Add garlic and green onions. Stir-fry 1 minute.
2. Add pork and stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes, until no longer pink.
3. Stir in shrimp and stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes, or until pink.
4. Combine soy sauce, black bean paste, sherry, sugar, salt and... - 38.1369
Shrimp In Garlic Sauce
Heat oil in wok and stirfry onion, ginger, and garlic for 1 to 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms and peas and stir fry 1 to 3 minutes.
Add shrimp and continue to stirfry 1 to 2 minutes.
Combine broth, soy sauce, salt, and the cornstarch mixture.
Add to wok and heat... - 35.526
Best Shrimp In Lobster Sauce
Thaw and then rinse shrimps in cold water.
Pat completely dry with paper towels.
Marinate with soy sauce, wine, salt, and sugar for 20 to 30 minutes.
Dissolve tapioca starch in water.
Heat 2 Tbs oil in a wok.
Add the garlic and the black beans.
Stir a few... - 43.3177
Shrimp In Creamy Garlic Sauce
A nice and easy recipe for a shrimp and pasta which is the finished product! Enjoy Nikki show you make her comfort food and enjoy in this video. - 89.8058
Zucchini Noodles With Tomato And Shrimp Sauce
Attention all the Paleo diet followers, here's a recipe that you must give a try. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare these Zucchini Noodles with Tomato and Shrimp Sauce. The dish is very impressive and is should not be missed. - 59.0293
Shrimp In Lobster Sauce
A rich pork and egg sauce known as LOBSTER SAUCE is served with stir fried shrimp. Other sea food can also be used such as lobster, scallops, or Alaskan king crab. - 32.8154
Cod Roe Patties With Shrimp Sauce
1) Take the cod roe can and open at both ends. Press roe onto a plate.
2) Cut roe in 1 inch pieces and dip each slice first in egg, then in bread crumbs.
3) Take a skillet and heat butter in it.
4) Fry coated slices until golden brown. Remove and place... - 38.2702
Golden Fried Prawns In A Spicy Sauce
Prawns for a great appetizer? Ching's secret sauces are really convenient to use. Just add in, and in minutes you got yourself a Chinese dish. Here is a simple recipe showing you how to make a delicious appetizer. Watch chef Vikas as he prepares this dish. - 87.345
Deviled Shrimp Sauce
In medium saucepan, cook and stir onion and garlic in butter until onion is tender.
Stir in chicken broth, water, steak sauce, mustard, salt and red pepper sauce.
Heat to boiling; simmer 15 minutes.
Stir in lemon juice. - 32.1963
Shrimp With Hoisin Sauce
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Shell and devein shrimp.
Halve shrimp lengthwise.
(If shrimp are large, halve again crosswise.) For sauce, stir together water, sherry, hoisin sauce, and cornstarch.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking... - 46.2475
Shrimp With Hot Sauce
1. Peel and devein shrimp and pat dry
2. Mix egg white, sherry, salt and cornstarch and also add shrimp and marinate 30 minutes
3. Add oil to wok and heat, when hot, add shrimp and stir-fry until 90% cooked
4. Drain shrimp and set aside,... - 44.2309
Spicy Shrimp In Chile Sauce
1. In a small skillet, mix the sugar with 1 tablespoon of the water and cook over high heat, stirring, until the sugar is completely dissolved. Cook without stirring until the mixture becomes a deep amber caramel, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and... - 31.0077
Shrimp With Apricot Sauce
1. Leaving shell on tail, remove rest of shell from each shrimp.
2. Devein shrimp rinse in cold water and drain well on paper towels.
3. In medium bowl, with rotary beater, beat eggs slightly.
4. Add milk, flour, cornstarch, baking... - 44.437
Shrimp Fritters With Tomato Sauce
Make sauce; keep warm while making fritters.
Heat oil in medium saucepan.
Add onion and garlic; saute until limp.
Add tomatoes and chilies, and seasonings; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to simmer; cover.
Cook 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, beat egg whites until... - 43.7112
Shrimps Tempura With Coconut Cream Sauce
Here the chef has prepared Japanese shrimps tempura that is an excellent appetizer with a fantastic taste. This delicious recipe is worth trying for a family get together or on any other special occasion. Serve this shrimps tempura with coconut cream sauce... - 111.453
Korean Style Shrimp In A Spicy Garlic Sauce
There are probably a hundred versions of spicy garlic shrimp but this one tastes like you are in Korea. It's not meant for the weak hearted. Watch James prepare these take-out style prawns which are batter coated, deep fried until cripsy and then dumped into... - 107.36
Chicken With Shrimp Sauce
Cut the chicken into 4 cm pieces.
Puree the onion, garlic, ginger and chillies with the water.
Heat the oil in a wok and fry the onion mixture for 3-4 minutes.
Add the turmeric, pepper, shrimp paste and laos powder and cook for 1 minute.
Add the lemon rind,... - 36.4796
Fettucini With Spicy Garlic Shrimp Sauce
Fettuccini with Spicy Garlic Shrimp Sauce is a quick and easy recipe. This dish comes along really well and the flavors are quite nice. With a little garnishing touch it looks like a five star dish. Take a look at this video and give it a shot. - 116.105
Smelts With Caper Sauce
1 Into evaporated milk, dip the fish.
2 In a bowl, prepare a mixture of flour, cornmeal, and seasonings and roll the fish in it.
3 In a frying pan, heat enough fat to cover the bottom of the pan.
4 Fry fish for 5 minutes on each side, or until... - 43.4737
Shrimp Po-boys With Tartar Sauce
If you have ever tastes Shrimp po-boys or shrimp sandwich, you must have loved it and sure dreamt of making it at home. Scott is making his Shrimp po-boys with Tartar Sauce in the easiest possible way. He has a simple and easy make ahead tartar sauce recipe... - 104.1
Quick Shrimp In Red Sauce
Quick Shrimp in Red Sauce is a juicy-n-saucy dish and can be prepared within a few seconds. You can use either fresh or frozen shrimp, however I prefer the fresh ones. Try this quick shrimp in red sauce as an appetizer. - 35.689
Noodles With Shrimp Sauce
1. In a bowl, soak dried Chinese mushrooms in warm water for 20 minutes.
2. Drain the mushrooms and reserve the soaking liquid.
3. Chop off the mushroom stalks and thinly slice the caps.
4. In a large saucepan, prepare salt water, boil... - 45.9832
Shrimp In White And Red Sauce
1) In 3 different bowls, mix the ingredients for the shrimp marinade, the red sauce, and the white sauce.
2) Set the bowls aside.
3) In a bowl, soak shrimps in cold water with 1 tablespoon salt for 5 minutes.
4) Drain the shrimps and pat dry.
5)... - 44.4648
Shrimp In Garlic Sauce
Shrimp in garlic sauce is a savory shrimp recipe prepared with cooked shrimps. Made with a flavorful medley of stir fried onions, ginger and garlic with mushrooms, the shrimp in garlic sauce is finished by cooking it with broth and soy sauce. One of my... - 38.7058
Pepper Shrimp In Peanut Sauce
1 Thaw shrimp, if frozen. Peel and devein the shrimp, leaving tails intact. Rinse the shrimp and pat dry with paper towels. Set aside. Cook the pasta according to package directions.
2 Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together the water,... - 33.2961
Shrimp With Pernod Sauce
Heat butter in large frying pan.
Cook shrimp, parsley, shallot and chives 2 minutes each side over medium-high heat.
Season well and pour in Pernod; cook 2 minutes over high heat.
Remove shrimp with slotted spoon and set aside.
Replace pan over heat and pour... - 34.4636
Shrimp In Garlic Sauce
Heat oil in large frying pan over medium heat.
Saute shrimp, turning several times, for about 5 minutes or until pink.
Remove from heat.
Stir in remaining ingredients and 125 mL (l/2 cup) water.
Simmer, covered, until heated through. - 31.9229
Shrimp In Lobster Sauce
Fry pork and garlic in blazer pan of Oster Electric Chafing Dish at HI.
When pork is brown, add oil, onion, bouillon cubes and boiling water.
Bring to a boil.
Mix remaining ingredients except shrimp and eggs and add to mixture in pan.
Cook until thick and... - 42.2925
Braised Pork With Shrimp Sauce
People say my Braised Pork With Shrimp Sauce is restaurant class and many of them even give me five stars. The dipping sauce for this Braised Pork With Shrimp Sauce was great and matched perfectly. Happy eating! - 35.936
Spinach And Pepper Stuffed Shrimps With Thai Coconut Curry Sauce
Chef is preparing a delicious seafood appetizer and adding some veggies for some color and health. Spinach and Pepper Stuffed Shrimps with Thai Coconut Curry Sauce; the name itself speaks of its elegance! The spicy sauce is more than perfect for seafood... - 117.747
Duck With Prawn (shrimp) Sauce
Duck With Prawn (Shrimp) Sauce is a exquisite chinese dish that can be prepared quiet easily. The taste of the fried duck pieces soaked in the flavours of the prawn sauce is heavenly. You will have to eat the Duck With Prawn (Shrimp) Sauce yourself to... - 46.265
Shrimp Sauce Cantonese Style
Shrimp Sauce Cantonese Style has a Grand. The eggs and soy sauce gives the Shrimp Sauce Cantonese Style Uplifting taste. - 31.8059
Stuffed Mushrooms With Shrimp Sauce
Stuffed Mushrooms With Shrimp Sauce is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this Stuffed Mushrooms With Shrimp Sauce dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 43.1075
Shrimp In Coconut Sauce
Seafood lovers, you will definitely like this Shrimp in Coconut Sauce recipe. Take a look at this video to learn this tropical dish. The creamy sauce gives it a nice rich look. Happy Cooking! - 108.794
Butterfly Shrimp With Ginger Sauce
Heat oil in a wok or small saucepan.
Stir-fry ginger, garlic, and onions for about 3 minutes or until onions are cooked.
Add chicken stock, wine, and soy sauce.
Cook over medium heat for 3 minutes.
Remove about 1/ 4 cup of the sauce and whisk together with... - 39.7035
Crab Crepes With Shrimp Sauce Crepes
To make crepes: combine milk, egg, flour and salt; beat until smooth.
Use crepe maker or fry crepes, one at a time, in lightly greased 6 or 7-inch skillet, using 3 tablespoonsful batter for each crepe.
Pour batter into skillet; tilt pan quickly so that batter... - 40.4317
Shrimp In Curry Sauce
1) Peel and finely slice onion.
2) In a saucepan, heat oil and stir fry onion.
3) Cover pan and saute onion until soft ensuring not to make it brown.
4) Mix curry powder and saute gently until brown.
5) Blend flour, cook for a few... - 43.7927
Liver, Shrimp, And Bacon In Pepper Sauce
1) In a frying pan, add bacon and heat till crisp but still flexible.
2) Place on paper towel to drain.
3) In 2 teaspoons of drippings, cook whole peperoncini.
4) Mix in vegetables and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
5) Mix in the livers and cook for 6 to 8... - 41.2072
Grilled Shrimp Po Boy With Remoulade Sauce
Here is an amazing video that shows how to make a delicious grilled shrimp po boy and a Remoulade sauce. This recipe is a twist to the regular fried version of po boy recipe. Try out this excellent appetizer with a fabulous Remoulade sauce and enjoy! - 88.4324
Shrimp With Green Chili Creole Sauce
1. In a large skillet, warm the oil with the butter over medium-high heat until the butter is melted. Add the onion and garlic, and stir-fry until the mixture begins to brown, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the tomatoes, green chilies, mustard, black pepper, red... - 37.3701
Shrimp With Tart Dipping Sauce
In a 2-quart pan, bring about 4 cups water to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until shrimp are opaque in center; cut to test 3 to 4 minutes.
Drain, immerse in cold water, and drain again.
In a wide frying pan,... - 36.5456
Pasta In Garlic Sauce With Shrimp And Broccoli
Put the garlic and stock in a small nonreactive saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce the heat to low and cover.
Simmer for about 20 minutes, until the garlic is soft and easily mashed with a fork.
Transfer the contents of the pan to a food... - 44.3536
Veal, Sole, And Shrimp In Curry Sauce
Veal, Sole, And Shrimp In Curry Sauce is an amazingly delicious mouth watering side dish recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 44.1202
Rice And Shrimp Casserole With Spicy Indian Cheese Sauce
1. Melt margarine and saute onion for 1-2 minutes, add shrimps, peas and carrots. Stir and cook for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
2. Combine in a bowl rice, shrimp mixture, sauce, save 2 tablespoons of sauce for topping. Toss well.
3. Pour into a well... - 45.9629
Scampi With Mushroom Sauce
1.In a pan, heat the butter and fry onions and garlic in it.Stir in mushrooms and fry for 3 minutes.Combine cornflour with wine and add to th epan along with stock.
2.Let the mixture boil.
4.Put the lid on and let it simmer for 15... - 45.3239
Macaroni Stuffed Shells
1) Cook the sea shells according to package directions.
2) Drain and rinse with cold water.
3) Drain again and chill.
4) Preheat the oven to 375°F, for baking.
4) In a frying pan, add oil and cook celery and half of the onion until... - 47.0034
Fry Shrimp Sauce Recipes By Category