- » Fry Sauce
Fry Sauce Recipes
Fry sauce is a dipping sauce that is served with French fries. The sauce is a mix of two parts tomato sauce with one part mayonnaise.
The very first mention of the fry sauce is by the Utah-based ... More »
Ling Ling's Stir Fry Sauce
1. Take a medium bowl and blend cornstarch, water, and sugar by stirring.
2. Add oil, Potsticker sauce and ginger and stir well until the ingredients get well blended.
3. Serve the Ling Ling-€™s Stir Fry Sauce after adding the optional... - 35.7654
You May Also Like!
Fried Egg Sauce
1. Mince scallion.
2. Heat oil. Add scallion; stir-fry to brown lightly.
3. Stir in brown sugar, soy sauce and water; cook to heat through. Sprinkle sauce over fried eggs and serve. - 18.2933
Deep Fried Shrimp With Sherry Sauce
1. Deep-fry shrimp as in Basic Deep-fried Shrimp and keep warm. Mince onion.
2. Blend together cornstarch, sherry, soy sauce and stock.
3. Heat remaining oil. Add minced onion and stir-fry until translucent (1 to 2 minutes).
4. Add cornstarch-sherry mixture... - 26.9502
Celery Sauce For Deep Fried Peking Chicken
1. Slice celery stalks thin. Mince scallions. Place both in a saucepan.
2. Add sherry, soy sauce, oil and stock; bring slowly to a boil.
3. Add deep-fried chicken pieces and simmer, covered, to heat through. Remove chicken, leaving liquids in pan.
4.... - 25.0258
Fried Cheese With Tomato Sauce
For sauce, in small saucepan melt butter or margarine; stir in tomato sauce, chopped mushrooms, oregano, and basil.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Boil gently, uncovered, for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cover and keep warm while frying cheese.
In small... - 42.279
Soy Vinegar Sauce For Deep Fried Peking Chicken
1. Mince leek, ginger root and garlic. Then combine in a saucepan with remaining ingredients.
2. Cook 2 minutes over low heat, stirring constantly. Then pour over chicken and serve. - 20.5246
Stir Fried Shrimp With Lobster Sauce
1. Prepare lobster sauce Keep warm in pan.
2. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp. Combine cornstarch and sherry; then add to shrimp and toss to coat.
3. Heat oil. Add salt, then shrimp; stir-fry until pinkish (about 2 minutes).
4. Transfer shrimp to lobster... - 24.0639
Crisp-fried Cauliflower With Sour-cream Sauce
This crisp fried cauliflower is one of my favorite recipes. Prepared effortlessly with breaded cauliflowers, the crisp fried cauliflower is deep fried and can be served as a side or even a snack with a hint of cheese to it. - 39.7616
Stir Fried Tilapia In Lemon Sauce
Treaty Tilapia !!!! This amusing video prepares tilapia with the delicate flavoring from lemon sauce. The sweet tang from the lemon sauce and richly enhanced when mixed with the fish. This easy recipe for tilapia only takes a few minutes to prepare, uses few... - 88.3855
Deep Fried Shrimp With Catsup Sauce
1. Deep-fry shrimp as in Basic Deep-fried Shrimp (but only for 1 to 2 minutes). Then drain. Mince onion and ginger root.
2. In a cup, combine catsup, salt and sugar. In another cup, blend cornstarch and cold water.
3. Heat remaining oil. Add onion and ginger... - 29.8319
Stock Soy Sauce For Deep Fried Peking Chicken
1. Mince scallion stalks and ginger root.
2. Heat oil. Add scallion and ginger; stir-fry a few times. Then stir in and heat joy sauce, sherry and water.
3. Add deep-fried chicken pieces and cook to heat through, turning once. Remove chicken to a warm... - 26.9227
Fry Sauce Recipes By Category