- » Fry Pan Fruit Ball
Fry Pan Fruit Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fry pan fruit ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fry pan fruit ball recipes.
Fruited Lamb Balls In Dill Gravy
1) Preheat oven to 450 degree.
2) Mix ground beef with pepper, salt, egg, onion, shape in balls, and dip in soy sauce.
3) In a pan, heat oil and lightly fry the meat balls until brown.
4) In a baking pan, arrange the meat balls in single... - 41.5683
Fried Fruit Pies
1) In a bowl, add water to soak prunes and apricots.
2) Place on heat to simmer the prunes and apricots until soft.
3) Remove from heat and allow cooling.
4) Pit the prunes and return to the pan.
5) Add sugar to stir in.
6) Bring the liquid to a... - 44.9047
Chicken With Lichees
This Chicken with lichees is awesome ! Try out this chicken balls in gravy dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Chicken with Lichees is welcome ! - 41.825
Peach Dumpling Dessert
Add enough flour to have the mixture hold together.
Roll the dough out on a board, and cut dough into 4" squares.
Clean and wipe peaches.
Place a peach on each square, and cover each peach with the dough.
Drop each into boiling water.
When it rises, carefully... - 30.0345
Kovai Banana Patties Stuffed With Dry Fruits
Roll the bananas, skin and cut vertically into four pieces from top to bottom. Remove the black veins from the centre of the bananas. Mash them and place them in a thick bottomed pan along with half the sugar, half the ghee and cook over a low fire stirring... - 33.3549
These Beignets are superly delicious! Try these fruited doughnuts for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for these Beignets are welcome ! - 37.0738
Tropical Fruit Salad With Roasted Almonds
1. Prepare the fruit (try to save all the juices as you work): remove the flesh from the mangoes and discard the stones and skin. Cut the papayas in half and scoop out the seeds. Peel and cut the flesh into chunks. Deseed the guavas if desired and scoop out... - 38.0528
Curried Lamb Meatballs With Fruit
For meatballs, mix together the ground meat, egg, crumbs, and salt; shape into 1 1/4-inch balls.
Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat, add meatballs, and saute until browned on all' sides, turning frequently.
Push to the sides of the pan.
Add... - 44.9904
Flaky Fried Pies
1. Combine flour, salt in bowl; cut in shortening with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; sprinkle water over mixture; work in with fork; form dough into ball.
2. Divide dough into 3 portions; roll each portion out evenly on lightly floured... - 42.7708
Gokul Pithe Or Coconut Cakes In Syrup
Making the syrup Take the sugar and water in a pan and heat them together.
Allow it to simmer until the syrup assumes a medium thick consistency.
Now, remove it from heat and let it cool down.
Take care that the syrup has the consistency of a soft... - 43.8898
Dduk Bok Gi
Duuk Bok Gi is probably the most popular street food in Korea. The tenderness of rice cakes meets the sweet and spicy taste of red chilli pepper paste. It's usually eaten as a snack but it can be served as an appetizer or even a meal. There is no doubt this... - 116.948
Meatballs With Egg And Lemon Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 150°C (300°F/ Gas 2). Melt butter in a frying pan, add onion and cook for 3 minutes. Tip into a bowl and add breadcrumbs, meat and wine. Lightly beat one egg and stir in to mixture. Mix to combine.
2. Take a rounded tablespoon of mixture... - 37.1736
Cherry fritters are simple and crispy fritters that can be made with cherries and cottage cheese. They are rich and much like pancakes or donuts. Here is a recipe to make cherry fritters, try for a quick snack. - 48.2224
Orange Flavored Doughnuts Dipped In Honey Syrup
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine baking soda and 2 cups of flour and sieve. Keep aside.
2. In a large sized bowl, combine ¼ cup oil, ¼ cup sugar, 1 teaspoon orange peel, eggs and orange juice. Mix well and beat using a whisk till well combined.
3.... - 46.8558
Chicken And Rice Stuffed Cantaloupe
Chicken And Rice Stuffed Cantaloupe is a delicious side dish version that you will always love to include in your party. The Chicken And Rice Stuffed Cantaloupe will surely always tempt you to try it again and again! - 44.0605
Best Ever Malai Kofta / Indian Vegetarian
Learn how to make Malai Kofta which is rich, creamy dish fit for special dinner. It includes silky smooth curry made out of tomatoes and delicious dumplings made with potatoes, dry fruit and paneer (Indian cottage cheese.) Best served with naan, parantha or... - 114.219
Sweet Rice With Apricot Croquettes
1. Preheat the oven to 300°. Place the rice in a medium heatproof saucepan or casserole and add cold water to cover. Bring to a boil over moderately high heat. Drain, rinse with warm tap water, drain again and return to the pan.
2. In another medium... - 42.1637
The Modak is a typical Indian sweet that is made for special occasions and festivals. But you can make it any time you want. Surprisingly, this is rather simple thing to make. The recipe is broken down in simple steps in this video. Watch, learn and enjoy! - 138.617
Banana Skin And Potato Patties Stuffed With Green Coconut Chutney
Wash the bananas and nick them at both ends. Remove the skin and clean it on both sides. Cut into pieces and place in a vessel with 2 cups of water, 2 teaspoons sugar and the juice of 1 sour lime. Cook till the skin is very soft. Drain from the water in a... - 40.0874
The Kala Jamun (a variation of Gulab Jamun)... a darkish variety is prepared in the same way as the regular Gulab Jamun's except that the balls are coated with Castor sugar and then fried. The caramelized sugar gives the Jamuns the dark colour. They are often... - 51.0537
Italian Pastry Puffs
1. Add butter and sugar to boiling water and bring to boiling point. Add flour all at once, and stir vigorously until ball forms in center of pan, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
2. Add eggs to mixture, one at a time, beating well after... - 33.8017
Whole Wheat French Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
3. Combine the oil, honey, and salt (if used) and set aside for 10 minutes to make the yeast foamy.
4. In a saucepan, heat milk to just under the boiling... - 46.0961
Chop the deseeded dates and figs.
Blend them along with the grated coconut and poppy seeds, in a mixer.
Add the chopped nuts and blend once more.
In case the mixture turns out a little thin you may have to stir fry with a little ghee in a thick bottomed pan,... - 43.098
Fresh Blackberries With Hazelnut Cheese
1. Sort through the blackberries and discard any that look hard or even slightly red. Mix the brown sugar and Angostura bitters with the remaining blackberries.
2. In a frying pan toast the hazelnuts and add the caster sugar when they have coloured. Shake the... - 26.4657
Fakya Of Achoura
Did you know that the Islamic year is 11-12 days shorter than the standard calendar year? In Morocco, people celebrate the 10th day from the Islamic new year as Achoura. Kids get new clothes, new toys, and their favorite snack: Fakya of Achoura, a mix of... - 128.091
Pumpkin Kofta Curry
1 Grate the pumpkin.
2 In a pan, boil the pumpkin until tender.
3 Gently squeeze out the water.
4 Add in ground ginger, coriander leaves, green chillies, roasted besan or breadcrumbs, ground spices and salt and mix well.
5 In another bowl,... - 48.7254
Crown Roast Of Pork With Sausage Apple Stuffing
Crown Roast Of Pork With Sausage Apple Stuffing is a delicious side dish recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 46.3608
Ground Lamb Kebabs With Pineapple
Ground Lamb Kebabs With Pineapple has a juicy taste. The lamb and bread crumbs give the Ground Lamb Kebabs With Pineapple an ostentatious taste. Ground Lamb Kebabs With Pineapple is inspired by restaurants globally . Must catch it. - 43.1039
Apple Almond Tart
1. In a 325° oven in an 8- to 9-inch-wide pan, bake almonds until golden, 8 to 10 minutes; shaking the pan or stirring the nuts occasionally. Pour from pan and let cool.
2. Meanwhile, in a food processor or bowl, mix flour and 1 tablespoon sugar. Add 1/2 cup... - 37.8411
Georgia Peach Torte
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
To make the pastry shell:
2. Into a basin, sift flour and stir in sugar,
3. Cut butter or margarine in cubes and rub into flour with fingertips to resemble crumbs.
4. Gently stir in enough egg yolk to bind... - 48.661
Crown Roast Of Pork With Sausage Apple Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 350° F. [180° C.].
For the stuffing, melt the butter over medium heat in an 8- to 10-inch [20- to 25-cm.] skillet.
When the foam subsides, add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, for about five minutes, then add the celery and... - 44.4379
Lettuce And Black Olive Pizza
Lettuce And Black Olive Pizza taste great. Lettuce And Black Olive Pizza is easy to prepare. Lettuce And Black Olive Pizza must be tried by pizza lovers. - 43.0035
Atte Ki Pinni
North Indians prepare this sweet on alomost all festivals specially during the navratri festival - 32.1243
Crispy Gujia/indian Festival Snack
* Mix maida, semolina, 3 tablespoon of oil/ghee and little bit of water to knead into a soft dough. Cover it and keep it aside for 15-20mins
* Now heat pan in a low flame and add dry fruits, khoya, sugar and mix them well until... - 44.9133
Braised Porkballs And Cauliflower
I prefer porkballs to other meat balls and hence this Braised Porkballs And Cauliflower was a treat I gave myself. This Braised Porkballs And Cauliflower was the fruit of my constant search for an ideal porkball recipe. - 39.016
A cuisine of South India prepared during festivals including Diwali. - 36.1262
Light And Fluffy Sour-dough Pancakes
If you have a sourdough starter in the refrigerator, there is a good chance it hasn’t seen the light of day in quite some time. This is just the recipe to remind you why you have a starter; easy to make and a real crowd pleaser. Light and fluffy, with a... - 131.405