- » Fry Fusion Shrimp
Fry Fusion Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fry fusion shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fry fusion shrimp recipes.
1. Place a shrimp, a slice of jalapeno pepper, and cheese on one end of bacon strip. Wrap it tightly as shown in the video.
2. In a pan preheat oil to about 375 degree F.
3. Drop shrimp in pan, and leave it for about 2-3 minutes.
4.... - 103.887
Southwestern Stir Fried Shrimp
1) Take the peeled shrimp and cut into lengthwise.
2) Wash out the vein properly.
3) Press the shrimp open to flatten slightly.
4) Take a plastic bowl and mix cornstarch, lime juice, cumin, salt and pepper. Stir in shrimp.
5) Cover the bowl and... - 44.1783
Japanese Curry Pizza With Fried Shrimp
1. In a cup, mix in the warm water with the yeast and sugar. Stir and let it stand for a few minutes to allow the yeast to bloom.
2. In a mixing bowl or on your cutting board, take the all-purpose and the bread flour.
3. Make a well and add the... - 111.145
These crispy succulent shrimp are coated with beer batter and rolled in sweet flaked coconut before frying and served with a sweet-spicy honey mustard sauce for dipping. A treat for shrimp and coconut lovers! This is indeed a super easy yet elegant appetizer... - 115.647
Skillet Fried Corn Bread With Spicy Shrimp And Crab Meat
1) Corn bread: In a mixing bowl, combine the cornmeal, sugar and salt together.
2) Stir in the bacon fat, buttermilk and boiling water; blend thoroughly.
3) In a cast-iron skillet, pour 1/2 inch oil and heat over a medium-high heat to... - 44.7564
Fried Scallops, Shrimp, And Sole
Eating just one is not possible for any one is my claim for this recipe of Fried Scallops, Shrimp, And Sole. It is an European specialty, eaten as a Main Dish. If you love this Fried Scallops, Shrimp, And Sole recipe, do share it with your friends. - 44.4545
Chang Yo Mein
In a wok or large skillet heat the oil.
Quickly fry the vegetables and shrimp.
Add soya sauce and sherry.
Simmer for 1 minute.
Cook the noodles while stir frying the other ingredients.
Transfer hot noodles to a serving plate.
Pour the stir fry over the... - 38.2972
Easy Stir Fried Ramen With Pork, Shrimp, And Vegetables
Want to make a Chinese dish that can be a true family favorite? Here with chef CMToy, you can learn an easy method of preparing stir fried packet noodles made more delicious and nutritious with pork, shrimp and vegetables. This is a wonderful alternative to... - 119.103
Fry cabbage, green onions, celery and garlic in butter for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add pork and shrimp; heat through.
Meanwhile, cook vermicelli according to package directions; drain.
Serve cabbage mixture over the vermicelli. - 31.2831
Tamarind Yabbies With Pakoras
Heat the oil in medium pan; cook onion, ginger and garlic, stirring, until soft.
Add tamarind, juice, sugar and the water, bring to boil; simmer 3 minutes.
Stir in tomato; simmer about 20 minutes or until mixture thickens.
Add yabbies; cook,... - 41.1349
Basil Shrimp And Brook Trout
1. About 5-10 minutes before cooking season the trout with lea and perrin Worcestershire sauce and juice of half a lemon.
2. In a pan heat together butter and extra virgin olive oil.
3. Dredge the trouts in all purpose flour, add into the pan and fry... - 107.784
Coconut Crumbed Crispy Prawns
For those who like their prawns crispy, this coconut crumbed crispy prawns will prove to be a delectable surprise. Follow the simple steps in this video to make a sumptuous appetizer. - 88.961
Cajun Shrimp Pasta
Restaurant food is always delicious, but it can be a big no-no if you are on a gluten free diet or another healthy eating plan. This Applebee's Copycat Cajun Shrimp Pasta recipe from Anne Colagioia will show you how to make one of the best restaurant copycat... - 102.726
Easy Prawn Toast
Yet another delicious recipe for seafood and this time the chef is making delicious prawn toasts. She blends prawns with whole chili, garlic and spring onions and applies the paste over bread. And these deep fried prawn toasts looks absolutely mouth watering.... - 127.318
Sweet And Sour Shrimp
1. Combine carrot and snow peas in a 1-quart casserole. Cover and microwave at HIGH 5 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring halfway through cooking time. Drain; set aside.
2. Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
3. Coat a large... - 29.9514
Blue Lantern Lounge Shrimp With Panchetta And Fig Salad
A spin on bacon wrapped shrimp and bacon wrapped figs, this dish combines the elements of these two into one impressive dish. It is a beautifully deconstructed dish thrown together. It’s a pricy dish perfect for a formal dinner. With beautiful rich yet... - 116.046
Scrambled Eggs With Shrimp
Try this Scrambled Eggs With Shrimp recipe for tomorrows breakfast. I promise you, your family will love the flavor of the Scrambled Eggs With Shrimp! - 41.5698
Spinach And Pepper Stuffed Shrimps With Thai Coconut Curry Sauce
Chef is preparing a delicious seafood appetizer and adding some veggies for some color and health. Spinach and Pepper Stuffed Shrimps with Thai Coconut Curry Sauce; the name itself speaks of its elegance! The spicy sauce is more than perfect for seafood... - 127.223
Spicy Curried Shrimp With Lemon Aioli
1. Season shrimp with salt and ground black pepper. Set it aside.
2. Place a frying pan on medium heat, pour oil, and drop onion in it. Saute.
3. Add salt, fennel seed, garam masala, mustard seed, and chili flakes. Give it a good stir.... - 117.444
Low Carb Shrimp Egg Foo Yung
Is your low carb diet turning out to be very harsh on the taste buds? Then watch this video and learn to make a yummy recipe that has fewer than 30 carbs. Watch to know more! - 116.718
Valentine Day Dinner For Two
Confused how to impress your sweetheart on Valentine's day? Celebrate the special day with exotic dishes like Grilled Shrimps Rice, Naan & Red Cabbage Salad at home. This would truly make your day memorable! - 69.9834
Noodles With Crab Meat Shrimp And Pork
1. Prepare the vermicelli by breaking them into small pieces.
2. In a large pan, heat water till boiling and salt it well. Add the cut noodles to the pan and then boil them for a minute till well cooked. Drain them well and set aside till... - 46.4141
Red Spaghetti - Stir Fried
It has been said that Italian pasta has it origin in Chinese noodle, which were introduced to Europe in 14th century by none other than Marco Polo. To me they're no difference between Chinese noodle and Italian pasta. Mix them with meat, seafood, or... - 87.4942
Scrambled Eggs With Prawns
Remove black veins from prawns before chopping.
Beat eggs well in a bowl, add salt, soya sauce, sherry, cornflour, ginger, onions and prawns.
Heat oil in a large frying pan.
Add egg mixture and stir well.
Fry till colour turns golden brown.
Serve hot with... - 32.5206
Scrambled Eggs With Dried Shrimps
Scrambled Eggs With Dried Shrimps is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. A delicious Scrambled Eggs With Dried Shrimps will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. - 36.7829
Scrambled Eggs With Prawns (shrimp)
This Scrambled Eggs With Prawns (Shrimp) recipe is so simple even your toddler can prepare it. Serve the Scrambled Eggs With Prawns (Shrimp) for breakfast, your family will love it. - 29.9964
1. Wash the bean sprouts and remove the tails of the bean sprouts
2. Wash the choy sum and cut it into bite sized pieces. In hot water, blanch the choy sum and drain till required.
3. Dice the spring onions, coriander and set aside
4. Crush the... - 46.9679
Egg Foo Young
Egg Foo Young is an American-Chinese omelet dish that fits the Filipino Palate. Just like other omelet dishes; this dish is composed of different ingredients forming a flavorful concoction. - 94.4605
Scrambled Eggs With Veggies
Scrambled eggs are easy to make in the wok, and a wide variety of ingredients - fresh or left-overs - can be used.
Rice, noodles, beans, or veggies taste great in this setting. - 40.4928
Paella is a traditional dish from Spain, a very tasty rice dish with seafood.
But in Japan, mussel and head-on shrimp are very expensive, so I used Japanese ingredients, such as shimeji mushrooms, clams (in season now), and head-off shrimps. Also, we don't... - 115.252
Easy Egg Foo Yong
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
2) Add the celery, onion, carrot and garlic and sauté them.
3) Add the shrimp after the vegetables get cooked and heat thoroughly.
4) Remove from the heat before making the omelet.
5) Take a bowl and break the... - 47.2773
Egg Fu Yung
Beat the eggs with the salt.
Shred the onion and celery.
Wash and drain the bean sprouts.
Slice the pre-soaked mushrooms.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying-pan and fry the meat shreds for 1 minute.
Then add the celery, mushrooms and onion and stir-fry for... - 43.509
Creamy Scrambled Eggs For Breakfast
In a small pan over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Stir in flour and cook until bubbly.
Remove from heat and blend in sour cream.
Return to heat and cook until bubbly and smooth; set aside.
Beat together eggs, salt, and pepper.
In a wide... - 36.613
Singaporean Laksa Soup
Laksa is fusion between Chinese cuisine and Malay cuisine, which happened in Singapore. Laksa is a comfort food for Singaporean, as it is in itself a complete meal, with noodles, meat and soup. Laksa is also very popular in Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia.... - 51.8307
Striped Bass Stuffed With Fennel, Lemon, Tomatoes, Olives And Capers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil, place fish on it. Place fish in the middle.
3. Put lemon slice and fennel in the fish.
4. Sprinkle garlic, chives, chili, tomato, and capers around fish.
5. Drop olives and pour... - 121.464
Special Valentine Dinner
Looking forward to prepare a special dinner at home this valentine day? Here is a wonderful recipe with chicken and pasta for you. In this video the chef has presented this recipe in an easy manner so that you can prepare the same in your own kitchen. So... - 107.293
Seared Steak Seafood Paella And Fennel Slaw
Don't miss out this outstanding video which presents three extraordinary recipes that you would definitely like to watch. The chef makes an excellent meal with seared steak, seafood paella and fennel slaw. Make your holidays special with these elegant recipes... - 140.918
got some left over pasta? try this very nutritious way of making a pasta. it's quick and easy and best of all it's really nutritious. - 32.848
Homemade Summer Rolls
If you like making different types of appetizers, then this one is for you. The Chef shows how to make the summer rolls. The filling needs to be cooked before making the roll. This is a delicious appetizer, so do give it a try. Don't forget to watch the video. - 109.945
Egg Foo Yong
Egg foo yong is a chinese preparation of eggs cooked with shrimps and bean sprouts and veggies. Cooked in form of cakes and fried the egg foo yong is a flavorful side dish. - 43.2129
Free-form Seafood Lasagna With Lobster Bisque
This freeform lasagna, with shrimp and scallops in a lobster bisque will transport you to a fancy restaurant and will “wow” your guest with its rustic elegance. It is nothing like the traditional Italian-American lasagna — with all of that long-cooked... - 122.07
Italian Mixed Seafood Pasta
What can be more delicious than a pasta cooked with clams, mussels, scallops, calameri and shrimp? If you are drooling at the thought itself, why not then watch this video and learn how to make the delicious Italian seafood pasta. - 139.368