- » Fry Crispy Chicken Sauce
Fry Crispy Chicken Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fry crispy chicken sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fry crispy chicken sauce recipes.
Crispy Fried Chicken Tenders With Spicy Creole Mustard Sauce
Cook your own at home and enjoy succulent, juicy and flavorful chicken strips instead of store-bought varieties that tend to be dry and not very tasty. These Crispy Fried Chicken fingers is a crowd pleaser and are extremely popular as well, especially with... - 128.744
Thai Crispy Pork And Cauliflower Stir Fry
Find out how a Thai Crispy Pork and Cauliflower is made in Thailand by watching this video. If you have all the ingredients required to prepare this dish, it can be a great option for dinners. Give it a go! - 55.208
Crispy Chicken In Garlic Ginger Sauce
1. Cut out the meat from chicken thighs using a sharp knife. Run the knife through the length of bone and open each side of meat, exposing the bone.
2. Blend the chicken with rice wine and soy sauce.
3. Take one bowl and add garlic,... - 47.2166
Spicy Spongy Chicken Fry
Spicy spongy chicken fry is spicy, juicy, crispy, spongy, colourful dish which is favoured by all indians. Can't stop eating just one, you'll be going on and on munching...!!! Enjoy! - 43.9245
Crispy Chinese Chicken
Cut the chicken into pieces 2.5-5 cm/1-2 inches long and combine with the Sweet and Sour Cook-in-Sauce.
Leave to marinate for at least 2 hours.
To make the batter, combine the flour and salt in mixing bowl and make a well in the centre.
Add the egg and milk... - 40.9179
Ktc Fried Chicken
1. For making Seasoning – In a spice crusher take – paprika, peppercorn, salt, onion flakes, garlic flakes, oregano, thyme, rosemary, sage and tarragon. Crush to blend well.
2. In a bowl take half of the seasoning, add in the buttermilk... - 95.8007
Crispy Oven Fried Mexican Chicken
1 In a large shallow pan (not aluminum), add vegetable juice and hot sauce. Mix well.
2 Add the chicken to the mixture and let marinate for 30 at room temperature or you can place it in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
3 Preheat the oven to ... - 45.3451
My Invented Fried Chicken
Acclaimed Chef and Gourmet Spice Designer, Keith Lorren, shares his secrets to making the Juiciest, Tastiest, Fried chicken on the planet. - 100.174
Crispy Chicken Fondue
1) To prepare sauce, mix together catsup, molasses, lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, ginger, and pepper and then chill in refrigerator.
2) Roll chicken strips in cracker crumbs.
3) Fasten each strip loosely onto bamboo skewer in accordion style and... - 42.1668
Winged Chicken Crispy
All fried snacks lovers, you are going to love this Winged chicken crispy. A favorite snack time recipe, this dish can be served with a dip or sauce. You can even alter the taste of it as per your preference of spicy or mild. Enjoy! - 76.4571
Crispy Chicken Dumplings
1. In a food processor or liquidiser chop and blend the chicken with the egg whites, cornflour, sherry or rice wine, ginger, spring onions and salt until it turns into a fine paste.
(Alternatively, it can be chopped with a sharp knife or cleaver until... - 42.4704
Crispy Honey Chicken
Mix all ingredients of the batter and put chicken in it.
Deep fry putting one piece at a time in the oil, so that they do not stick to each other.
Deep fry in 2 batches till light and crispy, keeping them in oil for about 4 minutes till cooked and crisp.
Keep... - 42.2339
Crispy Chicken With Asparagus Sauce
1. In a shallow dish, lightly beat the egg
2. Spread the crumbs on a plate or wax paper.
3. To bread the chicken breasts, dip each first into egg.
4. Place on crumbs, pat lightly to form even coating, turn and coat other side.
5.... - 48.1614
Sticky Ginger Garlic Oven Fried Chicken Wings
Chicken wings a favorite “out of the bucket” appetizer. It’s all about the sauce used to give them the wonderful glaze. This recipe is so great as the chef shows you in detail how to prepare and clean the chicken wings and shows you how to oven fry... - 94.0207
1. In a large pot put all the ingredients for simmering sauce and bring to a boil.
2. Lower the heat, put in the chicken halves and simmer them, uncovered, for 30-40 minutes.
3. Take out the chicken and let it cool down and dry on a rack for at least... - 42.5437
Crispy Chicken Wun Tuns
1) Slice each chicken breast into nine pieces about the size of a thumbnail, not larger.
2) Add the chicken pieces into a bowl. Mix it with soy sauce. Add in a crushed garlic along with the five spice powder.
3) Stir the chicken in the marinade... - 44.5774
Melt In The Mouth Crispy Chicken
1) In a bowl mix together marinade ingredients.
2) Dredge the chicken with the mixture.
3) Marinate in refrigerator for at least five hours turning the chicken frequently.
4) Put in tangerine into the breast cavity of the chicken.
5) Steam the chicken... - 45.7443
Crispy Mandarin Chicken
Combine egg white, 2 tablespoons cornstarch, and soy sauce in a large bowl, mix well.
Add chicken, coating well, set aside.
Combine biscuit mix, water, and sesame seeds, mix well.
Add to chicken mixture, stirring to coat.
Heat 3 to 4 inches of oil to 370Â°,... - 40.8175
Oven Fried Chicken Parmesan
Want to know of a yummy recipe that is sure to please everyone's tastebuds? Then you must watch this video and learn to cook perfect chicken parmesan, a dish so tasty that it will leave the guest asking for more. This is a quick and easy recipe and does not... - 134.466
Sweet And Crispy Chicken Wings ("dak Kang Jung")
Dak kang jung is another popular traditional Korean dish and is usually made with chunks of chicken from a whole chicken. But I'm using chicken wings with the same recipe. Each chicken wing is coated with a sweet and crispy sauce, it's really mouthwatering. - 85.178
Southern Fried Chicken Legs
If you have failed making Southern Fried Chicken Legs several times, Chef Scott is going to put an end to your woes with this recipe video. He is not only showing his recipe but also gives us valuable tips on how to make them perfectly without letting the... - 128.143
1) Clean the chicken, but leave it whole.
2) In a saucepan, bring the water to a boil and place the chicken in it
3) Cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
4) Remove the chicken and plunge into cold water.
5) Drain the chicken and dry.
6) In a... - 42.8913
Crispy Noodles With Chicken
Crispy Noodles With Chicken is a tasty and filling dish that can be considered a meal in itself! It is perfect for your dinner parties or even a formal get together at home or outside. I am sure you will get hooked to this Crispy Noodles With Chicken recipe. - 32.9132
Crispy Dry Jar Doo Chicken Wings
Crunchy, munchy and crispy chicken wings are always a big hit for any occasion, no matter how you prepare it. Here is another special variation, which uses dry herbs and spices to marinate the chicken wings before frying. Watch the video to learn the details... - 117.958
Crispy Chicken Wings With Lemon Dip
1. Marinate chicken wings for 2 hours.
2. Mix lemon dip mixture in a bowl and set aside.
3. Heat oil in wok over high heat. Deep-fry chicken wings, 6 at a time, until golden brown—about 4-5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium if chicken is browning too quickly. - 31.87
Crispy Fish With Lemon Sauce
For sauce, combine 1 cup water, lemon rind and juice, sugar, ginger and bouillon in medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
Remove from heat, strain sauce and return to saucepan.
Blend cornstarch and the 2 tablespoons... - 39.734
Baked Crispy Chicken Parmesan
Do you plan to make chicken parmesan for dinner tonight. Watch this excellent video that presents a healthier version of the regular chicken parmesan. The recipe is unique as the chicken here is shallow fried with a crispy breadcrumbs coating. See this... - 110.351
Vietnamese Canh Ga Chien - Fried Chicken Wings
1. Wash and clean the chicken wings and drumsticks with water and salt. Set aside to let it dry completely.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the five spice powder, garlic powder, ginger powder, white pepper, black pepper powder and salt. Mix well and... - 122.006
Part 2 - Fried Chicken Wings With Sauteed Greens
In the mood for crispy Fried Chicken? Well give this recipe a try along with some sauteed Turnip Greens! This quick dinner will suffice on any day of the week. Watch Part 1 - Fried Chicken Wings with Sauteed Greens for step by step recipe guide. - 112.766
Fried Sesame Chicken With Broccoli
1. Cut the chicken breasts in slices.
For the marinade
2. In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the marinade and marinate the chicken for 20 minutes.
For the breading mixture
3. In a bowl, mix together the egg whites and flour and set... - 90.6793
Healthy Spring Rolls (no Frying)
1. heat up pan, add oil, put garlic in for 2 minutes,
pour in soy bean sprouts stir it well, take out garlic, add pinch of sugar, pepper,1 tsp salt
2. heat pan til hot put some oil in, put in ginger, shrimps stir it til done, put in carrot ,... - 47.428
Crispy Fried Mandarin Fish
1) Cut 4 or 5 deep diagonal slashes on each side of the fish to help it cook more quickly.
2) Marinate the fish for 15 minutes with ginger, chopped spring onion, pepper and rice wine. Drain fish and scrape off any pieces of the... - 45.7233
Yukari Chicken With Green Tea Waffle And Yuzu Butterscotch
1. In a bowl, place chicken with egg wash and mix well.
2. In another bowl, put the flour.
3. Add the egg-coated chicken to the flour and dust to coat well.
4. In a wok, heat oil and fry the flour coated chicken for 6 minutes or until it gets light... - 102.799
Sweet And Sour Chicken Wings
This is very easy dish to make. You just need to deep-fry, steam or boil chicken wings and add sweet'n sour sauce. - 84.1494
Crispy Teriyaki Spring Rolls
Looking for interesting appetizers and snacks? Your search ends with Crispy teriyaki spring rolls. This recipe is one of the popular dishes from Chinese cuisine and has cooked vegetables rolled in a pastry and deep-fried. It can be served with a sauce or dip. - 109.573
The Best Chicken Katsu
See how James is cooking Chicken Katsu in his kitchen.Chicken Katsu is a crispy, crunchy dish with a spicy sauce dip, try out and enjoy! - 35.8121
Crispy Chicken Breast With Almonds
1. Place chicken breast on cutting board; slant-cut horizontally into 2 thin slices equal in size. (Be careful when doing this.) Marinate with wine and salt for 30 minutes, then dry-coat with cornstarch; set aside.
2. Combine almond sauce ingredients except... - 31.6299
Traditional Buffalo Wings And Asian Chicken Wings
Be it summer or it’s the ball season, chicken wings makes its way into everyone’s homes and kitchen. So, Scott has come up with this video on Traditional Buffalo Wings and Asian Chicken Wings for his fans. He is showing two different recipes for chicken... - 153.021
Vegan Tofu Fried Fingers
Looking for a vegan recipe that is yummy and would not make you miss chicken? Then give the tofu fingers described in this video a go. This easy appetizers is so tasty that you would not even think about missing chicken! - 111.575
Crispy Chicken Skin
Crisp Skin Chicken is an delicious chicken dish that everyone will like. Trust me, I made the Crisp Skin Chicken at home last night and everyone was asking for why I dint make more.Try it yourself then you will understand. - 40.7711
Crispy Chicken Fingers With Three Different (great-tasting) Dips
This crispy chicken fingers is definitely for you if you’re having trouble weaning your kids away from the neighborhood fast-food joint, or if you’d simply like to offer a delish-dish to the kids that will help them to sit happily at the table. And, just... - 48.4305
Crispy Baked Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) Into the blender, add in 1/2 cup of cornflakes. Using the Stir blade, pulse twice to coarsely chop the the cornflakes into crumbs. You may do this in batches.
3) Transfer the cornflakes into a bowl.
4) To... - 42.4633
Crispy Baked Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Remove all skin from the chicken. Rinse and dry the pieces thoroughly.
Season as required.
3) Dip each piece in milk (or coat with oil).
4) Shake the pieces to remove excess, and roll in the crumbs.
5) Let stand... - 38.8521
Best Crispy Buffalo Wings In The Oven
Bet you never thought you could get truly crispy and juicy Buffalo Wings without frying. Here we show you how to do them in the oven. You will be amazed. - 115.149
It is a side dish.
It use also as a snack or an appetizer.
Specially kids like very much. - 41.6058
Crispy Pork With Apple Sauce
1. Set the oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5
2. Remove the rind, fat and bones of the pork and cut into half inch strips
3. Mix the breadcrumbs with lemon rind, mustard and seasoning and spread the mixture on a large sheet of greaseproof... - 43.5118
Crispy Chicken Wing Appetizers
Cut off meatiest portion of chicken wings at first joint (reserve center sections and tips to make stock another time).
Holding small end of each large piece, trim around bone with sharp knife to cut meat free.
Then cut and scrape with knife to push meat down... - 35.3687
Asian Style Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables
Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables is a delightfully easy dish to prepare. I served this for a dinner when a friend came over and she still talks about how she enjoyed it. Try this easy Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables recipe. - 44.0467
Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables
Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables is an alluring side dish recipe that you will surely love to use in many recipes. Try this luscious Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables; I bet everyone in your family will always want to use it. - 44.636
Chicken With Bean Sprouts And Crispy Noodles
Lower the noodle 'nest' into hot oil for its first immersion.
Lift out, drain and set aside for the final operation.
Heat the oil in a frying-pan.
Cut the slice of onion into strips and add them.
Cook for 1 minute.
Add the bean sprouts and cook for a further... - 40.6843
Looking for a party food that is easy to make and filling? Whether it is a dressing up or a dressing down party, prawn teriyaki would be a great choice. With this prawn recipe, you can place the seafood on a skewer with pineapples, bell peppers, and onions to... - 48.9121
Chicken Karaage: Food My Momma Usta Make By Lena Vazifdar
Chicken Karaage reminds me of humid summers spent in Japan at my grandparents’ house in Iizuka. It is one of my favorite recipes, and there is absolutely nothing like the way my mom and grandma make it—crispy, gingery, and full of love. - 44.3152
Kentucky Hot Brown
1. In a large frying pan, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, about 5 minutes. Drain on paper towels. Discard all but 2 tablespoons of drippings.
2. Add shallots to bacon drippings and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until softened, about 2... - 30.7797
Party Buffalo Wings
Looking for cool ideas to cook chicken for the upcoming party? Check out the video showing how to season and fry chicken wings in simple and quick steps using just a few simple ingredients with chicken wings. Great when served with cheese dressing and... - 127.96
you can find this chicken gizzard in your loco store or in the gas station.But you can also make for your self. Serve with sweet and sour sauce. WOW!!!!! - 89.6493
1 Cook noodles. Drain, rinse well and set aside. After about 10 minutes, turn out noodles onto a tray and separate them with chopsticks or a fork.
2 Heat oil in a wok and stir-fry vegetables and meat together for about 5 -6 minutes. While still crisp, season... - 25.6713
Hunan Style Crispy Duck
Prick duck skin all over.
For marinade: Pulverize 6 marinade ingredients in blender.
Rub over duck inside and out.
Let duck stand at room temperature for 30 minutes to absorb marinade flavors.
Steam over stock or water for 1 hour.
Remove and let cool... - 43.7835
Crispy Pork is so mouth waterningly delicious that you would want to prepare it every day. This simple dish is easy tomake and the the surprising taste of the dried pork is simply exquisite. The Crispy pork which can be treated as a finger food is delicious... - 43.6822
Chinese Eggrolls With Meat And Vegetables
Chinese eggrolls make a wonderful party snack and are favorite with my family and friends. Since these eggrolls are stuffed with a meat and vegetable mixture they make a healthy snack. These crisp fried eggrolls taste amazing with eggroll sauce or salsa. Here... - 124.012
Batter fried cucumbers are very nice idea to serve as a snack or starter. Serve it with a dip or sauce of your choice and it will impress your family and friends too much. Try simple, easy and quick snack of batter fried cucumbers. - 41.6622
Chicken Satay Peanut Grilling
Thai dishes are all about delicacy and flavor. This chicken dish exemplifies how in minutes you can stir a tasty dish and impress your family with it. Simple ingredients and easy method makes it a must try at home. - 81.7476
American Chicken Chop Suey
American Chicken Chopsuey! This delicious fried noodle dish is such a delight to prepare and serve! Trust me the American Chicken Chopsuey offers a palette of wonderful flavors and textures that you will never get tired of. Try it! - 46.5459
Healthier Kfc Chicken - From The Dr. Oz Show
Food hacker Todd Wilbur shows you how to make a lower-calorie/lower-fat clone of KFC Original Recipe Chicken without frying and without MSG in this clip from The Dr. Oz Show. Todd includes the 11 secret herbs and spices he discovered on his CMT show, "Top... - 123.143
Herbed Low Fat Fried Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Skin each drumstick by loosening it from thick end with the tip of a sharp knife, then pulling it off with your fingers.
3. In a shallow dish, lightly whisk the egg whites until foamy.
4. On a plate or... - 44.2215
Boneless Chilli Chicken
Method for Chicken:
1) Mix together the chicken, egg, corn flour, garlic and ginger paste, and enough water so that the chicken pieces are 'coated' with the batter. Leave thus about 1/2 an hour.
2) Heat the oil and deep fry the chicken pieces over high heat... - 44.9511
Marinated Wings Of Chicken And Other Poultry
Chicken may be the most popular poultry dish that you can find because of the many recipes that originate from different countries around the world. Even children are very fond of eating fried chicken. This is because of the fact that chicken is easier to eat... - 46.008
Buffalo Chicken Wings
Buffalo Wings and Blue Cheese Dressing. Tangy, spicy, crispy, chewy morsels of everything that is good about life. - 32.2417
Garlic Parmesan Popcorn Chicken
Instead of heading through the drive-thru or ordering from wings place, try this recipe for Garlic Parmesan Popcorn Chicken and see how easy it is to make yourself at home! This recipe is also perfect for the kids…who doesn’t love chicken nuggets?? - 121.597
Fried Noodles With Pork Strips
If you are fond of Chinese cuisine then noodle dishes are indispensible and here is a recipe to make one with pork. Check out Marie Wong making Crispy fried noodles with pork strips with typical chinese sauces and seasonings. Delicious and wholesome! - 72.3581
Good and Easiest Side Dish for dinner/lunch or evening snacks. A must try one. - 41.1063
An easy to make Buffalo Wings recipe.Buffalo Wings are from the chicken wings section which are first deep fried & then dipped into sauce. - 38.4172
Chinese Crispy Roasted Pork Belly
1. Clean and trim the pork belly. Pat dry.
2. Cut the pork belly into bite size cubes, about 1 1/2 inch.
3. Separate the white and green portion of the green onion. Smash the bulb part to release flavor and cut both green and white parts into 2... - 89.061
Liver On Crispy Potato Pancake
Insert metal blade.
Finely chop parsley; set aside.
Change to slicing disc.
Slice onion and set aside.
In a 10-inch frying pan with a nonstick finish, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp; lift out, drain, crumble, and set aside.
Pour off and reserve... - 39.8638
Indian Chicken In Sweet Sauce
1)In a bowl add the chicken breast, oil, chopped onion, ginger and garlic paste, vinegar, turmeric, red chili powder, coriander leaves, salt and marinate the chicken for 2 hours.
The chicken fry:
2)In a hot pan place the chicken... - 0
Cantonese Spring Rolls
1. shredded pork with 1 tea spoon soy sauce, 1/3 tea spoon sugar, 2 tea spoons salt, 1 tea spoon wine, 1 tea spoon corn starch, a pinch of peper, 3 tea spoons water, 1 tea spoon oil. marinate for 10 minutes.
2. chinese mushrooms, wash, soak and... - 45.0519
1.Peel the prawns before hand and keep ready
2.Slice the pork belly.
3.Mix the water with rice flour.
4.Crack an egg and whisk well.
5.Add turmeric for slight taste and colour to the mixture.
6.Add the coconut cream to the... - 105.747
1. Wash the cauliflower florets and cook them in salt water for a few minutes, drain the water completely, pat dry with a kitchen towel and set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix maida, corn flour, salt, red chilli powder, white pepper powder,... - 87.5733
A great finger food that children love. I always have a package or two of firm tofu in my freezer, so a perfect replacement for beef or chicken in any recipe is just a quick thaw away! Freezing tofu is an easy way to give the tofu the texture and flavor... - 113.836
Oven-fried Crunchy Chicken Fingers
Fried chicken is yummy but so messy and well don’t even think about the calories! Why burn your fingers and add to the fat on your tummy when you can get the same crunchiness without frying? Victoria Paikin shows you her healthy version of crumb fried... - 135.486
Chicken And Vegetable Stir Fry
1) In a bowl, blend onion soup mix with cornstarch.
2) In a skillet, heat oil.
3) In hot oil, add chicken... - 42.639
Fried Chicken With Lemon Grass
Need quick lunch idea for those chicken lovers? Then why not give this uncoated fried chicken recipe a try. Watch the video to see how the chef makes scrumptious chicken combined with soy sauce and lemon grass. This video is in Filipino language. - 88.7509
Chicken Stir Fry
Quick & easy meal for y'all. Light crispy chicken with a master sauce from scratch. with brown rice and yummy veggies. ENJOY - 93.8341
Pan-fried Noodles With Chicken Livers
These Pan-Fried noodles with Chicken Livers are a desire ! Just try out these crispy brown noodles and chicken livers dish for your next meal and let me know if you agree with me! Your suggestions for these Pan-fried noodles with chicken livers are welcome ! - 44.6402
Today, we will be making chicken Nanban,the sweet sour flavor will bring out a refreshing flavor in the chicken. Its a delicious dish make with crispy golden brown deep fried chicken dipped in Nanban sauce. To enjoy crispy chicken, try to eat them soon after... - 145.004
Korean Food: Mini Fried Chicken (미니 양념치킨)
Looking for a super bowl party appetizer but want something different? This recipe of Korean style mini fried chicken with a sweet and mildly spiced sauce is the perfect finger food for game nights and to accompany chilled beer. Aeri uses bite sized pieces... - 137.994
These crispy brown pieces of deep fried chicken are utterly delicious ! Gorge on these irresistible chunks of meat with a bowl of rice or noodles and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Deep-Fried Chicken are welcome ! - 39.3065
Part 1 - Fried Chicken Wings With Sauteed Greens
In the mood for crispy Fried Chicken? Well give this recipe a try along with some sauteed Turnip Greens! This quick dinner will suffice on any day of the week. Watch the Part 2 - Fried Chicken Wings with Sauteed Greens for a the complete recipe. - 115.26
Cristina's Stir Fry
Combine the soy sauce, lemon juice, and sesame oil and pour over the chicken.
Let the chicken marinate in sauce for 1 hour.
Stir in the cornstarch and coat the chicken thoroughly.
In a wok, heat the olive oil until smoking, then add... - 39.0957
Southern Fried Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
2. Take a bowl, place chicken and pour in milk. Keep aside till used.
3. Take a large plastic bag, add flour along with spices, a little salt and generous amounts of pepper and keep aside.
4.... - 40.7969
Oven Fried Cinnamon Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. On a large plate, season the flour with salt and pepper.
3. In a clean, dry glass bowl, add egg whites and mix in the turmeric and cinnamon. Whisk the egg with a fork
4. Bread the chicken pieces by dredging... - 45.3999