- » Fruity Yogurt
Fruity Yogurt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruity yogurt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruity yogurt recipes.
Fruity Yogurt Smoothie
Nothing fancy here, just a great, refreshing smoothie for you to enjoy. Try it with the juices and fruits you have on hand and prefer; mixed frozen berries, peaches, mango juice to name a few! - 121.201
Fruity Soy Yogurt Smoothie
If you're after something delicious and nutritious for breakfast or in need of a mid-afternoon snack, this creamy berry, cherry banana soy smoothie will fill you up and keep you going until lunchtime. This is dairy free and gluten free, but it is an instant... - 112.561
Fruity Yogurt Pie
1. Using a soup strainer, drain pineapple chunks. Reserve the liquid and transfer it on to a sauce pan.
2. Add water as required so as to get 1 ¼ cup total liquid.
3. Add gelatin and keep aside to soak for 5 minutes.
4. Once softened, heat gently... - 44.7932
Fruity Yogurt Muffins
Combine rhubarb and 2 tablespoons flour in a small bowl; toss well.
Combine remaining flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and 1/4 cup sugar in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine yogurt and next 4 ingredients in a medium... - 41.9679
Fruity Frozen Yogurt
1. In a covered blender container or food processor bowl blend or process fruit till smooth.
2. Press through a sieve to remove seeds, if necessary.
3. Stir in yogurt, honey or sugar and vanilla and pour into a 1- or 2-quart ice cream freezer.
4.... - 40.0047
Fruity Yogurt Desserts
1. Place raisins, cherries and dates in a bowl, pour over water and set aside to stand for 10 minutes, then drain.
2. Place orange juice in a microwave-safe jug, then sprinkle over gelatine and cook on HIGH (100%) for 40 seconds or place in a saucepan and... - 34.0958
Fruity Yogurt Ice
Place undrained raspberries, peaches, blueberries, or apricot halves in a blender container or food processor bowl.
Blend or process till smooth.
If using raspberries, strain them to remove seeds.
In a medium mixing bowl stir together blended fruit, yogurt,... - 25.9349
Fruity Kebabs With Yogurt Dip
Fruity Kebabs With Yoghurt Dip is quite a mixed fruit treat. It is the flavors of berries, greengages, red plums and yoghurt that add to the yum factor of this Fruity Kebabs with Yoghurt Dip. - 25.033