- » Fruity Pastry
Fruity Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Fruity Pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Fruity Pastry recipes.
Apples In Cornmeal Pastry
1. Peel apples and cut crosswise in half. Remove cores. In a small bowl, mix sugar, walnuts, apricots, golden raisins, pine nuts, and butter. Stuff centers of apples with mixture. Set aside, covered.
2. Preheat oven to 350° F. Remove one disk of dough from... - 29.1884
Fruity Custard Tart
Fruit tarts are an elegant dessert! it’s a crispy cookies crust, filled with some pastry cream and fruits layered! See the video on how to get the custard and the fruits layered to make this beautiful tart! - 120.534
Raspberry Cream Cheese Pastry Hearts
Sift flour and salt into a medium bowl.
Cut in butter and cream cheese with a pastry blender.
Shape dough into a disc and wrap tightly with plastic wrap.
Chill for 1II hour.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Roll dough out to 1/8 inch thick on a floured... - 34.2227
Pastry Chef Tarts
PREHEAT oven to 425°.
Combine pie crust mix with egg.
Add just enough water to form dough.
Form 2 to 3 tablespoons dough into a round.
Press each round onto bottom and sides of each 3- to 4-inch tart pan.
Pierce pastry several times with fork.
Place on... - 37.0136
Bavarian Nut Pastry Roll
Blend the yeast with 1 teaspoon of the sugar, the milk and 5 oz.of the flour.
Leave in a warm place for 15-20 minutes until frothy.
Sift the remaining flour, the salt, cinnamon and remaining sugar into a bowl.
Rub in 2 oz. 1/4 cup) of the butter.
Make a well... - 41.239
Preheat oven to 450 Â°F.
Divide pastry in half; roll each half thinly into a square.
Place 1 square onto baking sheet.
Melt butter in pan.
Add all other ingredients; mix well.
Spread evenly on pastry square to within 3/4 inch of edge.
Moisten edge; place... - 37.4896
Fruity Peach Lattice
1) Preheat the oven to 335°F.
2) Take a 7 inch flan ring and place it on a baking sheet. On a lightly floured board, roll out the pastry and line the flan ring.
3) Trim edges and reserve the pastry trimmings.
4) Put about 4 tbsp of... - 38.7163
Preheat the oven to Gas 7, 425°F, 220°C, 15 mins before baking.
Cream together the fat, sugar and cinnamon, then mix in dried fruit.
Cut the prepared pastry in half.
Roll out one half and cut out eight 3 in/7.5 cm squares.
Halve the filling and divide it... - 33.649
Fruity Suet Pudding
1. Grease a 1.4 litre (2 1/2 pint) microwave pudding basin. Line the bottom of the basin with a small round of greaseproof paper.
2. Place the prepared fruits in three separate bowls. Add the lemon rind and juice to the apples with 50 g (2 oz) of the sugar... - 39.016
1. To make filling, place apple, pears, dried fruit, breadcrumbs, caster sugar, cinnamon, lemon rind and orange juice in saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for
10 minutes or until mixture thickens. Cool.
2. Layer pastry sheets,... - 36.8378
Sift together the flour and the salt.
Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add the sugar and bind everything with the water and egg yolk to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured surface and knead gently.
Use the pastry to line 12... - 41.4192
Fruity Nesselrode Pie
In top part of small double boiler mix gelatin, 1/4 cup sugar, and the salt.
Stir in milk.
Add egg yolks and beat slightly to blend.
Put over simmering water and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened and mixture coats a metal spoon.
Remove from heat and... - 47.379
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray twelve 2 1/2-inch. nonstick muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray, or line with paper liners; set aside.
2. In medium bowl, sift flour, baking powder, fructose, and salt. Using pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in margarine... - 31.7222
Buckwheat Fruity People Pancakes
Pancakes for breakfast? How about getting the kids to make them? How you ask? Watch the video for your answer! Here is a great way to make some really healthy pancakes topped with fruits. Simple enough for the kids to do. Watch and learn! - 121.038
Fruity Yogurt Pie
1. Using a soup strainer, drain pineapple chunks. Reserve the liquid and transfer it on to a sauce pan.
2. Add water as required so as to get 1 ¼ cup total liquid.
3. Add gelatin and keep aside to soak for 5 minutes.
4. Once softened, heat gently... - 44.7932
Roll out pastry on lightly floured surface to 10 x 6-inch rectangle; brush with some'of the butter.
Fold in half.
Brush with some butter; fold again and seal edges.
Repeat rolling again, brushing with some butter, and folding.
Roll to 10 x 6-inch... - 41.9824
Mock Lemon Raisin Pie
In 2-cup glass measure, bring the 1 cup water to boiling at HIGH for 2 1/2 minutes.
Add raisins; cool.
Drain raisins and set aside.
In 4-cup glass measure, combine sugar, cornstarch, flour, and salt.
Stir in the 1 1/2 cups water.
Cook at HIGH for 4 to 5... - 42.9509
Individual Apple Crisp
Place apple in a small greased baking dish.
In a small bowl, combine the dry ingredients; cut in butter until crumbly.
Sprinkle over apple.
Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until apple is tender. - 31.0539
Apricot Filled Kolache
Place apricots in 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 5 minutes or till boiling.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 10 minutes or till tender; drain.
Stir in 1/4 cup granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon butter, and nutmeg; set aside.
In... - 41.0806
Quick Apple Pie
Prepare Quick Pastry.
Combine apples, sugar, flour and nutmeg.
Turn into pastry-lined pie pan.
Bake in 375° oven 10 minutes.
Pour cream over all.
Bake 30-35 minutes or until apples are tender - 30.8875
Vanilla Cream Fruit Tart
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar.
Beat in flour (mixture will be crumbly).
Pat into the bottom of a greased 12-in.pizza pan.
Bake at 300° for 25-28 minutes or until lightly browned.
In another mixing bowl, beat melted chips and... - 43.0852
Easy Microwaved Apple Pie
This Apple Pie is simply fabulous ! Try this spicy fruity pie for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for this Apple Pie are welcome. - 33.2086
Delicious Rhubarb Pie
– Preheat oven to 450 °F (230 °C).
– Line a 9-inch (22-cm) pie plate with 1 puff pastry crust.
– In a bowl, combine all other ingredients and fill pie crust. Cover with the second crust, pinch edges, and make a slit in the middle to let steam... - 30.6787
Pour milk and water into medium-size saucepan.
Bring to boil over medium heat.
Stir in Pernod, remove from heat and set aside.
Place sugar and egg yolks in stainless steel bowl Beat together with electric beater for 3 to 4 minutes or until eggs become foamy... - 39.6077
Almond Cranberry Tart
In a bowl, combine 1/4 cup sugar, almonds and flour.
Cut in the butter until crumbly.
Beat egg and vanilla; add to flour mixture and stir until moistened.
Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
Coat fingers with flour and press mixture into the bottom and 1 -1/2... - 43.5001
Raisin Butterscotch Pie
In a mixing bowl, combine pudding mixes and milk; beat until thick, about 3 minutes.
Fold in sour cream; stir in raisins.
Place banana slices in pastry shell; top with pudding mixture.
Chill until ready to serve.
Garnish with whipped topping. - 34.6402
Rhubarb Meringue Tart
To make pastry, sift flour into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter or margarine until evenly distributed and mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
With a fork, lightly mix in sugar and egg to make a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in... - 45.6626
In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, lemon peel and salt; cut in butter until crumbly.
Combine eggs, water and lemon juice until smooth; drizzle over flour mixture.
Toss with a fork until mixture is moist enough to shape into a ball (dough will be sticky).
Divide... - 43.064
Cherry Cream Cones
Grease a large baking sheet.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
To make cookie dough, sift flour and salt into a medium bowl.
Add almonds, powdered sugar, 2 eggs, egg white and almond extract.
Beat until smooth.
Using the back of a teaspoon, spread 2 teaspoons... - 42.7608
In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and crumbs.
Line a 9-in.pie pan with bottom crust; sprinkle with brown sugar mixture and pack gently.
Cover with plums.
Combine the sugar, flour and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly.
Sprinkle over plums.
Roll out... - 43.2474
Microwaved Cherry Pie
This Cherry Pie tastes mindblowing ! I love this fruit filled pie for dessert. Try this Cherry Pie and tell me if you like it. - 32.9926
Baked Cream Horns
Special cream horn molds are required for this recipe.
To make horns, roll out puff pastry dough to a 12x8-inch (30x20-cm) rectangle on a floured surface.
Using a pastry wheel or sharp knife, cut dough into 8 long strips, each 1 inch (2.5 cm)... - 41.8556
Blueberry Cream Torte
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter evenly.
Lightly mix in sugar, egg yolk and enough ice water to make a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30... - 42.6975
Spicy Pear Dumplings
1. Combine flour, sugar, and salt in a bowl. Cut in lard with a pastry blender or two knives until pieces are the size of small peas. Sprinkle enough water over mixture, about 1 tablespoon at a time, mixing lightly with a fork after each addition until dough... - 36.3659
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out each sheet of dough, still folded,into a rectangle about 10 x 14 inches.
Cut each rectangle into quarters to form 8 small rectangles.
Combine cherries, flour, sugar and lemon juice.
Toss to... - 34.687
Chocolate Covered Treats
These Chocolate covered treats are a strong temptation. Interestingly, these dessert bites give you an option of dipping raisins, peaches, peanuts or pretzles in chocolate. So take your pick and make this divine snack. Tell me if you like these Chocolate... - 23.4976
Pineapple Cream Pie
Mix sugar, flour, salt, pineapple, sour cream and egg yolks in medium saucepan.
Cook, stirring until mixture thickens and bubbles.
Cook 2 minutes longer.
Spoon into cooled pastry shell.
Top with meringue. - 30.7156
Classic Deep Dish Apple Pie
In large bowl, toss apples with lemon juice.
Combine sugar, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Add to apples, stirring to coat; pile into buttered 8 x 1 1/2 inch round baking dish.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 8 to 10 minutes or till apples are tender, stirring... - 39.1477
1. In a large bowl, combine 2 cups flour with salt and sugar. Cut in butter until mixture resembles cornmeal. Make a well in center. In a small bowl, beat 2 egg yolks and milk to blend. Pour into well. Using a fork, gradually stir flour and egg mixture... - 38.0022
Rhubarb Cherry Pie
Line a 9 inch pie plate with pastry.
In bowl combine rhubarb, pie filling, sugar, and tapioca.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Spoon into pastry shell.
Adjust lattice top; seal and flute edges.
Bake at 400° for 40 to 45 minutes. - 29.9868