- » Fruited Shortbread
Fruited Shortbread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Fruited Shortbread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Fruited Shortbread recipes.
Prune Shortbread Dessert
1. To make crust, combine flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or two knives until particles are fine. Press mixture firmly into an even layer in a lightly greased 8-inch square baking pan.
2. Bake at 350°F 10 to 12 minutes, or until... - 38.1106
1. Line a 20 cm (8 inch) square cake tin with nonstick baking paper.
2. Using a food processor or a large bowl and wooden spoon, mix together the flour and sugar. Rub in the butter, then stir in the almond extract and salt. Stir in the milk, until the mix... - 27.1463
Fruited Shortbread Cookies
Preheat oven to 375°F Stir together flour, baking soda and cream of tartar; set aside.
In large mixer bowl, beat margarine and sugar until fluffy.
Add egg; beat well.
Stir in mincemeat and vanilla.
Add flour mixture; mix well (dough will be stiff).
Roll into... - 43.441
Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
Place butter in food processor.
Add sugar and mix 2-3 minutes.
Add cornstarch, flour, cinnamon and salt; continue mixing until well blended.
Roll dough between the palms of your hands into small balls.
Place on buttered and... - 38.2561
Scottish Shortbread has a lovely taste. Scottish Shortbread gets its taste from flour mixed with butter. Scottish Shortbread is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 37.2852
Coconut Shortbread Cookies
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter until creamy; add granulated sugar and beat until smooth.
Mix in vanilla.
In another bowl, stir together flour and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
Add coconut and mix until well... - 37.6081
Banana Walnut Shortbread
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
2. In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat the butter and brown sugar until creamy. Add the banana and vanilla extract, beating just until incorporated. Add the... - 31.13
Strawberry Shortbread Shortcake
In large mixer bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
On low speed, gradually mix in flour and chocolate.
Form dough into 2 balls, one a little larger than the other.
On floured surface, roll each ball into a circle about 7 inches in diameter... - 39.7171
Shortbread Ice Box Cookies
Cream sugar and butter.
Sift flour with salt and add to creamed mixture and cream well together.
Add nuts and knead well again.
Slice 1/4" thick and bake about 10 minutes at 350° F. - 28.6152
Mix dry ingredients together in food processor.
Cut up butter and add to above.
Turn processor on until everything is mixed and lining the sides of the bowl.
Check if the mixture is right consistency by removing small amount to see if it will hold together... - 31.1475
This shortbread recipe is taken from my grandmother's cook book. Very simple and easy, this recipe has tips for making the perfect shortbread cookies. A family recipe for years. Hope you will enjoy it! - 35.9137
Walkers Shortbread Parfait
1. Take a bowl and add sherry and raspberries. Save some raspberries for garnish.
2. Take 8 parfait glasses, crystal goblets, or sundae dishes and spoon yogurt, and fruit and alternate it with layers of shortbread crumbs.
3. Chill the parfait... - 29.007
Shortbread tastes simple. Shortbread is very easy to prepare. Shortbread can be tried by butter lovers - 32.8882
Choco Low Fat Strawberry Shortbread Bars
Heat oven to 375°F.
Lightly spray 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with vegetable cooking spray.
In mixer bowl, combine corn oil spread and sugar; beat on medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
Add egg white; beat until well blended.
In small bowl,... - 42.3698
Shortbread Pie - Pasta Frolla
1. In a large bowl cream the butter and sugar, once done add the yolks one at a time add the sugar and get smooth and even dough.
2. Once done keep it in the fridge for 10 minutes until the butter is hard not firm.
3. Preheat the oven at 356 F /... - 0