- » Fruited Brown Rice
Fruited Brown Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruited brown rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruited brown rice recipes.
Rice With Fruit
– In a saucepan, heat milk without letting it come to a boil. Add other ingredients and stir. Garnish with fresh fruit and serve. - 25.2752
Curried Brown Rice With Apricots
Curried brown rice with apricots is a flavorful and filling rice recipe. Spiced with curry powder and herbed with thyme, the brown rice also has added onions in it. Served with a light or spicy side of choice, it makes a gret meal. - 40.7322
Pear Brown Rice
Pear Brown Rice ! A simply amazing fruit, vegetable and brown rice creation that is going to win over the most fastidious tongue this world has ever seen ! Try this Pear Brown Rice and let me know if you are of the same impression as I am - 41.7322
Fruited Brown Rice
Bring water to a boil.
Stir in brown rice, apple, onion and salt.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer until all water is absorbed, about 50 minutes.
Lightly brown almonds in butter or margarine.
Stir almond-butter mixture into hot cooked rice.
Stir in... - 40.6235
Fruited Brown Rice
1.Take a large bowl, put rice,almonds, figs, celery and grapes into it and stir gently.
2.Take a cup, mix orange yogurt and orange juice in it.
3.Drizzle the orange juice mixture over the rice mixture and mix.
4.Serve chilled after topping... - 37.788
Apricot And Walnut Brown Rice Stuffing
Cook onion and celery in margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat until tender-crisp.
Add rice, apricots, walnuts, raisins, parsley, thyme, salt, sage, pepper and broth; transfer to 2-quart baking dish.
Bake in covered baking dish at 375°F for 15 to... - 32.009
Brown Rice Pudding With Topping
In saucepan combine milk, brown sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
Bring to boiling; stir in rice.
Cover; simmer 30 minutes or till milk is nearly absorbed, stirring occasionally. - 27.8942
Rice With Raisins
– In a saucepan, mix all ingredients and bring to a boil. Remove from heat, cover and let stand for 6 minutes. Adjust seasoning to taste and serve. - 22.5315
Minted Brown Rice Salad
Combine hot rice, lemon juice, oil, parsley, mint, onions, dates and salt in large bowl.
Stir to completely blend.
Cover and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
Mound rice in a chilled, shallow serving dish.
Peel oranges; slice crosswise.
Decorate rice... - 35.0642
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Heat oil in heavy bottom skillet; add peanuts, sunflower seeds and sesame seeds.
Cook and stir until slightly browned.
Stir in the mixed fruit, cloves and salt.
Then add cooked rice.
Place in a 2 quart, oiled casserole; bake in... - 37.6177
Brown Rice Flour Waffles
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine beaten egg yolks, milk, cream and melted butter and whisk until well blended.
2. Sift dry ingredients together in another basin
3.Gradually beat the dry ingredients into the liquid ingredients to make a smooth... - 40.1694
Breakfast Brown Rice Pudding
1 ln a medium-size saucepan, combine 1 1/2 cups of the water, the apple juice, rice, and salt; bring toa boil over moderate heat. Reduce the heat to low and cook, covered, for 12 minutes or until the rice is tender. Add the milk, apples, raisins, sugar, and... - 31.7651
Blueberry Brown Rice Crisp
Blueberry Crisp has a fine taste. Blueberry Crisp gets its taste from rice mixed with blueberries and flour, topped with walnuts. Blueberry Crisp is inspired by many food joints across the globe. - 34.5927
Chicken Curry With Brown Rice
1. Remove and discard skin from chicken; cut meat into small pieces.
2. Peel onion, carrot and celery; dice them.
3. In a saucepan, prepare chicken broth following instructions on the package.
4. Add diced vegetables, tomato puree and... - 48.2163
Pork Chops And Apples With Brown Rice
Trim fat from chops. Rub sage onto both sides of chops. Spray a cold 12-inch skillet with nonstick coating. Preheat skillet. Cook chops for 5 minutes. Turn chops and add onion. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes more or till no pink remains. Remove chops and onion; keep... - 33.4897
Brown Rice Pancakes With Cranberry Sauce
1) Take a large mixing bowl and combine flours, baking powder and salt in it. Stir in rice.
2) In another bowl mix milk and lemon juice. Beat in egg yolks and blend well.
3) Pour the egg and milk mixture into the dry ingredients to form batter.
4)... - 46.9955
Brown Rice Table
To a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat, add oil, garlic, onion, and rice.
Stir until rice is opaque, about 5 minutes.
Stir in broth, bay leaves, ginger, and pepper.
Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer until all the liquid is absorbed, about 50... - 39.5342
Cardamom Brown Rice In Action
1. In a skillet, pour in the olive oil and add in the cardamom pods, dry fruits, garam masala and salt. Stir well.
2. Add in the brown basmati rice and stir well. Cover the skillet with lid and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Serve Cinnamon Brown Rice... - 0
Boiled Brown Rice And Barley
For a super healthy recipe, watch this video. Brown rice and barley combine together to make a great cancer fighting source! Watch this video to learn how to cook this. Listen closely for some great health tips. - 107.623
Microwaved Brown Rice Pilaf
1. In a 2-quart microwavable casserole, put together vegetables, almonds, and margarine and cook on High for 1 minute.
2. Add rice, apricot nectar and 1 cup water; cover and cook on High for 4 minutes.
3. Add fruits, stir, cover and cook on Medium... - 45.3352
Wild Rice & Dried Fruit Cereal
Wild Rice & Dried Fruit Cereal is one of the healthiest recipes I have ever made. And the taste of wild rice with cereal in this Wild Rice & Dried Fruit Cereal recipe is heavenly. Try it and you will not say I am wrong. - 24.4251
California Brown Rice Salad
This California Brown Rice Salad tastes yummy ! This savory rice accompaniment with an abundance of vegetables and seasonings is a hit with your meat dishes ! Just try this California Brown Rice Salad and let me know if you like it. - 39.7184
Rice With Good Vibes
Heat oil in saucepan and lightly saute celery, green pepper, onion, and apple.
Remove vegetables and reserve.
Add rice and lightly brown.
Drain oil from pan and add vegetable stock and sea salt.
Cover pan and cook rice for 45 minutes.
Stir in vegetables,... - 39.6785
Basic Orange Rice
Soak rice in 1 cup water overnight or for at least 2 hours.
Bring the water and rice to boil in uncovered pan.
Reduce heat to simmer and cover.
Cook rice about 17 to 20 minutes, until rice is tender and water has evaporated.
Stir in orange juice... - 27.2067
Brown Rice Pudding With Prunes And Apricots
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.( Gas mark 4/180°C)
2 Lightly grease a 4 pint (2 litre) casserole with butter.
3 In a thick-based saucepan bring the milk to a boil.
4 Sprinkle in the rice, stirring well.
5 Cover and cook over... - 45.1985
Apple Rice Pancakes
1) Place an electric griddle at a temperature of 375°F or heat a regular griddle until drops of cold water bounce on the surface.
2) Take a bowl and combine egg, yogurt, milk and oil in it.
3) Mix in rest of the ingredients until large... - 46.022
1) Take a bowl and add the sugar, eggs and rice in it.
2) Stir them well.
3) Take a small fry pan and melt some butter.
4) Pour a little rice batter in order to make a small pancake.
5) Let it cook for a few minutes until it gets browned and crisp.
6)... - 38.765
Variety With Rice
Heat a large skillet.
Add the oil and vegetables and saute 5 minutes.
Add the seeds and saute 2 or 3 minutes more.
Add the cooked rice and fruits.
Add a little water or stock if needed to heat rice.
Pour all into 2 quart baking dish.
Add the... - 41.4113
Fruited Rice Pilaf
In a 2-quart pan, combine rice and broth.
Cover and bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat to low and simmer until rice is al dente and all liquid is absorbed (about 45 minutes).
Meanwhile, melt butter in a small frying pan over medium-low heat.
Add nuts... - 33.7931
Spicy Rice With Dried Fruit
In a large skillet, stir the rice over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add apple juice, water, allspice, vanilla, and lemon peel.
Bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes.
Add raisins, apricots, and pineapple.
Cover with lid slightly ajar and simmer for 20 minutes... - 47.3958
Fruited Wild Rice
Rinse wild rice in 3 changes of hot water; drain.
Cover with hot water, and let stand 1 hour; drain.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add brown rice, and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring constantly.
Add onion, celery,... - 37.4792
Fruit And Rice
1. Heat the broth to boiling in a large saucepan. Add the rice, onion, carrots, apricots, salt, and saffron.
2. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer gently for 45 minutes, or until the rice is tender. - 27.9139
Fruited Rice Ring For Curry
Using a fork, fold marmalade and raisins into the rice (be careful not to mash rice grains).
Add salt if necessary.
Pack firmly into a well-greased 1-quart ring mold.
Set mold in a shallow pan of hot water and bake in a 350° oven just long enough to heat... - 26.2981
Fruited Rice Pilaf
In a 2 quart pan, combine rice, salt, and vegetable stock.
Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low; and simmer until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed (about 45 minutes).
Meanwhile, in a small frying pan over medium low heat, melt... - 36.6743
Fruited Wild Rice With Toasted Nuts
Cook rice according to package directions.
Add 1 tablespoon oil to large nonstick skillet or wok.
Heat skillet over medium-high heat 1 minute.
Add walnuts and pecans; cook, stirring frequently, 8 minutes or until pecans are browned.
Remove from skillet and... - 43.1118
Rice With Citrus Fruit
– In a saucepan filled with 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) water, pour orange juice and cook white rice for about 20 minutes.
– In a separate saucepan filled with 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) water, pour grapefruit juice and cook brown rice for about 20 minutes.
– In... - 32.8933
Lamb Chops In Dried Fruit Sauce With Saffron Rice
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the chops, in batches, and brown on all sides.
Pour the fat out of the pan and add the water, salt and pepper to taste, the cinnamon, garam masala, raisins and apricots.
Bring to the boil, then cover and simmer for 20... - 43.2254
Lamb Curry With Fruited Rice
In a 12-inch skillet cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving drippings in skillet.
Crumble bacon; set aside.
Add half of the meat to hot bacon drippings, turning to brown on all sides; remove and set aside.
Repeat with the remaining meat; remove and set... - 43.9803
Easy Orange Rice
Chop celery and onion fine; cook in melted butter until tender but not brown.
Add rice, water, orange juice, and salt; bring to boil.
Cover tightly; let stand 13 to 15 minutes. - 29.5398
Fabulous Fruited Rice Salad With Yogurt Dressing
1. In a bowl, mix together the rice with fruit, scallion, walnuts and parsley and in a small jar, mix together the dressing ingredients
2. Toss the salad ingredients in the dressing till well coated and chill
3. Serve chilled - 40.166
Autumn Fruits With Sloe Gin And Creamy Rice Pudding
1. For making the rice pudding, in a pan add the rice, sugar, nutmeg and milk and let it boil.
2. Reducing the heat let it simmer for 40 minutes such that the rice is tender, stirring occassionally.
3. Add the evaporated milk, bring to a boil then... - 48.7203
A tasty rice recipe that adds a sweet, vegetarian compliment to spicy dishes - 35.5607
Fruit Rice Pudding With Lemon Sauce
Beat egg, add sugar and fold in rice, add sweet milk, fruits, and spices; add vanilla, lastly pour in the melted butter.
Pour all into a greased baking dish and bake in moderate (350-degree) oven until custard is set and slightly browned on top.
To make the... - 36.9116
Spiced Fruit Rice Pudding
Cook the rice in a pressure cooker or regular saucepan, using milk instead of water. Use 2 1/2 cups milk in the pressure cooker OR 3 cups for regular cooking.
When cooked the rice should be tender but will look soupier than rice cooked with water. Stir in... - 37.0214
Rice 'n' Fruit Jubilee
1. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients
2. Serve as appropriate - 23.7583
Rice Pilaf With Fruit & Nuts
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, bring broth, the 1/2 cup butter, and sugar to a boil over high heat.
Add rice; stir until mixture returns to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes.
Season to taste with salt.
Pour into a 2 1/2-quart casserole; cover and... - 42.0447
Fruited Rice Pudding
Combine 4 cups milk, sugar, and rice in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Combine cornstarch and remaining 1 tablespoon milk.
Add to rice mixture, stirring constantly.
Bring to a boil; cook 1... - 45.9979
Fruited Rice Mix
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Mix well.
3) Use to prepare fruited rice or store in airtight container in a cool and humid-free place for up to 6 months. - 32.2351
Fruited Rice Pilaf
Combine the apple juice and enough water to equal the amount of liquid called for on rice package directions.
In a medium saucepan bring liquid to boiling.
Stir in rice, butter or margarine, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Cover tightly and cook over low... - 35.8623
Black Rice Fruit Nori Rolls With Mango Sauce
I was thinking one day that black rice was just as sticky as sushi or short grain brown rice, so thought I’d try a colorful, non-traditional option for a sweet dessert nori roll. - 138.026
Fruited Curry-rice Mix
Combine all ingredients, stir well.
Store in an airtight container.
Yield: 3 cups mix.
When ready to use, bring 2 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan, add 1 cup rice mix.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 to 50 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. - 29.3307
Turkey And Fruited Rice
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Place the turkry breast uncovered in the preheated oven and bake for about 2 1/2 hours until well browned.
3) Baste frequently with the pan drippings, then skim off the excess fat from the drippings.
4)... - 42.139
Turkey With Fruited Nut And Rice Stuffing
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
2) To prepare the fruited nut and rice stuffing: In Dutch oven, stir butter until melted at moderate heat.
3) Now cook the onions, celery, thyme and bay leaf, stirring at times, for 5 minutes or... - 43.6035
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine raisins, apricots and onions. Mix well and keep aside.
2. In a wok, heat ghee. Once hot, add almonds and fry till golden brown in colour.
3. Remove and drain on absorbent paper. Keep aside.
1. In the... - 45.6437
Homemade Orange Rice
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan with a cover; add celery and onion; and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender and light brown.
Stir in water, orange peel and juice, and salt; then bring to a boil.
Add rice, cover, and steam over low heat for 20 to 25... - 30.5616
Orange Rice Medley
In a saucepan over medium heat, saute onion and peppers in oil until tender.
Add rice; stir until lightly browned.
Add broth, orange juice, salt and pepper; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Stir in... - 38.5634
Sweet Fruit Pilau
1. Take a deep and large bowl, add rice, nuts and margarine, and without covering, cook, stirring 1 or 2 times for nuts to turn evenly brown, on High for about 3 minutes.
2. Add milk and sugar and stir till sugar dissolves. Add clove, cardamom, nutmeg,... - 39.6698
Wenatchee Rice Salad
Wenatchee Rice Salad is a good picnic or buffet salad--good potluck item also. I feel Wenatchee Rice Salad goes real well with sandwiches too. You can try it with anything! - 33.4301
Cracked Rice And Raisins
1. Grind the rice in an electric blender until kernels are half their original size.
2. Combine all ingredients in a saucepan. Cover and simmer until rice is cooked, about 15 to 20 minutes. - 19.6164
Ham And Rice
– In a skillet, heat oil and saute ham and green pepper and set aside.
– In a small bowl, mix together cornstarch, water, pineapple juice, brown sugar, mustard and ginger, and pour over ham mixture. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until... - 28.9486
Wild Rice Sausage And Cherry Stuffing
1. Combine wild rice, 1 1/2 cups of the water, and a generous pinch of salt in a small saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer until tender, 40 to 45 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat oven to 350°F. Set bread cubes... - 41.034
Cranberry Wild Rice Stuffing
1. Combine all of the ingredients except for the cranberry sauce in a 2 1/2-quart pot. Bring the mixture to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer without stirring for 45 to 50 minutes, or until the liquid has been absorbed. Remove... - 31.0756
Wild Rice Pilaf With Dried Cranberries
Rinse wild rice; drain.
In 3 quart saucepan, heat wild rice and 2 cups water to boiling over high heat.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 35 to 40 minutes until wild rice is tender.
Stir in dried cranberries; heat 1 minute.
Drain wild rice mixture, if... - 45.3685
Banana-ginger Rice With Dates
This Banana-Ginger Rice With Dates is quite different from the ones you have tried earlier. This Banana-Ginger Rice With Dates which takes on bananas and dates mixed with rice and a ginger flavor to top it all, easily finds way to the top of my favorite list.... - 33.3354
Chicken And Rice Stuffed Cantaloupe
Chicken And Rice Stuffed Cantaloupe is a delicious side dish version that you will always love to include in your party. The Chicken And Rice Stuffed Cantaloupe will surely always tempt you to try it again and again! - 43.837
Place rice and water in a medium saucepan.
Bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to simmer, cover, and cook for 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
Toss rice with scallions, parsley, mint, gingerroot, lemon rind, cinnamon, cloves, yogurt, brown... - 42.7823
Spiced Rice With Currants And Carrots
1 ln a medium-size saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the rice, cumin, curry powder, and turmeric and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 to 3 minutes or until the spices are fragrant and the rice is coated.
2 Stirin the water, onion, garlic, and... - 36.8398
Wild Rice Applesauce Bars
Wild Rice Applesauce Bars has a great taste. Wild Rice Applesauce Bars gets its taste from rice mixed with apple sauce and eggs. Wild Rice Applesauce Bars is loved by many people. - 43.4568
Easy rice Pilaf
This Rice Pilaf tastes incredible ! Try this savory rice with fruit and nut seasonings for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Rice Pilaf are welcome ! - 35.836
Rice Pudding Pear Tart
Preheat oven to 450°F Prepare pie crust according to package directions.
Place in 10-inch tart pan.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned; set aside.
Reduce oven temperature to 350'F.Place wine and cinnamon in 10-inch skillet; bring to a boil.
Add... - 45.3095
Rice And Apple Meringue Pudding
This Rice And Apple Meringue Pudding is not only delicious but filling too ! As a weight watcher , many a time I skip dinner and have this. Try this Rice And Apple Meringue Pudding and tell me if you like it ! - 41.3241
Spiced Avacado Over Rice
Cook onions, garlic and peppers in hot oil until onions are golden then add tomatoe puree, vinegar and salt.
Simmer mixture for 30 minutes.
Cook slightly and stir in avocados and bacon. - 32.6743
Blueberry Rice Salad
1. In a serving bowl, combine the rice, berries, coconut, nuts, and honey.
2. Put the dry milk powder, salt, and 1 tablespoon honey in the container of an electric blender or food processor. While blending or processing at high speed, add the oil slowly until... - 32.396
Tropical Rice Pudding
In medium saucepan, prepare rice according to package directions using water and salt.
Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients; add cooked rice to pudding mixture, stirring to combine. - 31.3446
Boil the rice.
Meanwhile, heat the butter and fry the onion and almonds until brown.
Add the raisins, rice, and salt.
Make sure it is hot before serving. - 27.7703
Mexican Rice With Hamburger
Wash and drain rice, heat 2 tablespoons fat in frying pan, add rice and fry until nice and brown, stirring frequently.
Put rice in casserole and add remainder of fat.
Add meat, onion and pepper.
Fry until cooked about 10 minutes.
Add salt and tomatoes.
Allow... - 43.2241
Holiday Harvest Rice
In saucepan, over medium heat, melt margarine.
Stir in rice and salt, stirring to coat rice.
Add juices, raisins, sugar and cinnamon.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Stir in apples and green onions - 39.187
Curry Rice Salad With Apples
This Curry Rice Salad With Apples tastes yummy ! A delicious chilled blend of brown rice and spiced apples and raisins, this Curry Rice Salad makes a meal by itself! Just try and let me know - 38.5935
Spicy Orange Creamed Rice
Place the rice in a saucepan with the water.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Drain and place the rice in a 600 ml (1 pint) ovenproof dish.
Add the remaining ingredients.
Cook in a preheated moderate oven, 160°C (325°F), Gas Mark 3, for 1... - 33.4515
Peach Rice Custard
Preheat oven to 350° F.
and butter a 2-quart casserole.
In the top of a double boiler, over hot but not boiling water, heat milk.
In a small bowl, beat eggs lightly.
Add honey, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
Add slowly to hot milk and cook,... - 39.2284
Peach Rice Betty
1.Grease a baking dish.
2.Prehat the oven to 350 degrees.
3.On the dish, spread a layer of brown rice topped with layer of peaches combined with lemon juice and nuts.
4.Repeat the layers and top them with sprinkling of honey followed by... - 37.7812
Pineapple Rice Cream
In the top of a double boiler, combine rice, milk, honey, and salt.
Place over hot, not boiling, water.
Cover and cook slowly until rice is soft and creamy (about 1 1/4 hours).
Stir occasionally during cooking.
Remove from heat and cool.
Add... - 36.5122
Orange Spiced Rice
In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, melt margarine.
Add onion and celery and saute 3 minutes.
Add rice and saute 2 additional minutes.
Add water, broth, raisins and orange peel.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 30 to 40 minutes.
Stir... - 38.5801
Raisin Breakfast Rice
1) In a medium saucepan add all ingredients. Mix together.
2) Bring to a boil over moderate heat.
3) Stir and decrease heat. Simmer covered for 25 to 30 minutes until water is absorbed and rice is tender. Do not stir.
4) Serve with a little... - 33.4048
Wild Rice Stuffing With Pine Nuts, Dried Apricots, And Fresh Herbs
In a medium saucepan, combine the rice, stock, and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and add 2 cups of water.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Reduce the heat to a simmer, partially cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the rice is tender, about 40... - 36.282
Curried Apricot Pork With Pecan Rice
Place apricot halves and syrup in blender container.
Cover and puree until smooth.
If you don't have a blender, mash with a fork.
Heat butter or margarine in a large skillet.
Add pork; brown well on all sides.
Add onion, curry powder, salt and cayenne... - 43.046
Coconut Mango Rice
1. On a tray, place spring onions, split its thick ends and drizzle olive oil on it.
2. Sprinkle seasoning rub, mix it well. Grill or broil until charred. Chop them into pieces, put them back on tray, and keep it aside.
3. In a microwave... - 124.852
Molded Rice Pudding
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup fruit juice.
Heat rest of juice.
Dissolve gelatin mixture.
Add honey and salt.
Chill mixture until it begins to thicken.
Blend in rest of ingredients.
Turn into mold.
Chill until firm.
Unmold to serve. - 33.6732
Breakfast Rice Cereal
In a 2 quart saucepan bring water and salt to boiling; add rice and dried fruit bits.
Cover and simmer 12 to 14 minutes or till rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
Stir in milk and nutmeg.
Heat through. - 27.3187
Wild Apple Rice Pudding
Boil rice in salted water until tender; drain.
Beat egg yolks; add sugar, elderberries or raisins and cinnamon.
Add to rice along with apples and melted margarine.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold into rice mixture.
Pour into greased baking dish.
Bake 350°F... - 35.9685
Coconut Rice Pudding
In a 1 1/2 quart casserole, combine milk, rice, salt, lemon peel, and molasses or honey.
Bake, uncovered, at 300° F.for about 3 hours.
Stir occasionally with a fork.
After the second hour, add the coconut and butter - 30.0892
Orange Rice Stuffing
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sauté onion in it until tender, but not brown.
2) Pour in water, orange juice, orange rind, celery, salt and poultry seasoning and allow the mixture to come to a boil.
3) Mix in rice and keep aside, covered for 5... - 41.185
Peach And Rice Pudding
In a 2 quart (2 L) microproof casserole combine all ingredients.
Cook at power level 5 for 9 minutes, stirring twice.
Let stand at least 10 minutes if dessert is to be served warm.
Cool, then refrigerate if it will be served chilled.
Garnish with fresh peach... - 36.7112
Curried Chicken And Rice Salad
Curried Chicken And Rice Salad has an awsome taste. It is an easy to prepare dish. The non vegetarians salad lovers should try Curried Chicken And Rice Salad. - 44.9128
Rice Salad With Gelatin
Rice Salad has a Blistering taste.The Pineapple and Onion gives the Rice Salad Blistering taste. - 42.3001
Apricot Rice Custard
In a large saucepan, cook rice according to package directions.
Stir in milk, sugar and salt; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low.
Stir 1/2 cup into eggs; return all to the pan.
Cook and stir for 15 minutes or until mixture coats a spoon (do not boil).
Remove... - 42.8305
Cold Orange Rice Salad
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and toss well.
2. Adjust sauce and herbs to taste.
3. Serve immediately.
Rice can be warm or cold. - 46.5281
Rice And Coconut Pudding
Combine milk, rice, sugar, and coconut in deep saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved.
Add citron, spoon into dessert dishes.
Sprinkle with cinnamon, serve hot or cold - 29.6851