- » Fruitcake
Enjoy our collection of fruitcake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruitcake recipes.
As part of the Philadelphia Magazine Guide to Holiday Entertaining, Chef John Gallagher of the Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College makes his own holiday favorite, Stollen. Stollen is traditional German bread made with fruit and crusted with cinnamon and... - 121.403
Homemade Christmas Fruitcake
If anyone in your family isn't to keen on having store-bought fruitcake, this could be the ideal homemade fruitcake recipe you've been looking for. Betty demonstrates how to make Christmas Fruitcake Moist fruit and a crunchy sugary topping mean it's... - 114.57
1. In a large pot, add 1 cup each of the dried cranberries, candy cherries, green candy cherries, mixed peel, orange peel, lime peel or citron, candied pineapple, California raisins, dark raisins , golden raisins, diced dates, dried apricots and... - 113.978
Holidays season is down the bend and everyone is busy shopping but have no time for baking a cake. For all those who find it messy to bake a cake can go in for a packaged cake mix. Chef Dana knows consumers needs very well, so she is baking a cake using Betty... - 100.297
If you have been baking cakes often but are left out on the decoration part, then, you are not able to impress the crowd. In this Glazing Cake video, the chef shows you how to decorate a cake that looks as delicious as it tastes and brings you all the... - 91.956
Unbaked Holiday Fruit Cake
This unbaked fruit cake is a fantastic recipe packed with the health benefits of fruits. Perfect for Holiday parties or family gatherings. You can make and take the cake where ever you want and cut and serve at your destination.
Not everyone loves traditional... - 56.455
1. Pre-heat the oven to 300°F.
2. Grease bottom of two 9- x - 5- x 3-inch loafpans; line bottoms with waxed paper.
3. Do the same for the waxed paper and sides of pans; set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt,... - 50.3291
Holiday Fruitcake Cookies
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar and... - 50.305
Heirloom Fruit Cake
Heirloom Fruitcake is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Heirloom Fruitcake, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 49.9798
Authentic Fruit Cake
Cut fruit and nuts, except raisins, in fairly large pieces.
Put with raisins in large bowl.
Pour 1 cup brandy and the corn syrup over mixture.
Let stand 24 hours, stirring several times.
Cream butter and sugar together until fluffy; add flavorings.
Beat in... - 48.4494
Sherry Nut Fruitcake
1) Place raisins in a bowl and pour sherry over them. Soak overnight.
2) Take a 10 inch tube pan and grease it. Also, line it with waxed paper.
3) Preheat oven to 275° F.
4) Take the bowl with raisins and mix together red cherries,... - 48.3073
Easy Fruit Cake
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Coat a 9" X 5" loaf pan with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, pastry flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, cardamom, and salt.
In a large bowl, beat together the brown sugar, oil, egg substitute, and... - 47.6306
Spiced Fruit Cake
Toss above ingredients together with 4 tablespoons flour until well coated.
Set aside and mix batter.
Cream shortening and sugars well.
Add honey, then eggs and mix well.
Sift and measure flour and other dry ingredients together.
Add dry ingredients to cream... - 47.4896
Christmas Fruit Cake
1.Start by preheating the oven to 300F degrees
1.In a bowl, cream butter, gradually add sugar and cream until fluffy
2.Now sift dry ingredients together; mix with fruit
3.Add eggs in thirds to creamed mixture, beating well
4.Stir in fruit... - 47.2608
Christmas Fruitcake With Cinnamon
In a large bowl, combine the fruitcake mix, pineapple wedges, red cherries, green cherries, dried apples, dates, raisins, almonds, and walnuts.
Pour the bourbon over the mixture and let it soak for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
Grease and flour two 6-cup... - 47.2606
Sift flour with salt and spices; dredge raisins and gumdrops with small amount of flour mixture.
Cream butter and sugar; add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add remaining flour mixture alternately with applesauce.
Combine soda, 1... - 47.107
1. In a bowl, mix red and green cherries, pecans and flaked coconut.
2. Dredge the fruit-cocnut mixture with 1/4 cup flour; set aside.
3. In a bowl, cream butter; gradually add sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
4. Add eggs, one at a time; beat well... - 46.3976
Rich Cherry And Almond Fruit Cake
Fruitcake has a fine taste. Fruitcake gets its taste from eggs mixed with flour and topped with raisins and nuts. Fruitcake is inspired by many bakeries all over the world. - 46.2556
Nutty Christmas Fruit Cake
In a shallow dish, pour a small amount of boiling water over diced pineapple to barely cover it.
Soak pineapple until soft, about 1 hour.
In a very large bowl, combine fruits, nuts, and peels.
Toss with the coconut, using a wooden spoon or... - 46.0805
1. In large mixing bowl, cream butter, brown sugar and corn syrup.
2. Add eggs, one at a time, beating continuously.
3. Blend with flour, salt, baking powder, nutmeg and allspice until smooth, stir in brandy and fold in cherries and nuts.
4. Pour into... - 45.855
Sift flour, salt, baking powder, nutmeg and allspice together.
In a large bowl combine candied cherries and walnuts and set aside.
In another large bowl cream butter until light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in sugar and honey.
Beat in eggs one at a... - 45.8234
1) Grease and flour two loaf pans of 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 inch,
2) Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, nuts, pickles and cherries and mix together
3) Using a whip, beat the eggs and vanilla to mix well
4) Add in the flour... - 45.5476
Combine nuts and fruits with 1 cup flour.
Cream butter well; add sugar and beat until creamy.
Beat in egg yolks.
Combine remaining flour with spices and soda.
Add to creamed mixture with brandy.
Add floured nuts and fruits.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg... - 45.5192
Heirloom Fruit Cake
In a mixing bowl, cream the butter, sugar, eggs and honey.
Combine dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture alternately with cream.
Beat in the raisins, dates, apricots and pecans.
Pack into two greased and floured 7-3/4-in.x 3-5/8-in.x 2-1/4-in.loaf... - 45.2402
Lemon Pecan Fruitcake
Cream brown sugar and margarine together until fluffy.
Add beaten egg yolks; mix well.
Combine 2 cups flour and baking powder; add to creamed mix- ture.
Add lemon extract.
Coat pecans, pineapple and cherries with remaining flour; add to creamed mix-... - 44.977
Pineapple And Cherry Fruitcake
Chop candied ingredients; dredge with 1 cup flour.
Cream sugar and butter until fluffy; beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add remaining flour, salt and baking powder; stir in milk and whiskey.
Fold in floured fruits, pecans and... - 44.7518
Fruit Cake With Zucchini
Sprinkle diced zucchini with brandy flavoring; set aside.
Combine sugar, apple juice, margarine, water, and dates; bring to boil.
Boil 2 minutes; cool.
Add brandy flavoring.
Mix together flour, salt, baking powder, and soda; stir into apple juice mixture.
Add... - 43.9272
Festive Fruit Cake
In a large mixing bowl, cream butter, sugar and egg yolks.
Add lemon extract; mix well.
Gradually add flour.
Fold in fruit and nuts.
Beat the egg whites until soft peaks form; fold into batter and mix well.
Spoon into a greased 10-in.tube pan lined with waxed... - 43.7565
Spiced Fruit Cake
1. Sift flour, salt, baking powder, nutmeg and all spice together. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine candied cherries and walnuts and set aside.
3. In another large bowl cream butter until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in sugar and honey. Beat in eggs... - 43.6325
Whole Wheat Fruit Cake
Preheat oven to 300°C.
Mix together flours, wheat germ, and soda.
Combine eggs, mincemeat, milk, nuts, and fruit.
Fold dry ingredients into wet.
Pour into well-greased 9-inch tube pan or spring-form.
Bake for 2 hours or until center springs back when touched... - 41.861
Quick Fruit Cake
Combine milk, pineapple juice, and orange juice in a large bowl.
Beat until frothy.
Add remaining fruit, sweetener, lemon juice, and vanilla.
Combine bread crumbs and cinnamon.
Add to fruit mixture and mix well.
Pour into an 8x8x3-inch nonstick pan and bake... - 41.6668
Rum Fruit Cake
Bring ingredients to a good rolling boil.
Remove from stove and let cool to lukewarm; then add: 1/2 Cup Dark Rum, 3 Cups Allpurpose Flour, 2 Tsp. Baking Soda.
Turn into a well-greased and floured pan or pans.
Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes to 1... - 41.4783
Frozen Fruitcake Salad
In mixing bowl blend together sour cream, sugar, dessert topping, lemon juice, and vanilla.
Slice the red and green candied cherries.
Fold cherries, the drained pineapple, bananas, and nuts into sour cream mixture.
Turn mixture into a 4 1/2-cup ring... - 41.0264
Original Fruit Cake
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 325° F. Grease two deep loaf pans.
2. Blend together the shortening, honey and salt. Add the eggs and mix thoroughly.
3. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the flour to sprinkle over the raisins. Sift the remaining flour with the baking... - 40.8872
Helen Mccully's White Fruit Cake
1. Preheat the oven to slow (275° F.). Grease one 10-inch tube pan or two 9 by 5 by 3-inch loaf pans. Line with brown paper and grease the paper.
2. Mix together the almonds, fruits and one-half cup of the flour. Set aside.
3. Cream the butter until smooth,... - 40.4964
Pour 2 cups boiling water over dried fruits bring to boiling and drain.
Mix with walnuts and candied fruits.
Cream butter with orange peel; gradually add confectioners' sugar, creaming well.
Blend in crumbs, salt, and honey.
Mix with fruit-nut mixture.
Press... - 40.1573
Frozen Fruit Cake Salad
In mixing bowl blend together sour cream, dessert topping, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla.
Fold in fruits and nuts.
Turn into 4 1/2-cup ring mold.
Freeze several hours or overnight.
Unmold onto lettuce-lined plate.
Garnish with additional candied cherries... - 39.8073
Orange Fruit Cake
1. Preheat the oven to slow (300° F.). Grease a ten-inch tube pan.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt. Stir several tablespoons of this mixture into the chopped dates and nuts.
3. Cream the butter until smooth, gradually adding one cup sugar.... - 39.1325
Sherry Nut Fruitcake
Pour sherry .over raisins, and let them soak overnight.
Combine next 5 ingredients; dredge in 1 cup flour, stirring to coat.
Cream butter in a large mixing bowl; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time,... - 38.7651
Sights and sounds of Christmas and a recipe for you to print out for a fruitcake that's actually edible. New-Fangled Fruitcake is a rich pound cake, studded with chocolate. - 37.2305
Mixed Fruit Cake
1. Grease an 8-cup fluted tube pan with 1 tablespoon softened butter and coat with crumbs. Set aside.
2. Combine all remaining ingredients in a 3-quart mixing bowl. Blend well. Pour batter into prepared tube pan. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power... - 35.988
Fruitcake With Carob
1) Mix and beat together all the ingredients
2) Pour the batter in a greased cake tin and bake for an hour at 350 degrees.
4) Let the cake cool, slice and serve. - 35.1573
1. Grease an 8-cup fluted tube pan and coat with crumbs. Set aside.
2. Combine all remaining ingredients in a 3-quart mixing bowl. Blend well. Pour batter into prepared tube pan. Microwave, uncovered, at Power Level 5 for 27 to 35 minutes, or until cake pulls... - 32.5981
Unbaked Fruit Cake
Heat milk and marshmallows in double boiler; when melted pour over rest of ingredients that have been mixed together.
Press into molds which have been lined with Saran Wrap.
May be decorated with additional fruit or nuts, if desired.
Freezes well. - 30.3239
Fruit Cake With Brown Sugar
1. Combine eggs, brown sugar and molasses in large mixing bowl; beat well. Beat in oil. Stir in dry ingredients alternately with orange juice: mix well after each addition. Stir in fruit and nuts. Line 2-quart (9 x 5) glass loaf dish with wax paper. Paper - 29.7982
Fruitcake Recipes By Category