- » Fruitcake
Enjoy our collection of fruitcake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruitcake recipes.
These Fruitcake Cookies recipe is a must have this holiday season. Take a look at these rustic cookies that are oozing of the sweet flavor from the brandy soaked fruits. Try making these, your family and friends will be excited with its flavor. - 129.353
As part of the Philadelphia Magazine Guide to Holiday Entertaining, Chef John Gallagher of the Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College makes his own holiday favorite, Stollen. Stollen is traditional German bread made with fruit and crusted with cinnamon and... - 122.92
1. In a large pot, add 1 cup each of the dried cranberries, candy cherries, green candy cherries, mixed peel, orange peel, lime peel or citron, candied pineapple, California raisins, dark raisins , golden raisins, diced dates, dried apricots and... - 119.586
Holiday Fruitcake Cookies
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar and... - 48.9018
1. Pre-heat the oven to 300°F.
2. Grease bottom of two 9- x - 5- x 3-inch loafpans; line bottoms with waxed paper.
3. Do the same for the waxed paper and sides of pans; set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt,... - 47.8242
1. In large mixing bowl, cream butter, brown sugar and corn syrup.
2. Add eggs, one at a time, beating continuously.
3. Blend with flour, salt, baking powder, nutmeg and allspice until smooth, stir in brandy and fold in cherries and nuts.
4. Pour into... - 45.478
1) Grease and flour two loaf pans of 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 inch,
2) Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, nuts, pickles and cherries and mix together
3) Using a whip, beat the eggs and vanilla to mix well
4) Add in the flour... - 42.909
Fruitcake Recipes By Category