- » Fruit Yogurt
Fruit Yogurt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit yogurt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit yogurt recipes.
Low Calorie Strawberry Yogurt Pie
If you want a low calorie, low fat and yet delicious dessert for summertime, here is a quick Low Calorie Strawberry Yogurt Pie recipe by Chef Tawnya. She is actually sharing her mother's recipe which was her favorite as a kid. The recipe is so simple that... - 111.481
Fruit On The Bottom Yogurt
Why buy fruit on the bottom yogurt, packed with sugar and fillers, when you can make it at home! Whether you make this for breakfast, school lunch, a snack or even as a healthy dessert, it's a fast, fresh and easy success. - 108.392
Looking for a quick and easy breakfast idea? Sometimes the flavorful combination of yogurt and fruit parfaits can be just the answer. Why? It's a simple recipe, that looks fantastic and tastes great. Join Thomas and I as we put one together. - 101.903
Yogurt Fruit Dessert
1. In a glass dessert bowl, mix yogurt and honey.
2. Gently fold the oats into the honeyed yogurt.
3. Place the bowl in the refrigerator and allow the yogurt to chill overnight.
4. Mix prepared fruits with lemon juice to prevent... - 46.2402
Banana Yogurt Orleans
1. In a microwavable shallow casserole, mix together butter and margarine.
2. Microwave on High (100%) for 30 seconds, until butter melts.
3. Add orange juice, rum, sugar, and cinnamon and stir to dissolve the sugar.
4. Microwave on High for 2 minutes... - 44.0241
California Kiwifruit Holiday Frozen Yogurt With Red Raspberry Sauce
In food processor or blender, puree chopped kiwifruit; stir in honey.
Place in freezer and freeze until slushy (about 45 minutes).
In stainless steel bowl, quickly combine softened yogurt, kiwifruit mixture and food coloring; refreeze in bowl.
With small ice... - 42.8073
Fruity Frozen Yogurt
1. In a covered blender container or food processor bowl blend or process fruit till smooth.
2. Press through a sieve to remove seeds, if necessary.
3. Stir in yogurt, honey or sugar and vanilla and pour into a 1- or 2-quart ice cream freezer.
4.... - 41.3733
Frozen Pineapple Yogurt
1) In a food processor add pineapple and bananas.
2) Puree the mixture.
3) Transfer into a large bowl.
4) Add yogurt and maple syrup. Mix thoroughly.
5) Pour it into a shallow bowl and freeze the mixture.
6) For first 2 hours stir or beat the mixture... - 41.3598
Whipped Banana Yogurt
Combine sugar, orange juice and peel in small saucepan over medium heat and cook until sugar is dissolved, stirring frequently.
Let cool, then refrigerate.
Combine bananas and lemon juice in processor or blender and puree, stopping machine once to scrape down... - 40.2427
Whipped Banana Yogurt
Combine orange juice and orange peel in small saucepan; cook and stir over medium heat until peel is tender.
Let cool; refrigerate.
Combine banana pieces and lemon juice in mixing bowl or food processor.
Whip to puree; add orange juice and mix together.
Add... - 39.4677
Orange Yogurt Mould
1) Take a small heatproof bowl and sprinkle gelatin over orange juice in it.
2) Keep it aside to soften and stir in boiling water until gelatin is dissolved.
3) Take another bowl and mix together yogurt and orange sections in it.
4) Carefully mix in... - 39.3955
Raspberry Yogurt Ring
Sift flour, soda, baking powder and salt.
Cream brown sugar and butter in mixer bowl until fluffy; beat in egg and vanilla.
Stir in flour mixture alternately with yogurt just until blended.
Spoon into greased 9-inch tube pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 50... - 38.6022
Frozen Chocolate Cherry Yogurt Cups
Frozen Chocolate Cherry Yogurt Cups has a lovely taste. Frozen Chocolate Cherry Yogurt Cups gets its taste from cocoa mixed with yoghurt cheese and cherries. Frozen Chocolate Cherry Yogurt Cups is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 38.5688
Frozen Banana Yogurt
1. Cut the apple and banana pieces
2. Add them to the blender along with all the other ingredients and process at medium speed till smooth
3. Pour the mixture into a freezer tray, cover with aluminum foil and chill in the freezer till... - 38.3729
Orange Frozen Yogurt
Combine gelatin, sugar and water in a 4-cup measure.
Microwave 1 1/2 to 2 minutes until boiling.
Cool 30 minutes.
Stir in yogurt and orange juice.
Place in a 13 x 9-inch dish.
Freeze, stirring occasionally so it freezes evenly.
Freeze 2... - 37.6887
Cherry Yogurt Dessert
Cherry Yogurt Dessert is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Cherry Yogurt Dessert dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 36.7489
Raspberry Yogurt Fluff
Thaw berries; drain, reserving syrup.
Add water to syrup to make 1 cup.
In saucepan blend syrup mixture with cornstarch.
Cook and stir over medium heat till thick and bubbly.
Remove from heat; cool.
Stir in yogurt, extract, and food coloring.
Fold in... - 36.1894
Ginger Yogurt With Fruit
This 10-minute breakfast is rich tasting while giving you many healthy benefits. The ginger adds a delicious twist to the blend of banana and yogurt. Even though it is light, it will sustain you for quite a while. - 34.9631
Pineapple Orange Frozen Yogurt
Sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup cold water in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute.
Cook over low heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves, about 2 minutes.
Place gelatin mixture, yogurt, and remaining ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and... - 34.6293
Frozen Pineapple Yogurt With Raspberries
Arrange pineapple on a baking sheet; freeze 2 hours or until firm.
Combine yogurt, sugar, and lemon juice in container of an electric blender; top with cover, and process until blended.
Add pineapple; process until smooth.
Pour mixture into a 13- x 9- x... - 34.4659
Fruity Yogurt Desserts
1. Place raisins, cherries and dates in a bowl, pour over water and set aside to stand for 10 minutes, then drain.
2. Place orange juice in a microwave-safe jug, then sprinkle over gelatine and cook on HIGH (100%) for 40 seconds or place in a saucepan and... - 34.4539
Frozen Raspberry Yogurt
1) Into the blender, add in the berries and process till smooth
2) Strain over into a bowl and discard the seeds
3) Add in the yogurt, sugar, vanilla and mix till smooth
4) Tip in the raspberry puree and blend till everything is well mixed
5) Place... - 34.0328
Yogurt Fruit Dessert
1) In a bowl mash banana with a fork.
2) Mix other ingredients.
3) Continue to stir together until lightly blended.
4) Serve in individual compote dishes. - 33.7918
Yogurt Fruit Combo
1) Blen yogurt with mayonnaise and beat well.
2) Stir in marshmallows and fruits.
3) Let it chill for at least 1 hour.
4) Serve chilled. - 33.0191
Fruit With Yogurt
Spoon half the yogurt into each of 2 small, shallow bowls.
Set 4 apricot halves, 3 or 4 strawberries, or 2 peach halves atop each portion of yogurt.
Place sugar in a 6-inch frying pan.
Set over medium heat and shake pan to mix sugar as it begins to liquefy... - 32.5774
Fruit In Yogurt
Place fruit in large serving bowl.
Combine yogurt, honey and Bake Blend.
Lightly stir into fruit in serving bowl.
Cover fruit and yogurt; chill in refrigerator until serving time. - 32.2395
Morello Cherries With Yogurt
In a large saucepan, heat the cherries and sugar over low heat, stirring frequently until the sugar has dissolved.
Add the ginger and vanilla essence and stir well.
Cover the pan and simmer the mixture for 5 to 8 minutes or until the cherries are very soft... - 32.1095
Pineapple Orange Frozen Yogurt
1. Sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup cold water in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Cook over low heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves, about 2 minutes.
2. Place gelatin mixture, yogurt, and next 4 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and... - 31.9003
Strawberries Or Raspberries With Yogurt
1. Wash fruits and hull them.
2. In a serving dish, place fruits and sprinkle lemon juice and yogurt on top.
3. Serve Strawberries Or Raspberries With Yogurt in small cups of dessert glasses. - 30.9234
Peach Yogurt Dessert
Dissolve gelatin in peach juice.
Add frozen peaches.
Stir peaches and allow them to thaw.
Stir in yogurt.
Transfer to six dessert dishes or a serving dish.
Chill until firm. - 30.6939
Peaches With Yogurt
1 In a small glass serving bowl, arrange the peaches.
2 In a small bowl, mix yogurt and almond extract;using a rubber spatula blend well.
3 Pour the mixture over the peaches.
4 Place in the refrigerator for atleast 2 hours or until chilled... - 30.672
Quick Orange Yogurt Pops
Combine ingredients in a blender.
Process until well blended.
Divide mixture evenly among eight paper drinking cups.
Place in freezer and freeze until frozen.
If desired, when pops are partially frozen, place a wooden stick in middle of each pop.
Freeze... - 30.4142
Yogurt Fruit Fizz
This Yogurt Fruit Fizz tastes absolutely yummy ! Yoghurt seasoned with fruits makes a delicious accompaniment to hot and spicy dishes. Just try this Yogurt Fruit Fizz and let me know if you like it ! - 29.5958
Peaches With Yogurt
Toss peaches, wheat germ and ginger; divide among 4 dishes.
Mix yogurt and 1 tablespoon brown sugar; spoon 1/4 cup yogurt mixture over fruit in each dish.
Top with remaining brown sugar; sprinkle with granola if desired.
Bananas with Yogurt: Substitute 2... - 29.4114
Blueberries With Maple Yogurt
1) In a bowl, combine yogurt, maple syrup, and vanilla and gently mix.
2) Slowly fold in the blueberries and refrigerate.
3) Slice a strawberry and place as garnish and serve. - 29.1272
Pineapple Yogurt Cooler
1. Using a covered blender, combine pineapple, vanilla and yogurt and ice cubes to a smooth mixture.
2. Serve in tall glasses. - 28.7674
Fruity Yogurt Ice
Place undrained raspberries, peaches, blueberries, or apricot halves in a blender container or food processor bowl.
Blend or process till smooth.
If using raspberries, strain them to remove seeds.
In a medium mixing bowl stir together blended fruit, yogurt,... - 28.5596
Fresh Pineapple Yogurt
Combine yogurt with pineapple, sweetener, and flavorings to taste — or top the yogurt with fresh fruit only. (Handle yogurt with care because it tends to separate.)
Put chilled yogurt into small sherbet glasses.
Garnish just before serving with one teaspoon... - 28.3852
Banana Yogurt Nog
Combine banana, milk, yogurt, vanilla extract, and sweetener of your choice in a blender.
Process until smooth.
With the motor running, add ice cubes, one at a time, through the feed tube in the lid.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into decorative red wine glasses. - 27.9527
In blender, combine all ingredients; blend until smooth, about 45 seconds. Pour into 12-ounce glass. - 27.8166
Fuzzy Navel Freeze
Combine milk, peaches, orange juice concentrate, ice cubes, and schnapps in container of an electric blender; top with cover, and process until smooth.
Add yogurt, and process just until blended.
Pour into glasses, and serve immediately. - 27.416
Bananas And Yogurt
Slice the bananas in half lengthwise.
Cut into chunks and place one banana in each serving dish.
In a mixing bowl, combine the sugar substitute, yogurt, and vanilla.
Put one quarter of the yogurt mixture over the bananas in each dish. - 27.315
Fruit Yogurt Swirl
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth.
Pour into glasses, and serve immediately. - 27.128
Yogurt Fruit Whiz
1. Remove stones or pits from fruit if you need to.
2. Peel fruit if you need to.
3. Place ice cubes in plastic food bag. Wrap in newspaper. Hit several times with hammer or rolling pin to crush.
4. Place fruit, crushed ice, yogurt and honey in food processor... - 26.4467
Frozen Berry Banana Yogurt
In small saucepan or metal measuring cup sprinkle gelatin over water and let stand to soften; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is completely dissolved.
In blender container combine strawberries, banana, and dissolved gelatin and process... - 26.2922
Fruit 'n' Yogurt
In a bowl combine fruit cocktail, banana, apple, and marshmallows.
In a small bowl combine yogurt and sugar. Stir into fruit mixture. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving. - 26.1696
Orange Yogurt Creamsicles
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; stir gently with a wire whisk to mix well.
Pour evenly into 16 (3-ounce) paper cups.
Cover tops with aluminum foil, and insert a stick through foil info each cup of yogurt mixture.
Freeze until firm. - 26.0944
Orange And Yogurt
Assemble Citrus Juicer.
Juice oranges into glass (about 1 cup or 250 ml.) Assemble Blender.
Put juice and remaining ingredients into blender container.
Cover and process at LIQUEFY until well mixed. - 26.0508
1. In a blender, add yogurt, milk, peach, sweetener and blend until frothy.
2. In a tall glass, pour the contents and serve chilled. - 25.9865
Frozen Blueberry Yogurt
Blend the berries and softened gelatin into the yogurt; add the sweetener.
Pour into a shallow pan and place in the freezer.
Whip the mixture every 15-20 minutes with a fork until frozen, to incorporate air and to reduce the size of the ice crystals.
Serve in... - 25.4931
Frozen Banana Yogurt
1. In medium bowl, thoroughly mash banana with fork, blending in lemon juice. Stir in sugar and salt.
2. Stir in yogurt, mixing well. Pour into ice cube tray (divider removed). Freeze until almost set, about 1 hour. Place in medium bowl; using electric mixer... - 24.6132
Fruit And Yogurt
Mix brown sugar and yogurt.
Divide grapes, pear and kiwifruit among 4 dessert dishes.
Top fruit in each dish with about 1 tablespoon yogurt mixture.
Drizzle with syrup. - 24.3456
Fruit Frozen Yogurt
Spoon yogurt into cream can of ice cream freezer.Puree fruit in an electric blender, add honey, then add the mixture to yogurt in the can.
Process for about 20 minutes, or until yogurt is thick and smooth.
Remove from churn and place in plastic container,... - 23.9448
Fruit With Yogurt
Spoon fruit into individual serving dishes.
Blend yogurt, honey, lemon juice and bitters; pour over fruit.
Especially good when served with Almond Flatbread - 23.4894
Yogurt Fruit Cup
Drain and divide fruit among six small dessert bowls.
Top with yogurt and sprinkle lightly with nuts and cardamom.
Serve immediately. - 22.6997
Thaw frozen strawberries for 5 to 10 minutes.
In a blender container combine strawberries, bananas and yogurt.
Process until blended.
Into 4 dessert dishes spoon mixture.
Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving time. - 21.5372
Yogurt With Dried Fruit
Mix all the ingredients together in a serving bowl and chill for at least 3 hours. - 21.5115
Fruit And Yogurt Breakfast
1 Place the yogurt spread in a medium-size bowl.
Blend in the sugar with a fork.
Peel and thinly slice the banana into the yogurt; add the grapes and mix with a fork. - 21.4579
Blueberry Yogurt Pick Me Up
Put all the ingredients in the container of an electric blender or food processor.
Blend or process until smooth. - 19.5139
Fruit Cup With Yogurt
Prepare fruit, then mix with yogurt.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Spoon into individual serving dishes and top with crushed sunflower seeds. - 18.833
Fruity Yogurt Drink
Easy to make beverage, great to offer on a hot summer day. Rich in antioxidants from blackberries and pomegranate, this one will surely boost your immunity. - 0
Fruit Yogurt Recipes By Category