- » Fruit Yogurt
Fruit Yogurt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit yogurt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit yogurt recipes.
Low Calorie Strawberry Yogurt Pie
If you want a low calorie, low fat and yet delicious dessert for summertime, here is a quick Low Calorie Strawberry Yogurt Pie recipe by Chef Tawnya. She is actually sharing her mother's recipe which was her favorite as a kid. The recipe is so simple that... - 129.051
Fruit On The Bottom Yogurt
Why buy fruit on the bottom yogurt, packed with sugar and fillers, when you can make it at home! Whether you make this for breakfast, school lunch, a snack or even as a healthy dessert, it's a fast, fresh and easy success. - 102.112
Yogurt Fruit Dessert
1. In a glass dessert bowl, mix yogurt and honey.
2. Gently fold the oats into the honeyed yogurt.
3. Place the bowl in the refrigerator and allow the yogurt to chill overnight.
4. Mix prepared fruits with lemon juice to prevent... - 44.3597
California Kiwifruit Holiday Frozen Yogurt With Red Raspberry Sauce
In food processor or blender, puree chopped kiwifruit; stir in honey.
Place in freezer and freeze until slushy (about 45 minutes).
In stainless steel bowl, quickly combine softened yogurt, kiwifruit mixture and food coloring; refreeze in bowl.
With small ice... - 41.0444
Fruity Frozen Yogurt
1. In a covered blender container or food processor bowl blend or process fruit till smooth.
2. Press through a sieve to remove seeds, if necessary.
3. Stir in yogurt, honey or sugar and vanilla and pour into a 1- or 2-quart ice cream freezer.
4.... - 40.0047
Ginger Yogurt With Fruit
This 10-minute breakfast is rich tasting while giving you many healthy benefits. The ginger adds a delicious twist to the blend of banana and yogurt. Even though it is light, it will sustain you for quite a while. - 36.5338
Fruity Yogurt Desserts
1. Place raisins, cherries and dates in a bowl, pour over water and set aside to stand for 10 minutes, then drain.
2. Place orange juice in a microwave-safe jug, then sprinkle over gelatine and cook on HIGH (100%) for 40 seconds or place in a saucepan and... - 34.0958
Yogurt Fruit Combo
1) Blen yogurt with mayonnaise and beat well.
2) Stir in marshmallows and fruits.
3) Let it chill for at least 1 hour.
4) Serve chilled. - 31.9656
Yogurt Fruit Dessert
1) In a bowl mash banana with a fork.
2) Mix other ingredients.
3) Continue to stir together until lightly blended.
4) Serve in individual compote dishes. - 31.823
Fruit With Yogurt
Spoon half the yogurt into each of 2 small, shallow bowls.
Set 4 apricot halves, 3 or 4 strawberries, or 2 peach halves atop each portion of yogurt.
Place sugar in a 6-inch frying pan.
Set over medium heat and shake pan to mix sugar as it begins to liquefy... - 30.7797
Fruit In Yogurt
Place fruit in large serving bowl.
Combine yogurt, honey and Bake Blend.
Lightly stir into fruit in serving bowl.
Cover fruit and yogurt; chill in refrigerator until serving time. - 29.9514
Yogurt Fruit Fizz
This Yogurt Fruit Fizz tastes absolutely yummy ! Yoghurt seasoned with fruits makes a delicious accompaniment to hot and spicy dishes. Just try this Yogurt Fruit Fizz and let me know if you like it ! - 27.2641
Fruit 'n' Yogurt
In a bowl combine fruit cocktail, banana, apple, and marshmallows.
In a small bowl combine yogurt and sugar. Stir into fruit mixture. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving. - 26.5594
Yogurt Fruit Whiz
1. Remove stones or pits from fruit if you need to.
2. Peel fruit if you need to.
3. Place ice cubes in plastic food bag. Wrap in newspaper. Hit several times with hammer or rolling pin to crush.
4. Place fruit, crushed ice, yogurt and honey in food processor... - 26.1097
In blender, combine all ingredients; blend until smooth, about 45 seconds. Pour into 12-ounce glass. - 25.9887
Fruity Yogurt Ice
Place undrained raspberries, peaches, blueberries, or apricot halves in a blender container or food processor bowl.
Blend or process till smooth.
If using raspberries, strain them to remove seeds.
In a medium mixing bowl stir together blended fruit, yogurt,... - 25.9349
Fuzzy Navel Freeze
Combine milk, peaches, orange juice concentrate, ice cubes, and schnapps in container of an electric blender; top with cover, and process until smooth.
Add yogurt, and process just until blended.
Pour into glasses, and serve immediately. - 25.6081
Fruit Yogurt Swirl
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth.
Pour into glasses, and serve immediately. - 25.4514
Fruit And Yogurt
Mix brown sugar and yogurt.
Divide grapes, pear and kiwifruit among 4 dessert dishes.
Top fruit in each dish with about 1 tablespoon yogurt mixture.
Drizzle with syrup. - 22.8506
Fruit Frozen Yogurt
Spoon yogurt into cream can of ice cream freezer.Puree fruit in an electric blender, add honey, then add the mixture to yogurt in the can.
Process for about 20 minutes, or until yogurt is thick and smooth.
Remove from churn and place in plastic container,... - 21.7526
Fruit With Yogurt
Spoon fruit into individual serving dishes.
Blend yogurt, honey, lemon juice and bitters; pour over fruit.
Especially good when served with Almond Flatbread - 21.6624
Yogurt Fruit Cup
Drain and divide fruit among six small dessert bowls.
Top with yogurt and sprinkle lightly with nuts and cardamom.
Serve immediately. - 21.5188
Fruit And Yogurt Breakfast
1 Place the yogurt spread in a medium-size bowl.
Blend in the sugar with a fork.
Peel and thinly slice the banana into the yogurt; add the grapes and mix with a fork. - 20.0316
Yogurt With Dried Fruit
Mix all the ingredients together in a serving bowl and chill for at least 3 hours. - 18.3206
Fruit Cup With Yogurt
Prepare fruit, then mix with yogurt.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Spoon into individual serving dishes and top with crushed sunflower seeds. - 16.7412
Fruit Yogurt Recipes By Category