- » Fruit Whip
Fruit Whip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit whip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit whip recipes.
Macaroon And Apricot Whip
In a saucepan, bring the apricots and the water to the boil over moderate heat.
Reduce the heat to low, cover the pan and simmer the apricots for 10 to 15 minutes or until they are tender.
With a slotted spoon, lift out the apricots and put them in a... - 43.7475
1 In a bowl, combine the prunes, prune juice, boiling water, sugar, cinnamon and salt.
2 In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch and cold water until smooth.
3 Gradually stir into the prune mixture.
4 Cook over low heat, stirring constantly ... - 43.3252
Easy Prune Whip
Heat 1/2 cup prune juice combined with the sugar.
Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup cold prune juice.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Add hot prune juice mixture and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Add prune pulp, lemon juice to taste, and salt.
Let cool over ice water or... - 43.2897
1. Cut thin slivers from apricots using a pair of scissors.
2. In a pan add hot water, and boil it, cover and simmer for about 15-20 minutes until the apricot becomes soft to puree.
3. Microwave for about 10 minutes.
4. Drain and cool it slightly.
5.... - 40.7571
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Sieve un-drained plums into saucepan; bring to boil.
Stir in softened gelatin and lemon juice.
Add food coloring, if desired.
Stir till dissolved.
Chill till partially set (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
In large mixer bowl... - 40.7022
Santa Clara Prune Whip
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a large bowl, beat the egg whites and salt until foamy, gradually beat in the sugar until firm peaks are formed.
3) Beat in the lemon rind and juice, then fold in the prunes and 1/4 cup walnuts.
4)... - 40.6507
Drain canned apricots, reserving juice.
Dissolve gelatin in hot waterand add 1/2 cup apricot juice and lemon juice.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Whip with egg beater until fluffy and thick.
Chop the drained apricots and fold into mixture.
Pour into 4... - 40.1609
Pour water into a small saucepan, and sprinkle gelatin on top.
Set aside for 5 minutes to soften.
In a blender, puree strawberries with honey.
Add lemon extract.
Heat gelatin, stirring until dissolved, about 2 minutes.
Remove from heat, and add ice cubes,... - 39.1623
Quick Strawberry Whip
1) Take a liquidiser, and blend together, strawberries, milk, sugar, ice cream, vanilla extract or brandy.
2) Take four tall glasses and add ice cubes to it.
3) Pour the mixture on the ice cubes.
4) Garnish with whipped cream and fresh... - 38.8089
How fruity you think your dessert can get? For all the fruit lovers out there, this Fruit Whip is just an amazingly delicious dessert, made using fruit juices and fresh/canned fruits. Give this a try and I am sure everyone is sure to love it. - 37.511
Frosted Banana Whip
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, add all the ingredients.
2. Blend on medium speed for 15 seconds until smooth. Alternatively, press banana through a sieve and combine with remaining ingredients and whisk with a wire whisk or shake in... - 37.3867
Yogurt Banana Whip
Mash the bananas and place in a pan with the sugar and lemon juice.
Very slowly bring the mixture to the boil and continue to cook gently for 10 minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat and allow the mixture to cool.
Stir in the nuts, ginger and yogurt.
Blend... - 36.8584
Wild Strawberry Fruit Whip
Stir rind into sugar.
Soak gelatin in cold water 10 minutes, then dissolve in boiling water.
Stir in sugar until dissolved.
Add lemon juice and fruit.
Chill 15 minutes.
Fold in whites, then pour into mold and chill thoroughly. - 36.8073
1. In a glass bowl, mix cut dried fruit with warm water.
2. Place the bowl in the refrigerator and allow the soaked dried fruit to soften overnight.
3. Use a medium jar of a blender or food processor.
4. Combine soaked dried fruit,... - 35.8306
1. In a saucepan, add in the plums and sugar and heat on low flame till the sugar dissolves
2. Simmer this preparation for about twenty minutes until soft enough
3. Allow the fruit to cool and puree the fruit in an electric blender or pess it through a... - 35.4017
Strawberry Banana Whip
1. In a bowl sprinkle gelatin over boiling water and stir until gelatin is well dissolved; stir in ice cubes.
2. Transfer this to a blender and add banana and yogurt.
3. Process on low speed until well pureed.
4. Take four 6-ounce dessert... - 35.3708
A banana whip is a true delight when prepared properly. This banana whip recipe is sure to delight, kids and adults. Prepared with bananas, eggs and sweetened with sugar, the banana whip is flavored with lemon juice and served chilled with a base of sliced... - 34.8456
Jellied Prune Whip
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add cold water, salt, and orange rind.
Place bowl of gelatin in a larger bowl of ice and water.
Stir until slightly thickened; then whip until fluffy and thick.
Add sugar to prune pulp and fold into whipped gelatin.
Pile... - 34.8325
Purple Plum Whip
Cook plums with brown sugar, lemon juice, and just enough water to prevent scorching.
Cook in tightly covered pan over low heat until plums are very soft; let cool.
Beat egg whites with dash of salt and cream of tartar.
Add food coloring and sugar gradually,... - 34.2794
Dried Fruit Whip
Wash the dried fruits (peaches, apricots, prunes and pears) quickly in cold water, and put in a saucepan with the 1 3/4.
Soak 1 to 2 hours.
Heat to boiling and simmer gently, covered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until very tender.
Put fruit and... - 33.7726
Creamy Prune Whip
Force prunes through a food mill or sieve into a bowl.
Stir in lemon juice.
Beat egg whites with salt until frothy.
Add sugar gradually, beating until stiff peaks are formed.
Turn beaten egg whites and whipped cream onto prune puree and gently fold together... - 33.6257
Puffed Prune Whip
1. Place prunes, icing sugar, Cointreau or orange juice, and orange rind in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and stir in walnuts and cake crumbs.
2. Beat egg whites until soft peaks form, then gradually add sugar,... - 33.1548
Combine strained prunes and lemon juice in a small bowl; stir to mix.
Beat the egg whites and salt to soft peaks.
Gradually add the sugar replacement; beat to stiff peaks.
Fold prune mixture into stiffly beaten egg whites.
Spoon into four sherbet or dessert... - 32.5459
Drain apricots reserving 1/4 cup syrup; remove pits.
Blend apricots in blender or mash just till broken up.
Combine apricots, marshmallows, and reserved syrup.
Cook and stir till marshmallows are dissolved.
Fold in whipped cream.
Chill. - 32.1559
Frozen Prune Whip
Chill evaporated milk in refrigerator tray until nearly frozen.
Beat with rotary beater or electric mixer until stiff; add sugar and salt and continue beating until no grains of sugar remain.
Fold in juices and fruit.
Freeze. - 31.9591
1. Puree apricots with 1/2 cup pineapple juice in blender.
2. Combine gelatin, sugar, and salt in small saucepan. Add remaining 1/2 cup of juice. Place over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved. Remove from heat.
3. Stir in pureed... - 31.569
Fruit And Nut Whip
Chop prunes, cherries and almonds together and divide into two.
Whip the cream until thick and mix in peanuts, coconut and flavouring.
This can be to taste, as vanilla, pineapple, peppermint, etc.
Put a little of the prune mixture in each dessert glass and... - 31.516
Beat egg whites, salt, and cream of tartar until frothy, gradually beat in sugar, then continue beating until stiff peaks form.
Fold remaining ingredients into egg whites, spoon into goblets, and chill well.
Serve with Custard Sauce or sweetened whipped cream. - 31.4985
Rub the strawberries through a strainer into a bowl.
Beat in the milk, ice-cream, sugar and vanilla essence.
Alternatively mix to a puree in an electric blender.
Put some ice cubes into each of four tall glasses.
Pour over the pureed mixture and top with a... - 31.0645
Passion Fruit Pawpaw And Mango Whip
Passion fruit Pawpaw And Mango Whip is an amazing fruit dessert which you really have to try at home. I served it for a party last week and the guests loved it. Try this Passion fruit Pawpaw And Mango Whip and you will understand why. - 30.917
the apricot whip is a simple and easy to prepare dessert that is put together by processing whole apricots in apricots syrup along with gelatin and heavy cream. Apricot whip is best served chilled. - 30.8638
1. Mash up bananas.
2. Add lime juice, egg whites and sugar. Whisk with a rotary beater.
3. Add vanilla. Chill for 5 minutes.
4. Garnish with chopped cashewnuts or walnuts and serve. - 30.7333
Quick Apricot Whip
1. Drain the juice from the apricots and place the fruir and liqueur in a blender or food processor.
2. Process the apricots until they are completely smooth.
3. Put alternate spoonfuls of the fruit puree and yogurt into tour tall glasses or glass dishes,... - 30.6565
Fruit Yogurt Whip
Soften gelatin in cold juice.
Add hot puree, honey, lemon juice and salt.
Chill until slightly thick.
Beat with rotary beater until light and fluffy.
Fold in yoghurt.
Chill again until firm.
Top with fresh fruit. - 30.5368
Banana Whip Or Snow
Mash bananas with sugar and lemon juice.
Mix in the yoghourt and cream.
Whisk egg whites to a stiff foam and fold lightly into the banana cream.
Pile into dishes and sprinkle with chopped roasted almonds. - 30.2494
Wash prunes thoroughly.
Barely cover them with water and soak 1 to 3 hours; then simmer until tender in the same water.
Drain off and measure liquid; add lemon juice and enough water to make 2 cups.
Heat liquid to boiling, remove from heat, and stir in... - 30.1613
Fresh Plum Whip
Place plums in saucepan with water.
Cover and cook gently for 20 to 25 minutes, or until tender
Push through a sieve or whirl in blender.
Measure 1 cup puree; cool.
Stir in lemon rind and 1/4 cup sugar.
Beat egg whites until they stand in soft... - 30.0426
Banana And Red Currant Whip
Banana And Red Currant Whip has a superb taste. The banana and cream gives the Banana And Red Currant Whip a great taste. Banana And Red Currant Whip is inspired by restaurants across the world. - 29.6526
Prune And Yogurt Whip
1) Dice the prunes into small pieces, blend well with the yogurt and brandy(optional).
2) Stiffly whisk the egg white, fold into the yogurt mixture.
3) Pour into at all stemmed glass, garnish with the... - 29.5621
Heat the milk. Cool it and chill it in the refrigerator.
Mash the bananas and whisk in the mixie till finely mashed. Mix into the cold milk.
Just before serving the shake, place 3 ice cubes in each of the tall glasses.
Whisk the fruit and milk mixture in a... - 29.4516
Pit and quarter plums.
Puree plums and lemon juice in blender or food processor.
Beat egg white and sugar replacement into stiff peaks.
Gradually, beat plum puree into egg-white mixture.
Spoon into dessert glasses. - 29.2006
In a blender, puree the prunes with the juice they are packed in.
Add the softened gelatin and blend again.
Simmer the puree uncovered in a heavy skillet to reduce the mixture; cool slightly.
Add lemon juice and vanilla.
Gently fold the puree into the beaten... - 28.8813
Banana Cream Whip
This amazingly delicious Banana Cream Whip is just perfect to top off the great meal you just had. And Banana Cream Whip here are simply fabulous that it can be made in just no time. So why wait just go ahead and wow your friends! - 28.3019
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Gradually add sugar, beating continuously, until mixture forms stiff, dry peaks.
Combine prunes and lemon juice, fold into egg whites and chill.
As this dessert does not "stand up" well, it should be used within 1/2... - 26.8302
Fruit Kabobs With Lime Whip
1. Cut peaches, nectarines and apricots into 1 - to 1 1/2-inch cubes.
2. Thread the cubed fruit and grapes onto skewers.
3. To prepare the Lime Whip, combine all ingredients and stir to mix. - 26.6643
Nutritious Apricot Whip
Soak the apricots in hot water for 1/2 an hour.
When they are softened, chop and pit them.
Combine the apricots, curd, honey or sugar and lemon juice.
You can do this in an electric or manual blender.
Stir in the nuts and chill till needed. - 25.7146
Beat first 5 ingredients together until mixture is very light and fluffy.
Heap in sherbet glasses, and garnish each with dot of jelly. - 24.7388
Prune Whip Dessert
Beat cream or evaporated milk until stiff; add salt, gradually beat in sugar until very stiff.
Fold in the chilled prune puree and grated rind carefully, leaving the mixture streaked.
Serve chilled, plain, or with cream or Soft Custard. - 24.5647
Beat all ingredients together until stiff enough to hold its shape.
Serve over pieces of sponge or angel cake or pile lightly in bowl.
Chill and serve over ice cream or soft custard. - 24.0781
Put all the ingredients in a bowl together and beat with a rotary beater until stiff for 10 or 15 minutes.
Pile in sherbet glasses and chill. - 19.9678
Put in bowl and beat at high speed until fluffy.
Very good on plain white cake. - 18.548
Fruit Whip Recipes By Category