- » Fruit Vinaigrette
Fruit Vinaigrette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit vinaigrette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit vinaigrette recipes.
Simple Honey Lemon Vinaigrette
Quick tips on making a simple honey lemon vinaigrette to be used in a spring green salad and paired with a delicious Alaskan Salmon dish. Featuring Chef Mick Rosacci cooking on Dig In Colorado's 2010 season. - 114.968
Wegmans Citrus Vinaigrette
This refreshing and light fresh citrus vinaigrette is a great alternative to the average bottled dressings. - 107.557
1 Peel the oranges and remove all pith.
2 Slice the peeled oranges crosswise.
3 For the sauce: In a mixing bowl add olive oil, vinegar, olives, onion and herbs.
4 Add salt, pepper and cayenne for seasoning. Mix well.
5 Gently toss the... - 44.0936
Artichoke Hearts With Orange Vinaigrette
1. Trim off the stalk close to the base of each artichoke.
2. Bring a large pan of water to the boil and add half the lemon juice; add the prepared artichokes, bring back to the boil and simmer, covered, for 30 minutes until cooked.
3. Meanwhile, make the... - 37.1937
1) Combine together all the ingredients in a small bowl or a jar with tight-fitting cover.
2) Stir or cover and shake well to mix.
3) Serve as preferred. - 34.6936
Barbequed Shark And Vegetables With Orange Vinaigrette
1. Cut the shark into 6 even pieces. Set aside.
2. Heat a barbecue (until coals are medium-hot). Pierce capsicums with a knife and place on the hottest part of the grill. The skin should blister and char slightly after 12 minutes. Place in an airtight plastic... - 32.9252
1 In a blender, combine oil, vinegar, garlic, orange juice, and zest. Mix well
2 Add in onion.
3 Serve as desired. - 32.6492
In a small jar with a tight-fitting cover, combine the orange juice, vinegar, mustard, honey and pepper.
Cover and shake until well combined.
To store, refrigerate for up to 1 week.
Shake well - 27.7006
Mixed Organic Greens - Strawberry Vinaigrette
1-Mash enough strawberries to measure 1/3 cup. Place in a blender with the oil, vinegar and sugar and blend until well combined. Season dressing with salt and pepper, if desired.
2-In a large bowl, combine the greens,pine nuts,
sun dried cherry . Add the... - 22.5133
Combine ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until thoroughly blended.
Or shake well in a small jar with screw cap firmly in place. - 21.9543
Fruit Vinaigrette Recipes By Category