Fruit Vegetable Drink
- » Fruit Vegetable Shake
Fruit Vegetable Shake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit vegetable shake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit vegetable shake recipes.
Plamil And Banana Shake
1. In a bowl blend sugar, banana, and Plamil and whisk them together.
2. Pour them into serving glass.
3. Use any kind of fruit in place of banana and also add dried or soaked apricots.
4. Serve the shake chilled. - 33.5849
Sauteed Low Fat Breakfast Vegetables
Are you on a diet and feel that all that you can eat are tasteless, boiled foods? Then watch this video and surprise yourself! This is an easy recipe to make delicious sauteed vegetables for breakfast. Guaranteed to make you forget that you're on a diet! - 84.9158
Fruit And Vegetable Salad
1. In a salad bowl, combine the carrot, apple, celery, radishes, cabbage, parsley, dried fruits, and almonds. Toss to mix.
2. Put the remaining ingredients, with the exception of the wheat germ, in a jar and shake to mix well. Pour over salad ingredients and... - 31.9628
Fruit French Dressing
Combine all ingredients in a small jar with tight-fitting cover.
Serve with Harvest Salad. - 27.6524
Greens With Fruit And Cheese
1 In a tightly covered container shake all the vinaigrette ingredients until sugar is dissolved.
2 On 8 salad plates,arrange salad greens ,pear,strawberries and onion.Pour vinaigrette over the salad.
3 Sprinkle with cheese before serving. - 38.8167
Buttermilk Fruit Ring
In a blender or food processor, sprinkle gelatin over buttermilk; let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
Heat orange juice to boiling, then add to blender with honey.
Cover container and whirl on low speed until well blended.
Pour mixture into a bowl, cover, and... - 40.518
Raw And Vegan Fruit And Veggie Salad With Applesauce Dressing
Rutabaga, the relative of the turnip is a root that not many people get down to eating. We see a rutabaga and wonder what to do with it! Watch this video to learn what to do with this healthy root veggie. This is a wonderful vegan and raw vegetable salad with... - 136.058
Macedoine Of Vegetables
1.In a saucepan, mix all the ingredients together and cook 8 to 10 minutes, shaking the pan now and then
2.Serve with garlic bread - 29.0667
Easy Fruit Slaw
Fruit Slaw is a perfect salad dressing. This Fruit Slaw can be taken with any salad course. The salad lovers must try Fruit Slaw for a different taste and decoration. - 40.593
Curried Fruit & Nut Salad
1 In a large salad bowl toss together the lettuce, spinach, orange sections, grapes, and almonds.
2 For the dressing, in a screw-top jar combine salad oil, vinegar, brown sugar, chives or onion tops, garlic, curry powder, and soy sauce. Cover and shake... - 30.7843
To make the marinade, place all the ingredients in a jar and shake well.
Arrange a selection of vegetables or fruit on skewers so that the cooking time of each is approximately the same.
Brush over with the marinade and grill on a barbecue.
Garnish with... - 32.1685
Fruit French Dressing
This fruit french dressing is a lovely salad dressing made with pineapple juice and spiced with a hint of paprika. Prepared with salad oil and vinegar, this fruity, sweet and sour dressing is great with fruit or vegetable salads. - 28.4194
Tag Along Fruit Salad
This Tag Alone Fruit Salad tastes fantastic ! Just try this fruit medley as an accompaniment to spicy meat dishes or as dessert and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Tag Alone Fruit Salad are welcome ! - 46.4009
Fruited Pork Salad
This Fruited Pork Salad tastes incredible ! This deliciously seasoned strawberries, grapes, and pork medley makes a heavenly accompaniment to my pasta dishes ! Just try this Fruited Pork Salad and tell me about how you've liked it ! - 46.4659
San Joaquin Fruit Salad
1) Arrange the lettuce leaves in a large salad bowl.
2) Now place the fruit on top of the lettuce, with onion in the center.
3) In a jar, mix in the buttermilk, vegetable oil, lemon juice, and sugar, shake well, and put on the lid.
4) Sprinkle the... - 39.9038
Rosette Fruit Salad
1) In a large bowl, combine the lettuce and chicory. 2) In each of two large salad bowls, place half of the mixture.
3) Arrange half the apple slices, celery and grapefruit sections in rings on top of each bowl.
4) Arrange the peach slices in... - 45.8729
Fruit & Mixed Greens Salad
In small jar with lid combine all dressing ingredients; shake to mix well.
In small bowl combine sliced pears and 1/4 cup dressing.
Let stand 1 hour.
Drain; reserve dressing.
In large bowl toss greens in reserved dressing; arrange on individual serving... - 44.6962
Sunshine Fruit Salad
1. In a wide shallow salad bowl, lay the crisp and fresh salad greens.
2. Scatter the melon balls, orange sections and onion rings on top of the greens.
3. Cover with cling film and refrigerate until ready to serve.
4. In a jar with tight fitting lid... - 48.0481
Fruited Pork Ragout
In 3-quart casserole, combine rutabaga, onion, broth and 1/3 cup apricot syrup.
Microwave at High for 8 to 11 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring twice.
In large plastic food storage bag, combine flour, fennel and salt.
Add pork... - 43.4341
Island Fruit Muffins
healthy and delicious island fruit muffins are made with easily available fresh fruits. Mashed banans, coconuts and raisins all go into aking this delcious muffin recipe. Sweetened with honey the island fruit recipe is a treat for fruit lovers. - 42.2968
Chicken And Waffle Topped With Summer Fruit Salsa
A great Southern dish, home-style cooking, a comfort food with a gourmet twist. This is like a breakfast/dinner kind of dish for breakfast in bed extravaganza or a fun and easy summer meal An unbeatable sweet-and-savory combo. - 116.006
Fruited Sweet And Sour Chicken
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the chicken and stir to coat. Set aside for 30 minutes. Coat the chicken with cornstarch and shake off the excess. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
2. Set a wok in a ring... - 32.8298
Orange Salad With Onion And Olives
Arrange orange slices on lettuce; top with onion and olive slices.
Shake remaining ingredients in tightly covered container; drizzle over salad. - 20.8082
Arugula Pear And Goat Cheese Salad
1 To prepare the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the orange juice, lemon juice, orange rind, salt, and pepper; whisk in the oil. Or put all the dressing ingredients in a small jar, cover tightly, and shake until well blended.
2 To prepare the salad:... - 29.8109
A healthy salad with a fruit base that is truly different. A quick and easy stir fry provides the base for this sweet and sour pineapple salad. The Mexican delight is a treat fit for all occasions. Try this unique recipe and do let me know how it turned out... - 42.4472
Watercress Endive Orange Salad
For dressing, in screw-top jar combine salad oil, vinegar, olive oil, mustard, and honey Cover; shake well, On individual plates arrange watercress or Bibb lettuce, endive, and orange slices, Drizzle dressing over salad.
Garnish with snipped parsley, if... - 26.0188
Carrot, Prune, And Potato Tzimmes Casserole
Carrot, Prune, And Potato Tzimmes Casserole has a Fantastic taste. The beef and potatoes give the Carrot, Prune, And Potato Tzimmes Casserole Lips smacking taste. - 45.805
Corned Beef And Cabbage
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Line a 9x13 inch roasting pan with aluminum foil, leaving enough extra extending over the sides to cover and seal in the roast.
Rinse the brisket, and pat dry. Rub with pickling spice, and place in the... - 37.651
Cauliflower And Apple Salad
Thoroughly chill cauliflower, apples, celery, onions and parsley.
Rub salad bowl with garlic and salt.
Shake vinegar, oil and pepper vigorously in a tightly covered jar.
Pour over mixed fruit and vegetables; toss lightly. - 33.04
Orange Walnut Cabbage Slaw
1 In a large bowl combine shredded cabbage mix, orange pieces, and onions. For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine vinegar, salad oil, sugar, orange peel, orange juice, walnut oil (if using), and salt. Cover and shake well. Pour dressing over cabbage... - 31.7786
Huguenot Torte is delicious breakfast made from grains fruit eggs cheese. Specially great for holiday kids chrismas. - 36.6881
Spinach Salad has a great taste. The top dressing over the Spinach Salad gives a pleasant look and nice taste. The Salad lovers must try this Spinach Salad. - 33.9527
Surprise Spinach Salad
Combine the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl and toss together lightly.
Refrigerate until just ready to serve.
Combine all the remaining ingredients in a small jar with a tight lid (or in a bowl with a whisk) and shake to blend completely.
Pour the desired... - 35.7798
Beet Salad With Spiced Walnuts
Are you a health watcher and believe in healthy eating but wish to eat something healthy. Here is beet salad with spiced walnuts. Both the ingredients are healthy and ensure filling light meal too. Watch the video for simple steps to make the salad. - 131.778
Spicy Cucumber-orange Salad
Spicy Cucumber-Orange Salad is my favorite salad. I tasted Spicy Cucumber-Orange Salad first at my friend's home. It was so good I had to learn how to make it at home. Yum, yum, yummy! - 31.7502
Orange And Onion Salad
This Orange And Onion Salad is awesome ! I never knew that orange and onion could complement each other so well, especially with black pepper, paprika and parsley seasonings with a dash of salt and sugar. Do try this Orange And Onion Salad and let me know if... - 34.7059
Scallop Avocado Salad
Sallop avocado salad is a lovely seafood salad. Prepared with vegetables and herbed with basil, the scallop avocado salad also has walnuts in it for an added crunch. Chilled and tossed to serve, this makes a great accompaniment for meals. - 44.9
Cranberry Pepper And Onion Conserve
Peel the peppers by placing them over a flame and charring the flesh until it is blacked on all sides, approximately 7 to 9 minutes.
Place them in a brown paper bag, turn down the top, and let them cool for approximately 20 minutes.
Once they have cooled, rub... - 46.0861
Homemade Nectarine Cream Mold
Grease a 2 pint [1 1/2 quart] mould with the oil.
Place the mould, upside down, on kitchen paper towels to drain.
In a mixing bowl, combine the nectarines, allspice, sugar, brandy and gelatine.
In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream with a wire whisk or... - 41.5285
Egg Salad With Fresh Peas
Boil the eggs 10 minutes until hard, plunge into cold water, then peel and quarter.
Cook the peas in salted water for 10 minutes, drain and allow to cool.
Quarter the red pepper, remove the stem, membrane and seeds, and cut into strips.
Peel and chop the... - 40.7808
Rice Salad With Assorted Sausages
This rice salad with assorted sausages has been a favorite of mine ever since I tasted it ! Try this rice salad with assorted sausages as accompaniment and let me know if you like it ! - 34.3318
Place dressing ingredients in container and shake well.
Marinate cauliflower, green onions and olives in dressing.
Toss with salad greens and orange sections just before serving. - 28.9694
Treasure Island Salad
My kids always like salad with dinner and Treasure Island Salad is always high on their choice. You can cook this Treasure Island Salad for your family any time. They will love you for it! - 31.821
Almond Orange Salad
Prepare Dressing; reserve.
Mix remaining ingredients in salad bowl.
Toss with Dressing.
Dressing Shake all ingredients in tightly covered container. - 30.8593
Spiced Chicken Casserole
1. Wash chicken pieces; pat dry. Shake with the flour and salt in a paper bag to coat thoroughly.
2. Brown pieces, a few at a time, in butter or margarine in a large frying pan; place in a 12-cup baking dish; sprinkle with ham and top with onions.
3. Stir the... - 33.9374
Apple Baked Chicken
1. Cut chicken into serving-size pieces. Shake pieces with a mixture of 1/2 cup flour, salt and basil in a paper bag to coat evenly.
2. Brown slowly in vegetable oil in a large frying pan 10 minutes on each side; remove and set aside.
3. While chicken browns,... - 35.1824
Shake oil, lemon juice, soy sauce and brown sugar in tightly covered jar.
Twist top from pineapple; cut pineapple into fourths.
Cut fruit from rind; remove core and any "eyes.
Slice each fourth lengthwise; cut crosswise into chunks.
Toss pineapple chunks,... - 30.0332
Combine first 5 ingredients in a 1-quart jar, stirring well.
Gradually add oil; mix well.
Add honey, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and red pepper.
Cover jar tightly, and shake vigorously.
Use to marinate chicken before cooking.
Pie-move chicken from... - 36.2028
Citrus And Avocado Salad With Honey Vinaigrette
1. In a small bowl, whisk the honey with the lime juice, oil, sour cream and vinegar. Stir in the poppy seeds and season with salt and pepper.
2. In a small skillet, toast the pine nuts over moderate heat, shaking the pan, until golden brown, about 2... - 31.5694
The distinctive texture and flavor of preserved lemons is essential to not only traditional Moroccan cooking, but also to the contemporary cooking of some of the best chefs in the South of France, Spain, England, and the USA.
As Paula Wolfert - the world... - 37.6419
The Ultimate Decadent Orange Chocolate Dacquoise
The Ultimate Decadent Orange Chocolate Dacquoise! The care that goes into the preparation of this tasty dessert is worth it! Trust me you will love the Ultimate Decadent Orange Chocolate Dacquoise recipe yourself! - 50.3212
Mixed Greens With Raspberry Vinaigrette
Mixed greens with raspberry vinaigrette is a vegetable and fruit salad. Prepared with mixed lettuce and spinach leaves along with grapes with walnuts for a bit of a crunch, this crunchy salad is dressed with prepared raspberry vinegar. Fresh and crisp with... - 46.2194
Pour sugar into a heavy frying pan and place over moderately high heat until it dissolves and caramelizes.
Carefully pour in the hot water and orange juice and heat until smoothly blended, shaking the pan.
With a vegetable peeler, peel off the zest... - 33.1034
Lime Sesame Dressing
This Lime Sesame Dressing is terrific ! Try out this irresistible topping on your salads and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Lime Sesame Dressing are welcome ! - 33.3526
Mango Summer Salad
Combine the rice, mangoes, bell pepper and onion in a large bowl and mix gently.
Combine the rice vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, sambal oelek, mint, seasoned salt and vegetable oil in a covered jar; shake vigorously to blend.
Add enough dressing to... - 34.6825
Mandarin Mixed Salad
Combine the orange juice, vinegar, vegetable oil and sugar in a covered jar and shake vigorously to blend.
Chill for at least 1 hour.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a large serving bowl.
Drizzle with the orange juice mixture.
Toss and serve. - 35.3305
Triple Berry Angel Food Shortcakes
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; toss gently.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Combine sour cream, yogurt, and 2 tablespoons sugar in a small bowl.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Coat bottom and sides of 10 individual (1/2 cup) ovenproof molds or souffle... - 43.9979
Perfect Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
Who can resist a wedge of moist, frosting-topped carrot cake with a hot cup of tea? The classic, homely carrot cake receives a stylish creamy makeover with this easy Betty recipe. The preparation does take a little extra time, but you will find the procedure... - 107.863
Sole With Papaya
1. Cut papaya lengthwise in half; scoop out seeds and discard. Pare papaya; cut length wise into 1/2 inch (1.3-cm) thick slices.
2. Sprinkle fish with 1 tablespoon (15 mL) lime juice; let stand 5 minutes.
3. Sprinkle fish with salt. Place flour on waxed... - 33.861
Oriental Ginger Dressing
This Oriental Ginger Dressing imparts an irresistible flavor to your veg or mixed fruit platters. Just try this Oriental Ginger Dressing with rice or pasta and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Oriental Ginger Dressing are welcome ! - 32.0889
Low Calorie Italian Dressing
1) In a small bowl, make a mixture of fruit pectin, onion, garlic salt, basil, oregano, and crushed red pepper.
2) Add the cider vinegar and about Â½ cup water to this mix.
3) After covering this mix, refrigerate this overnight or about 8 hours so... - 36.3459
Green Salad With Herb Dressing
Place salad oil into pint fruit jar.
Drop cut cloves of garlic into oil and let stand for 2 or 3 hours.
To oil add onion, herbs, salt, pepper, sugar, and mustard.
Pour vinegar in slowly, stirring well.
Place cover on jar and shake to combine... - 47.9665
Grapefruit Salad Dressing
Combine salad dressing mix and 1/3 cup oil in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Add remaining 1/3 cup oil and remaining ingredients; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Refrigerate. - 20.5764
Romaine Salad With Avocado Dressing
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously to blend.
Add avocado; cover and shake well.
Combine lettuce and pepper strips in a large bowl; drizzle avocado mixture over salad, and toss gently.
Place 1 cup... - 34.2835
In small bowl or jar with tight-fitting cover combine all ingredients; stir or cover and shake to mix. - 18.8784
Honey Orange Dressing
1. Moisten the ginger in a small mixing bowl with a few drops of the orange juice. Whisk in remaining ingredients.
2. Store in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks. Shake vigorously before using. - 26.8119
Chicken Orange Amandine
Combine flour, salt, and pepper in plastic or paper bag.
Add chicken pieces, a few at a time, and shake to coat.
In large skillet, brown chicken on all sides in hot vegetable shortening.
Meanwhile, combine orange marmalade, ginger, and water.
Place browned... - 37.0621
Lettuce And Avocado Salad
Discard outer leaves of 2 heads of lettuce.
Wash remainder in cold water.
Drain, shake well to remove all water.
Wrap in a towel and store in the vegetable compartment of refrigerator.
In a jar with a screw top shake vigorously 6 tablespoons olive oil, 2... - 41.0432
Kiwi Green Salad
Kiwi Green Salad is an amazingly delicious dressing recipe version. An easy to make salad recipe, you will simply find this recipe both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 31.3181
Special Romaine Salad
Combine artichokes, heatts of palm, and onion in a shallow baking dish.
Combine vinegar and 5 ingredients in a glass jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour over vegetable mixture, tossing well.
Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight, tossing... - 38.8064
Veal In Lemon Sauce
Cut veal steak into 4 serving pieces; pound until 1/4 inch thick.
Coat with flour; shake off excess.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the margarine and the oil in 12-inch skillet over medium heat until hot.
Cook veal until tender and brown, about 4 minutes on each... - 29.1285
Spinach Apple And Raisin Salad
Combine spinach, apple, raisins, and almonds in a large bowl; toss gently.
Combine apple juice and remaining ingredients in a small jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour over spinach mixture, and toss gently. - 34.8315
Lemon Dressed Avocado Salad
Sprinkle the cucumber with salt and leave for 20 minutes to draw out the juices. Dry on absorbent kitchen paper.
Put the oil, lemon juice, honey, 1 x 2.5 ml spoon (i teaspoon) salt and pepper to taste in a screwtop jar and shake well. Dice one avocado and... - 29.1697
Orange And Chicory Salad
Put the lemon juice, salt, pepper, mustard, honey and oil in a screwtop jar. Shake well until the dressing is smooth and creamy. Grate the rind from six of the oranges and add to the dressing. Remove the skin and pith from the all the oranges. Divide them... - 27.3813
Avocado Salad Bowl
1. Place the greens in a large salad bowl; arrange avocado slices in a pretty pattern on top.
2. Combine the oil, vinegar, honey, sugar, salt and parika in a jar with a tight lid; shake well to mix. Drizzle over salad; toss lightly until the greens are evenly... - 29.6164
Turkey Orange Salad
In screw top jar combine lemon juice, salad oil, parsley, pimiento, sugar, mustard, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; cover and shake well.
Pour over beans and onions; cover and chill 3 to 4 hours.
Place lettuce, turkey, and oranges in large bowl.
Add marinated... - 36.9184
Avocado Salad Bowl
1) In a large salad bowl place the greens.
2) Arrange avocado slices on top.
3) In a jar with a tight lid add remaining ingredients.
4) Shake violently to mix.
5) Drizzle dressing over the salad.
6) Toss lightly until well coated with dressing. - 43.1301
Swiss Cheese Apple Onion And Almond Frittata
In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs and water until blended.
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, melt the butter and oil over medium-high heat just until the butter has foamed.
Add the onion and saute it over medium heat until light brown, about 6 to 7 minutes.
Add... - 42.7369
Mixed Squash Relish
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large sauce-pan.
Combine vinegar, apple juice, sugar, dry mustard, gingerroot, salt, and pepper in a jar,- cover fightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour over vegetables; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5... - 36.751
Oriental Prawn And Grapefruit Salad
Chill prawns until ready to serve. Arrange lettuce leaves on 6 small serving plates and top with prawns. Sprinkle over celery, red pepper, shallots, and sprouts, reserving some for garnish. Combine in a jar, lime or lemon juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, salt... - 29.9989
This Lamb Meatballs is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Lamb Meatballs with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 25.9214
Baked Chicken With Apricots
1. Pull skin from chicken breasts; halve each.
2. Shake with mixture of flour, curry powder and salt in a paper bag to coat lightly and evenly.
3. Brown pieces in vegetable oil in a large frying pan; place in a 10-cup baking dish.
4. Stir sugar, beef broth or... - 33.4954
Chicken Salad With Mango
Combine mayonnaise, green onions, and, if desired, chives, chill.
Combine chicken, mango, tomato, and green pepper in a large bowl.
Combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, and sugar in a jar.
Cover and shake vigorously.
Pour over chicken mixture, chill at least 30... - 38.5823
Whole Wheat Pumpkin & Applesauce Bars With Toasted Almonds
Place almonds in a nonstick skillet.
Place skillet over medium heat, and shake or stir almonds until lightly toasted.
Pour almonds onto a cutting board and chop until coarse.
Combine pumpkin puree, applesauce, egg, apple-juice concentrate, sugar... - 44.0491
Creamy Raisin And Cherry Fudge
1. Lightly oil a small rectangular foil dish.
2. Put the butter into a 2.8 litre (5 pint) ovenproof glass bowl and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds, or until the butter is only just melted.
3. Stir in the sugar, milk, 60 ml (4 tbsp) water and the vanilla... - 28.6905
1. To toast the sesame seeds, use a non stick skillet or fry pan. Heat the pan on a medium flame and toast the sesame, sautéing constantly for 5 to 7 minutes until golden. Remove seeds to a mortar and allow them to cool.
2. Using a pestle,... - 46.798
Sirloin Citrus Salad
Slash fat edges of steak at 1-inch intervals, being careful not to cut into the meat.
Place steak on unheated rack of a broiler rack of a broiler pan.
Broil 3 inches from the heat for 6 minutes.
Turn; broil 6-8 minutes longer for medium done-ness.
Cool... - 44.5065
Curried Carrot And Apple Soup
1. Heat the oil and gently fry the curry powder for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add the carrots, onion and apple, stir well, then cover the pan.
3. Cook over a very low heat for about 15 minutes, shaking the pan occasionally until softened. Spoon the vegetable mixture... - 36.4931
Food never got this fresh, exciting and delicious as apple fritters. Apple fritters is my all-time family favorite and is specially made to taste great! Devour in the goodness. - 38.9855
Orange Glazed Amberjack Kabobs
Combine first 6 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
Set aside half of juice mixture; pour remaining juice mixture into a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add fish; seal bag, and... - 42.274
Raspberry And Dried Cherry Salad
1) Wash the Bibb lettuce,radicchio, leaf lettuce and spinach thoroughly and drain and tear the leaves into small Chill, if you wish, until ready to use.
2) For preparing raspberry vinaigrette :Mash raspberries by pushing them through a... - 48.2934
Rabbit With Lemon Sauce
1) In a small bowl, crush garlic and salt.
2) Add lemon juice, water, oil, chopped onion, pepper and thyme and whisk together.
3) Pour the mixture into a jar with a lid.
4) Let stand overnight.
5) In a baking dish arrange the rabbit pieces.
6) Shake... - 45.1961
Curried Apple And Onion Soup
Curried Apple And Onion Soup is a well flavored and delicious soup. It is a perfect way to start your weekday dinners! I am sure you will get hooked to this Curried Apple And Onion Soup recipe in no time. - 47.474
Baked Pineapple Rice
1. Take a wok, add seeds and dry fry, shaking often, for 3 to 4 minutes. Take off from heat and keep aside.
2. Use a pestle and mortar for crushing ginger and lemon grass. Add salt and chilies and pound for 4 minutes more.
3. Add shallot and... - 45.568