- » Fruit Torte
Fruit Torte Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit torte recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit torte recipes.
Rum And Fruit Torte
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar. Mix well till smooth. Keep aside.
2. Place strips on wax paper on edges of a serving platter and place sponge cake on top. This is to avoid the plate from getting messy.
3. Drizzle rum... - 45.7884
Dairy Free Fresh Fruit Torte
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, cream the sugar and margarine together.
3) Then beat in the eggs, blend well.
4) Stir in the baking powder, vanilla and flour, mix well.
5) In a 9-inch round cake pan, pour the batter.
6)... - 44.1304
Orange-pistachio Torte With Ricotta And Fresh Fruit
To Make Cake: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease or spray two 8 1/2- or ID-inch layer cake pans.
Cut a circle of parchment or wax paper to fit the bottom and grease or spray the paper.
Using a sharp vegetable peeler, peel the orange zest, cutting off any white... - 44.0783
Prepare pastry: Mix flour and sugar.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add egg yolks; mix to form dough.
Press into bottom and sides of 10-inch springform pan.
Dough should come 1 1/2 inches up sides.
Bake in preheated 375 Â°F oven 20 to... - 43.4027
Fabulous Fruit Torte
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) In a bowl, combine egg whites, vanilla extract, and vinegar.
3) Beat until the mixture forms soft peaks.
4) Gradually add sugar to the bowl and continue beating until the mixture is stiff.
5) On a sheet of heavy... - 43.2699
Fruit Crowned Chocolate Mocha Cream Torte
Heat oven to 350°.
Line bottom and sides of 4 (8-inch) round cake pans with aluminum foil leaving 2-inch edge of aluminum foil; grease and flour bottoms only.
In large mixer bowl beat eggs at medium high speed until light and foamy (2 to 3 minutes).
Add 1... - 42.5244
Fruit Nut Torte
Looking for something simple to cook, yet delicious to taste? If so, you'll find this Fruit Nut Torte incredibly pleasing, coz this simple recipe is gonna really impress your palate. Watch out! - 41.0213
Easy Glaze Fruit Torte
1. In a small bowl, sprinkle Knox Gelatin over cold water and let stand until moistened.
2. Add boiling water and stir until gelatine is completely dissolved.
3. Add honey and lemon juice and chill 20 minutes until mixture is consistency of unbeaten... - 38.113
Fruit Cocktail Torte
Combine sugar and egg in medium bowl.
Stir in fruit, flour, soda and salt until mixed.
Spread in (8 x 8-inch) baking dish.
Combine brown sugar and nuts.
Sprinkle over torte.
MICROWAVE 8 to 10 MINUTES on HIGH, or until top springs back when lightly... - 30.1341
Fruit Torte Recipes By Category