- » Fruit Tart
Fruit Tart Recipes
Fruit tart is a pastry dish which is topped with seasonal fruits. A single fruit or a variety of fruits may be added as topping. It is rich as well as healthy. It is served as a snack or dessert. It has an open top ... More »
Easter Fresh Fruit Tart
If you are looking for a dessert recipe for your Easter Dinner, this is it! Fresh, colorful, light and beautiful, this tart represents spring! A classic French dessert, this elegant fruit tart has a shell of tender biscuit-like pastry filled with a thick... - 134.9
Fresh Strawberry Tart
Hi Giallo Zafferano viewers and welcome to our kitchen. Today we'll be preparing a dessert that's very simple but always a winner: - 128.136
Apple Crab And Ham Tart
How about making some apple crab and ham tarts for your party. See this fantastic video which shares an amazing recipe for delicious tarts that would add a special touch to your party menu. The video is step wise and wonderfully presented that makes it all... - 119.537
Fruity Custard Tart
Fruit tarts are an elegant dessert! it’s a crispy cookies crust, filled with some pastry cream and fruits layered! See the video on how to get the custard and the fruits layered to make this beautiful tart! - 118.896
Valentines Raspberry Cream Cheese Heart Tarts
If you want to treat your husband on Valentine’s day with a something nice but you cannot because the kids are around!! If yes, then here is an interesting recipe by weelicious which can be made with the help of your kids. Weelicious host is making... - 118.892
Red Onion And Black Olive Tart
Want a really light supper type meal to serve with wine and beer? Well, Scott has a very simple Onion Tart recipe which will entertain your guests without straining you in the kitchen. You need just few simple ingredients from kitchen which includes puffed... - 116.435
How To Make A Fruit Tart
Smooth, Vanilla Scented Pastry Cream, in a Flaky, Buttery Tart Shell, bursting with lots of Plump and Juicy Berries and Fruit! - 115.328
Simply Yummy Blueberry Tarts
Blueberry tartlets are every vegans dream dessert. It is unbelievably delicious and full of nutrition. Quite unlikely for a dessert isn’t it? Watch the video and try this recipe, you will love it. - 114.207
Frangipane Fruit Tart
Pim Techamuanvivit, author of The Foodie Handbook, shares a recipe for a rustic nectarine-frangipane galette. - 114.172
These tarts are surprisingly easy to make. Wanna know to get to baking these? Let Natalie show you just how in this video. - 113.411
Grapefruit Tartlets - The Aubergine Chef
In this episode we cover how to make candied citrus peel, par-baked pie dough tartlet shells, and citrus curd. Keep in mind grapefruit peel is very very bitter even candied! So use the zest sparingly, if at all, and the candied zest is mainly a decoration... - 113.377
Country Peach And Lavander Tart
Sometimes the simplest desserts are the best and this country peach and lavender tart is a perfect example. Using only 5 ingredients you can create a mouthwatering dessert using a variety of seasonal fruits. - 113.205
Thanksgiving Recipe - Frangipane Fruit Tart
Alia sure does love almonds in her dishes. In this video, she makes is ridiculously yummy Frangipane Fruit Tart with a sweet dough crust. We think that this almond pie would be a great complement in your Thanksgiving menu. Bon Appetit! - 108.277
How To Make A Strawberry Tart
All those who like to prepare all the ingredients at home and have fun with the recipe, strawberry tart is right recipe. This recipe needs tart shell, pastry cream all that can be made at home. Watch the video for the complete recipe and take clues to make... - 108.124
1. Defrost butter puff pastry overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Line a baking tray with pastry sheet. Set aside.
4. In a small bowl, combine plum, cornstarch, vanilla, cinnamon, walnut, and sugar. Mix well. Set aside.
5. Cut... - 107.66
Raw Chocolate Cherry Tart
Raw chocolate cherry tart is an amazing and easy dessert to try for any kind of occasion. This recipe would definitely be liked by all the sweet-tooth lovers. It is a delicious dish with the smooth taste of raw chocolate sauce. Check out the video. - 106.336
Pear And Hazelnut Tart
1. Toast 1 cup hazelnuts in the oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. Rub skins off while warm (not all skin will come completely off).
3. In a food processor grind hazelnuts finely with metal blade.
4. Combine 1/4 cup nuts, flour, salt and... - 105.718
Pear Frangipane Tarts
1. For pastry, in food processor, combine flour, salt, icing sugar, butter, and vanilla seeds. Pulse until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
2. Gradually add egg yolks, and water in it while the motor is running. Mix until dough forms a ball.... - 105.431
Summer Sugarless Strawberry Tart
A taste of early summer with this strawberry tart recipe. This super sweet yet sugar-free strawberry tart recipe is a winner with everyone. Sweet and juicy strawberries top an almond meal filling that replaces the classic crème patisserie, all cocooned in a... - 104.567
Banana & Custard Tart
Barry's Great, Great, Great GrandFather Barrington shows you how to make a delicious, quick and easy banana and custard tart. - 103.75
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut the puff pastry in a circle shape.
3. Arrange the cut apple slices like in the middle of the puff pastry sheet.
4. Sprinkle the sugar on top of the apples.
5. Next, sprinkle the butter on... - 100.556
Skinny Strawberry And Honey-cream Tart
Skinny Strawberry And Honey-cream Tart is a wonderful summer dessert recipe that I've changed around because it traditionally had a sweet, pastry base containing lots of butter and eggs. Pastry can also be a bit of a pain to make, so, I have done a quick,... - 99.682
Easy Cherry Danish Tart
For all fruit tart lovers, here is a fabulous recipe of a Danish cum Tart. This video works well for those who want to make Danish tarts from scratch; the chef shows how to make a real simple pastry dough that doesn't involve rolling, folding and resting... - 97.7199
Fresh Fruit Summer Tartlets
Now a perfectly fruity and creamy dessert is only minutes away even if your favorite bakery still remains hours and miles away! Tune into this video and you will know how you yourself can create perfectly colorful and yummilicious custard tartlets with... - 87.3097
Rustic Fruit Filled Tart
For a dessert recipe that is easy to make, interesting and tasty, watch this video. Learn to make a traditional fruit tart that everyone is bound to love. Watch to know more! - 84.5512
Apricot And Almond Paste Tart - Part 1: Crust
Looking for a mouthwatering dessert recipe that everyone is sure to love? Then watch this 2 part video series and learn to make a tantalizing apricot tart. In Part 1, it is time to make the crunchy crumb. - 82.1748
Apricot And Almond Paste Tart - Part 1: Filling
In Part 2 of the series, now that the crust is ready, it is time to fill it with yummy fillings. Make this tart the next time you have guests over and they will definitely fall in love with the dish and your cooking! - 82.1511
Fresh Fruit Tart
With the warm weather upon us, Chef Michael of www.Food-Travels.com shows you how to make a simple yet beautiful summer dessert to impress your friends and family at the next party. - 54.4067
Preheat the oven to 425 °F (220°C).
Roll out the pastry dough, line a 9-inch (23-cm) pie pan with it and bake unfilled.
Reset the oven to 325°F (170°C).
Dissolve 1 tablespoon of the sugar in the water in a saucepan.
Add the pears and poach them gently for... - 49.6279
Summer Fruit Tart
1) Take 10-inch pie plate and lightly flour it.
1) To make tart, in a medium-size bowl, combine pie-crust mix, cardamom and sugar.
2) Stir the egg in the mixture and whisk with fork lightly so that dough holds together.
3) On a lightly... - 49.5528
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F
2) To prepare the crust in a medium bowl add oats, apple juice concentrate, and cinnamon. Mix thoroughly.
3) Spoon into a 9-inch pie plate and press to the bottom.
4) Bake for 5 minutes.
5) To prepare... - 49.2047
Apple Cream Tart
1) Into the pastry blender, add 1 cup of flour, 1/4 teaspoons salt, and pieces of butter
2) Mix till the mixture is coarse
3) Tip in 7 tablespoons of sour cream, added 1 tablespoon at a time
4) Using a fork, stir to combine with the coarse mixture
5)... - 49.1603
Parisian Fruit Tart
Everyone who have had these yummy Parisian Fruit Tart have fallen in love with it! Who wouldn€™t? It is just too tasty to resist! I love munching into these Parisian Fruit Tart that I make it a point to bake for all holidays! - 48.819
Nutty Apple Tart With A Twist
Place the Granny Smith apples in a bowl with the lemon juice and pour in enough water to cover.
Place the Bramley apples in a saucepan with 3 tablespoons water, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove the lid and beat in the caster... - 48.5204
Crunchy Apple Tart
1. Set oven temperature at 200-230°C (400-450°F).
2. Sieve flour into a mixing bowl. Add butter and rub in lightly with fingertips until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
3. Add sugar and egg yolk, mix well. Then add just enough water to bind dough... - 48.3298
Warm Banana Pecan Tart
This Warm Banana Pecan tart features on my dessert menu the most ever since I've tasted it for the first time ! This fruit and nut bake so very addictive. Try this Warm Banana Pecan tart and let me know if you can live without it ! - 48.2851
Yummy cherries in an all new form. Try this simple and easy cherry tarts recipe and bring alive the dinner table tonight. Your family is sure to be all praise for your culinary skills. - 48.2554
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a non-stick pan, cook coconut, sugar and milk until very thick, stirring continuously.
3) Add cornstarch, butter and egg yolk, cook over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
4) In a bowl,... - 47.7982
Pine Nut Tart
This Pine Nut Tart tastes awesome ! Try this crunchy nutty bake for dessert and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Pine Nut Tart are welcome ! - 47.6475
Almond Coconut Tart
Pastry: In bowl cream flour, butter and sugar.
Gather into a ball, wrap in plastic and refrigerate 15 minutes.
Roll out dough about 1/8" thick.
Press dough into 11 "tart pan, trim and form edges.
Refrigerate 15 minutes.
Bake in 350° oven about 10 minutes or... - 47.5471
Cynthia's Raspberry Tart
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat an 8- to 10-inch tart pan with a removable bottom with nonstick cooking spray.
Place the butter, flour, pecans, sugar, salt, egg, and vanilla in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade and pulse until well... - 47.2545
Fresh Fruit Tart
Spoon the yogurt into a yogurt cheese funnel or a sieve lined with cheesecloth.
Place over a bowl and set aside to drain for at least 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a food processor, puree the cottage cheese, honey and vanilla until smooth, about 3... - 47.2516
Apricot Creme Tart
Apricot Cream Tart made dried apricot jam,phyllo leaves & tofu.Apricot Cream Tart is layered with apricot halves,covered with melted chocolate. - 47.1554
1. Preheat the oven at 375°F.
2. Wash fruits and dry thoroughly.
3. Take a bowl and start with making the pastry. Stir flour in the bowl.
4. Use your fingers to make a well in the centre of the flour. Pour in sugar, butter and egg... - 47.0265
Fresh Pear Tart With Ginger Cream
For the tart shell bake the tart according to the directions .
Roll out the excess dough and cut out a pear and 2 leaves.
Place these cutouts on a lightly buttered cookie sheet and bake them along with the tart, pricking them when they puff up.
prepare the... - 47.018
Gordon's Apple And Pear Crumble Tart
To make the pastry, sift the flour, a pinch of salt and the icing sugar into a large bowl.
Rub in the butter until it forms breadcrumbs.
Beat the whole egg with the vanilla seeds and pour through a sieve into a well in the centre of the flour mix.
Mix, then... - 47.018
Primrose Tea Raspberry Tarts
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
In the bowl of an electric mixer combine the cream cheese and 1/2 cup butter.
Add the flour and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and mix until just combined.
Place the dough in the refrigerator to chill for 15 minutes.
Remove the dough... - 46.9157
I have been wanting to make tarts at home for quite a while now. This apricot tarts recipe is what came to my rescue. It is an easy to make sure shot success formula to delicious tarts . Try it. - 46.8841
Fruit And Almond Tart
Fruit And Almond Tart is very delicious. The almonds, sugar and strawberries gives the Fruit And Almond Tart a finger licking taste. - 46.6178
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Take a mixing bowl and sift the salt and flour into it.
3. Create a depression in the center and add the butter, confectioners’ sugar, lemon rind and vanilla extract along with egg yolk.
4. Work... - 46.5814
Orange And Strawberry Tart With Candied Bell Pepper Caramel
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. Let the puff pastry thaw at room temperature for about 20 minutes. Roll out the puff pastry between two sheets of wax paper to about 1/8 inch thick. Lay on a baking sheet, cover with wax paper, and refrigerate for 30... - 46.5811
Fresh Cherry Tartlets
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) Cream butter with sugar and then fold in almonds and flour.
3) Whip eggs with cherry brandy and sprinkle the tartlets with cake crumbs.
4) Stuff with cherries and then spoon the almond mixture over the... - 46.4675
Fresh Fruit Tart
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) To prepare the crust in a large bowl add cereal, oats, and cinnamon. Mix thoroughly.
3) In a small bowl add egg whites and whisk until frothy.
4) Stir in oil and add to the cereal mixture.
5) Mix... - 46.4527
Raspberry Cream Tart
Line pie plate with puff pastry rolled 1/8" thick.
Trim the edges and press down with the tines of a fork all around the rim of the pie plate.
Beat the egg white and water together till frothy.
Brush the forked rim of the pastry with this egg wash.
Chill the... - 46.4138
Nutty Cranberry Tarts
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, flour and butter with an electric mixer. Chill.
3) Divide the chilled mixture and form it into 30 balls.
4) Into 1 ½ inch fluted tart... - 46.3999
Open Face Fruit Tart
1) Onto a floured board, roll out the puff pastry to 1/8 inch thickness
2) Cut the edges to form a 13 x 8 inch rectangle shape
3) Onto a baking sheet, lined with wax paper, place the dough to fit
4) Place in the refrigerator to chill for 15 minutes
5)... - 46.3791
Make the pastry in the usual way.
Use it to line an 11 inch shallow, fluted flan tin with a removable base.
Line with greaseproof paper and baking beans, or with foil, and bake blind' at 400Â°F, Gas Mark 6 for 25 minutes.
Remove the paper and baking beans... - 46.3723
Fresh Grape Tart
1 For the pastry:Into a mixing bowl,sift flour, salt and sugar together.
2 Gently,using your fingertips rub in butter until the mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.Make sure that the mixture does not become greasy and heavy.
3 In a bowl, beat... - 46.3033
1) Into a food processor or large bowl, sift together the flour, salt and sugar.
2) Cut in the butter till it is pea-sized.
3) To the mixture, add the lemon peel, egg white and yolk. Mix well to form a smooth ball.
4) Flatten the dough and form... - 46.2601
Plum And Almond Tart
Sift the flour, salt and caster sugar into a bowl and make a well in the centre.
Add the egg, butter and orange-flower water and work the ingredients together.
Knead the dough lightly and quickly until it is smooth.
Cover with clingfilm and chill for 30... - 46.2379
Pumpkin Orange Tart
On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pastry dough into a 13-inch (33-cm) round.
Fit into a 10-inch (25-cm) round fluted tart pan with removable bottom.
There should be approximately 1 inch (2.5 cm) overhang.
Fold over the excess dough.
Press it against... - 46.1913
Apricot Strawberry Tarts
1. Preheat oven.
2. Make pastry and line tart molds with it. Bake until firm.
3. To prepare cream, in a heavy-bottomed saucepan keep yolks.
4. Add 1/2 cup sugar to it and beat with wire whip.
5. Beat for 2 minutes.
6. Add flour and hot... - 46.1498
Sift flour, sugar, and salt together in large bowl.
Cut butter into small pieces and blend into dry ingredients using pastry blender, until mixture resembles coarse meal.
In small bowl, mix egg yolks, water, and vanilla extract; add to flour mixture and blend... - 46.1448
Apricot Pear Tart
MIX together cookie crumbs, sugar and margarine in small bowl.
Press crumb mixture onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
DISSOLVE gelatin in boiling water.
Add cold water.
Measure 3/4 cup gelatin; set aside.
Chill remaining gelatin until slightly... - 46.0944
Orange You A Gorgeous Tart
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) To make the crust, stir together both the flours, salt and sugar in a medium bowl.
3) Use a party blender, 2 knives as scissors or your fingertips, to cut in the vegetable oil till the... - 46.0522
Cranberry Nut Tart
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. Lightly grease a 9-inch springform pan.
3. In a medium mixing bowl combine first 3 ingredients and cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
4. Stir with a fork adding egg... - 45.9369
Le Poirat Pear Tart
1) Set oven at 375-400°F, or Mark 5-6.
2) Make the pastry by adding water with butter, sugar and egg yolks to dry ingredients, working the cinnamon and walnuts with the flour.
3) Rest it for sometime in a cool place for about an... - 45.9333
Chocolate And Orange Tart
1) Preheat an electric oven to 190°C/375°F or Gas oven at Mark 5.
2) Roll out the dough on a floured surface and line a 7 inch flan ring placed on a baking sheet, reserve the dough trimmings.
3) Spread the marmalade at the bottom... - 45.9281
Apple Tart With Blackberry Sorbet
1. To make the sorbet, in a saucepan, combine the caster sugar, 300milliliters of water, lemon and glucose.
2. Place the pan over a medium flame and bring the liquid to a boil, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Cool the syrup and place in the... - 45.923
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Divide pie dough into 6 equal portions and roll each one into a 5-inch circle about 1/4 inch thick.
Fit dough over the backs of 6 muffin tins, fitting tightly around the tins by pressing with your fingers.
Prick the dough with a... - 45.9025
Fruit Lover's Tart
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly spray 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray, or oil lightly.
Combine oats, brown sugar, flour, margarine and egg whites, mixing until moistened.
Press mixture onto bottom and up side of prepared plate.
Bake 15 to 18 minutes... - 45.8718
1) In a mixing bowl combine sugar, flour, and salt in top of a double boiler. Mix milk.
2) Stir and cook mixture over boiling water until thickened.
3) Mix little hot mixture into egg.
4) Stir egg mixture into remaining hot mixture.
5) Add egg mixture... - 45.8409
Ginger & Pear Tart
Preheat oven to 350°F Combine cookies and pecans in food processor or blender container; process until finely crushed.
Combine crumb mixture and butter in medium bowl.
Press firmly onto bottom and up side of 10-inch quiche dish or 9-inch pie plate.
Bake 7... - 45.7879
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
To Make Tart Shells:
2. In medium bowl, with fork, blend butter, sugar, salt and egg white until smooth and well combined.
3. Gradually stir in flour, mixing until smooth.
4. For each tart, use 2 teaspoons... - 45.7667
Banana Nut Cream Tart
1. For filling in the top of a double boiler, combine sugar and flour and then add half and half, eggs and butter.
2. Place over simmering water and stirring frequently cook about 20 minutes until thick enough to coat back of a spoon.
3. Stir in... - 45.7614
Apricot Cream Tart
1) Heat butter till it melts and then mix in crushed biscuits.
2) Pack this into the base of a tin and keep in refrigerator to chill.
3) In the meantime, in a pan, mix sugar and cornflour with enough milk to form a smooth paste.
4) Heat rest of the... - 45.735
1) Preheat the oven at 200°C / 400°F/ Gas Mark 6.
2) In a bowl, rub the flour with butter until the mixture is crumbly. Then stir in the egg yolks and mix into a firm dough with a little water if required.
3) On a floured surface,... - 45.7295
Apple Tart With Cranberries
1. Combine the water, brown sugar, the 2 tablespoons butter, the tapioca, ginger and orange rind in a medium-size heavy saucepan. Bring the mixture to boiling; lower the heat and simmer, stirring frequently, until the sugar is dissolved, for 3 to 4 minutes.... - 45.7093
Kiwifruit And Banana Tart
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 4 ingredients, and process until mixture is ground.
Add margarine, and process until combined.
Press oat mixture into bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of an 11-inch tart pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at... - 45.6205
Vanilla Cream Fruit Tart
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar.
Beat in flour (mixture will be crumbly).
Pat into the bottom of a greased 12-in.pizza pan.
Bake at 300° for 25-28 minutes or until lightly browned.
In another mixing bowl, beat melted chips and... - 45.5204
In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, lemon peel and salt; cut in butter until crumbly.
Combine eggs, water and lemon juice until smooth; drizzle over flour mixture.
Toss with a fork until mixture is moist enough to shape into a ball (dough will be sticky).
Divide... - 45.5171
This apple tart recipe is one of my favorite homemade tart recipes. Prepared from scratch with dough tart shells, the apple tarts are filled with shredded apple and nuts mixed with beaten eggs with a hint of vanilla. Decorated with dough strip lattice, the... - 45.5152
Royal Fruit Tart
1 In a medium size bowl, combine piecrust mix, sugar and egg.Mix with a fork until well blended.
2 Press in the bottom and up side of a 9x1 1/2-inch layer-cake pan, making rim flush with edge of the pan. (Shell will be thick.) Prick well all over with... - 45.4893
Almond Cranberry Tart
In a bowl, combine 1/4 cup sugar, almonds and flour.
Cut in the butter until crumbly.
Beat egg and vanilla; add to flour mixture and stir until moistened.
Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
Coat fingers with flour and press mixture into the bottom and 1 -1/2... - 45.4359
Chocolate Cinnamon & Pear Tart
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
Lightly grease the base and sides of a 2.5cm (lin) deep 23cm (9in) fluted flan tin.
Put all the dry ingredients for the pastry in a mixing bowl, add the lightly beaten egg, and mix everything together to form a firm... - 45.3689
1. Preheat oven to 450Â° F.
2. In a 10 inch tart pan, place the pie crust dough over bottom and up side.
3. With a fork, prick the dough on all sides and flute edges, if desired.
4. Place the pan in the middle of center oven rack and... - 45.3492
Crumb Crust Fruit Tart
Grease a 9-inch (23-cm) flan tin with a removable bottom.
To make crumb crust, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, cinnamon and butter or margarine in a medium bowl.
Place crumb mixture in greased tin; press down slightly with the back of a... - 45.3419
Combine butter and cream cheese at low speed of electric mixer.
Gradually beat in flour just until mixture can be shaped into a ball.
Cover with Reynolds Plastic Wrap; chill 2 hours.
Shape tarts as shown below.
Prick bottom of each tart with fork and sprinkle... - 45.272
Preheat oven to 400°.
Press pastry dough into pie plate.
Cover with parchment paper or aluminum foil and weight it down with a handful of dried beans.
Bake 10 minutes, then remove paper or foil and beans; prick bottom of pastry shell with a fork in several... - 45.234
1) Bake the pie shell as per the instructions on the package, keep aside to cool.
2) In a large heavy-based saucepan, add the lemon juice, cinnamon stick, water and sugar; stir continuously over a low heat to dissolve the sugar. Then... - 45.2311
Blueberry Peach Tarts
Blueberry peach tarts are fruity tarts made with fresh blueberries and peaches. Flavored with lemon juice and rind for flavor with a dash of vanilla, the blueberry peach tarts are a great treat after meals. - 45.198
Upside Down Apple Tart
Upside Down Apple Tart has a lip smacking taste. The Lemon flavour gives the Upside Down Apple Tart a tangy and refreshing taste. - 45.1428
In medium bowl, cut margarine into flour until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, tossing until moistened.
Shape into a ball.
On floured surface, roll dough into 11-inch circle, about 1/8 inch thick.
Place in 9-inch pie plate,... - 45.1342
1. Prepare the pastry and let it chill for 15 minutes.
2. Let the oven heat to 375°F (190°C/Gas 5) and grease 12 large patty tins.
3. On a floured board roll out the pastry very thinly and cut out 12 circles using a 10 cm (4 in) cutter... - 45.1008
Apricot Bourdaloue Tart
Preheat; the oven to moderate 350°F (Gas Mark 4, 180°C).
Sift the flour and salt into a medium sized mixing bowl.
Add the sugar and mix.
Using a table knife, cut the butter and vegetable fat into the flour.
Using your fingertips, rub the fat into the flour... - 45.0327
Orange Pumpkin Tart
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Combine flour, 3/4 cup oats and 1/2 cup sugar; cut in margarine until crumbly.
Reserve 3/4 cup oat mixture.
Mix remaining oat mixture with water until dough is moistened.
Divide into 2 parts; press each onto cookie sheet to form a 12 X... - 45.0327
July 4th Fruit Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F before baking.
2. On a flour dusted surface, roll out the pastry dough into a 15-inch X 11-inch rectangle or a 13 inch square.
3. Carefully and neatly line a 11 x 7 x 1 1/2-inch baking pan or a 9-inch... - 45.0123
Cherry Cream Tartlets
To make pastry, beat butter, powdered sugar, vanilla sugar, salt and egg in a medium bowl.
Sift flour over mixture.
Knead together to make a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
On... - 44.9964
Prune Apricot Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 425F.
2) Wash and drain the prunes.
3) In a pot of boiling water, add in the prunes. Cover and let cook for about 15 minutes. Drain the prunes.
4) Take the pits out of the prunes.
5) Rinse and drain the... - 44.9635
Fruit Tart Recipes By Category