- » Fruit Swirl Cake
Fruit Swirl Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit swirl cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit swirl cake recipes.
Fruit Swirl Coffee Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch, or 2 baking pans, 9x9x2 inches.
Beat sugar, margarine, shortening, baking powder, vanilla, almond extract and eggs in large mixer bowl on low speed, scraping bowl constantly, until... - 42.4659
Fruit Swirl Coffee Cake
Combine cream cheese, sugar and margarine, mixing until well blended.
Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
Blend in vanilla.
Add combined dry ingredients alternately with milk, mixing well after each addition.
Pour into greased and... - 39.4309
You May Also Like!
Raspberry Swirl Bundt Cake
Prepare cake according to package directions.
Pour batter into bundt cake di sh.
MICROWAVE 16 to 18 MINUTES on '6', or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, rotating dish once during cooking period.
Let stand 8 to 10 minutes before turning out... - 20.4727
Cranberry Swirl Coffee Cake
Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
In a large bowl, use an electric beater to cream together the butter and sugar.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add the combined dry ingredients and the sour cream alternately, beginning... - 42.9916
Swirl Breakfast Loaf
1 In a large mixing bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast. In a small saucepan combine milk, granulated sugar, the 1/4 cup margarine or butter, and salt. Heat and stir until warm (120° to 130°) and margarine almost melts. Add to flour mixture;... - 33.3058
Cinnamon Apple Swirl
Scald milk; stir in 1/3 cup sugar, salt and 1/4 cup butter.
Cool to lukewarm.
Soften yeast in warm water in large mixing bowl.
Stir in milk mixture and eggs.
Gradually add flour to form a stiff dough.
Knead on well-floured surface until smooth and satiny, 5... - 39.8459
Strawberry Short Cake
Strawberry Short Cake is an easy yet delicious dessert recipe. Try this Strawberry Short Cake; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 39.4256
English Fruit Cake
1. Line and grease an 8-inch round cake pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine raisins, golden raisins, currants, citron, cherries and 2 tablespoons flour (to prevent fruit pieces sticking together).
3. Sift remaining flour, cinnamon and mixed spice together.
4. In... - 47.6154
Fruit And Almond Coffee Cake
Chop the candied fruits and place in a small mixing bowl.
Add the almonds and 1 tablespoon flour and toss until fruits and almonds are coated.
Blend 1/4 cup sugar with the cinnamon.
Sift 2 cups flour, baking powder, soda and salt together.
Cream the butter,... - 43.139
Frosted Fruit Meringue Cake
1. Lightly whisk one egg white in a small bowl until it is broken up. Put half the caster sugar in another bowl. Using your fingers or a large paintbrush coat the fig with egg white, then sprinkle it generously with sugar until it is evenly coated. Transfer... - 37.0316
Orange Apple Cake
1. Grease bottoms of three 8-inch layer cake pans.
2. Measure flour, pumpkin pie spice] baking powder, soda and salt into sifter.
3. Beat shortening with sugar until fluffy in the large bowl of electric mixer at medium speed. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, until... - 37.4381
Peachy Cinnamon Coffee Cake
Peachy Cinnamon Coffee Cake is simply an irresistible dessert recipe. Try this amazingly delicious Peachy Cinnamon Coffee Cake; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 37.4701