- » Fruit Sweets
Fruit Sweets Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Fruit Sweets recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Fruit Sweets recipes.
Sweet And Sour Fruit Dressing
1) In a medium saucepan, mix first 4 ingredients. Cook the mixture over low heat until smooth and thickened. Keep stirring.
2) Add vinegar and cool.
3) Serve the sweet and sour fruit dressing with sweet and sour fruit salad. - 28.3894
Sweet And Sour Fruit Salad
Cut pineapple lengthwise into quarters; cut pulp away from skin.
Cut pulp into bite-size chunks, discarding core.
Combine fruit in a large bowl; add Sweet-and-Sour Fruit Dressing, and toss gently.
Cover and chill. - 19.8246
Sweet Fruit Dip
Sweet Fruit Dip is simply a delicious side dish recipe. Try this Sweet Fruit Dip; I bet, you will get a huge fan following for this one. - 22.7525
Sweet Potato Fruit Salad
Place the potatoes and fruit in a large bowl and mix together.
Miix all the other ingredients in a smaller bowl and pour over sweet potatoes and fruit to coat.
Chill before serving. - 28.6583
Sweet And Sour Fruit Dressing
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened.
Stir in vinegar.
Cool. - 18.9065
Fruited Sweet Potato Scallop
Select sweet potatoes suited to baking.
Sift the flour and salt and add the brown sugar.
Mix in the grated orange rind.
Pare the potatoes and slice evenly on board.
Arrange a layer of sliced potatoes in the bottom of a greased casserole, sprinkle with the... - 29.8001
Sweet And Sour Fruit Salad
1) Cut lengthwise quarters of pineapple.
2) Cut pulp into bite-size chunks and discarding core.
3) In a large bowl, mix all the fruits. Keep aside.
4) To make Sweet-and-Sour Fruit Dressing- In a medium saucepan, mix first 4 ingredients. Cook the... - 46.1198
Keystone Fruit Sweet Onion Bisque
1. Take a stockpot and add some butter into it. Melt the butter and sautÃ© onions in it for approximately 15- 20 minutes.
2. Add flour and remaining ingredients and stir well.
3. Boil the mixture by stirring at occasional intervals.
4.... - 33.2618
Fruited Sweet Potatoes
1. In 2-quart microwavable casserole, combine potatoes and 2 tablespoons water. Cover and microwave on High 10 minutes, or until potatoes are tender, stirring once.
2. Add remaining ingredients; stir well to combine. Cover and microwave on High 3 minutes, or... - 29.9204
Fruited Sweet-sour Pork
Fruited Sweet-Sour Pork is a dish based on the Cantonese tradition. This dish is very simple and interesting to eat. The sweet sour or fruited sauce goes very well with pork and is mostly served with rice. Fruited sweet-sour pork has health benefits. - 51.2516
Sweet Fruit Chutney
Put all the ingredients into a saucepan and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 2 1/2 hours, or until the chutney is very thick.
Pour into hot, sterilized jars and seal. - 27.2518
Sweet Potatoes And Fruit Juice
1. Boil sweet potatoes until tender. Remove skins.
2. Mash sweet potato pulp. Add spices and juice. Whip until fluffy.
3. Place in 1-quart nonstick baking dish. Bake at 350° until thoroughly heated. - 28.0494
Sweet Fruit Ring
The sweet fruit ring is made with an assortment of fruit like dried apricots and prunes. Spiced with cinnamon, the sweet fruit ring is baked in the oven with spices like cinnamon and can be served as dessert. - 42.697
Sweet Jelly And Fruit Dessert
Are you looking for a yummy dessert recipe that can be cooked within minutes? Then you need to watch this video and learn to make a tasty dessert that does not require you to slave in the kitchen! - 89.9545
Sweet Fruit Chutney
Soak whole amchoor in water overnight.
Cook in the same water until tender.
Cool and pass through a sieve.
Add to it salt, chilli powder, white cumin powder, ground dry ginger, fresh ginger slices and black salt dissolved in a little water and mix well.
Add... - 34.0618
Fruited Mashed Sweet Potatoes
1) In a 2-cup measure add dried fruit and 1/2 cup water. Combine together.
2) Cook covered on 100% power (high) for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
3) Keep aside.
4) In a 1-quart casserole, add sweet potatoes in 1/2 cup water.
5) Cook covered on high for 10 to... - 42.5468
Fruited Sweet Potatoes
Slice sweet potatoes.
Drain peaches; reserve 1/2 cup syrup.
Drain apricots; reserve 1/2 cup syrup.
Alternate layers of potatoes and fruits in 1 1 /2-quart casserole, mixing in several marshmallows.
Blend brown sugar and reserved fruit syrups; pour over... - 34.6698
Fruited Mashed Sweet Potatoes
1. Take a 2-cup measure and place the dried fruit and 1/2 cup water in it.
2. Cover the casserole and place in the microwave.
3. In the microwave, cook the dried fruit on 100 per cent power or High for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, till the water... - 41.6485
Sweet Fruit Punch
The first ever time that I sipped a mango fruit punch was when I was visiting my friend in India.This is her way of making an absolutely fantastic fruit punch with mango & other summer juices. - 31.6765
Sweet Potato And Fruit Casserole
1. Start oven, set at 350° F., Moderate. Rub a casserole with butter or margarine.
2. Drain the potatoes, peel and slice length wise.
3. Arrange a layer of the slices in the greased casserole. Top with a layer of fruit. Mix sugar and salt and sprinkle over... - 25.6906
Cold Sweet And Sour Fruit
Drain peaches and pineapple, reserving 1 cup juice.
Combine fruit juice, vinegar, sugar, cloves, and cinnamon in a medium saucepan; cook over low heat until sugar dissolves.
Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
Add peaches, pineapple, and... - 30.086
Quick Sweet Fruit Salad
Combine marshmallows, pineapple, orange sections, and coconut.
Add sour cream and stir until blended. - 26.3506
Sweet And Sour Fruit Salad Cream Dressing
Have your delicious fruit salad ready; make it appetizingly pleasing with this gorgeous fruit salad dressing. All my peers showered praises on me for this, let me know the compliments you received! - 26.1175
Vegan Sweet And Sour Fruit Salad
1) Take a fruit bowl and combine all the ingredients together.
3) Add seasoning and serve chilled. - 35.5844
Sweet Claufouti With Fruit Part2- Baking
The one you've been waiting for is just a click away . Check the second part of this recipe video where Chef Patricia beautifully tops the fruit over the batter and ,bakes it .This recipe is surprisingly low in sugar, relying mostly on the sweetness of the... - 138.143
Fruit Salad With Sweet Yogurt Dressing
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a wire whisk.
Arrange strawberries, blueberries, and cantaloupe on individual salad plates.
Top with yogurt mixture. - 23.018
Tangy Fruit Salad With Sweet Yogurt Dressing
Combine pineapple and blueberries in Classic 2-Qt Batter Bowl.
Cut cantaloupe in half and remove seeds.
Using Small Stainless Steel Scoop, form melon balls.
Add to Batter Bowl.
Remove hulls from strawberries with Tomato Corer.
Using Egg Slicer, cut half the... - 40.582
Sweet Claufouti With Fruit Part1- Preparing Batter
If you pledged to eat more sweet this year, then this dessert recipe is for you. Chef Patricia creatively demonstrate in this first part of video. She ends with a beautiful batter made of creaming butter and sugar, and combined with eggs. Then, come to... - 128.087
Sweet Five Fruit Marmalade
Wash and skin orange, grapefruit and lemon and shred the peel finely.
Cut this fruit coarsely.
Put the pips and coarse tissue in a basin with 1/2 pt water.
Place the peel and cut citrus fruit in a howl with 2 1/2 pt water.
Soak for 24 hr.
Strain the pips and... - 27.4826
Sweetly Light Fruit Salad
1) Make nice slices of apples, pears, bananas and dates.
2) In a bowl, place the sliced fruits and add grapes and cinnamon. Toss all together.
3) Spread a sweet sauce to serve the fruit salad. - 32.5768
Sweet And Caneatny Dip For Fruit
1) In a bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
2) Lightly fold in whipped topping and marshmallow crÃ¨me until completely incorporated.
3) Serve with fresh fruit dippers or small cookies.
Store any remaining dip in refrigerator. - 31.6648
Sweet Fruit Omelette
In an 8-inch skillet or omelette pan over medium heat, warm liquid Butter Buds.
In a bowl blend Egg Beaters, sugar, and vanilla.
Pour into skillet or omelette pan.
Cook, lifting edges to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath.
When almost set, spoon fruit... - 29.8955
Sausage Sweet Potato And Fruit Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a casserole, arrange the sweet potatoes, apples and oranges.
3) Place the sausages on the potatoes and fruits.
4) Pour the butter, all over and sprinkle with the sugar.
5) Cover and bake for 10... - 38.0378
Sweet And Sour Fruit
1)Open the can of fruit cocktail and drain.
2)Peel and slice bananas.
3)Dice the cored and peeled apples.
4)In a mixing bowl, place the drained fruits and mix in the guavas along with its syrup.
5)Add in diced apples and sliced... - 41.9514
Sweet Dried Fruit Compote
1) In a 12-oz casserole, mix all the ingredients, and cover it tightly.
2) In the microwave, place the casserole on high at 550 watts for 1-2minutes until the fruits turn tender.
3) Take it out of microwave with cover; let it stand at room... - 38.2877
Sweet Fruit Omelette
1 For the filling: In a medium bowl, mix the apricots, sugar, and lemon juice , adding the liqueur, if using.
2 Cover and let stand at room temperature for 30 to 60 minutes.
3 For the omelet: Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to... - 42.6613
Sweet Corn Porridge With Dried Fruits
1. In a saucepan, put the first 3 ingredeints and cook over high heat until heated properly
2. Lower the heat to a simmer, and in the saucepan, slowly add cornmeal, keep stirring , for 3 to 4 minutes, until the milk and cornmeal are combined together... - 33.4631
Sweet Fruit Chutney
Skin tomatoes, chop roughly.
Peel and chop onions; peel, core and chop apples.
Combine all ingredients in large pan, stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Simmer, uncovered, approximately 2 1/2 hours or until chutney is thick.
Pour into hot... - 36.6325
Dried Fruit Compote With Sweet Biscuits
Snip dried fruit into bite-size pieces.
Combine fruit, apple juice, and nutmeg in a medium saucepan.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes or until fruit is softened.
Stir together cornstarch and 2 tablespoons cold water.
Add to fruit... - 42.5711
Easy Sweet And Sour Fruit Sauce
This Easy Sweet and Sour Sauce tastes irresistible ! Try this fruity sauce with meat or any dishes of your choice. Tell me what you liked this Easy Sweet and Sour Sauce with. - 26.3733
Sweet Dried Fruit Chutney
Try this richly flavored and amazingly delicious Dried Fruit Chutney. This is the best meal accompaniment to go for, if you're left with no time for an elaborate side dish. Use this simple and easy-to-follow recipe for Dried Fruit Chutney and delight in your... - 41.2442
Grilled Halibut With Sweet And Spicy Fruit Salsa
1. To prepare the salsa, combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and toss to blend. Season with salt, if desired. Chill for 1-4 hours, allowing flavors to meld.
2. Preheat grill to medium-high.
3. Brush halibut with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and p - 25.5729
Apple Enhanced Sweet And Sour Sauce
Heat apple juice and catsup together.
Dissolve cornstarch in soy sauce and vinegar; add to apple juice.
Simmer until thick and clear. - 21.9896
Sweet Strawberry Or Other Fruit Shortcake
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.Sift flour, baking powder and salt together 3 times.
3.Cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
4.Beat in eggs.
5.Add dry ingredients and milk alternately, beating until smooth... - 42.6757
Pacific Fruit Bonita Banana And Sweet Potato Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a saucepan bring sweet potatoes to a boil in water to cover.
3. Add salt and simmer 30-35 minutes until tender.
4. Peel and slice about l/4 inch thick.
5. Slice bananas and combine with orange juice.... - 41.5942
Oatmeal Sweet Bars With Dried Fruits
Do you have any ready to eat breakfast snacks prepared and stored away? If not then, here is a really healthy video recipe for you to try out. Not only is this simple to make, it is also a great option for kids when they demand those midday snacks! Made with... - 124.445
Healthy Mediterranean Fruit Salad
This luscious fruit salad is the perfect way to refresh you on a hot summer day and makes an easy and healthy weeknight dessert. Fresh Mediterranean fruits like melon, grapes, figs, pear, plums, peaches and pomegranate mixed in a bowl and dressed with fruit... - 87.2582
Sweet Stewed Dried Fruits
1. Place the fruits, apple juice, clear honey and brandy in a small saucepan.
2. Using a small, sharp knife or a zester, carefully remove the zest from the lemon and orange and place in the pan.
3. Squeeze the juice from the lemon and oranges and add to the... - 40.007
Slushies are such refreshing summer treats for all the kids, and moms and dads too! On "cook with Adam", Adam does his Italian Ice recipe with his kid cousins! It is fun, simple and super yummy! So take out that blender and make some homemade fruit slushies... - 110.385
Best Fruit Now - Tropical Fruit Salsa
If you want something healthy and refreshing this summer, try making a healthy fruit salsa. Combining the goodness of lime, kiwi and pineapple, this salsa is just so amazing. Pair it with the juice of your choice and enjoy! - 99.8341
Sweet Orange Tea
1. Peel and seed oranges as in step 1 above.
2. Place glutinous rice flour in a bowl. Mix with a small amount of water to form a stiff paste (add water gradually, one teaspoonful at a time). Roll the paste into small (3/8 inch) balls.
3. Bring remaining water... - 21.0208
Sweet Fruit Pilau
1. Take a deep and large bowl, add rice, nuts and margarine, and without covering, cook, stirring 1 or 2 times for nuts to turn evenly brown, on High for about 3 minutes.
2. Add milk and sugar and stir till sugar dissolves. Add clove, cardamom, nutmeg,... - 40.8451
Sweet Potato And Banana Mash
This Sweet Potato and Banana Mash is a no guilt Thanksgiving side dish full of health benefits. Watch this video for the exact recipe for this wonder dish. It's abundant in necessary nutrients and it's delicious! Enjoy this festive season while you enjoy this... - 116.864
How To Make A Beautiful Fruit Tray ~brunch Fruit Platter!
It's that time of year again where brunches are in full swing...wedding brunches, mother's day brunches, graduation brunches, you name it! In my eyes a brunch is just not complete without a tray of fresh fruit! This video will show you how to create an easy,... - 0
Fresh Fruit Popsicles
Fresh fruit popsicles are a great way to have your regular intake of fruit vitamins, or to serve kids in a twisted way. This video will show you, how easy it is to make and its so lush, you children will love it and the adults will need some too. - 113.255
Fresh Sweet Cherry Pie
Place sweet cherries in medium-size bowl.
With the back of a spoon, push to extract the juice.
Drain juice into medium-size saucepan.
Add sugar replacement, cornstarch, and salt to cherry juice in saucepan.
Stir to blend.
Cook and stir over... - 39.6063
Sweet Chocolate Covered Pineapple
Drain pineapple tidbits thoroughly.
Place on paper towel, drain for 10 to 15 minutes and pat until slightly dry.
Form 1 tsp (5 mL) of fondant mixture around each pineapple tidbit.
Place on plate and refrigerate until firm.
Melt chocolate coating in a small... - 30.0754
Raw Smoothies Fruit Salad And Fruit Jelly
Goodness of fruits! This video prepares a couple of fruit based dishes. Rich smoothie, fruit salad and jelly. Yummy and wonderfully healthy. These vegan recipes can even get the kids excited! - 103.291
Sweet Pineapple Tea
1. In a saucepan, combine sugar, honey and water with crushed canned pineapple and its syrup.
2. Bring to a boil; then simmer gently for 15 minutes, stirring frequently. - 17.0852
White Chocolate Cream Cheese Fruit Tart
Go gourmet with this White Chocolate Cream Cheese Fruit Tart. This tart has chocolate, fresh fruits and a homemade tart base. How exciting is that. That makes you a master chef. Everyone is going to love this combination. Use fresh seasonal fruits and this is... - 107.188
Stewed Fruit English Summer Pudding
When there is an abundance of summer berry fruits, one of the best ways to use them is to make an English Summer Pudding. This recipe shows you how to stew the fruit in a microwave, a great way to use frozen fruits and convert them into something useful... - 81.213
Fruited Sweet Sour Pork
1) Take a pan and heat it to 350 degrees F.
2) Melt the margarine or butter in it.
3) Add the pork to sauté it for 2-3 minutes or until it is brown in color.
4) Drain the pineapple and retain ¾ of the syrup.
5) Take a bowl and mix the Russian... - 47.5157
Toothsome Traditional Brazilian Passion Fruit Mousse
Here's one easy to make, no-cook dessert recipe that is sure to blow away your mind. A little tart, a little tangy, this Brazilian delight uses fresh passion fruit as its base and is a great dessert option for anyone who don't like their after-dinner dessert... - 113.909
Fruited Sweet And Sour Chicken
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the chicken and stir to coat. Set aside for 30 minutes. Coat the chicken with cornstarch and shake off the excess. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
2. Set a wok in a ring... - 30.8962
Elderberry Sweet Soup
Soak tapioca in 2 cups water in which salt has been added.
Soak fruit and elderberries in 4 cups water overnight.
Cook tapioca over medium heat 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
In separate pan, simmer fruit and water 1 hour on medium low heat.
Combine... - 28.4809
Guava Glazed Sweet Potatoes
Arrange sweet potatoes in a single layer in oiled baking dish.
In saucepan, heat jelly and butter to form syrup.
Drizzle one-half of jelly mixture over potatoes and bake in oven at 350°F.for about 15 minutes.
Carefully turn potatoes and add remaining... - 22.9776
Sweet Cherry O Lee
Combine cold water and cornstarch in a saucepan.
Stir to dissolve cornstarch.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
Continue boiling for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla extract.
Cool to lukewarm;... - 32.4216
We usually used to buy our sweet mincemeat. But when I finally decided to try this sweet Mincemeat recipe, I was indeed pleasantly surprised. Turned out much easier and tastier than I expected! - 30.6908
Easy To Make Dessert
Making dessert isn't really a rocket science. You don’t always need the most exotic of ingredients to whomp up a toothsome treat. Big Bear Ron shows how to make a lip-smacking, utterly simple dessert at home with a few simple ingredients. - 58.9371
Fruit sodas are so delicious but have you ever looked at the contents of the can? They are packed with fruit flavors, concentrated with sugar and other nasty things. Why spend on junk when you can make healthy, real fruit soda at home? They have the goodness... - 111.031
Coconut And Fruit Smoothie
Never get bored or wonder what to snack on for a Paleo diet. Here is one that you may want to try. A delicious and creamy coconut milk and fruit shake that provides your body with healthy fats and keeps you satisfied for hours. Its dairy free but really... - 94.6751
Sweet Grapefruit Tea
1. Bring water to a boil. Add grapefruit sections, their syrup and sugar; and heat, stirring. Then add the second quantity of water and heat.
2. Meanwhile blend cornstarch and remaining water to a paste. Then add and bring to the boiling point, stirring until... - 19.7719
Kiwi And Passion Fruit Cheesecake
Not a typical cheesecake, sweet kiwi and tropical passion fruit adds a uniquely exotic sweet tartness to this dessert. Garnished with sliced kiwis and passion fruit seeds, this rich and creamy cheesecake is a crowd-pleaser and will brighten up any dinner... - 86.6407
Apricot Spiced Sweet Potatoes
In saucepan cover and cook potatoes in large amount of boiling salted water till tender, 40 minutes.
Cool; peel and quarter.
Combine brown sugar, orange juice, apricots, cloves, and 1/4 cup water.
Pour into the bottom of a slow electric crockery cooker; stir... - 28.7946
Sweet And Sour Marinade
Combine soy sauce, pineapple juice, vinegar, brown sugar, and garlic powder; stir well.
Use to marinate beef or pork before cooking; use to baste during cooking. - 19.2266
Fresh Fruit Breakfast
Fresh fruit breakfast recipes video is a great guide to add zing to your mornings and make them more lively and refreshing. In this video you will see how you can use some state of the art equipments to make your life simpler and your breakfast more spirited. - 121.056
Sweet Apple Ring
Heat apple juice to boiling; add to gelatin and stir till gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in cold water and salt.
Chill till partially set.
Fold in remaining ingredients; pour into 4 1/2 cup ring mold.
Chill till firm - 30.8962
Green Avocado And Fruit Smoothie
Green Avocado and Fruit Smoothie is a fabulous drink for people on diet or otherwise too. It is a refreshing drink with a citrus kick and creamy texture. See this video for the details of the recipe. - 106.599
Delicious Fruit Crumble
Baby at home? Treat the little one today with a delicious and creamy fruit crumble. Made from apple, apricot, bread and cream, this is healthy and vegetarian too! - 109.696
Ambrosia Fruit Salad
In this video Anndis shows you how to make the sinfully good Ambrosia Fruit Salad. It is a yummy cream cheese recipe. It is super rich and super sweet, so eat in small portions. - 94.3196
Cilantro And Fruit Smoothie
Cilantro and Fruit Smoothie - It is a beautiful combination of the aromatic cilantro and some luscious fruits. It is delicious and nutritious. Watch this video for the details of this smoothie. - 121.82
Obsidian Stout Grilled Fruit Dessert
Obsidian Stout Grilled Fruit Dessert is something that can be done in no time at all. Hammer makes a run down the mountain to grab some fresh fruit and tasty beer. This dessert will be a sweet ending to any good story. Watch and learn how to make this from... - 111.783
Triple Bonanza Sweet Treat Finger Foods
Wow your party guests with fabulous finger foods that everyone will love. In this video, Betty shows how to make frosted grapes and two other quick-fix sweet treat finger foods. Simply put, this video has something for everyone. For more, stream the video... - 94.3926
Sweet Baked Chocolate In Banana
Banana and chocolate are two widely favored dessert ingredients and here is a recipe combining them. The chef in the video shows how to make Sweet Banana Chocolate using just chocolate and banana in simple and easy steps. Good to serve with vanilla ice-cream! - 82.3854
Green Smoothie With Sweet Potato Leaves
Love smoothies and the ease with which it is made, how about adding a little twist to the regular smoothie recipe, by combining it with sweet potato leaves and kale along with couple of exotic fruits. Watch the video to see step by step instructions. - 59.2371
Funky Fruit Salad
If your creativity and getting fancy in the kitchen knows no limits, here is a funky fruit salad recipe that will challenge you to go that extra mile, as it calls for a lot of creativity and expertise. Take a look at this video to find out how you can use... - 108.278
Sweet And Tangy Berry Smoothie
Wondering what needs to be done with berries lying in the fridge. Well, you can turn them into delicious berry smoothie and have some sips post workout. The drink is easy to make and with a little lemon juice gets more flavorful. Watch this video for more... - 88.1509
Star Fruit Orange Smoothie
Why not sip in this appetizing star fruit and orange smoothie that is excellent for your digestive system. See this impressive video that shares a super simple smoothie recipe and provides great information about star fruit. Rejuvenate with this yummilicious... - 132.451
Banana Sweet Potato Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Turn into a well-buttered 1-quart baking dish or casserole and bake for about 45 minutes, or until set and browned on top. - 26.2654
Sweet Leilani S Crown
Prepare orange gelatin according to directions on package, chill until thick but not set.
Peel papaya and remove seeds.
With melon bailer, make enough papaya balls to fill ring salad mold with one papaya ball in each indentation.
Pour orange gelatin into... - 31.5029
Delectable Fruit Slice
If fruits are your weakness, you must watch this video for one amazing fruit recipe. The fruit slice made here is easy and delicious. Treat your family and friends by making one today…. - 102.742
Easy Fruit Smoothie
No breakfast is complete without a healthy smoothie. This video gives an excellent recipe to prepare a tasty and protein rich smoothie. The recipe is simple and is a great way to kick start your day. - 79.7926
Asian Sweet & Sour Sauce
1. Combine ingredients well.
2. Brush on broiler-fryer halves or quarters frequently until they are done. - 18.6782
Fresh Fruit Muffin With Cinnamon Sugar Crumble
This Fresh Fruit Muffin with Cinnamon Sugar Crumble is a very creative dish. Just a small twist takes an age old simple muffin to the next level. Use your favorite fruits to make it more palatable. Get the detailed recipe from this video. - 88.6533
Hosting a barbecue party and wondering what to serve for dessert? Watch this video now and learn this fabulous Barbecue Fruits recipe now. We guarantee, your guests will be totally impressed. - 81.4151
Fruit And Nut Cookies
Time for some yummy and delicious Fruit and Nut Cookies especially prepared by chef Christina. The best thing about this recipe is that chef Christina learned about this cookie recipe when she was in Sicily. A great cookies recipe which will be thoroughly... - 78.0141