- » Fruit Square
Fruit Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit square recipes.
Fruit And Nut Squares
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease 2 square cake tins of 8-inches each. Use greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment to line the bottoms.
3) In a bowl, put the butter and sugar and beat well till the mixture... - 45.6236
Mayberry Fruit Squares
Combine the fruit with the lemon juice, grated rind, salt, and boiling water in saucepan.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix the oat flakes, pastry flour, and salt.
Rub the oil in by hand until well mixed.
Sprinkle with water and mix lightly.
Press half... - 41.1613
I love fruit cookies and this Fruit Squares is my typical favorite! It is so tasty and sweet, especially for the candied and dried fruits I have used and believe me, preparing the cookie mix and baking them happens in literally no time. Why don't you try it... - 40.2754
Chewy Fruit Squares
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a food processor bowl fitted with a knife blade, pulse to coarsely chop the walnuts, then remove and keep aside.
3) Add the butter, flour and brown sugar and process for about 20 seconds until the... - 40.2118
Cream first 2 ingredients together, add flour and spread in greased 8-inch square pan.
Bake at 350Ã‚Â°F. 10Ã¢â‚¬â€12 minutes.
Remove from oven, and spread with jam.
Beat next 4 ingredients together until fluffy, and stir in all remaining... - 38.767
Rub together and put in 8"x8" tin.
Flour tin, and pat in firmly.
Bake for 10 minutes at 300 to 350° F.
Spread on top and cook 20 minutes. - 35.1867
Combine all ingredients.
Press into 9x9-inch pan and cut in small squares.
Or roll in balls or in finger shapes.
Place confections on platter and dry several hours.
Wrap in waxed paper.
Makes about 5 dozen pieces.
Note: If desired, dip confection in melted... - 34.7306
Wash currants, add apples and 1/2 cup cold water.
Cook slowly, till currants and apples are soft, add lemon.
Then add sugar, spices, cornstarch and lastly a large lump of butter.
Cool off and bake in Crisco pie crust.
Quick oven for 20 minutes to 1/2 hour. - 32.009
1. Place butter and sugar in a food processor and process until light and creamy. Add flour mixture, oats and walnuts and process to combine.
2. Pat half the mixture into a greased and lined 23 cm (9 in) square shallow cake tin. Top with mincemeat, then cover... - 26.5949
Molokhia Fruit Squares
Combine all ingredients except syrup and pack in shallow cake pan.
Chill thoroughly several hours.
Cut in 2-inch squares and serve topped with syrup and a spot of whipped cream. - 25.0528
Fruit Snack Squares
Melt butter and marshmallows over low heat. When melted, remove from heat and add dry milk and powdered orange drink. Stir in raisins, dried fruits, and cereal until all are coated with orange mixture. Press into buttered pan and cool. Cut into squares to... - 19.4992
Fruit Square Recipes By Category