- » Fruit Soup
Fruit Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit soup recipes.
Gingered Coconut Vegetable Soup
I love incorporating the last of my summer vegetables from my garden into this coconut soup I make when it's chilly in the morning. The soup contains no dairy but still maintains a rich a creamy mouthfeel using the coconut milk. How do you like to use the... - 126.91
Chilled Avocado Soup
Jeff Murphy creates a zesty, refreshing chilled avocado soup with diced red bell peppers and avocado flavored with the ginger, oregano, lime juice and the soy sauce. Try out this amazing recipe in the upcoming summer season. - 117.725
Woodstock Fruit Soup
1. In a food processor, blend orange juice, avocado, sage and mint leaves and scallions.
2. When blended well, pour it into a bowl.
3. Add chopped pineapple and cucumber.
4. Garnish with chopped cucumber and tomatoes. Serve it chilled. - 117.061
Cucumber And Avocado Summer Soup
Here is an excellent video that shows how to make an incredible summer soup. The cucumber and avocado soup is very easy to make with just a few ingredients and just perfect for summer time. This special soup is awesome to cool down with a refreshing flavor.... - 112.282
Raw Curried Cantaloupe Melon Soup
This is a raw, vegan and gluten-free gourmet soup! It is fast, fresh and fancy! Watch the video to learn how to make a delicious refreshing yet warming, cold, spicy-sweet cantaloupe melon soup with an Asian twist! This curried fruit soup with the distinctive... - 110.085
Mexican Lime Soup
Lime in soups is unconventional yet flavorful with the meat and vegetables in Mexican cuisine. Watch how to make the Mexican Sopa De Lima or Lime Soup with chicken, vegetables and limes or limas in Mexican. A simply good appetizer. - 109.162
Raw Coconut Soup
Won't you like to try some delicious coconut soup. Here is an excellent video that shows a wonderful recipe for an absolutely flavorful and healthy coconut soup. Watch this interesting video and you would surely ask for more! - 107.842
Cool And Colorful Summer Fruit Soup
Who can resist a vibrant, fruity summer soup that abounds in peaches, strawberries, blueberries and other summer fruit? Betty demonstrates how to make this refreshing summery soups in a few simple easy steps. It's so mouthwatering and refreshing that you will... - 106.359
Garlic Mushroom And Avocado Soup
This Garlic Mushroom and Avocado Soup is a great choice for raw food diets. The garlic, the hero of this soup, does its job beautifully here. Take a look at this video for the details of this creamy and nutritious soup. Enjoy! - 104.665
Coconut turns up with its unique flavor in any food it is used in. Watch the video showing how to make coconut soup using coconut milk, some vegetables and seasonings. Flavor and texture included through coconut! - 103.822
Creamy Avocado Whip
Looking for a dip to be had with your bag of chips? Try this Creamy avocado whip. Ready within minutes, this dip is a yummy accompaniment for your crunchy chips. - 96.5985
Hearty Lemon Coriander Soup
A bowl of hot soup sound appealing? Here is a 2-minute suggestion for you! Chef Vikas shows you how to correctly prepare a bowl of this delicious soup. Watch the video and get down to it yourself! - 81.5271
Healthy Apple And Parsnip Soup
Would you like to try a healthy and innovative soup recipe? Watch Chef Gavan Murphy prepare this yummy combination of apples and parsnips in a soup. This soup makes for a great appetizer, watch this video now. - 80.2617
Trans-fat Free Coconut Soup And Organic Buff Lettuce Wraps
Looking for a healthy dinner recipe that is wholesome and delicious? Then watch this MadeWithLove video and learn to make healthy and yummy buffalo and lettuce wraps and a creamy coconut soup, guaranteed to leave everyone's taste buds pleased! - 77.1775
Cucumber Fruit Soup
The taste of this very Cucumber Fruit Soup recipe has played on my mind so much that I hardly ever go for any other Cucumber Fruit Soup recipe. A yummy Side Dish dish that I recommend to my friends is this recipe of Cucumber Fruit Soup. Caring is all about... - 50.0902
Tomato Orange Soup
1. Blanch orange rind in boiling water for 1 minute.
2. Refresh in cold water and drain thoroughly. Set aside to be used as garnish.
3. In a stock pot, combine all the vegetables with stock and place on a high flame.
4. Bring to boil... - 49.974
Chilled Avocado Soup
1) In an electric blender, place together avocados, stock, onion, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce.
2) Process the avocado mixture until smooth.
3) Season to taste.
4) Pour the avocado mixture into a bowl.
5) Cover and refrigerate until chill.
6)... - 49.6846
Chilled Fruit Soup
I am sharing this recipe of Chilled Fruit Soup which is near and dear to my heart. A yummy Appetizer dish that I recommend to my friends is this recipe of Chilled Fruit Soup. You do not need to be a professional chef to make out how appetizing and tasty this... - 49.5856
Roasted Winter Squash And Apple Soup
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. To prepare the pesto, blend walnuts, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, vinegar, salt and 2 to 3 tblsp water to a fine paste, using a food processor.
3. Remove the paste in a bowl adjust consistency using water and season... - 49.5502
Fall's Orange Kumara Carrot And Lenil Soup
Kumara (sweet potato) Carrot and Lentil soup is a perfect heart warming soup for the cold months. The color resembles the orange of autumn trees. It’s a fantastic way to use Kumara. - 49.5016
Cold Avocado And Coconut Soup
Peel avocado; cut 6 thin slices.
Wrap slices in plastic wrap, reserving for garnish.
Combine remaining avocado, coconut, garlic, chili peppers, cumin, cardamom, lemon juice, salt and 1 cup water in blender or food processor container.
Process until... - 49.2578
Avocado Soup With Condiments
Avocado Soup With Condiments is perfect for your dinner parties! Serve this for your next dinner party and donâ€™t be surprised when they take a second helping of the Avocado Soup With Condiments. - 48.9306
Potato And Avocado Soup
Here is a potato and avocado soup recipe that is sure to get you hooked to it!. A delicious appetizer, this soup completes your meal. Stock up on plenty of bags of vegetable as you will want to make this potato and avocado soup time and again. Do try this and... - 48.9091
Curried Avocado Soup
1.Take a large kettle,and add oil.
2.Saute onion till soft
3.Sprinkle curry powder and add water
4.Now let soup simmer for 5 minutes
5 Add milk
6.Take avocado and remove the pith. Puree it in a blender
7 Mix the puree into the soup, and add lemon... - 48.6842
Watercress And Apple Soup
1. In a large heavy saucepan, melt the butter over a medium flame.
2. When hot, add onion to it and sauté until limp and transparent.
3. Add watercress, chicken stock and curry powder and stir well, allowing flavors to blend.
4. Stir cornstarch in a... - 48.6247
Can you find a better recipe of Avocado Soup than this? I am challenging you to. It is a great Side Dish. Believe me, just try this Avocado Soup once, you'll love it. - 48.5494
Curry And Apple Soup
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sautÃ© onions for 5 minutes or until soft.
2) Add in flour and curry powder and stir for 1 minute.
3) Pour in stock, apples, lemon juice, and seasoning to taste.
4) Increase the heat to boil and simmer for 15... - 48.3252
Viking Fruit Soup
Simmer rhubarb with orange juice and water for 10 minutes or until soft; pass through food mill or sieve.
Add wine, lemon juice, orange rind, allspice, and sugar to taste; reheat.
Mix cornstarch with a little cold water and stir it into hot soup.
Simmer until... - 48.065
Spinach And Apple Soup
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan and saute the onion until soft.
2. Add the flour and cook to a pale straw colour.
3. Add the stock slowly, stirring well, andsimmer for 10 minutes.
4. Add the spinach and cook until tender.
5. Cool slightly and mix in... - 47.8371
Chilled Cucumber And Apple Soup
1) In a heavy pan, heat the onion and chicken stock and bring to a boil.
2) Boil the contents for about 5 minutes.
3) Seed the cucumbers and halve them. Peel the apples and core them.
4) In a blender or food processor, put the apples and cucumbers and... - 47.459
Chicken And Lemon Soup
This Chicken And Lemon Soup is from my Mom's cookbook; an easy to prepare treat for a family get together! An irresitible combination of chicken and lemon - this Chicken And Lemon Soup is something you must not want to miss out on! - 47.2661
Combine the dried fruit, raisins, lemon, cinnamon, and liquid.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add apple or pineapple chunks.
Combine arrowroot, salt, and the 2 tsp reserved juice.
Stir into fruit mixture.
Add the honey... - 47.1209
1) Cut avocados lengthwise into two. Discard pits and cut crosswise into 2 quarters. Keep one quarter in plastic bag and keep away in refrigerator.
2) Scoop remaining avocado into processor fitted with metal blade to blend.
3) Combine... - 46.8311
Tomato Orange Soup
1) In a saucepan, place together onions, carrot, bay leaf, peppercorn, stock, tomatoes and salt.
2) Heat the carrot mixture to a boil.
3) Put the lid and simmer for 30 minutes.
4) Remove from heat and allow it to cool slightly.
5) In a blender, place... - 46.6985
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 46.4115
Are you looking for a delectable Melon Soup recipe? This Melon Soup as a Side Dish is a winner! I am sure you and I will approve that this Melon Soup is really delicious. - 46.3612
Creamy Fruit Soup
1. Cut up large pieces of fruit and drain reserving the syrup
2. In a saucepan mix together the reserved syrup, 1 cup water, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
3. Boil the mixture; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for about 5 minutes; remove the... - 46.2009
Mixed Fruit Soup
Why a gourmet? Anybody can judge how appetizing and flavorful Mixed Fruit Soup is. This Mixed Fruit Soup is never going to fail as a Side Dish. I hope that this Mixed Fruit Soup recipe is suited to your tastes and wish you luck in preparing it. - 46.1963
Avocado Agar- Agar Soup
Tickle your taste buds with this delicious Avocado Soup. There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Side Dish! I am sure both of us will be in agreement that this Avocado Soup is truly scrumptious. - 46.1583
Gingered Onion Apple Soup
1) Slice the apples into 6 thin pieces and reserve for garnish.
2) Pare and dice the remaining apples.
3) In a small saucepan, heat the margarine.
4) To this, add the diced apples, onions, and gingerroot.
5) Over medium-high heat, saute... - 46.0469
Avocado Soup is an all time favorite appetizer. This soup is tasty and really easy to make. I often prepare the Avocado Soup for my friends and family and they absolutely love it. You must try it too and don't forget to share your feedback. - 46.0287
Crab Avocado Soup
1. In a saucepan cook apple and celery in butter or margarine for about 5 minutes or till apple and celery are tender.
2. Add the flour and chicken broth all at once; cook till the mixture becomes thick and bubbly; stirring continuously to avoid... - 45.9971
Chilled Pear And Beet Soup With Ginger Cinnamon Croutons
1)For preparing the soup, wash and steam beets.
2)Put them in cold water and take off the peel using a paper towel.
4)Boil together water, sugar, wine, orange juice concentrate, lime juice, vanilla bean and cinnamon sticks. Add in pears... - 45.9533
1) In a saucepan, place the fruits, water and lemon peel.
2) Heat the fruits mixture to a boil.
3) Put the lid on and simmer until fruits are tender.
4) Remove from heat and allow to cool.
5) In an electric blender, place the fruit mixture and process... - 45.9136
Pumpkin And Apple Soup
1) In a heavy based saucepan, combine the pumpkin, onion apple, water, stock cubes, nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste together.
2) Bring to a boil, then simmer for about 40 minutes.
3) Cool slightly then puree in a blender or press through a sieve.
4)... - 45.8316
Beet Soup With Dill
1) Arrange all the soup ingredients.
2) In a 6-quart saucepan, place beets, broth, dill, onion, cabbage, garlic, salt, lemon juice, sugar, and 1-1/2 cups water, combine well.
3) Over medium heat, boil the mixture.
4) Make the heat low;... - 45.7781
Mumu Fruit Soup
Combine apricots, pears, prunes, currants, cinnamon sticks and water in large stainless steel saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer for 30 minutes or until fruit is tender.
Add sugar, tapioca, cardamom and salt.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer... - 45.6883
Chilled Lychee And Apple Soup
1. Squeeze limes and collect juice.
2. In a pan combine stock, onion, ginger, salt and crushed spices.
3. Bring to a boil over high heat.
4. Lower heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
5. Strain and cool.
6. Mix in lime juice.
7. Taste and... - 45.5382
Egg Lemon Soup
Egg Lemon Soup are lip smacking yummy appetizer! This delicious Egg Lemon Soup is incomparable and so difficult to resist. Try this excellent Egg Lemon Soup. - 45.4636
Iced Avocado Soup With Chilli
Iced Avocado Soup With Chili is a unique and tasty cold soup that I simply cant get over! I have been having this soup continuously for the past three days and I am still not tired of it!! The delicious Iced Avocado Soup With Chili is sure to bowl your guests... - 45.4271
Creamy Avocado Soup
1) Take a medium size stockpot and sautÃ© leeks and onion in it over medium heat. Cook until the onion and leeks turn tender but not brown.
2) Stir in broth and add potatoes. Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes or... - 45.3161
Chilled Apple And Avocado Soup
1) Place an empty bowl in refrigerator to chill.
2) Dice the avocado into dices.
3) In a saucepan melt butter and saute apples and garam masala.
4) Simmer the apple stirring continuously, for about 5 minutes, until the apples are... - 45.2839
Bengal Curry Apple Soup With Sambals
To Prepare Mushrooms: Place shiitakes, 3 cups chicken broth, and sherry in an 8-cup microwavesafe bowl.
Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high (100%) for 6 to 8 minutes or until boiling.
Remove and let steep 10 minutes.
Remove mushrooms from liquid,... - 45.2757
Chilled Fruit Soup
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, add white grape juice, water, apple juice concentrate and cinnamon. Allow the mixture to come to a boil before turning down the flame.
2) Let the mixture simmer for 2 minutes.
3) In a pot of boiling water, drop in the peaches... - 44.991
Cold Tomato And Avocado Soup
To make the soup: Bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil over high heat.
Place a tomato in the pan and boil for 30 seconds to loosen the skin.
Cool under cold running water and slip off the skin.
Repeat with the remaining tomatoes.
Core the tomatoes and... - 44.9849
Cherry Fruit Soup
1. In a microwave proof-mixing bowl, combine together all ingredients except cherries, liqueur, and half-and-half; stir to dissolve the cornstarch.
2. Microwave on High (100%) for 3 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly; stir halfway through... - 44.9418
Fruit Soup With Tapoica
Soak the apricots and prunes for 30 minutes in cold water in a 3-quart saucepan.
Add the cinnamon stick, lemon slices, tapioca, and sugar and bring them to a boil.
Reduce the heat and cover the pan.
Simmer the mixture for 10 minutes, stirring with a wooden... - 44.9407
Hot Curry And Apple Soup
1) Heat saucepan and melt the butter.
2) Add onions and fry till soft.
3) Blend in flour and curry powder.Stir to mix well and cook for 1 minute.
4) Pour the stock and lemon juice to it. Add apples and mix well.
5) Keep it on simmering heat and boil... - 44.8197
Place the chicken in a pan with water to cover.
Add the onion, parsley, garlic, bay leaf and carrot.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer about thirty to forty minutes or until the chicken is tender.
Drain the chicken broth into a... - 44.6582
Minted Melon Soup
1. Make a syrup of sugar and water by boiling over medium heat.
2. Add mint and basil to the syrup and simmer it for another 10 minutes thick and reduced.
3. Take pan off heat cover and cool for at least 2 hours
4. Then strain syrup and... - 44.5716
Potato And Avocado Pear Soup
1) Cut, chop or dice the vegetables.
2) Chop the avocado.
3) In a pan, melt the butter.
4) Lightly fry the onions, garlic and potatoes in the melted butter.
5) To the pan, add the chopped avocado pears with a little of the curry... - 44.3802
Iced Apple Soup
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover; reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until apples are very soft, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla.
Cool; cover and refrigerate overnight.
Discord cinnamon... - 44.1236
Creamy Avocado Soup
Peel and pit avocados, carefully dicing 3/4 cup to add later.
Sprinkle lemon juice over the 3/4 cup to keep it from discoloring.
Heat chicken stock to boiling and then cool slightly.
Chop remaining avocado coarsely and put into electric blender along with... - 44.0382
Yugoslavian Apple Soup
1) In a slow cooker, place together apples, water, wine, sugar, cinnamon, and lemon juice.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 4 to 5 hours until apples are tender.
3) Stir in the butter.
4) Using a hand blender, blend the apple mixture to a fine... - 43.9969
1) Soak prunes and apricots in the water for 4 hours (or follow package instructions, which may not include soaking).
2) Now add raisins and cinnamon stick to the fruit mixture and allow to boil.
3) Reduce to a simmer gently, covered... - 43.8909
Chilled Avocado Soup With Shrimp
1) Using a sharp knife, halve the avocados and then scoop out the flesh into a food processor
2) Into it add stock, buttermilk, lemon juice, rind, salt , pepper and garlic
3) Blitz everything till smooth
4) Cling wrap and chill in the refrigerator for... - 43.3816
Cold Fruit Soup
1.In a kettle, add water, orange,raisins,pineapple,honey and arrowroot.
2.Simmer for 20 minutes
3.Take kettle off flame, and cool till barely warm
4 Add the remaining ingredients and refrigerate till very cold
5 Serve cold with desired... - 43.3722
Avocado Soup With Golden Caviar
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Saute the green onions 3 to 4 minutes.
Add the avocados and stir around.
Add the stock and lemon or lime juice; bring to a boil.
Cook 5 minutes.
Puree in blender, food processor, or food mill.
Season with salt and pepper.
Fold... - 43.2411
Blender Avocado Soup
1. Cut the avocados into half and remove the stones.
2. Scoop out the flesh.
3. In the glass container of an electric blender, blend together the avocado flesh and chicken stock until smooth.
4. Into a bowl, pour the pureed... - 43.1714
Curried Coconut Soup
1. In a saucepan cook onion and curry powder in water till onion is tender.
2. Add the milk, coconut, cloves, and salt; simmer, covered, for about 15 minutes.
3. Strain mixture through a sieve.
4. Stir about 1 cup of the hot milk mixture into the egg... - 43.0859
Cold Avocado Soup
1. In a blender mix together the avocado, 1/4-cup water, the yogurt, sour cream, lemon juice, and broth mix.
2. Process on medium speed using the on-off motion until well pureed.
3. Remove the center of the blender container cover and, with the blender... - 42.9585
Cold Avocado Soup
1) Take the avocado, halve it and discard the pit.
2) In a blender, add avocado, chicken broth, rum, curry powder, salt and pepper. Blend to get a smooth paste.
3) Add in the half-and-half and blend again to mix well.
4) Peel and slice the crab meat... - 42.8129
Cold Fresh Fruit Soup
Cold Fresh Fruit Soup is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. A mouth-watering Cold Fresh Fruit Soup will tempt you to prepare this dish on every party! - 42.7214
1 Peel the avocados thinly and lengthwise cut them into half.
2 Pit the fruit and dice the flesh;reserve some of the darker green flesh for garnish.
3 In an electric blender, add the diced avocado alongwith curry powder, salt, pepper and... - 42.4924
Broccoli And Apple Soup
1) Heat a pan and melt butter. Add onion and apple, sauté till they are softened but not colored.
2) Put in the broccoli. Pour in stock and wine.
3) Add salt and pepper. Season to taste.
4) Close the lid, allow it to come to a boil. Reduce heat and... - 42.3962
Peach And Yogurt Soup
Any variety of peach or nectarine works for this soup. To peel fuzzy peaches with ease, blanch them first. Fill a large saucepan three-fourths full of water and bring it to a boil. Using a sharp knife, score an X in the blossom end of each peach. Immerse 2 or... - 42.3653
Easy Microwave Fruit Soup
1) combine apricots, raisins, mixed fruit, cinnamon sticks and around 3 cups of water.
2) Cover and microwave for about 10 minutes on high temperature (stir the contents at least once during this process).
3) Add tapioca and stir in well.
4) Cover and... - 42.2415
Eliza Acton's Apple Soup
1. Get rid of all the fat from the surface and prepare the cool stock.
2. Wash the apples and coarsely chop them without peeling or coring them.
3. Boil the stock, add the apples and use lid to cover the pan.
4. Boil the sup over low heat until... - 42.0494
Chilled Tomato Orange Soup
In large bowl, combine tomatoes, tomato juice, orange juice, tomato paste, garlic, cumin, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce.
In food processor or blender, puree tomato mixture, in batches, until smooth; return to bowl.
Refrigerate for about 2 hours or until... - 42.0373
Chilled Curried Apple Soup
Heat olive oil in medium saucepan; add onion, celery and garlic.
Cook until softened.
Add apples; cook until fork tender.
Stir in curry powder and turmeric.
Add chicken stock.
Bring mixture to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; simmer until reduced by half.
Add... - 42.0034
Hedelmakeitto Cold Fruit Soup
1. Wash the prunes, apricots and pears in warm water and drain.
2. In a large pan, dissolve sugar in 1 1/2 quarts water.
3. Add the fruit to the syrup and soak overnight to soften.
4. Wash, peel, core and chop the apples. Add them to... - 41.8954
Dried Fruit Soup
1) In a deep casserole, place thinly sliced lemon, prunes, apricots, raisins and water.
2) Fold in sugar, cornstarch, salt and cinnamon.
3) Microwave at HIGH for 15 minutes until the mixture starts boiling.
4) Cook for another 13 minutes... - 41.6288
Cold Avocado Soup
1. In a blender, blend together avocado, lime juice, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
2. Follow by adding 1/2 cup chicken stock.
3. Blend for just about 30 seconds at high speed.
4. Pour the mixture into a bowl.
5. Stir in leftover broth and chill until icy... - 41.586
Easy Chicken Noodle Avocado Soup
Melt butter with curry and add water and chicken noodle soup mix.
Bring to a boil; then simmer 7 minutes.
Add lemon juice and dash of Worcestershire sauce.
Pour the above into blender.
Add ripe avocados, cream and milk.
Blend until smooth.
Refrigerate... - 41.5797
Apple Dessert Soup
Mix first 5 ingredients in saucepan.
Bring to boil and simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
Mix cornstarch with water.
Add to fruit mixture.
Bring to boil, stirring.
Boil a few minutes, or until clear and slightly thickened.
Remove vanilla bean, pour mixture into... - 41.5175
Avocado And Dill Soup
Pour 2 1/4 cups (500 ml/18 fl oz) of water into a bowl and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Halve the avocados and remove the stones.
Peel the half avocados, cut into small pieces and put into a food processor.
Pour the lime juice over and puree.
When the... - 41.4533
Parsnip And Apple Soup
1) Take a covered pan,in it cook the chopped parsnip, apple and onion in the butter for 10-15 minutes till just tender, over a low heat.
2) Now add the water to the pan with the 2 stock cubes, the lemon rind and the bay leaves and then allow to cook... - 41.3045
Celery Stilton And Apple Soup
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan and saute the shallots, celery and garlic for 2-3 minutes, stirring, until softened.
2. Add the flour and cook for 30 seconds.
3. Gradually stir in the vegetable stock and milk and bring to the boil.
4. Reduce the heat... - 41.276
Tart & Spicy Apple Soup
Cut 1 apple in half; set aside 1 half for garnish.
Peel, core and slice remaining apples.
Melt butter or margarine in a 3-quart saucepan.
Add apple slices and onion; saute until onion is tender.
Add curry powder, paprika, salt, lemon peel and Meat Broth or... - 41.206
This wholesome Apple Soup is made with the subtle flavors of lemon juice, cinnamon and honey. This nutritious soup is quick to make and is also very filling. - 41.1306
Fruit Soup Chilled
1. Soak dried fruit in red wine and water for 1 hour.
2 Place all fruit in large heavy saucepan with the liquid.
3 Add cinnamon stick and sugar and boil 15 minutes (or until apples are soft but not mushy).
4 Mix cornstarchs with 1/2 cup cold water and... - 40.9637
1. In a pan, heat water
2. Add the bouillon cube to the hot water in the pan and swish it around till it dissolves.
3. Remove the pan from the heat and set aside till cool
4. In small bowl, beat the eggs, lemon juice, and oregano till a... - 40.9167
Cold Peach Soup
Place all ingredients except mint leaves in blender or food processor.
Pour fruit mixture into a heavy medium-sized saucepan.
Bring soup to a slow boil.
Simmer and stir soup 8 to 10 minutes, until soup clears and thickens... - 40.8648
Chilled Avocado Soup
In a blender or food processor, combine avocados, garlic, green onions, cilantro, jaiapenos with juice, and Tabasco.
Process until smooth.
Add sour cream; process again.
Stir in buttermilk and chilled chicken broth.
Taste for salt.
Cover; refrigerate until... - 40.8469
Chilled Melon Soup
Pour oil into a 1- to 2-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add chiles; cook, stirring, until soft, about 3 minutes.
Add wine and bring to a boil, uncovered.
Remove from heat.
Cut open melon or melons.
Scoop out and discard seeds.
With a spoon, scoop flesh from... - 40.8415
Squash And Apple Soup
In large saucepan, melt butter over medium heal; cook onion, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes or until softened.
Add squash, apples, potato, ginger and pepper; stir in water.
Cover and bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer for 12 to 15 minutes or until... - 40.7182
Creamy Cold Avocado Soup
Puree the avocados in a food processor until smooth.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add chile and nutmeg.
Beat in the cream.
Remove to a bowl.
In a saucepan over medium heat cook chicken broth and sherry for 5 minutes.
Set aside and let cool.
Then, blend into... - 40.7175
Fruit Soup Recipes By Category