- » Fruit Soup
Fruit Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit soup recipes.
Woodstock Fruit Soup
1. In a food processor, blend orange juice, avocado, sage and mint leaves and scallions.
2. When blended well, pour it into a bowl.
3. Add chopped pineapple and cucumber.
4. Garnish with chopped cucumber and tomatoes. Serve it chilled. - 118.642
Cool And Colorful Summer Fruit Soup
Who can resist a vibrant, fruity summer soup that abounds in peaches, strawberries, blueberries and other summer fruit? Betty demonstrates how to make this refreshing summery soups in a few simple easy steps. It's so mouthwatering and refreshing that you will... - 108.094
Chilled Fruit Soup
I am sharing this recipe of Chilled Fruit Soup which is near and dear to my heart. A yummy Appetizer dish that I recommend to my friends is this recipe of Chilled Fruit Soup. You do not need to be a professional chef to make out how appetizing and tasty this... - 49.9069
Cucumber Fruit Soup
The taste of this very Cucumber Fruit Soup recipe has played on my mind so much that I hardly ever go for any other Cucumber Fruit Soup recipe. A yummy Side Dish dish that I recommend to my friends is this recipe of Cucumber Fruit Soup. Caring is all about... - 49.5134
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 48.1402
Creamy Fruit Soup
1. Cut up large pieces of fruit and drain reserving the syrup
2. In a saucepan mix together the reserved syrup, 1 cup water, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
3. Boil the mixture; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for about 5 minutes; remove the... - 47.9286
Viking Fruit Soup
Simmer rhubarb with orange juice and water for 10 minutes or until soft; pass through food mill or sieve.
Add wine, lemon juice, orange rind, allspice, and sugar to taste; reheat.
Mix cornstarch with a little cold water and stir it into hot soup.
Simmer until... - 47.4637
Mixed Fruit Soup
Why a gourmet? Anybody can judge how appetizing and flavorful Mixed Fruit Soup is. This Mixed Fruit Soup is never going to fail as a Side Dish. I hope that this Mixed Fruit Soup recipe is suited to your tastes and wish you luck in preparing it. - 46.6348
Cherry Fruit Soup
1. In a microwave proof-mixing bowl, combine together all ingredients except cherries, liqueur, and half-and-half; stir to dissolve the cornstarch.
2. Microwave on High (100%) for 3 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly; stir halfway through... - 46.5987
Mumu Fruit Soup
Combine apricots, pears, prunes, currants, cinnamon sticks and water in large stainless steel saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer for 30 minutes or until fruit is tender.
Add sugar, tapioca, cardamom and salt.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer... - 45.7176
Combine the dried fruit, raisins, lemon, cinnamon, and liquid.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add apple or pineapple chunks.
Combine arrowroot, salt, and the 2 tsp reserved juice.
Stir into fruit mixture.
Add the honey... - 45.706
1) In a saucepan, place the fruits, water and lemon peel.
2) Heat the fruits mixture to a boil.
3) Put the lid on and simmer until fruits are tender.
4) Remove from heat and allow to cool.
5) In an electric blender, place the fruit mixture and process... - 44.1127
1) Soak prunes and apricots in the water for 4 hours (or follow package instructions, which may not include soaking).
2) Now add raisins and cinnamon stick to the fruit mixture and allow to boil.
3) Reduce to a simmer gently, covered... - 44.0026
Fruit Soup With Tapoica
Soak the apricots and prunes for 30 minutes in cold water in a 3-quart saucepan.
Add the cinnamon stick, lemon slices, tapioca, and sugar and bring them to a boil.
Reduce the heat and cover the pan.
Simmer the mixture for 10 minutes, stirring with a wooden... - 43.4498
Cold Fruit Soup
1.In a kettle, add water, orange,raisins,pineapple,honey and arrowroot.
2.Simmer for 20 minutes
3.Take kettle off flame, and cool till barely warm
4 Add the remaining ingredients and refrigerate till very cold
5 Serve cold with desired... - 43.3378
Dried Fruit Soup
1) In a deep casserole, place thinly sliced lemon, prunes, apricots, raisins and water.
2) Fold in sugar, cornstarch, salt and cinnamon.
3) Microwave at HIGH for 15 minutes until the mixture starts boiling.
4) Cook for another 13 minutes... - 42.8033
Hedelmakeitto Cold Fruit Soup
1. Wash the prunes, apricots and pears in warm water and drain.
2. In a large pan, dissolve sugar in 1 1/2 quarts water.
3. Add the fruit to the syrup and soak overnight to soften.
4. Wash, peel, core and chop the apples. Add them to... - 42.447
Cold Fresh Fruit Soup
Cold Fresh Fruit Soup is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. A mouth-watering Cold Fresh Fruit Soup will tempt you to prepare this dish on every party! - 40.7243
Easy Microwave Fruit Soup
1) combine apricots, raisins, mixed fruit, cinnamon sticks and around 3 cups of water.
2) Cover and microwave for about 10 minutes on high temperature (stir the contents at least once during this process).
3) Add tapioca and stir in well.
4) Cover and... - 40.4265
Fruit Soup Chilled
1. Soak dried fruit in red wine and water for 1 hour.
2 Place all fruit in large heavy saucepan with the liquid.
3 Add cinnamon stick and sugar and boil 15 minutes (or until apples are soft but not mushy).
4 Mix cornstarchs with 1/2 cup cold water and... - 39.7809
Microwave Spiced Fruit Soup
1) Into a deep microwavable casserole, add in the pears, orange juice, dry cider, mixed spices and cloves.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave for about 20 minutes. Stir once in between.
3) Let the soup rest in the casserole for about 20 minutes.
4)... - 39.6197
Spicy Fruit Soup
I tried this Spicy Fruit Soup for the weekend party last week and believe me it was an instant hit! My peers kept on praising for this flavorsome brew. Just give this Spicy Fruit Soup a try and relish the accolades that flow in! - 38.8282
1. In a large saucepan, bring 4 cups of the juice, the apple, prunes, apricots, raisins, cinnamon stick, and orange rind to a boil over high heat. Lower the heat and simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until the fruits are tender.
2. In a small saucepan,... - 38.3186
Cover the fruit with cold water and bring it to a boil.
Allow it to simmer until the fruit is soft but not mushy.
Add the cooked rice to the fruit.
Add the tapioca; cook until the mixture is clear.
Add the sugar; cook for 2 minutes more.
Set aside to... - 37.9895
Combine prunes, currants, apples, and water in cooker.
Close cover and set pressure control in place.
When pressure is reached, cook for 5 minutes.
Allow cooker to cool normally for 5 minutes, then reduce pressure under running water.
Add cooked rice and... - 37.478
Cold Fruit Soup
Bring water to a boil, add apricots, prunes, orange sections, lemon, and cinnamon stick.
Remove from heat, cover, and let stand 30 minutes.
In bowl, combine cornstarch and 1/4 cup of the red wine, stirring until cornstarch is completely dissolved; add to... - 36.6482
Cold Fruit Soup
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and , simmer 20 minutes or until fruit is tender.
Let cool slightly.
Place one-third of mixture in a blender or food processor; process until smooth.
Pour pureed fruit... - 36.2066
Citrus Fruit Soup
In a saucepan stir together apple cider, apricot nectar, sugar, cornstarch, stick cinnamon, and cloves.
Cook and stir till boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, Remove from heat.
Stir in fruit and wine, Cover and chill,... - 36.1609
Mixed Fruit Soup
Place dried fruit in a large bowl.
Sprinkle with 1 oz/25 g sugar.
Pour 4 pints/2.25 litres cold water over, cover, leave over-night.
Transfer fruit and water to a large saucepan.
Add cinnamon stick, nutmeg and cloves.
Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for... - 36.1559
Apple Cranberry Fruit Soup
In a large saucepan combine apple cider and apricot nectar.
Bring to boiling; remove from heat.
Add tea bags.
Cover and let stand for 3 minutes.
Remove tea bags.
Meanwhile, cut up any large pieces of dried fruit.
Add dried fruit and apple chunks to cider... - 36.1535
Four Seasons Fruit Soup
In large saucepan combine sugar and cornstarch.
Stir in apple cider or juice, apricot nectar, stick cinnamon, and cloves.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat.
Stir in... - 35.829
Rhubarb Fruit Soup
Combine sugar, water, cinnamon and apricots.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Add rhubarb, bring back to boil and simmer until rhubarb is barely tender.
Add cornstarch binder to fruit; cook and stir until slightly thickened and... - 35.6756
Med Rim Fruit Soup
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
Combine nectar and next 5 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes.
Discard cinnamon and bay leaf.
Pour nectar mixture over fruit; cover and chill.
Garnish with... - 35.5584
In a large saucepan, combine prunes, apricots and water.
Let sit 4 hours.
Add raisins and cinnamon stick.
Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until fruits are tender but still whole.
Remove cinnamon stick.
In a... - 35.4644
Mandarin Orange Fruit Soup
In a medium-size saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch.
Stir in water until smooth.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Cook, stirring constantly, 30 seconds or until thickened.
Blend in orange juice, vanilla, salt and mandarin orange.
Reduce heat to... - 35.4186
Fruit Soup Dessert
Combine mixed fruits, raisins, cinnamon, and water.
Bring to boiling, reduce heat; simmer uncovered till fruits are tender, about 30 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bring to boiling; cover, cook over low heat 15 minutes longer, stirring... - 35.2835
Clear Fruit Soup
Combine fruit, water, cloves, cinnamon, and lemon peel; simmer until fruit begins to fall apart.
Press fruit and liquid through a sieve, discarding only the skins and pits.
Dissolve starch in water, stir into liquid, and bring to a boil.
Add sugar to... - 35.0822
Lemony Fruit Soup
Mix and chop all the fruits.
Put in a saucepan and add remaining ingredients.
Bring slowly to a boil, lower heat at once, and simmer 15 minutes.
Rub through a sieve, put through a food mill, or remove cloves, put in a blender, and blend 20 seconds,... - 35.0803
In a large saucepan, combine prunes, raisins, dried apples, and water.
Set aside 8 hours or overnight.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce heat; simmer 1 hour.
Discard cinnamon sticks before serving.
Serve hot or... - 35.0803
Fruit Soup is an irresistible appetizer. The Fruit Soup is something you would never want to miss out on! - 34.4977
Spicy Fruit Soup
1) In a deep casserole place all the ingredients (except mint) and cook for about 20 minutes (stir once during the process).
2) Set aside the soup for about 10-15 minutes.
3) Remove the cloves and liquidize the soup.
4) Chill the soup.
5)... - 34.4265
Tropical Fruit Soup
Chill all ingredients for at least an hour before preparing.
Cut the papayas in half and scoop out the seeds.
Carefully remove the flesh, leaving 1/4 inch of pulp still attached to the skin.
Reserve the pulp and papaya shell.
Peel and seed the mango and cut... - 34.1041
Hot Fruit Soup
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Pour into an ungreased 2-1/2-qt baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. - 33.1592
Fruit Soup With Sour Cream
1. To thaw raspberries, place pouches in Microwave Oven and heat, uncovered, 1(1 1/4) minute. Allow to stand
1 minute and then heat an additional 1(1 1/4) minute. Allow to stand 1 minute to distribute the heat. If not completely thawed, heat an additional... - 32.8862
1) In a blender add all ingredients and blend until smooth.
2) Transfer into a bowl and chill until serving.
3) Serve cold. - 32.6694
Scrumptious Breakfast Fruit Soup
In a large heavy saucepan, bring water, tapioca and cinnamon stick to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring frequently, for 15 minutes or until tapioca begins to thicken.
Add remaining ingredients and continue to cook on medium heat for 15 minutes,... - 32.6193
1. Mix sugar, cornstarch and salt in 1 1/2-quart casserole; stir in wine and water. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 2 minutes; stir. Cover and microwave until mixture is thickened and clear, 2 to 4 minutes longer.
2. Stir in nutmeg and cranberry... - 32.0567
Cider Fruit Soup
Put apples, apricots and raisins and cinnamon stick in a saucepan with water and cook slowly 1/2 hour, or until soft.
Place half of mixture in a blender and puree.
Return to saucepan, add cider and reheat.
When hot, add fresh fruits and cook for 5-8... - 31.6554
Mixed Fruit Soup
Cook fruit, water, sugar, lemon slices and cinnamon, covered, until fruit is soft.
Discard lemon and cinnamon; force fruit through sieve.
Add juices and port; chill and adjust to taste with juice, sugar and/or port. - 31.446
Combine first 4 ingredients in large bowl and blend well.
Cover and chill.
Spoon over ice cream or pound cake.
Garnish with almonds.
Fruit Soup is also excellent served with plain yogurt. - 30.3273
Steve S Yogurt Fruit Soup
Place all ingredients except garnish in a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
Process until well blended.
Pour into a glass bowl, cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Garnish with mint leaves and serve cold. - 29.7537
Mock Fruit Soup
In saucepan, combine all ingredients except liqueur; mix well.
Cook over medium heat until mixture boils.
Simmer 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally .
Stir in liqueur.
Serve chilled. - 27.92
Gingered Peach Fruit Soup
Place peaches and orange juice in a blender or food processor; process until smooth.
Pour half of peach mixture into a bowl.
Add yogurt and next 3 ingredients to peach mixture in blender; process until smooth.
Pour yogurt mixture into reserved peach mixture;... - 27.7066
In a large pot, layer pitted peaches and plums, followed by grapes and then blueberries. Add 2 cups water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered for 20 minutes or until peaches and plums are tender. Stir blueberries down occasionally to be sure... - 27.5711
Cranberry Fruit Soup
Combine cranberry juice, water, sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, and cloves in a pan.
Bring to a boil; simmer, stirring, until juice is clear and slightly thickened.
Chill. - 26.6826
Orange Fruit Soup
Lightly process all ingredients, except yogurt, in a blender or food processor.
Cover and chill. - 26.3783
Apricot Fruit Soup
1. Combine apricots, lemon slices, raisins, and water in 3-quart casserole. Stir in sugar, tapioca, and cinnamon sticks.
2. Cook, covered, on Full Power for 20 to 25 minutes, or until boiling. Stir halfway through cooking time. Continue cooking, covered, on ... - 25.786
Tropical Fruit Soup
Stir soup; gradually blend in banana, milk, and lime juice.
Garnish with rind, almonds, or coconut, and nutmeg. - 25.5822
Use any dried fruits, and soak them for 2 hours in cold water.
Rinse and stew in water until tender, adding the spice and honey and cooking for further 5 minutes.
Mix flour with cold water and add to soup with the lemon juice.
Simmer for 3 minutes, add rice... - 25.1092
Yogurt Fruit Soup
Combine yogurt, 3/4 cup Fruit Syrup, and milk, blending with a wire whisk, ladle into serving bowls.
Pour a small amount of Fruit Syrup in center of each serving, and swirl with a spoon. - 21.2426
1. Combine the dried fruits and water in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer over low heat until tender, about 30 minutes.
2. Add the fresh fruits, except the berries, and cook for 5 minutes. Add the berries and cook for 5 minutes longer. Remove from... - 19.7511
Orange Fruit Soup
Combine the tapioca and water in saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Remove from heat. Add sugar, salt, and concentrated orange juice; stir to blend. Cool, stirring after 15 minutes. Cover and chill. Before serving, fold in... - 19.2804
Mix in blender and serve cold.
If sweeter mixture is desired, use Cointreau instead of white wine - 16.5548
Fruit Soup Recipes By Category