- » Fruit Snack
Fruit Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit snack recipes.
Raw And Vegan Fruit And Veggie Salad With Applesauce Dressing
Rutabaga, the relative of the turnip is a root that not many people get down to eating. We see a rutabaga and wonder what to do with it! Watch this video to learn what to do with this healthy root veggie. This is a wonderful vegan and raw vegetable salad with... - 136.058
Betty's Festive Fruitcake Cookies ☆
These Fruitcake Cookies recipe is a must have this holiday season. Take a look at these rustic cookies that are oozing of the sweet flavor from the brandy soaked fruits. Try making these, your family and friends will be excited with its flavor. - 130.78
How To Make Grilled Fruit Skewers
When you want to make your outdoor barbeque party a grand success, you must be serving these grilled fruit skewers as dessert. You may use any combination of fresh fruits of your choice and put them in a skewer to grill. Serve on ice cream, to complete the... - 122.081
How To Make A Fruit Cake
Few things appeal to the taste buds as much as a rich and moist fruit cake. The yummy goodness goes well with coffee and tea and is also a perfect dessert. Sue McMohan, cookery editor of Women's Weekly, shares a simple recipe to make everyone's favorite cake,... - 117.778
Homemade Strawberry Fruit Roll-up For Kids
Kids love fresh strawberries and even love to peel fresh fruit leathers from the parchment paper and eating it. Here is a video by weelicious on how to make fresh strawberry fruit leather. It’s easy to put together with just 2 ingredients and rest is taken... - 116.3
Look at these individual peach pies pockets that are simple to prepare. With their luscious peach filling, the tasty treats are a perfect snack to enjoy at home or picnics. See this video as Katie makes terrific pies that are absolutely delicious and... - 114.244
Chocolate Fruit Dip Delight
Fruits can be enjoyed with in desserts, salads, ice-creams and as well as with great dips. Here is a recipe to make a creamy and cool Fruit Dip Delight an awesome dip to go along with choiceful mixture of fruits. Fun and enjoyment guaranteed with this one! - 113.57
Apple And Pear Chips For Children
Making healthy snacks for your kids can be super easy. Here is a great recipe for Apple and Pear Chips that will surely have your kids eating them all up! - 112.969
Fruit And Nut Chocolate Candies
Thinking of an idea to make candies for kids, here is a recipe you can do using a microwave. Watch the chef showing how to make candies with nuts, strawberries, plums, apricots or pretzels and chocolate. Fragrant delicious snacks ready in minutes! - 111.939
Fruit Cocktail Cookies
Want to try something different from those regular cookie, then you should try this fruit cocktail cookie recipe. The lady chef here illustrates step by step instructions to make moist and delicious cookie full of molasses, raisins, chopped nuts and much... - 110.712
Fresh Juice Popsicles
Linda Kordich has a great idea for the summer; Lemonade & Strawberry Popsicles. You and your children will love making and eating them. All natural, no added sugar or preservatives needed. - 110.094
Simple Fruit Cakes
Three ingredients is all it takes to be creative in the kitchen. This video is longer but the first part will wow you into making tons of different flavors. Great recipe for kids since no measuring is involved. - 109.7
Raspberry And Blackberry Lime Popsicles
1. In a bowl, add raspberries and simple syrup. Mash it well.
2. Pour juice of 1 lime in it. Mash, and pour water in it. Mix well.
3. Pour raspberry mixture in Popsicle mold, about ½ the way up.
4. Pop it in freezer for 1 ½ hours.
5. In the... - 109.504
Fruit On The Bottom Yogurt
Why buy fruit on the bottom yogurt, packed with sugar and fillers, when you can make it at home! Whether you make this for breakfast, school lunch, a snack or even as a healthy dessert, it's a fast, fresh and easy success. - 108.392
Raw Fruit Rollup
Getting your kids to eat healthy stuff can be such a challenge. This sweet treat is an under cover operation to get the kids to eat raw fruits. Which kid doesn’t love fruit rollups? But the packaged ones are loaded with yucky stuff like corn syrup, sugar,... - 107.605
3 Fruit And 3 Veggie Dips
Are you expecting too many guests? Try these 3 Fruits and 3 Veggie Dips and bring on the party. All these dips are very simple and go really well with fruits, vegetables, chips or bread. Take a look and try it out in your next party. - 103.931
Best Fruit Now - Prosecco Popsicles
How have you planned to beat the summer heat this time? If not have thought of something till now, watch this video here for some awesome strawberry treat. I am sure you will love this… - 103.14
Snack Time Treat With Fresh Fruit And Dipping Sauce
Treat yourself to sumptuousness of seasonal fruits with a great dipping sauce. Betty presents a pure fruity delight drizzled with dipping sauce that makes for a great snack, dessert or treat. Watch the video recipe to learn how to make this lip-smacking fruit... - 100.823
Buckwheat Cereal And Seed Snacks
Want to bite something healthy for breakfast instead of a shake? Check out Santiago showing how to make Raw Cereal and Snacks using fruits, seeds and milk substitutes. Great fuel for muscle building! - 100.077
Lunchbox Fruit And Chicken Skewers
All you mom's out there who fret at the though of preparing for next day's lunchbox have a reason to rejoice. The video has a very simple yet yummy and attractive recipe that your kids will relish and not run away from. Watch the video and pack their lunch... - 99.6692
Mixed Fruit Kebab With Chocolate Drizzle
Want to get your children to eat their fruit. Try the kebab method of getting them to skewer them and then eating them with a nice drizzle of chocolate. Alex, Sophie and mum show you how to get this goodness going! - 94.4252
Gran Paula's Austrian Fruit Slice
If you enjoy sweets from around the world, then this will appeal to you. Here is the video of an Austrian sweet recipe prepared by Helen. Taught to her by her Austrian grandmother, Paula, she now passes on the recipe. A rich sweet that has dried fruit and... - 92.322
Fruit Popsicle With Banana And Strawberries
For moms racking their brains for healthy summer time treats for kids this recipe is perfect. Fresh fruits go in this Popsicle that scores both on health and convenience. A perfect snack which kids can never say no to. - 91.8651
Dry Fruit, Nuts And Chocolate Snack
On earth day, just to show how you appreciate the earth, you want to step on an adventure walk. So when you do what's the best snack to carry along! This video shows you what to carry and what to munch on! - 91.4399
Slushies are such refreshing summer treats for all the kids, and moms and dads too! On "cook with Adam", Adam does his Italian Ice recipe with his kid cousins! It is fun, simple and super yummy! So take out that blender and make some homemade fruit slushies... - 90.4556
Are you avoiding muffins because of your diet? What if you could bake your very own low fat fruit muffins? Sounds great, doesn’t it! Coach Christie shares with you a great recipe for a fruit muffin. Watch and learn. - 90.1951
Making Scones And Fruit Scones
Looking for some simple yet delightful tea time snack? Watch this video on how to bake lovely, puffed up scones without any hassle at all. - 89.4202
German Quark Christ Stollen ( Fruitloaf )
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 338 degrees.
2) Put all the ingredients for the fruit loaf in a large bowl. Mix well and make into a dough.
3) On a table or the kitchen counter, sprinkle some flour and knead the dough on it for about 3... - 88.1957
Lip-smacking Holiday Meals And Snacks
With holiday season comes visitors and guests and the need to quickly put together quality and entertainment food. In this video, Chef Michael whomps up an array of lip smacking meals and snacks that are big-time crowd-pleaser. Plus, they are so quick and... - 84.9753
Protein Plus Gojiberry Cookie
Are you always on a lookout for healthy cookie recipes to snack on? You have just hit the right page. Watch Chef Amy prepare these delicious and high protein cookie that you can easily prepare at home. The kids will love it too. Watch the video now. - 83.8072
Fig And Date Newtons
Would you like to surprise your family with a yummy snack? Watch this video to learn an easy to make Fig and Date Newtons recipe. These bars are high on health and can easily be prepared at home. - 81.9929
Healthy Homemade Snacks For Kids
Smart snacking helps kid get the best of both nutrition and taste. Snacks with added nutrients can be a real boon to mothers who are forever worried about their child's nutrition intake. Amy presents a slew of healthy snack choices for kids that are not only... - 81.6759
Mixed Fruit Skewers And Cream Cheese With Pickle Sandwich
When it comes to fun ideas of snacks for kids, moms can never have enough. Peekaboo mom shares some easy to make yet nutritious ideas that can help with snack times. A mixed fruit skewer or a cream cheese and pickle sandwich scores both on color and taste and... - 80.5908
Pineapple Mango Salsa
Any fruit lovers out there, chef Tina Jo has the perfect recipe for you. Check out the video of the delicious and unique Pineapple Mango Salsa. A great snack which is prepared in no time. Check it out. - 78.6507
Chocolate Nut And Dry Fruit Energy Snack
Ever wondered what to eat when the hunger pangs come? How about making your own energy pack of nuts and dry fruits so that your heart and brain are healthy! Its just a mix of ingredients! Watch the video and learn more! - 76.046
Fruits are very healthy and tasty and everyone loves eating fruits. Check this video as our talented chef shows you how to make the yummy and delicious Dehydrated Apricots. A very simple and easy to prepare, and also a very unique dish. Everyone one should... - 68.0279
Raw Fruit Roll Ups
Are you in search of an innovative recipe to match your raw food diet? Chef Dorothy shares her personal recipe to prepare these Raw Fruit Roll Ups. Serve them as a snack and they are sure to impress everyone. - 64.4169
So these colorful popsicles always tempt you? Now you can prepare them in your own kitchen. Watch the chef share this easy to make popsicle recipe. Treat your kids and their friends to this tasty delight today. - 62.595
Vegan Fruit Cake
This eggless and butterless cake brings a sigh of relief to those minding their waist. Vegans can also now enjoy a traditional style fruit cake. Indulge your sweet tooth for the first time with no worries of fat or calorie issues! - 56.2442
Eggless Mixed Fruit Cake
This fruit cake invites a variety of dried and fresh fruits. The mix of fruits has worked so well that you do not miss the eggs at all in the cake! - 54.2858
Currant Fruit Cake
Currant fruit cakes are the best choice for the Christmas snacks. This cake recipe is a rather simple one and can be tried for this Christmas. Ready in about 30 minutes, you can bake it for special occasions. - 53.6726
Holiday Fruit Cookies
Holiday Fruit Cookies...as the name suggests, is a delicious cookie filled with the goodness of fruits!! Made with dates, pecans and candied cherries, these cookies are thoroughly enjoyed by the kids. Best enjoyed with a warm glass of milk, these cookies are... - 53.3569
Eggless Fruit Coffee Cake
This fruit cake is an impressive delight to celebrate those special days. Relish the goodness of mixed fruits with this simple to bake cake recipe. - 53.1181
Eggless Sponge Fruit Cake
This wonderfully simple eggless cake recipe is the next to the best pick for vegans. Enjoy this healthy way to snack that checks on your cholesterol levels! - 52.5587
Holiday Fruit 'n' Nut Bread
1. Lightly grease an 8 1/2-inch X 4 1/2-inch bread pan.
2. Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C)
3. In a medium mixing bowl, combine first 6 ingredients.
4. In a large bowl, combine liquid ingredients and blend well.
5. Stir in dates, walnuts... - 51.7538
Dark Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to 275-300 degree.
2) Cream shortening with sugar and stir in beaten eggs, coffee, and molasses.
3) Mix well, add spices to flour, and then stir in the mixture.
4) Stir in fruit and jam.
5) Take 2 pans, grease, and divide... - 51.1888
Healthy Fruit Cake
This fruit cake recipe is a great combination of mixed fruits and nuts. It is not only delicious but also a healthier version of the typical pound cake. - 50.9199
Almond Fruit Cookies
Almond Fruit Cookies are absolutely healthy and delicious snack that can also be served as light dessert. You can serve it with some whipped cream or ice cream and make it exotic. Almond fruit cookies can also be made with vegan ingredients and make it... - 50.7462
Fruit Filled Bars
A simple to make recipe, this Fruit Filled Bars are normally a big hit with kids and adults alike. Try out this deliciously different recipe for Fruit Filled Bars and serve it to your loved ones - they'll simply love it! - 50.7237
Inexpensive Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a bowl, add butter, sugar and applesauce to combine.
3) In a bowl, place raisins and sift over 1 c. flour. Combine well.
4) Add the dry mixture into the first mixture.
5) Fold in nuts, spices, salt,... - 50.2369
Let your tongue taste the somewhat different twist in this Fruit Fritters'! Yes, here's a simple, yet different recipe for your favorite Fruit Fritters'. Try it and relish! - 50.2194
Chocolate Fruit Sticks
Chocolate Fruit Sticks is a wonderful snack, when you want to nibble on something between meals. It's easy to make and tastes awesome!! - 50.0945
Light Fruit Cake
Grease a 10" tube pan and line with brown paper and grease paper.
Combine almonds, cherries, raisins, citron, and pineapple; sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the flour.
Cream butter, gradually add sugar and beat until creamy.
Beat egg yolks well and add to butter... - 49.615
Red And Green Fruit Cake
Beat eggs all together in bowl, add sugar and beat a little more.
Add cream, beat and set aside.
Mix fruit and nuts together in a large bowl real well.
Pour egg mixture over nuts and fruit a little at a time mixing well after each addition.
Sift dry... - 49.5852
Fruit Cake Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease and flour a baking sheet.
3. Cut fruit into medium-size pieces, sprinkle lightly with the 3 tablespoons flour and toss to coat fruit.
4. Mix well adding pecans.
5. In a bowl cream butter and sugar... - 49.5706
White Holiday Fruit Cake
1. Grease bottom and walls of an 8-inch tube pan, line bottom with wax paper and butter paper as well.
2. Combine candied fruits, coconut, raisins, almonds and orange peel in large bowl.
3. Sift flour, baking powder and salt over fruit; mix... - 49.4738
Rich Fruit Cake
Rich Fruit Cake is a well loved cake in my family. As Christmas nears everyone's longing for the rich fruit cake also increases. Try this wonderful Rich Fruit cake and you will understand why it is so addictive! - 49.4426
Fruit Cake Unbleached White Flour
1) Preheat oven at 300°.
2) Use a 10 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan or 2 1-lb. coffee cans to grease bottom and sides and to line with oiled paper.
3) In large bowl, place Brazil nuts, walnuts, dates, orange and lemon peel, raisins, and... - 49.308
Date No Bake Fruit Cake
1) Soak prunes in cold water and boil for 5 minutes.
2) Drain water and make small pieces from prunes.
3) Pit the dates and chop finely.
4) Soak apricots in boiling water for 3 minutes.
5) Drain water and slice into strips.
6) Soak raisins in... - 49.2795
1. In a bowl, add flour, bran cereal, baking powder, salt and mix well.
2. In another bowl, cream together butter, cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Blend in the egg, lemon juice, zest and beat well.
3. Add the flour mix to the creamed mixture and... - 49.271
Spicy Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Grease a 7-inch square cake tin. Line with a greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) Into a bowl, sift the flour and salt. Add in pieces of butter. Mix into a crumbly mixture.
4) Add in sugar, dried fruit,... - 49.2534
Candied Fruit Loaf
1. In a large bowl, mix 2 cups of flour, undissolved yeast, 1/3 cup sugar, salt and ½ cup butter or margarine.
2. In a small saucepan heat water and milk, not scalding hot. Add flour mixture and vanilla. Using an electric mix beat at a medium... - 49.1125
Brandied Fruit Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine dates, raisins and brandy and set aside.
3. In another large bowl, cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
4. In a small bowl, combine hot water and baking soda.
5. To the butter... - 49.0495
Candied Fruit Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, mix flour and soda.
3. Grease cookie sheets with cooking spray or butter.
4. In a large mixing bowl, cream Crisco and brown sugar.
5. Add eggs and buttermilk; stir well.
6. Stir... - 49.0081
Mini Fruit Cakes
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Lightly grease eight tiny angel-cake pans or eight 5-ounce custard cups.
3) In a saucepan, place together butter or margarine, brown sugar, fruit cocktail, raisins, and 1/4 cup of the rum.
4) Place the... - 48.9188
Fruit Volcanos And Hot Springs
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a bowl, combine flours.
3) Add oil, honey, water and orange-blossom water, mixing well.
4) Prepare Volcanos by making rounds of 1-1/2" dimension, hollow inside using your thumb and shape into a cone.
5) Fill the... - 48.8554
Old Fashioned Fruit Cake Cookies
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. In a bowl, combine all the fruits and nuts and dredge them with ½ cup flour. This will prevent the fruit from sinking in the cookies. Keep aside
3. Sift flour, baking soda, and cinnamon... - 48.7516
Honey Fruit Cake
Cover prunes and apricots with boiling water; let stand for 10 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Remove pits from prunes; chop prunes and apricots.
Combine dried fruits, nuts and candied fruits.
Cream short- ening and honey together; add eggs, one at a time, beating... - 48.6528
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and sieve together. Keep aside.
3. Grease an 11 inch x 16 inch x 1 inch baking pan. Keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the fruits,... - 48.6393
Oat Fruit Nut Drops
1) Make necessary adjustments in the oven rack in order to bake cookies in the upper third of the oven.
2) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 350Â°.
3) To the work bowl of the food processor(use metal blade)add walnuts .
4) Pulse... - 48.6111
Eggless Fruit Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C (Gas Mark 4).
2. Grease a cake tin and line it with greaseproof paper to come an inch (2.5 cm) above the sides of the tin.
3. Brush the paper with melted fat.
4. In a bowl sift together the flour,... - 48.5884
Small Fruit Cakes
1 Preheat the oven to 350F.
2 Grease 3 small square cake tins and dust them with flour.
3 In a bowl, beat the condensed milk, milk, melted butter, essence and yellow color.
4 Gradually stir in the sifted flour, soda bicarbonate,... - 48.5158
Short Cut Fruit Cake
Grease and flour 6-cup ring mold.
In large bowl, stir together date filling from date bar mix and water.
Mix in dry crumbly mix, eggs, flour, baking powder, molasses, and spices thoroughly.
Fold in nuts, raisins, and cherries.
Spoon into mold.
Cover with... - 48.5158
Rich Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Grease a deep 9-inch round cake tin. Line it with a greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, mix butter and sugar. Beat till it gets light and fluffy. Beat in the black treacle.
4) Slowly beat in... - 48.464
Fresh Potato-fruit Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take 1/2 cup warm water and dissolve yeast in it.
3) Grease and flour 2 8-inch ring molds.
4) Take a large bowl and combine in it shortening, milk, 1/3 cup sugar, salt and potatoes in it. Cool the mixture... - 48.2616
Fruit And Cereal Coffee Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease square baking pan, 8 x 8 x 2 inches.
Mix cereal and orange juice in large mixing bowl; let stand until soft, about 2 minutes.
Mix in oil, egg and bananas.
Stir in flour, sugar, raisins, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
Spread in... - 48.2202
Coconut Fruit Cake
Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
Line greased 10-inch tube pan or two 9x5x2 1/2-inch loaf pans with heavy brown or waxed paper; grease again.
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy; add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Sift flour,... - 48.1981
Grandma Baston's Fruit Bread
1. In a small bowl, combine the currants, raisins and sultanas and cover with hot water. Leave the dried fruit for 2-3 hours or overnight, until re-hydrated and plump.
2. When swollen, drain the fruit and place on a baking sheet and place in the... - 48.1547
Gumdrop Fruit Cake
1. In a basin, sift together the flour, spices and salt. Keep aside
2. In to another basin, cut the gumdrops using a kitchen scissors. Combine with raisins and pecans (sauté them in a little butter). Dust mixture with a 2 spoons of the flour... - 48.1514
Fruit Cake Whole Wheat Flour
1) Prepare all fruits in right way.
2) Wash the raisins and place in covered flat pan in 350° oven for several minutes.
3) Preheat oven at 300°.
4) Steam apricots and prunes to soft, finely chop the apricots and prunes.
5) In a bowl,... - 48.1285
Holly Fruit Loaves
1) Preheat the oven to 275°F.
2) Lightly grease the eight small loaf pans 4 1/2X2 1/2X 1 1/2 and dust with flour.
3) In a large bowl, mix together candied fruits, raisins, and pecans.
4) Add in 1 cup of flour over the fruit mixture and... - 48.0389
Oats 'n Fruit Coffee Cake
Combine oats, 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon.
Stir in 2 tablespoons margarine; mix well.
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly spray 8 or 9-inch square baking pan with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
Beat 1 cup sugar and 1/4 cup margarine... - 47.9602
White Fruit Cake
1) In a bowl, combine the chopped fruit and nuts with 3/4 cup of the flour.
2) In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar well.
3) To this, sift together the flour and baking powder.
4) To this, alternately add floured fruit along... - 47.9101
Fruit And Nut Bars
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 4, 180°C (350°F).
2. Finely chop or mince fruit and nuts.
3. In a bowl combine with other ingredients.
4. Lightly grease an 18 cm x 18 cm (7 in x 7 in) square tin.
5. Press the mixture into it.
6. Bake for... - 47.9009
Dark Fruit Cake
1. Grease a 2 or 3 loaf tins with butter, dust with flour and line the bottoms with butter paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a basin, sift together the flour, and spices. Keep aside
4. In another basin, combine raisins,... - 47.9007
Coconut Fruit Drops
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients. Sieve and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine butter and sugar and using a wooden spoon beat till well combined.
4. Add vanilla... - 47.8283
Holiday Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 300° Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, toss fruits and nuts with ¼ cup flour until well coated.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together remaining flour, salt, soda, baking powder and spices.
4. Grease and flour a 9x5x3-inch loaf... - 47.812
Almond Fruit Cookies
1) Pre heat the oven by setting it to 400° F
2) Take a bowl and add shortening and sugar, creaming them well until fluffy and light.
3) Add the eggs along with maple flavoring and mix thoroughly.
4) Sift flour along with salt, nutmeg,... - 47.7884
Fruit Chip Cookies
In a large mixing bowl beat butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
Add brown sugar, granulated sugar, and baking soda; beat until combined.
Beat in eggs and vanilla until combined.
Beat in as much of the flour as you can with... - 47.7806
This crunchy Fruit Fritters is great to be served as a tea-time snack or even as a mid-day munch. At home, my folks even love this Fruit Fritters as an aftermeal dessert - so how to serve it is all up to you. So why not give this three-in-one fruit fritters a... - 47.7374
Fruit And Nut Loaf
1) Take a bread tin and grease and flour it. Keep it to warm.
2) Wash, clean and dry dates.
3) In a saucepan, warm milk, treacle and fat together until just melted.
4) Mix dry ingredients and sugar. Mix well.
5) Now add fruits and mix... - 47.7359
Merry Fruit Bread
1. Pre-heat an oven to 350ºF (180°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. Take a large bowl beat eggs until frothy. Whisk in sugar and oil. Now add in milk, vanilla and carrot. Stir well.
4. In a... - 47.6293
Ice Box Fruit Cake
1. Chop the fruit and peels and nuts
2. Grease 2-3 shallow pans with butter, and line with greased parchment or heavy paper.
3. In a large basin or pan, combine all the fruits, peels and nuts.
4. Sprinkle the spices over the fruit nut... - 47.6059
Large Dark Fruit Cake
1) In a bowl, beat egg yolks and mix them with molasses and grape juice.
2) In another bowl, combine butter and sugar and add it to the egg yolk mixture. Stir well.
3) Mix together fruit and nuts and add them to 1 cup flour. Warm it for 5 minutes in... - 47.6008
Dark Fruit Cake
1 Plump the raisins by washing the raisins then spreading out in a flat pan and cover.
2 Heat in 350°Fahrenheit oven until they become full and round.
3 Preheat the oven to 250°Fahrenheit.
4 Grease four 9 1/4 x 5 1/4 x 2 3/4-inch... - 47.5563
Fruit And Nut Bars
Melt chocolate in water in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly.
Add granulated sugar and stir until dissolved.
Cook and stir until mixture thickens, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Blend in 1/4 cup butter and the vanilla.
Mix... - 47.4727
Light Fruit Cake
Prepare pans by lining with 2 or 3 thicknesses of well-greased heavy brown paper; add layer of waxed paper.
Chop candied fruits, dates and nuts coarsely.
Mix fruits and nuts; set aside.
Cream butter and sugar; add eggs, almond extract, vanilla and lemon... - 47.3709
Noel Fruit Cookies(lebkuchen)
Beat egg; add brown sugar and beat till fluffy.
Stir in honey and molasses.
Sift together dry ingredients; add to first mixture; mix well.
Stir in fruits, peels, nuts.
Chill several hours or overnight.
On lightly floured surface, roll to 1/4 inch.
Cut in... - 47.3561
Fruit Snack Recipes By Category