- » Fruit Snack
Fruit Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit snack recipes.
Raw And Vegan Fruit And Veggie Salad With Applesauce Dressing
Rutabaga, the relative of the turnip is a root that not many people get down to eating. We see a rutabaga and wonder what to do with it! Watch this video to learn what to do with this healthy root veggie. This is a wonderful vegan and raw vegetable salad with... - 135.938
How To Make Grilled Fruit Skewers
When you want to make your outdoor barbeque party a grand success, you must be serving these grilled fruit skewers as dessert. You may use any combination of fresh fruits of your choice and put them in a skewer to grill. Serve on ice cream, to complete the... - 133.172
How To Make A Fruit Cake
Few things appeal to the taste buds as much as a rich and moist fruit cake. The yummy goodness goes well with coffee and tea and is also a perfect dessert. Sue McMohan, cookery editor of Women's Weekly, shares a simple recipe to make everyone's favorite cake,... - 132.112
Lunchbox Fruit And Chicken Skewers
All you mom's out there who fret at the though of preparing for next day's lunchbox have a reason to rejoice. The video has a very simple yet yummy and attractive recipe that your kids will relish and not run away from. Watch the video and pack their lunch... - 131.564
Betty's Festive Fruitcake Cookies ☆
These Fruitcake Cookies recipe is a must have this holiday season. Take a look at these rustic cookies that are oozing of the sweet flavor from the brandy soaked fruits. Try making these, your family and friends will be excited with its flavor. - 129.353
Look at these individual peach pies pockets that are simple to prepare. With their luscious peach filling, the tasty treats are a perfect snack to enjoy at home or picnics. See this video as Katie makes terrific pies that are absolutely delicious and... - 118.154
Apple And Pear Chips For Children
Making healthy snacks for your kids can be super easy. Here is a great recipe for Apple and Pear Chips that will surely have your kids eating them all up! - 114.514
Best Fruit Now - Prosecco Popsicles
How have you planned to beat the summer heat this time? If not have thought of something till now, watch this video here for some awesome strawberry treat. I am sure you will love this… - 114.434
Chocolate Fruit Dip Delight
Fruits can be enjoyed with in desserts, salads, ice-creams and as well as with great dips. Here is a recipe to make a creamy and cool Fruit Dip Delight an awesome dip to go along with choiceful mixture of fruits. Fun and enjoyment guaranteed with this one! - 113.461
Fruit And Nut Chocolate Candies
Thinking of an idea to make candies for kids, here is a recipe you can do using a microwave. Watch the chef showing how to make candies with nuts, strawberries, plums, apricots or pretzels and chocolate. Fragrant delicious snacks ready in minutes! - 111.884
Simple Fruit Cakes
Three ingredients is all it takes to be creative in the kitchen. This video is longer but the first part will wow you into making tons of different flavors. Great recipe for kids since no measuring is involved. - 111.391
Raspberry And Blackberry Lime Popsicles
1. In a bowl, add raspberries and simple syrup. Mash it well.
2. Pour juice of 1 lime in it. Mash, and pour water in it. Mix well.
3. Pour raspberry mixture in Popsicle mold, about ½ the way up.
4. Pop it in freezer for 1 ½ hours.
5. In the... - 111.054
Slushies are such refreshing summer treats for all the kids, and moms and dads too! On "cook with Adam", Adam does his Italian Ice recipe with his kid cousins! It is fun, simple and super yummy! So take out that blender and make some homemade fruit slushies... - 110.385
Fresh Juice Popsicles
Linda Kordich has a great idea for the summer; Lemonade & Strawberry Popsicles. You and your children will love making and eating them. All natural, no added sugar or preservatives needed. - 110.091
Raw Fruit Rollup
Getting your kids to eat healthy stuff can be such a challenge. This sweet treat is an under cover operation to get the kids to eat raw fruits. Which kid doesn’t love fruit rollups? But the packaged ones are loaded with yucky stuff like corn syrup, sugar,... - 109.202
Fruit Cocktail Cookies
Want to try something different from those regular cookie, then you should try this fruit cocktail cookie recipe. The lady chef here illustrates step by step instructions to make moist and delicious cookie full of molasses, raisins, chopped nuts and much... - 109.077
3 Fruit And 3 Veggie Dips
Are you expecting too many guests? Try these 3 Fruits and 3 Veggie Dips and bring on the party. All these dips are very simple and go really well with fruits, vegetables, chips or bread. Take a look and try it out in your next party. - 105.511
Making Scones And Fruit Scones
Looking for some simple yet delightful tea time snack? Watch this video on how to bake lovely, puffed up scones without any hassle at all. - 103.821
Snack Time Treat With Fresh Fruit And Dipping Sauce
Treat yourself to sumptuousness of seasonal fruits with a great dipping sauce. Betty presents a pure fruity delight drizzled with dipping sauce that makes for a great snack, dessert or treat. Watch the video recipe to learn how to make this lip-smacking fruit... - 102.379
Fruit On The Bottom Yogurt
Why buy fruit on the bottom yogurt, packed with sugar and fillers, when you can make it at home! Whether you make this for breakfast, school lunch, a snack or even as a healthy dessert, it's a fast, fresh and easy success. - 102.112
Buckwheat Cereal And Seed Snacks
Want to bite something healthy for breakfast instead of a shake? Check out Santiago showing how to make Raw Cereal and Snacks using fruits, seeds and milk substitutes. Great fuel for muscle building! - 101.67
Fruit Parfaits! 4th Of July Healthy Snack
If you kids almost always reach out for the candies in the fridge or cookie in the jar, then wouldn't it just be great if yould provide them healthier treats. This video recipe shows how yo can make yummy fruit parfait at home using seasonal fruits and treat... - 99.8621
Rainbow Fruit Kabobs And A Pot Of Gold For Dipping Delight
1. In skewers thread fruits alternatively , as desired.
2. In a bowl, add whipping topping, vanilla yogurt, crushed pineapple, coconut milk, mandarin, and vanilla extract. Mix it well.
3. Serve fruit kabobs with dipping delight. - 99.7471
Mixed Fruit Kebab With Chocolate Drizzle
Want to get your children to eat their fruit. Try the kebab method of getting them to skewer them and then eating them with a nice drizzle of chocolate. Alex, Sophie and mum show you how to get this goodness going! - 96.0283
Dry Fruit, Nuts And Chocolate Snack
On earth day, just to show how you appreciate the earth, you want to step on an adventure walk. So when you do what's the best snack to carry along! This video shows you what to carry and what to munch on! - 94.6639
Fruit Popsicle With Banana And Strawberries
For moms racking their brains for healthy summer time treats for kids this recipe is perfect. Fresh fruits go in this Popsicle that scores both on health and convenience. A perfect snack which kids can never say no to. - 93.4251
Gran Paula's Austrian Fruit Slice
If you enjoy sweets from around the world, then this will appeal to you. Here is the video of an Austrian sweet recipe prepared by Helen. Taught to her by her Austrian grandmother, Paula, she now passes on the recipe. A rich sweet that has dried fruit and... - 92.2092
Are you avoiding muffins because of your diet? What if you could bake your very own low fat fruit muffins? Sounds great, doesn’t it! Coach Christie shares with you a great recipe for a fruit muffin. Watch and learn. - 91.7616
German Quark Christ Stollen ( Fruitloaf )
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 338 degrees.
2) Put all the ingredients for the fruit loaf in a large bowl. Mix well and make into a dough.
3) On a table or the kitchen counter, sprinkle some flour and knead the dough on it for about 3... - 89.3884
Protein Plus Gojiberry Cookie
Are you always on a lookout for healthy cookie recipes to snack on? You have just hit the right page. Watch Chef Amy prepare these delicious and high protein cookie that you can easily prepare at home. The kids will love it too. Watch the video now. - 85.4509
Lip-smacking Holiday Meals And Snacks
With holiday season comes visitors and guests and the need to quickly put together quality and entertainment food. In this video, Chef Michael whomps up an array of lip smacking meals and snacks that are big-time crowd-pleaser. Plus, they are so quick and... - 84.9259
Fig And Date Newtons
Would you like to surprise your family with a yummy snack? Watch this video to learn an easy to make Fig and Date Newtons recipe. These bars are high on health and can easily be prepared at home. - 83.6882
Healthy Homemade Snacks For Kids
Smart snacking helps kid get the best of both nutrition and taste. Snacks with added nutrients can be a real boon to mothers who are forever worried about their child's nutrition intake. Amy presents a slew of healthy snack choices for kids that are not only... - 83.3707
Mixed Fruit Skewers And Cream Cheese With Pickle Sandwich
When it comes to fun ideas of snacks for kids, moms can never have enough. Peekaboo mom shares some easy to make yet nutritious ideas that can help with snack times. A mixed fruit skewer or a cream cheese and pickle sandwich scores both on color and taste and... - 82.161
Pineapple Mango Salsa
Any fruit lovers out there, chef Tina Jo has the perfect recipe for you. Check out the video of the delicious and unique Pineapple Mango Salsa. A great snack which is prepared in no time. Check it out. - 80.3744
Chocolate Nut And Dry Fruit Energy Snack
Ever wondered what to eat when the hunger pangs come? How about making your own energy pack of nuts and dry fruits so that your heart and brain are healthy! Its just a mix of ingredients! Watch the video and learn more! - 75.9936
Fruits are very healthy and tasty and everyone loves eating fruits. Check this video as our talented chef shows you how to make the yummy and delicious Dehydrated Apricots. A very simple and easy to prepare, and also a very unique dish. Everyone one should... - 69.688
Raw Fruit Roll Ups
Are you in search of an innovative recipe to match your raw food diet? Chef Dorothy shares her personal recipe to prepare these Raw Fruit Roll Ups. Serve them as a snack and they are sure to impress everyone. - 64.291
So these colorful popsicles always tempt you? Now you can prepare them in your own kitchen. Watch the chef share this easy to make popsicle recipe. Treat your kids and their friends to this tasty delight today. - 64.2033
Vegan Fruit Cake
This eggless and butterless cake brings a sigh of relief to those minding their waist. Vegans can also now enjoy a traditional style fruit cake. Indulge your sweet tooth for the first time with no worries of fat or calorie issues! - 54.1958
Eggless Mixed Fruit Cake
This fruit cake invites a variety of dried and fresh fruits. The mix of fruits has worked so well that you do not miss the eggs at all in the cake! - 52.4373
Holiday Fruit Cookies
Holiday Fruit Cookies...as the name suggests, is a delicious cookie filled with the goodness of fruits!! Made with dates, pecans and candied cherries, these cookies are thoroughly enjoyed by the kids. Best enjoyed with a warm glass of milk, these cookies are... - 51.91
Currant Fruit Cake
Currant fruit cakes are the best choice for the Christmas snacks. This cake recipe is a rather simple one and can be tried for this Christmas. Ready in about 30 minutes, you can bake it for special occasions. - 51.4545
Eggless Fruit Coffee Cake
This fruit cake is an impressive delight to celebrate those special days. Relish the goodness of mixed fruits with this simple to bake cake recipe. - 51.3594
Eggless Sponge Fruit Cake
This wonderfully simple eggless cake recipe is the next to the best pick for vegans. Enjoy this healthy way to snack that checks on your cholesterol levels! - 51.0231
Healthy Fruit Cake
This fruit cake recipe is a great combination of mixed fruits and nuts. It is not only delicious but also a healthier version of the typical pound cake. - 50.989
Holiday Fruit 'n' Nut Bread
1. Lightly grease an 8 1/2-inch X 4 1/2-inch bread pan.
2. Preheat oven to 325Â°F (165Â°C)
3. In a medium mixing bowl, combine first 6 ingredients.
4. In a large bowl, combine liquid ingredients and blend well.
5. Stir in dates,... - 50.5629
Chocolate Fruit Sticks
Chocolate Fruit Sticks is a wonderful snack, when you want to nibble on something between meals. It's easy to make and tastes awesome!! - 50.4121
Dark Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to 275-300 degree.
2) Cream shortening with sugar and stir in beaten eggs, coffee, and molasses.
3) Mix well, add spices to flour, and then stir in the mixture.
4) Stir in fruit and jam.
5) Take 2 pans, grease, and divide... - 49.2344
Brandied Fruit Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine dates, raisins and brandy and set aside.
3. In another large bowl, cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
4. In a small bowl, combine hot water and baking soda.
5. To the butter... - 49.1
Light Fruit Cake
Grease a 10" tube pan and line with brown paper and grease paper.
Combine almonds, cherries, raisins, citron, and pineapple; sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the flour.
Cream butter, gradually add sugar and beat until creamy.
Beat egg yolks well and add to butter... - 49.048
Almond Fruit Cookies
Almond Fruit Cookies are absolutely healthy and delicious snack that can also be served as light dessert. You can serve it with some whipped cream or ice cream and make it exotic. Almond fruit cookies can also be made with vegan ingredients and make it... - 49.0479
Let your tongue taste the somewhat different twist in this Fruit Fritters'! Yes, here's a simple, yet different recipe for your favorite Fruit Fritters'. Try it and relish! - 48.9121
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and sieve together. Keep aside.
3. Grease an 11 inch x 16 inch x 1 inch baking pan. Keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the fruits,... - 48.8529
Old Fashioned Fruit Cake Cookies
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. In a bowl, combine all the fruits and nuts and dredge them with ½ cup flour. This will prevent the fruit from sinking in the cookies. Keep aside
3. Sift flour, baking soda, and cinnamon... - 48.8186
Candied Fruit Loaf
1. In a large bowl, mix 2 cups of flour, undissolved yeast, 1/3 cup sugar, salt and ½ cup butter or margarine.
2. In a small saucepan heat water and milk, not scalding hot. Add flour mixture and vanilla. Using an electric mix beat at a medium... - 48.4381
Fruit Filled Bars
A simple to make recipe, this Fruit Filled Bars are normally a big hit with kids and adults alike. Try out this deliciously different recipe for Fruit Filled Bars and serve it to your loved ones - they'll simply love it! - 48.4068
Christmas Fruit Cake
With the festive season here, this Christmas fruitcake is just what I need to ring in the Christmas spirit. Time to put on those mittens and start with baking the Christmas goodies. Try it!! - 48.2513
Fruit Cake Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease and flour a baking sheet.
3. Cut fruit into medium-size pieces, sprinkle lightly with the 3 tablespoons flour and toss to coat fruit.
4. Mix well adding pecans.
5. In a bowl cream butter and sugar... - 48.2477
Christmas Fruit Cake Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
2. In a large bowl, place the oleo, butter and brown sugar. Cream well
3. Add the eggs, cinnamon, cloves, allspice, soda and milk and mix well
4. Add the flour while alternating with the whiskey
5. Add... - 48.2016
White Fruit Cake
1) In a bowl, combine the chopped fruit and nuts with 3/4 cup of the flour.
2) In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar well.
3) To this, sift together the flour and baking powder.
4) To this, alternately add floured fruit along... - 47.9554
Fruit And Nut Loaf
1) Take a bread tin and grease and flour it. Keep it to warm.
2) Wash, clean and dry dates.
3) In a saucepan, warm milk, treacle and fat together until just melted.
4) Mix dry ingredients and sugar. Mix well.
5) Now add fruits and mix... - 47.9509
White Holiday Fruit Cake
1. Grease bottom and walls of an 8-inch tube pan, line bottom with wax paper and butter paper as well.
2. Combine candied fruits, coconut, raisins, almonds and orange peel in large bowl.
3. Sift flour, baking powder and salt over fruit; mix... - 47.9418
Fruit Cake Unbleached White Flour
1) Preheat oven at 300°.
2) Use a 10 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan or 2 1-lb. coffee cans to grease bottom and sides and to line with oiled paper.
3) In large bowl, place Brazil nuts, walnuts, dates, orange and lemon peel, raisins, and... - 47.9373
Dark Fruit Cake
1. Grease a 2 or 3 loaf tins with butter, dust with flour and line the bottoms with butter paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a basin, sift together the flour, and spices. Keep aside
4. In another basin, combine raisins,... - 47.9237
Merry Fruit Bread
1. Pre-heat an oven to 350ºF (180°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. Take a large bowl beat eggs until frothy. Whisk in sugar and oil. Now add in milk, vanilla and carrot. Stir well.
4. In a... - 47.8148
Ice Box Fruit Cake
1. Chop the fruit and peels and nuts
2. Grease 2-3 shallow pans with butter, and line with greased parchment or heavy paper.
3. In a large basin or pan, combine all the fruits, peels and nuts.
4. Sprinkle the spices over the fruit nut... - 47.797
Holiday Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 300° Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, toss fruits and nuts with ¼ cup flour until well coated.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together remaining flour, salt, soda, baking powder and spices.
4. Grease and flour a 9x5x3-inch loaf... - 47.7473
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) Make dough for basic bread.
3) Mix together the raisins, walnuts and candied fruit.
4) Knead the mixture into the basic bread dough.
5) Shape the dough into two greased round pans.
6) Cover and let rise in a... - 47.706
Inexpensive Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a bowl, add butter, sugar and applesauce to combine.
3) In a bowl, place raisins and sift over 1 c. flour. Combine well.
4) Add the dry mixture into the first mixture.
5) Fold in nuts, spices, salt,... - 47.626
Short Cut Fruit Cake
Grease and flour 6-cup ring mold.
In large bowl, stir together date filling from date bar mix and water.
Mix in dry crumbly mix, eggs, flour, baking powder, molasses, and spices thoroughly.
Fold in nuts, raisins, and cherries.
Spoon into mold.
Cover with... - 47.6168
Almond Fruit Cookies
1) Pre heat the oven by setting it to 400° F
2) Take a bowl and add shortening and sugar, creaming them well until fluffy and light.
3) Add the eggs along with maple flavoring and mix thoroughly.
4) Sift flour along with salt, nutmeg,... - 47.5345
Oats 'n Fruit Coffee Cake
Combine oats, 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon.
Stir in 2 tablespoons margarine; mix well.
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly spray 8 or 9-inch square baking pan with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
Beat 1 cup sugar and 1/4 cup margarine... - 47.5162
Coconut Fruit Drops
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients. Sieve and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine butter and sugar and using a wooden spoon beat till well combined.
4. Add vanilla... - 47.5133
Red And Green Fruit Cake
Beat eggs all together in bowl, add sugar and beat a little more.
Add cream, beat and set aside.
Mix fruit and nuts together in a large bowl real well.
Pour egg mixture over nuts and fruit a little at a time mixing well after each addition.
Sift dry... - 47.5025
Gumdrop Fruit Cake
1. In a basin, sift together the flour, spices and salt. Keep aside
2. In to another basin, cut the gumdrops using a kitchen scissors. Combine with raisins and pecans (sauté them in a little butter). Dust mixture with a 2 spoons of the flour... - 47.4887
Cottage Fruit Bread
Combine flour, baking powder and salt; stir in can- died fruits and cherries.
Combine butter and sugar in electric mixer bowl; beat with mixer until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Blend in lemon rind... - 47.3944
Date No Bake Fruit Cake
1) Soak prunes in cold water and boil for 5 minutes.
2) Drain water and make small pieces from prunes.
3) Pit the dates and chop finely.
4) Soak apricots in boiling water for 3 minutes.
5) Drain water and slice into strips.
6) Soak raisins in... - 47.3561
Rich Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Grease a deep 9-inch round cake tin. Line it with a greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, mix butter and sugar. Beat till it gets light and fluffy. Beat in the black treacle.
4) Slowly beat in... - 47.3336
Large Dark Fruit Cake
1) In a bowl, beat egg yolks and mix them with molasses and grape juice.
2) In another bowl, combine butter and sugar and add it to the egg yolk mixture. Stir well.
3) Mix together fruit and nuts and add them to 1 cup flour. Warm it for 5 minutes in... - 47.3052
Rich Fruit Cake
Rich Fruit Cake is a well loved cake in my family. As Christmas nears everyone's longing for the rich fruit cake also increases. Try this wonderful Rich Fruit cake and you will understand why it is so addictive! - 47.2794
Honey Fruit Cake
Cover prunes and apricots with boiling water; let stand for 10 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Remove pits from prunes; chop prunes and apricots.
Combine dried fruits, nuts and candied fruits.
Cream short- ening and honey together; add eggs, one at a time, beating... - 47.2252
Applesauce Fruit Cake
1) In a pan boil applesauce, shortening and sugar together for 5 minutes. Stir in between. Keep aside to cool.
2) Take four (1 pound) coffee cans and line them with waxed paper.
3) In a 3 quart mixing bowl, combine fruit and nuts together.
4) Combine... - 47.187
Fruit Cake Whole Wheat Flour
1) Prepare all fruits in right way.
2) Wash the raisins and place in covered flat pan in 350° oven for several minutes.
3) Preheat oven at 300°.
4) Steam apricots and prunes to soft, finely chop the apricots and prunes.
5) In a bowl,... - 47.1563
Fruit And Cereal Coffee Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease square baking pan, 8 x 8 x 2 inches.
Mix cereal and orange juice in large mixing bowl; let stand until soft, about 2 minutes.
Mix in oil, egg and bananas.
Stir in flour, sugar, raisins, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
Spread in... - 47.1388
Candied Fruit Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, mix flour and soda.
3. Grease cookie sheets with cooking spray or butter.
4. In a large mixing bowl, cream Crisco and brown sugar.
5. Add eggs and buttermilk; stir well.
6. Stir... - 47.1241
Spicy Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Grease a 7-inch square cake tin. Line with a greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) Into a bowl, sift the flour and salt. Add in pieces of butter. Mix into a crumbly mixture.
4) Add in sugar, dried fruit,... - 46.9942
1. In a bowl, add flour, bran cereal, baking powder, salt and mix well.
2. In another bowl, cream together butter, cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Blend in the egg, lemon juice, zest and beat well.
3. Add the flour mix to the creamed mixture and... - 46.9707
Small Fruit Cakes
1 Preheat the oven to 350F.
2 Grease 3 small square cake tins and dust them with flour.
3 In a bowl, beat the condensed milk, milk, melted butter, essence and yellow color.
4 Gradually stir in the sifted flour, soda bicarbonate,... - 46.8113
Fruit Chip Cookies
In a large mixing bowl beat butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
Add brown sugar, granulated sugar, and baking soda; beat until combined.
Beat in eggs and vanilla until combined.
Beat in as much of the flour as you can with... - 46.7582
Light Fruit Cake
Prepare pans by lining with 2 or 3 thicknesses of well-greased heavy brown paper; add layer of waxed paper.
Chop candied fruits, dates and nuts coarsely.
Mix fruits and nuts; set aside.
Cream butter and sugar; add eggs, almond extract, vanilla and lemon... - 46.6076
Nut And Fruit Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking pan.
3. In a bowl, combine eggs and vanilla.
4. Beat until well blended.
5. Add sugar slowly and blend well.
6. In a separate bowl, sift all the dry ingredients together.
7. Add the... - 46.5731
Dark Fruit Cake
1 Plump the raisins by washing the raisins then spreading out in a flat pan and cover.
2 Heat in 350°Fahrenheit oven until they become full and round.
3 Preheat the oven to 250°Fahrenheit.
4 Grease four 9 1/4 x 5 1/4 x 2 3/4-inch... - 46.5574
Family Fruit Cake
1. Let the oven heat to 325°F (170°C/Gas 3) and grease and line an 18 cm (7 in) round tin.
2. Combine the flour, baking powder and spices together.
3. In a separate bowl, cream the fat and sugar together until light and fluffy.
4. Put... - 46.5394
Jazz up your fruit for a school snack or an afternoon treat with this creamy spread. - 46.5339
Holly Fruit Loaves
1) Preheat the oven to 275°F.
2) Lightly grease the eight small loaf pans 4 1/2X2 1/2X 1 1/2 and dust with flour.
3) In a large bowl, mix together candied fruits, raisins, and pecans.
4) Add in 1 cup of flour over the fruit mixture and... - 46.4544
Mini Fruit Cakes
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Lightly grease eight tiny angel-cake pans or eight 5-ounce custard cups.
3) In a saucepan, place together butter or margarine, brown sugar, fruit cocktail, raisins, and 1/4 cup of the rum.
4) Place the... - 46.4536
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4.
Mix together the fruit (having washed the cherries) coat in a little of the flour.
Mix the remaining flour and baking powder, then rub in the fat until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the sugar.
Stir in the... - 46.4375
Fresh Potato-fruit Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take 1/2 cup warm water and dissolve yeast in it.
3) Grease and flour 2 8-inch ring molds.
4) Take a large bowl and combine in it shortening, milk, 1/3 cup sugar, salt and potatoes in it. Cool the mixture... - 46.4141
Fruit Snack Recipes By Category