- » Fruit Skewers
Fruit Skewers Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit skewers recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit skewers recipes.
How To Make Grilled Fruit Skewers
When you want to make your outdoor barbeque party a grand success, you must be serving these grilled fruit skewers as dessert. You may use any combination of fresh fruits of your choice and put them in a skewer to grill. Serve on ice cream, to complete the... - 133.172
Magic Fruit Wands
Happy 4th of July! With Independence Day right around the corner, here is a fun recipe to make with your kids. These magic wands are fun to make and are great healthy treat for enjoying the fireworks. You and your kids will love these! - 118.526
1. Drain the pineapple chunks and store the syrup for future.
2. In the reserved syrup, add honey, brandy, and fresh or dried mint.
3. Take a shallow dish and place pineapple, apple, pear, and nectarine pieces.
4. Stir in the honey mixture.
5. Place... - 37.6521
Shrimp And Fruit Skewers
Combine 1/2 cup orange juice, 1/4 cup vinegar, 1/4 cup salad oil, 1/4 cup soy sauce, and 1/2 tea spoon salt.
Use 8 ounces fresh or frozen shelled shrimp.
Thaw frozen shrimp.
Pour mixture over shrimp in shallow dish; chill 1 hour.
Remove shrimp from... - 28.8515
Maple Fruit Skewers
Thread fruit alternately onto 8 wooden skewers.
Place on a jellyroll pan.
Brush with 1 tablespoon syrup.
Bake at 350Â° for 5 minutes; tum and baste with remaining syrup.
Bake an additional 5 minutes.
Serve hot. - 28.0352
You May Also Like!
Grilled Fruit Skewers
1. Wooden skewers will need to be soaked in cold water before using for at least half an hour
2. Cut the fruit the way you want and thread it on to eight skewers
3. In a small pan over low heat, melt butter and sugar; add in the rum nad stir
4. Brush... - 32.1843
Broiled Fruit On Skewers
Broiled Fruit On Skewers is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Broiled Fruit On Skewers; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 32.2783
Betty's 4th Of July Chocolate-drizzled Fruit Skewers
1. Line a baking tray with parchment or wax paper and set aside.
2. In a bamboo skewer, thread a strawberry, a cube of cake, and 3 blueberries.
3. Push them down to the place where you are holding the skewer. Repeat this pattern leaving... - 0
Lamb Sosatie & Fruit Skewers
Place meat cubes in a bowl.
In a pan, combine vinegar, jam, curry powder, sugar, pepper, chile peppers, onion, garlic, and bay leaves; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat, cool, and pour mixture through a strainer onto meat cubes.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 to... - 38.5694
Papaya Skewers With Passion Fruit
1. Cut the papayas in half and scoop out the seeds. Peel and cut the flesh into even-size chunks. Thread the chunks on to six bamboo skewers.
2. Halve eight of the passion fruit or kiwi fruit and scoop out the insides. Puree for a few seconds in a blender or... - 32.1863
Skewered Ham And Fruit
Thread apples, ham, and pineapple alternately on skewers.
For sauce, combine remaining ingredients.
Broil ham and fruit over low coals, 12 to 15 minutes, brushing often with sauce.
Use a rotating skewer, or turn skewers frequently during broiling. - 28.535
Sausage & Fruit Skewers
Place sausage in a wide frying pan and add water to cover.
Bring water to boiling, then reduce heat, cover, and simmer gently for 20 minutes; drain and set aside.
Peel and core pineapple; cut into 3/4 inch cubes; set aside.
Cut cantaloupe in half, peel and... - 33.0599
Fruit Skewers With Yogurt Dip
1. Push a grape, a piece of pineapple and a strawberry on to a skewer or rounded lollipop stick. Continue until all the fruit is used up.
2. Mix together the Greek yogurt, wheat germ and yogurt drink. - 24.0029
Grilled Honey Fruit Skewers
Slice each nectarine into 8 wedges, and place wedges in a large bowl.
Peel and slice each banana into 8 slices.
Add banana and pineapple to nectarine wedges.
Pour lemon juice over fruit mixture, and toss well.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Soak 16 (6-inch)... - 42.415
Mixed Fruit Skewers And Cream Cheese With Pickle Sandwich
When it comes to fun ideas of snacks for kids, moms can never have enough. Peekaboo mom shares some easy to make yet nutritious ideas that can help with snack times. A mixed fruit skewer or a cream cheese and pickle sandwich scores both on color and taste and... - 82.161
Fruity Grilled Skewers
Are you in search of an all new dessert idea for your weekend party? Watch Chef Tse prepare these wonderful fruity grilled skewers now. This recipe is absolutely drool worthy, don't give this one a miss. - 110.633
Fruit Skewers Recipes By Category