- » Fruit Side Dish
Fruit Side Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit side dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit side dish recipes.
Exotic Rice With Tropical Fruits
Exotic rice with tropical fruits, as the name sounds funky, it will blow you away with its amazing taste and texture. The rice tastes awesome and hither and thither there are pieces of fruit which keep surprising your tantalizing taste buds. A nice dish for... - 134.26
Quick & Easy Marmalade
If you have loads of oranges, then this marmalade is the best dish to make. It is not only simple but tasty as well. Try this recipe and impress your family members. - 124.647
Sweet And Spicy Green Salad
Now for a green salad! This dish is going to be a bit different than your normal preparation. This salad calls for the use of “spicy greens.” The salad also has a mix of fruits, giving it that perfect blend of spicy and sweet. Watch Katherine as she... - 124.57
Fruit & Yogurt Elbow Salad
Who knew fruit and pasta would make such terrific pairing? This unique, kid-friendly salad is a delicious choice for a Summer picnic. But, it also makes a fantastic breakfast. - 123.646
Strawberry, Cantaloupes And Blue Berry Fruit Salad
If you are look for a healthy treat, fruit salads are the way to go. Cathy tosses up a healthy, nutritious fruit salad using the freshest of berries and fruits and yummy mayonnaise dressing. What better way to enjoy healthy servings of fruit even while... - 115.146
Dry Fruit And Walnut Rice
Dry fruit and walnut rice is an exotic way of turning a simple steamed rice into an exotic, rich and tempting dish. No matter what you eat with this rice, it tastes all the more better as the rice changes its flavor. Watch the video for simple steps of... - 112.758
Tropical Fruit Salad With Pineapple Cloud
Searching for a perfect fruit salad to satisfy your craving, search no more. Chef Betty shows us how to make the delicious and tasty Tropical Cloud Fruit Salad in Pineapple. Once you start eating, you just won't stop. - 111.992
Oven Roasted Acorn Squash With Brandied Fruit
Most Acorn Squash recipes call for roasting it as the process brings out the flavors of the vegetable. Here's one more recipe where the squash is roasted and then served with a sweet fruit mixture. Try this if you are a squash lover and relish unusual... - 110.488
Sweet Potato And Banana Mash
This Sweet Potato and Banana Mash is a no guilt Thanksgiving side dish full of health benefits. Watch this video for the exact recipe for this wonder dish. It's abundant in necessary nutrients and it's delicious! Enjoy this festive season while you enjoy this... - 108.921
Fruit Salad In Lemon Oil
How nice will it be if the food that you are eating tells you everything about its benefits? This video recipe does exactly the same as the Chefs tell you how all the fruits and vegetables used in this recipe help your body get the nutrition it needs and it... - 108.821
Lynn demonstrates how to make a great salad that is perfect for a side dish for any meal, especially a holiday dinner. - 108.428
Dry fruits and nuts are a staple of the Arabic kitchen and here is a recipe of khoshaf that is a dessert beverage that displays the true colors of the middle eastern culture. It is cool and refreshing and perfect for a hot summer day. Take a look at the video... - 107.215
Tangy Spinach Salad With Fruit
Don’t you just love a spinach salad? A super healthy salad, this is full of cancer fighting compounds. The salad also has Brazil nuts which are really healthy for you. Watch Katherine as she put together this great colorful salad. - 106.595
A delicious and quick fruit dip that you can use with strawberries, grapes, or whatever fruit you desire. This is great for parties, family dinners or just to keep in the refrigerator and snack on with fruit when you get the munchies. - 103.66
Raw Thai Fruit Salad
Love fruits? Here's a great way to include them in your diet. Watch this video now and learn how to prepare this delicious Tahi Fruit Salad. We bet your family will love it too. Watch the video now. - 100.927
Whether you are vegan or health freak or someone who always have salad in the meal menu, this recipe will give you a delicious twist to you salad. Chef Manjula has an interesting and colorful fruit salad on the platter. The secret ingredient to this dish is... - 100.459
Spicy Maple Syrup With Cranberry
Gorgeous autumn recipe. This video prepares maple syrup with cranberry but with a mild touch of spice. It is a very special seasonal recipe for the holidays. Maple syrup adds a pleasant sweetness to pumpkin pancakes. - 100.114
Keyra makes a fresh fruit salad. Grapes, strawberries, plums, pineapple, orange juice, lime juice, lime zest. - 99.2045
Healthy Fresh Fruit Salad Tossed With Salad Greens
When mercury rises and appetite drops, something as light, filling and healthy as fresh fruit salad can keep you going. In this recipe video, Betty shares her all time favorite fruit salad recipe that makes for a refreshing change to all the mayo laden raw... - 98.4388
Bulgur Salad With Cashews, Oranges And Fresh Herbs
Flecked with fresh herbs, oranges and cashews, this easy-to-make, make-ahead dainty salad helps fight belly fat and makes for a perfect addition to your weeknight dinner. Camilla Saulsbury shares her favorite bulgur recipe with us in the video here. Using the... - 98.145
Looking for a nice dinner ideas? Then take a look at this grilled peach recipe. Watch the video to see simple tips the chef shares for making a mouth watering side dish with pecans, peaches and fresh orange juice. Definitely a perfect summer time dish idea! - 96.1241
Healthy Green Papaya Salad
Green papaya salad would be the perfect answer if you would like to satiate your taste buds with something that is so Thai. This can be paired with noodles or fried rice to make a typical Thai fair. So head to the kitchen and make this simple dish in minutes. - 95.0767
Chutney is a wonderful way to use and preserve fruit when it’s in season. This recipe shows you how easy to make and how truly delicious homemade chutney can be. You’ll love the mouth watering kitchen aroma and the special compliment this is to just about... - 90.1975
Fruit Smoothie And Vegetable And Feta Bruschetta
Looking for a wholesome, healthy recipe that will yield yummy treats? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to whip up two treats that are easy to make and good for your health! - 89.6468
Raw Fruit And Veggies Salad With Persimmon Dressing
Would you like to try a yummy salad recipe that matches your raw food diet parameters? Watch this video now to learn a fabulous Fruits and Veggies Salad with Persimmon Dressing recipe. This recipe never fails to impress as a side dish. - 82.3869
Fruit And Nut Salad
Want to try a yummy and innovative salad today? This recipe might just come handy. Watch this video to learn a totally scrumptious Fruit and Nut Salad recipe. This one is sure to impress all. - 80.0542
Pear Salad Dressing, Catfish Rub And Falafel Sandwich
Looking to whomp up something super delicious for your backyard bash? Try these easy-to-make pear salad dressing and catfish rub. Chef Bhal Dave uses choicest yet easily available ingredients to make innovative yet mouth-watering delicacies that are sure... - 78.6348
Got fridge stocked up with fruits and need some quick fix before they rotten. Then take a look at this fruit salad recipe where the chef combines couple of fruits together and top it with lemon juice to make an excellent and healthy salad in no time. Watch... - 74.4417
Cucumber Fruit Soup
The taste of this very Cucumber Fruit Soup recipe has played on my mind so much that I hardly ever go for any other Cucumber Fruit Soup recipe. A yummy Side Dish dish that I recommend to my friends is this recipe of Cucumber Fruit Soup. Caring is all about... - 50.0902
Its surprising to know that you have not tried my Fruit Kabobs recipe yet. The primary ingredient in this is Fruits. It is an effortless Side Dish. Do let me know how you've liked my Fruit Kabobs. Feedback keeps me mobilized and motivates me to try out novel... - 49.5988
Fresh Fruit Salad
1) Core the apples and reserve the skin. Dice the appled into cubes of 1/2-inch.
2) Cut the pears into halves and use a teaspoon to scoop out the cores. Dice into cubes and place them in a bowl. Sprinkle with lemon juice right away.
3) Cut the... - 48.7927
Fruit Salad With Mint Ricotta Whip
1) Blend ricotta cheese in food processor or blender for 2 minutes or till a smooth mixture forms.
2) Return the mixture to a small bowl.Keep the ricotta mixture aside for later use.
3) In a large mixing bowl, mix together peach, papaya,... - 48.6462
Fruit And Crab Salad
Fruit And Crab Salad is a old fashion but very delicious. The seafood lover just relishes munching fruit and crab salad. The prefect amalgamation of mayonnaise, hot sauce and mustard gives the fruit and crab salad a mouth watering taste. - 48.5566
Braided Fruit Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Lightly grease a baking dish.
3) Take a saucepan and combine in it milk, sugar, salt and shortening. Heat through.
4) Allow the mixture turn lukewarm.
5) Add yeast and stir until completely dissolved.
6)... - 48.101
Sunshine Fruit Salad
1. In a wide shallow salad bowl, lay the crisp and fresh salad greens.
2. Scatter the melon balls, orange sections and onion rings on top of the greens.
3. Cover with cling film and refrigerate until ready to serve.
4. In a jar with tight fitting lid... - 48.0481
Creamy Fruit Salad
1) Drain pineapples and reserve juice for later.
2) Add enough water to pineapple juice for making 1 cup of liquid.
3) Take a heavy saucepan and combine together diluted pineapple juice, lemon juice, sugar, flour and yolks in it. Mix well.
4) Cook over... - 47.8305
Fruit Salad Platter
Prepare the fruit and chill it well.
Cut the melons into balls or into 3/4-inch cubes, and brush the apple slices with lemon juice to prevent darkening.
Cover a large chilled platter with crisp lettuce leaves and lay the fruit in rows on the... - 47.7332
Grilled Chicken Fruit Salad
1 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 Place the chicken on the grill and cook for 5-7 minutes.
3 Cut into small cubes when cool.
4 In a large bowl, add chicken, grapes, celery, onion and walnuts.
5 ... - 47.5118
1. Place the sugar and 300 ml/ 1/2 pint of water in a small pan and heat, gently stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Bring to the boil and simmer for 2 minutes. Once a syrup has formed, remove from the heat and allow to cool.
2. Using a sharp knife, cut... - 47.4094
Malt Fruit Bread
1. Grease a 9"X5" loaf tin
2. In a basin, sift the flour, soda bicarb and baking power; add sugar to it
3. In a pan warm the syrup, malt and milk; make sure the heat is turned low
4. Cool this milk mixture, add it to the flour along... - 47.3271
Fruit Stuffed Duckling
Fruit Stuffed Duckling brings a genuniely unique flavor of the duckling. I found this dish simple and easy to cook and at the same time the result was extremely tasty and filling. The Fruit Stuffed Duckling is clearly something we can easily cook at home. - 47.2917
Mixed Fruit Tzimmes
1. Preheat oven at 350° F.
2. Wash the apricots, pears and prunes. Soak all in cold water and cover for 1 hour. Drain.
3. In a Dutch oven or casserole, take meat. Brown it over medium flame.
4. Add salt and pepper.
5. Place fruit,... - 47.2737
Fruit Sauced Stir Fry
For sauce, stir together water, Frozen Juice Concentrate Option, soy sauce, cornstarch, chicken bouillon granules, and ground ginger.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) If... - 47.2332
Whole Wheat Fruit Slice
1) Heat the oven to (220°C/425°F or Gas Mark 7).
2) Grease the baking sheet.
3) In a bowl, put the yeast, sugar, milk and water.
4) Add 50 g/2 oz/1/2 cup flour and stir until evenly blended.
5) Leave in a warm place for 10 to 15... - 47.2093
Welsh Fruit Bread
1) Warm a bread bowl in water for some time.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
3) In the bread bowl, add the warm water. Beat it into the sugar and yeast.
4) Beat the mixture once again after adding the 81% flour till a... - 47.2045
Orange Cream Fruit Salad
Cut each pineapple in half lengthwise.
Cut each half lengthwise into thirds.
Remove pineapple from shell leaving shell intact.
Cube pineapple; reserve shell for serving.
In large bowl combine cubed pineapple and all remaining salad ingredients; set aside.
In... - 47.1203
Delicious Fruit Salad
Try this alluring Delicious Fruit Salad recipe. An easily prepared salad, this Delicious Fruit Salad is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 46.9944
Hot Sherried Fruit Compote
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Use a buttered 2-quart baking dish to arrange fruit in layers.
3) In a 1-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
4) Add flour, one tablespoon at a time, stirring well after each addition.
5) Pour in... - 46.9944
Buttermilk Pancakes With Fruit Compote
To make the compote: In a small saucepan, combine the peaches or nectarines, apricot nectar or orange juice, preserves, ginger, and cinnamon.
Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, or until the fruit is soft.
Add the blackberries and cook for another 2... - 46.9847
Rich Fruit Sponge
Grease a 900-ml (1 1/2-pint) basin.
Mix together in a bowl all the dry ingredients except the sugar.
Soften the butter in a bowl and beat in the sugar until it is light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in the eggs and milk.
Carefully fold in the dry ingredients and... - 46.899
Fruit And Vegetable Rice Pilaf
1) In a pot, add raisins and water.
2) Place a lid over and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, till the raisins soften.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) In a saucepan, add in the next 6 ingredients and mix.
5) Place a lid and allow to boil.
6) Lower the... - 46.8648
Remove the stems from the pears and figs; place in a bowl with the prunes.
Pour the water over the fruit and allow to soften overnight.
Next day, pour off the water; cut the fruit into small dice, and return to the bowl.
Coarsely chop the walnuts and... - 46.8537
Holiday Fruit Salad
This holiday fruit salad is a lovely gelatin fruit salad. Made with strawberry, pineapple and bananas with strawberry flavored gelatin, the holiday fruit salad is made with added cream cheese to it. With added sour cream, this holiday fruit salad is chilled... - 46.8332
Yam Fruit Salad
1.Peel the yams and cut it in cubes.
2.If using canned, drain and cut in cubes.
3.Peel the bananas and slice them.
4.Cut apples in cubes.
5.In a bowl, mix yams, bananas, apples and grapes.
6.Mix honey, mayonnaise and lemon juice and... - 46.8076
Fruit Glazed Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven.
1) Take a medium bowl and combine crumbs, butter, and powdered sugar and mix well.
2) Take a 10-inch springform pan, pour the mixture in it and set aside.
3) Take a large mixing bowl and whip cream cheese until soft and... - 46.7662
Place raisins and currants in a bowl; cover with hot water.
Let stand for about 30 minutes.
Drain; place on absorbent paper.
Cream butter in bowl.
Add sugar gradually; mix well.
Stir in grated rind and nutmeg.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each... - 46.6895
Fruit Stuffed Pork Chops
About 1 hour and 30 minutes before serving: Preheat oven to 425°F.
Trim excess fat from chops.
Along fat side of each chop, cut pocket, almost to bone.
Combine raisins, celery, green pepper, onion, apple and ginger.
Fill each pocket with about 1 tablespoon... - 46.5215
Festive Fruit Salad
In a saucepan, combine sugar and flour.
Stir in milk and pineapple until blended.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
Remove from the heat; add butter.
In a bowl, combine the apples,... - 46.4787
Hot Fruit Casserole
This recipes is for a hot casserole of dried fruits. It is sweet and tangy due to some of the dried fruits included such as apricots. It has one of those great crispy macaroon-based cookie toppings on it. It is served as an accompaniment to the main meal. - 46.4722
Chicken Salad With Fruit
Save the outer leaves of the lettuce and romaine to line the serving bowl, and break the rest up into a large bowl.
Add to the bowl the celery, chicken, Vi cup of the pineapple, and stir well with the French dressing and mayonnaise blended.
At... - 46.4252
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 46.4115
Thai Fruit Platter With Coconut Sauce
1)Peel pineapple, lichi and mango.
2)Cut mango into long pieces.
3)Cut water melon and musk melon and deseed.
4)Slice banana and star fruit. Brush sliced banana with lemon juice,
5)Make sauce by mixing coconut milk and sauce together.
6)Place... - 46.3027
Mixed Fruit Soup
Why a gourmet? Anybody can judge how appetizing and flavorful Mixed Fruit Soup is. This Mixed Fruit Soup is never going to fail as a Side Dish. I hope that this Mixed Fruit Soup recipe is suited to your tastes and wish you luck in preparing it. - 46.1963
Sour Cream Fruit Drops
1) Preheat the oven to 350º F.
2) Mix butter, eggs and sugar, creaming well and add in vanilla.
3) Mix together all the dry ingredients, saving 1/2 cup flour.
4) Sprinkle the saved flour over fruit and nuts and stir well.
5) Add sour... - 46.1685
Cheesy Fruit Salad
1. In a bowl, take water and microwave it on high for 1 1/2 minutes.
2. In 12x8-inch glass dish, combine jello, juice, pineapple, and apricots. Mix well.
3. Top it with marshmallows. Refrigerate until congealed.
4. In another bowl, add sugar, flour,... - 46.1473
Little White Fruit Cake
Cream shortening and sugar until light.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Sift 1 1/2 cups flour, the salt, and baking powder.
Add alternately with pineapple juice to first mixture.
Dust fruits with remaining flour.
Add fruits,... - 46.0451
Cottage Cheese Fruit And Vegetable Salad
Wash and clean grapes.
Rub with few drops of oil to give them shine.
Peel banana and slice.
Sprinkle a little lemon juice so the banana does not discolour.
Add salt, pepper, mayonnaise and onion to cottage cheese and fill in a greased ring mould.
Chill the... - 45.9761
Fruit Salad Platter
Drain plums, reserving syrup; chill plums.
Add water to syrup to make 1 1/2 cups.
Combine sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon; blend in syrup.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Cook 1 minute.
Stir in lemon juice and food coloring.
Cool; blend in salad... - 45.8585
Four Star Cabbage 'n' Fruit Salad
1. In a salad bowl, place the shredded cabbage and toss with the oil until well coated.
2. Open up the orange, separate the section and remove all membranes; do the same with grapefruit.
3. Add the orange and grapefruit sections to the cabbage.
4. Toss... - 45.8558
Holiday Fruit Bread
Cream together butter and sugar.
Blend in bananas, eggs, and vanilla.
Sift together flour and baking soda.
Blend into creamed mixture.
Mix in chocolate pieces, cherries, and nuts.
Fill 5 well-greased and floured 10 1/2-ounce soup cans half full of... - 45.8035
Combine vinegars in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer to reduce liquid to about 1/2 cup (125 mL).
Add wine, orange juice concentrate, fruit, bell peppers, sugar replacement, peppercorns, and bay leaf.
Cook until fruit is... - 45.7527
Ham And Fruit Hors D'oeuvre
Ham And Fruit Hors D'Oeuvre is a simply delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly tempting recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this Ham And Fruit Hors D'Oeuvre. - 45.6798
Minted Fruit Salad
Combine the sugar, water, lemon juice, anise seeds, mint, salt and brandy in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Boil for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover and steep for 10 minutes.
Cool to lukewarm.
Chill, covered, for 2 hours or until cold.
Place the... - 45.6789
Cucumber And Fruit Salad
1) Thinly slice cucumber.
2) In a bowl, put the cucumber slices.
3) Peel orange, remove seeds and cut flesh into small pieces.
4) Peel melon, remove seeds and cut flesh into thin slices.
5) Combine orange and melon with cucumber and... - 45.6382
Couscous Fruit Salad
1. Take a saucepan and add pineapple-orange juice, mace and cinnamon to it.
2. Allow to heat till mixture comes to boil.
3. Add couscous and stir well.
4. Cover and take off from heat.
5. Keep aside and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
6. Using a spoon,... - 45.5849
Spinach Salad With Fruit And Beef
1) Discard any extra fat from the steak.
2) Broil the steak, keeping it 6-inches fron the source of heat. Cook for about 6 to 7 minutes on each side for rare cooked and longer for medium rare.
3) Make diagonal slices across the steak to get thin... - 45.4804
Almond Fruit Bread
1.Beat egg whites and almond essence until soft peaks form.
Add caster sugar, a spoonful at a time, beating well after each addition.
2.Fold in flour, almonds, cherries, pineapple, apricots and ginger.
Spoon mixture into a lightly greased and lined 25 cm x 8... - 45.4717
Spicy Fruit Salad
Advance preparation: In medium saucepan combine undrained pineapple tidbits, un-drained pear halves, and lemon juice.
Tie stick cinnamon and whole cloves in cheese cloth bag; add to fruit mixture.
Bring mixture to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 8 to 10... - 45.341
Delighted Fruit Salad
In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, flour and salt.
Gradually stir in pineapple juice.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Stir a small amount of the hot mixture into the eggs; return all to the pan, stirring constantly.
Bring to a gentle boil; cook and... - 45.338
Fresh Fruit Salad
1) Heat water and stir sugar in low heat.
2) After cooling add lemon juice.
3) Store in a rigid container.
4) Mix with all the fruit and serve.
5) Add frozen strawberries to the fruit salad half an hour before serving.
Keep covered in... - 45.2566
Frosted Fruit Mold
Frosted fruit mold is a lime gelatin fruit mold made with mixed fruits. Combined with cream and cheese, with lemon and lime beverage to taste, the frosted fruit mold is best served chilled with grated parmesan as topping. - 45.2124
Fresh Fruit Salad
1. Prepare the fruit. Use a gadget to plunge pits of cherries.
2. Mix the fruits except bananas with almond extracts and juice.
3. Toss very gently.
4. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 60 minutes so that the flavors are well blend.
5. Serve... - 45.1989
Frosted Fruit Salad
Dissolve jello in hot water; add cold water.
Add fruits & marshmallows.
Pour into large baking dish and chill until firm.
Then spread with topping.
Topping:In a little saucepan, combine egg, flour, margarine, sugar and pineapple juice.
Stir... - 45.1981
Ginger Ale Fruit Salad
Soften the gelatin in cold water and dissolve in boiling water.
Stir in the sugar, salt, ginger ale, and lemon juice.
Chill until the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
Fold in the whipped cream, grapes, pineapple, and nuts.
Chill until firm.
Unmold... - 45.0306
Indonesian Fruit And Vegetable Salad
1) In a bowl, place together sugar, salt, vinegar and oil.
2) Using whisk beat the sugar mixture until well mixed.
3) Cover the bowl and refrigerate until needed.
4) Peel all the fruits and vegetables.
5) Cut the fruits and vegetables... - 44.9913
Cottage Cheese, Fruit Souffle Salad
Delve into this Cottage Cheese, Fruit Souffle Salad which is a sure hit for the rest of the season. Follow this extremely simple recipe for Cottage Cheese, Fruit Souffle Salad and enjoy it with your loved ones! - 44.9128
Chicken And Fruit Salad
1) Take a pan and add salted water to it.
2) Cook the hen in the saline water by simmering it until tender.
3) Drain the excess water and cool.
4) Remove the skin of the chicken and de-bone it.
5) Remove the chicken meat from the bones and cut it into... - 44.8777
Spiced Fruit Salad
1) In a serving dish, place the jicama, cucumbers, papaya, pineapple, kiwis, apple and mango. Lightly toss.
2) In a food processor, place peanuts to chop coarsely. Add the chile peppers, brown sugar and tamarind liquid and process to prepare a thick,... - 44.8687
Molded Citrus Fruit Salad
This Molded Citrus Fruit Salad are such wonderful things that you would surely love to have. Try out this brilliant exotic recipe for Molded Citrus Fruit Salad and surprise your loved ones! - 44.8624
Cardamom Fruit Bread
Scald milk and pour over sugar, salt, cardamom, and butter in a large bowl.
Cool to lukewarm.
Soften yeast in water; stir into milk mixture.
Beat in egg and 2 cups of the flour to make a smooth batter.
Cover and let stand 20 minutes.
Mix together the candied... - 44.8466
Pork Stew With Fruit
In 3-quart casserole, combine pork, water, bay leaf, thyme, oregano, cloves, salt, and pepper.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 10 minutes or till boiling.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 45 minutes or till tender.
Drain, reserving 1 1/2 cups broth.
Rinse, drain,... - 44.789
24 Hour Fruit Salad
Thaw cherries, if frozen.
Remove crown from pineapple; peel.
Remove eyes and core.
Cut pineapple into 1-inch chunks .
Peel and section oranges over a bowl to catch juice; reserve 2 tablespoons of the juice.
For custard, in heavy saucepan combine reserved... - 44.7769
Curried Lamb Meatballs With Fruit
For meatballs, mix together the ground meat, egg, crumbs, and salt; shape into 1 1/4-inch balls.
Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat, add meatballs, and saute until browned on all' sides, turning frequently.
Push to the sides of the pan.
Add... - 44.7723
Place in a microwave-safe dish the sugar and water.
Microwave 2 minutes at HIGH.
Add 1 cup (250 mL) of the peeled fruit left whole, sliced or cut in four.
Stir the cornstarch into this mixture, mix well.
Microwave 2 minutes at HIGH, stirring every... - 44.7588
Fruit Side Dish Recipes By Category