- » Fruit Sandwich
Fruit Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit sandwich recipes.
Salmon And Avocado Sandwich
Watch the seared salmon video to see how the salmon was cooked for this dish. It's also a great way to use leftover salmon. I used toasted french bread but you can use any bread you like. Adding avocado makes this a very healthy meal. This is part of the... - 115.575
Healthy Tomato And Avocado Sandwich
If you want to enjoy quick and delicious sandwich in your home kitchen, try Tomato and avocado sandwich that would impress you beyond measure. This is different from a typical sandwich with exotic flavors of tomato and avocado making it an unique one. Make... - 103.378
Peanut Butter Sandwich- ساندويتش زبدة ألفستق
You might have tried various peanut butter sandwiches but this peanut butte and strawberry sandwich is special because of the layer of luscious strawberries in between the sandwich. Take a look at the video clip for the detailed recipe. - 82.9216
Avocado Hummus Veggie Sandwich
Unique veggie sandwich. This video makes an amazing sandwich with avocado, cucumber and tomatoes. It is a great luncheon option at all times. The dish is jazzed up with a slight twist of hummus making it a fabulous sandwich. - 82.7964
Grilled Avocado Sandwich
Nikko is preparing an easy sandwich, Grilled Avocado in Sandwich. Avocado is good for heart and skin so don’t mind if the sandwich is not very delicious, just develop a taste for it. The recipe is very simple and doesn't require any instructions but had... - 60.9956
Hungry Man's Hoagies
Create hollowed-out "boats" with the bottom halves of the baguettes by pulling out the soft bread, leaving a crusty rim 1/4" thick.
Save the removed bread for another use.
Line each boat with a lettuce leaf.
Coat a small no-stick skillet with no-stick spray... - 48.3256
Alpine Olive Sandwich
This Alpine Olive Sandwich is simply irresistible ! I love this cheese stuffed sandwich garnished with olive slices for my lunch. Just try out and let me know if you like this Alpine Olive Sandwich. - 46.7361
Ham And Apple Monte Cristo Sandwich
This Ham And Apple Monte Cristo Sandwich is simply irresistible and mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Ham And Apple Monte Cristo Sandwich dish; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 46.3289
Chicken Fruit Sandwiches
1. Drain pineapple, reserving syrup for another use.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine meat, pineapple, cream cheese, parsley and seasoning.
3. If too dry, add a little pineapple syrup.
4. Spread butter on one side of the bread slices.
5.... - 46.0984
Skewered Pineapple Sandwiches
Preheat oven to 400 degree;.
Make 2 slits, 1 inch apart, in each bread slice from top to bottom, leaving bottom crust intact.
Mix butter, Ital- ian herbs and garlic powder; spread in slits.
Wrap 1 salami slice around each mozzarella cheese... - 45.3789
Chicken Fruit Sandwiches
1. Spread the bread pieces on the edges using some butter.
2. Drain the pineapples and reserved the pineapple syrup.
3. Mix the chicken or the turkey with cream cheese, pineapple, salt and parsley. Also, add about 2 to 3 tablespoons of reserved... - 42.5349
Ham And Pineapple Ring Sandwich
Combine egg, soft bread crumbs, and onion.
Add ham; mix well.
Form into four patties slightly larger than pineapple rings.
Make a hole in the center of each patty.
In 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish place ham patties atop pineapple rings.
Micro-cook, covered,... - 41.5154
Artichoke Olive Sandwiches On Rye
1) In a bowl add first 6 Ingredients. Stir well to combine all.
2) Take the bread slices to toast on one side.
3) Spread 1/2 cup artichoke mixture on untoasted side of each slice of bread.
4) On a baking sheet, place the bread slices.
5) Place the... - 41.0022
Brotted Crab And Avocado Sandwiches
Blend flour and butter together in a saucepan; add cream and cook, stirring, until smooth and thickened.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add cheeses and cayenne and stir until cheese melts.
Split English muffins, butter, then toast.
Put a spoonful of sauce on... - 40.9872
Ham And Avocado Sandwiches
1. In a bowl, mash the avocado with a wooden spoon.
2. To the avocado add chopped shallot and salt and pepper
3. Mix well until well blended.
4. Spread mixture on half bread slices.
5. Top with ham slices and shredded lettuce. Season with salt if... - 40.6397
Weight Watchers' Mix Ups
1 In a cup,drain the syrup from the peaches.
2 Measure out 1 tablespoonful and blend into the cottage cheese and parsley in a small bowl.
3 Spread the bread with salad dressing, then spread each of the 6 slices with about 1/3 cup cheese mixture.
4 Top... - 39.2039
Banana And Chocolate Sandwiches
1. Butter the bread slices and arrange on a clean work surface, buttered side up.
2. Slice the bananas.
3. Reserving 4 slices for decoration, divide the remaining on 2 slices in a single layer.
4. Generously sprinkle grated chocolate over the... - 37.9052
Vegetable And Apple Sandwiches
Combine apple, carrot and rest of the ingredients.
Arrange some salad leaves on 4 of the slices.
Spread apple mixture over this.
Now add the rest of the lettuce leaves and sandwich together with remaining 4 slices of bread.
Cover with a damp... - 37.7246
Ham Avocado Sandwiches
Combine first 3 ingredients and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Fold in mayonnaise.
Atop each of 5 slices bread place cheese slice, 2 rolled ham slices, avocado, tomato, and lettuce.
Drizzle with mayonnaise mixture.
Cover with remaining bread.
Makes 5. - 37.2525
Apple Blossom Sandwich
1 Toast the bread lightly.
2 On each piece of toast, spread the cheese evenly.
3 Cut apple into very thin wedges.
4 Arrange a pinwheel by pressing the apple wedges lightly into the cheese.
5 Place raisins or nuts in the center of the... - 36.3733
1.Take the container of electric blender and mix orange juice concentrate with lemonade concentrate and rum in it along with ice cubes leaving and inch top free.
2.Blend all the ingredients well.
3.Serve cold. - 36.0344
Open-faced Fruit Sandwiches
Place pineapple on paper towels, drain well, pressing out excess juice.
Beat Neufchatel cheese until fluffy; fold in well-drained pineapple, carrot, apple, pecans, and vanilla.
Place curly leaf lettuce leaves on English muffin halves, if desired.
Spread... - 35.249
Chicken Fruit Sandwiches
Spread one side of each slice of bread with butter.
Drain pineapple, reserving 2 to 3 tablespoons syrup.
Beat cheese and reserved syrup together.
Stir in chicken, pineapple, parsley, and salt; spread on buttered side of 6 slices.
Arrange lettuce atop.
Top... - 34.6852
Ham And Fruit Sandwiches
The ham and fruit sandwich spread is a raisin bread sandwich. Flavorful and fresh, the rasisin bread ham and fruit sandwich is spread with a mix of crushed pineapples, apples, cooked ham and celery combined with sandwich spread. Topped with cheese and apples,... - 34.3433
Turkey Avocado Sandwiches
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl; stir well. Spread cheese mixture evenly over 2 bread slices. Place Roasted Turkey Breast slices evenly over cream cheese mixture, and top evenly with avocado, lettuce, sprouts, and tomato slices. Top with remaining 2... - 33.5945
Cheese And Banana Sandwiches
1.Start by slicing the bananas
2.Place the sliced bananas, and cover it with mayonnaise
3.Place it between the buttered slices of white bread
4.Finally spread cream cheese on the bread
5.Serve with a sauce of your choice - 33.3137
Beefsteak Tomato And Avocado Sandwich
1. Make aioli in a food processor or mixing bowl by combining mayonnaise, cayenne, and garlic. Cut the baguette lengthwise and slather generously with aioli'.
2. Toss avocado slices with lime juice, salt, and pepper. Spread into an even layer on the bottom of... - 32.607
Salmon Olive Sandwiches
1. Mix canned salmon with black olives, lemon juice, and chili sauce.
2. Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions, spread atop 4 slices, cover with rest of the bread slices and serve Salmon Olive sandwiches with tomato sauce. - 31.0468
Cheese And Ripe Olive Sandwiches
Assemble Food Grinder with Coarse Disc.
Grind cheese, onion, and olives into bowl.
Mix mayonnaise and curry powder; stir into cheese mixture.
Spread on bread and broil 4 inches (10 cm) from heat until tops are lightly browned (2 to 3 minutes). - 30.5935
Nutty Ham And Apple Sandwiches
Spread mustard on each slice of bread.
On four slices, layer lettuce, tomato, cheese, ham and apple.
Top with almonds and remaining bread. - 29.2147
Ham Pineapple Sandwiches
Spread toast with mayonnaise.
Spread pineapple on 4 slices toast; top with ham and lettuce.
Top with remaining slices toast.
Tuna-Pineapple Sandwiches: Substitute 1 can (6 1/2 ounces) tuna, drained, for the ham.
Sprinkle about 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green... - 28.9534
Open Faced Eggplant Olive Sandwiches
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Brush 2 tablespoons dressing evenly over both sides of eggplant slices.
3. Place eggplant on a foil-lined broiler pan coated with cooking spray; cook 8 minutes.Turn and spread pasta sauce evenly over eggplant; cook 7 minutes. Place 1... - 28.5396
Stir in cream cheese, anchovy paste, lemon juice, onion juice and olives.
Trim crusts from bread; spread avocado mixture over bread.
Cut each bread slice into 4 fingers or squares.
Cover and refrigerate no longer than 2 hours. - 28.4518
Grilled Chorizo And Avocado Sandwiches
Tommi says: "These are the most irresistible sandwiches imaginable. Creamy Hass avocado, spicy chorizo, fresh lime juice and plenty of rocket. It is both fresh and earthy; rich and light, simple yet full of flavour. They are a cinch to make at the weekend... - 27.5757
Banana Strawberry Sandwiches
1. Butter one side of each bread slice.
2. In small bowl, combine bananas with lemon juice. Spread about 1 tablespoon on buttered side of each of 4 bread slices. Then spread with 1 tablespoon preserves.
3. Top with remaining bread slices; trim crusts. - 26.2866
Grilled Banana Sandwiches
1. Place bread under a preheated hot grill and cook for 2-3 minutes or until toasted on one side. Top untoasted. side with bananas, avocado and cheese. Place under grill and cook for 3-4 minutes longer or until cheese melts and is golden. - 24.9234
Chicken And Pineapple Sandwiches
Chicken And Pineapple Sandwiches combines the richness of pineapple with that of chicken. The fruity-spicy flavor of this chicken and pineapple sandwich is quite unique and wont take much of your time for the preparation part. - 24.8198
Favorite Pb And Apple Sandwich
Spread peanut butter on 1 slice of bread.
Sprinkle with sunflower seeds and top with apple.
Top with remaining slice of bread, then cut in half.and grill. - 24.1393
1. Using a sharp knife cut the top off the strawberry, and peel kiwi and banana.
2. Cut all the fruits into ¼ inch thick slices.
3. In a bowl place together sugar, yogurt and cream.
4. On a clean working table, place a bread slice,... - 0
Roasted Apple And Cheese Sandwich
Here comes yet another filling and tasty sandwich for a lazy Sunday morning. Bread is French toasted and then given roasted apple and cheese filling, with a bit of organic mixed fruit jam smeared over. You can even serve it as a snack or with little bit more... - 0
Fruit Sandwich Recipes By Category