- » Fruit Salad With Pineapple Spice Dressing
Fruit Salad With Pineapple Spice Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit salad with pineapple spice dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit salad with pineapple spice dressing recipes.
Fruit Salad With Pineapple-spice Dressing
1. Combine oranges, grapefruit, strawberries, and pear.
2. Combine reserved pineapple juice, white wine or white grape juice, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a jar with a tight lid. Shake until blended.
3. Toss dressing over fruit.
4. Cover and chill for 45 minutes. - 33.8784
You May Also Like!
Pineapple Cream Dressing
Pineapple cream dressing is a creamy sweet dressing. Made with pineapple juice and spiced with a bit of mustard, the pineapple cream dressing has a strong hint of lemon in it. - 28.5514
Fruit And Cheese Salad With Orange Dressing
Fruit and cheese salad with orange dressing is a lovely salad. Perfect for the summer, this fruit and cheese salad is made with cottage cheese and mixed fruits. Spiced with a hint of curry powder, it is dressed with orange juice. - 40.248
1. Combine apples, carrots, green pepper, and pineapple.
2. Combine yogurt, orange juice, and cinnamon.
3. Toss dressing with fruit.
4. Chill for 1 hour before serving. - 32.6361
Dressing For Fruit Salads
* Lemon French Dressing: Replace vinegar in French Dressing with lemon juice, and increase sugar to taste.
* French Dressing for Fruit Salads: For use with fruit salads, omit strong flavors such as garlic and onion, and experiment instead with touches of... - 26.1451
Fruit French Dressing
This fruit french dressing is a lovely salad dressing made with pineapple juice and spiced with a hint of paprika. Prepared with salad oil and vinegar, this fruity, sweet and sour dressing is great with fruit or vegetable salads. - 28.4194
Spiced Fruit Salad
1) In a serving dish, place the jicama, cucumbers, papaya, pineapple, kiwis, apple and mango. Lightly toss.
2) In a food processor, place peanuts to chop coarsely. Add the chile peppers, brown sugar and tamarind liquid and process to prepare a thick,... - 44.8687
Ginger Fruit Slaw
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup of the juice; set aside.
In a large bowl combine cabbage, orange sections, shredded carrots, snipped apricots, and crushed pineapple; cover and chill.
In a screw-top jar combine reserved pineapple juice, honey, lemon juice,... - 34.4371
Gingered Tropical Fruit Plate
Cut bananas into 1/2-inch diagonal slices; toss with lemon juice.
Also remove peel and white membrane from oranges and cut into thin, crosswise slices.
On each of 4 salad plates, place 2 or 3 slices of banana, orange, pineapple, and papaya.
Garnish with... - 34.956
Frozen Fruit Loaf
1) Beat cream cheese until fluffy and then beat in mayonnaise and sugar.
2) Beat cream and gradually fold into cream cheese mixture.
3) Stir in pineapple, cherries, and peaches.
4) Add a tint of pink food coloring, if desired.
5) Take a 9 x 5 x 3-inch... - 38.7906
Combine mandarin orange liquid, cabbage, salt, spices, and pepper.
Add oranges and pineapple, tossing all with a fork.
Stir in mayonnaise or salad dressing.
Chill well before serving. - 33.4668