- » Fruit Salad Whip
Fruit Salad Whip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit salad whip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit salad whip recipes.
Fruit Salad With Mint Ricotta Whip
1) Blend ricotta cheese in food processor or blender for 2 minutes or till a smooth mixture forms.
2) Return the mixture to a small bowl.Keep the ricotta mixture aside for later use.
3) In a large mixing bowl, mix together peach, papaya,... - 48.6462
Orange Whip (fruit Salad Dressing)
Blend all the ingredients.
Experiment to get the right thickness: If it is too thin, add more milk powder; if it is too thick, add more yogurt. - 23.6668
You May Also Like!
Fruit Salad With Whipped Cream
Drain fruits; reserve juice.
Cook juice, sugar, cornstarch and egg until thickened; cool.
Fold whipped cream into sauce and fruits.
Chill until set. - 29.8355
Whipped Pear Salad
Drain pears, reserving 1 cup juice; heat juice.
Dissolve gelatin in pear juice.
Mash pears; add to cream cheese mixed with salad dressing.
Fold whip ped cream and pear mixture into partially set gelatin.
Cool until firm. - 28.9238
Italian Dry Fruit Salad With Whipped Cream
Fond of Italian cuisine? Here's a must try recipe for you. Try this awesome desert that you will seldom find in a restaurant. The choice of ingredients that go in to this delicious Italian Dry Fruit Salad makes it all the more tempting. Do give it a try. - 79.0224
Fruit Salad With Sour Cream
Thoroughly drain fruits in colander.
Mix all ingredients.
Chill before serving.
Salad will keep for several days in refrigerator. - 28.3761
Fruit Salads Apple And Sour Cream Slaw
1) In a large bowl, place together apples, cabbage, cream, lemon juice, sugar, salt pepper and poppy seeds.
2) Lightly toss the apple mixture, until well combined.
3) Cover the bowl and refrigerate it for least 1 hour before serving.
4) Pile... - 38.9451
Winter Fruit Salad With Maple Cream
To prepare dressing, stir maple syrup into sour cream, mixing well. Cool.
Peel oranges and cut into 14-inch round slices.
Peel bananas and cut in half crosswise, then lengthwise; brush with lemon juice.
Arrange fruit in groups on lettuce-lined platter.
Place... - 43.0552
Lime Whipped Cream Salad
The flavor of whipped cream together with pineapple makes this Lime Whipped Cream Salad taste heavenly. This is a pretty easy preparation and will not eat up much of your time. Check out the recipe of Lime Whipped Cream Salad. - 32.6516
Aunt Larue's Fruit Salad
In medium saucepan, cook juice, sugar, salt, flour and egg until thickened, stirring constantly.
Fold into 1/2 pint whipping cream which has been whipped.
Spread a layer of drained fruit in bottom of a bowl.
Cut banana slices over fruit.
Spread with a... - 40.5988
Fresh Fruit Salad With Lime Cream
In 8-cup (2 L) glass bowl, layer grapes, oranges, kiwifruit and grapefruit.
Sprinkle with sugar; sprinkle with orange juice and liqueur.
Do not stir.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 12 hours.
LIME CREAM: Up to 1 hour before serving, whip... - 37.4591
Summer Fruit Salad Ice Cream
1. Reserve half the fruit and puree the rest in a food processor or blender, or rub it through a sieve to make a smooth puree.
2. Whisk the egg yolks and yogurt into the fruit puree.
3. Heat the grape juice until almost boiling. Remove from the heat, sprinkle... - 32.5281