Fruit Ice Cream
- » Fruit Salad Ice Cream
Fruit Salad Ice Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit salad ice cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit salad ice cream recipes.
Ice Cream Salad
Dissolve Jello in boiling water.
Mix in remaining ingredients and place in serving dish.
Refrigerate until set. - 20.959
Berry Ice Cream Salad
Soften ice cream; quickly blend in mayonnaise.
Add fruit; mix.
Freeze for 2 to 3 hours or until firm. - 22.8707
Molded Ice Cream Pineapple Salad
Dissolve gelatin in water.
Add ice cream; stir until melted.
Add pineapple and nuts if desired.
Stir until well mixed.
Pour into mold that has been greased with salad dressing.
Chill for 2 hours. - 25.6097
Chocolate Fondant With Dried Fruit Salad And Hazelnut Ice Cream
1)For preparing dried-fruit salad, mix together cherries, cranberries, apricots, raisins, sugar and orange flavored liqueur. Let stand overnight ot for 8 hours.
2)To make the fondant, preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
3)Take 10 of 2 ½ inch ramekins,... - 47.379
Frozen Strawberry Banana Salads
Stir together pie filling, softened ice cream, and lemon juice.
Stir in bananas and nuts.
Turn mixture into 8 individual molds.
Cover and freeze till firm. - 27.2176
Summer Fruit Salad Ice Cream
1. Reserve half the fruit and puree the rest in a food processor or blender, or rub it through a sieve to make a smooth puree.
2. Whisk the egg yolks and yogurt into the fruit puree.
3. Heat the grape juice until almost boiling. Remove from the heat, sprinkle... - 30.9773
Cranberry Ice Cream Salad
Cranberry Ice Cream Salad is the favorite for the kids at home and mine too! This is a yummy pick for parties and requires just a handful of ingredients. Give this Cranberry Ice Cream Salad a try. - 34.549
Coupe Jacques Mixed Fruit Sundae
Coupe Jacques Mixed Fruit Sundae is a tasty dessert. If you like fruit salads mixed with ice cream then try this Coupe Jacques Mixed Fruit Sundae recipe, you will adore it. - 22.4661
Ice Cream Jello Salad
Ice Cream Jello Salad is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Ice Cream Jello Salad recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 35.823
Fruit And Ice Cream Crepes
1. In a bowl, sift flour, sugar and salt, beat in egg and half the milk until smooth
2. Gradually beat in the rest of the milk and half a teaspoon of oil
3. In an 8" crepe pan, heat oil, spoon about a quarter of the batter and tip to cover; cook for a... - 38.9546
Chill two 8-ounce glasses.
In blender container combine all ingredients except ice; process until smooth.
With motor running gradually add ice, processing until all ice is dissolved and mixture is thick and frothy.
Pour into chilled glasses and serve... - 26.6262
Tutti Fruity Ice Cream
1) Drain the fruit salad and cut into large pieces. Keep aside.
2) In a bowl, whip the cream until just beginning to thicken.
3) Add sugar and keep on beating until thick.
4) Add the fruit salad and mix well.
5) Add rice and... - 36.6474
Cook cranberries in water until berries all pop.
Strain just until skins remain; add sugar and lemon juice.
Fold egg whites into cranberry mixture; pour into tray.
Freeze until mushy.
Beat thoroughly and return to freezer; freeze until stiff.
Serve as... - 26.5959
Whipped Cream Fruit Dressing
1.In a bowl, mix sugar and flour
2.Then add the remaining ingredients except cream
3.Now cook over low heat until thickened, stirring constantly.
4.When cold fold in whipped cream.
5.Use in fruit salads and also serve with ice cream, if desired - 33.1711
Carrot Ice Cream
1. Use a blender or food processor with whipping blade attached in a medium size jar.
2. Combine carrot juice with other ingredients, in the jar. Close the lid.
3. Pulse until ingredients are well blended.
4. Pour the liquid in a hand or... - 39.5555
This is a tutorial for a simple and refreshing fruit salad. It's a great snack to have ready in the fridge or to bring to work. Try it for lunch with your favorite kind of nuts (for protein), or with vanilla ice cream - 0
Fresh Fruit Salad With Lime Cream
In 8-cup (2 L) glass bowl, layer grapes, oranges, kiwifruit and grapefruit.
Sprinkle with sugar; sprinkle with orange juice and liqueur.
Do not stir.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 12 hours.
LIME CREAM: Up to 1 hour before serving, whip... - 35.8976
Flamed Fruit Salad
1. Start by chopping the fruits into pieces, also grate the lemon
2. In a bowl, mix the fruit pieces together and squeeze juice out of the grated lemon on the fruits in the bowl
3. in a pan, place the butter and caster sugar, then heat... - 44.5137
Refreshing Fruit Salad
1) Into a bowl drain the fruit cocktail, pineapple, apricots, taking care to reserve the juice
2) Into another bowl carefully toss the lemon peel and banana together
3) Into a saucepan, pour in 1 cup of the reserved fruit juice and allow to boil... - 43.4902
Flamed Fruit Salad
1) Chop the fruits into small pieces and prepare them for cooking.
2) In a bowl put all the fruits and mix these together.
3) Grate lemon and squeeze out juice.
4) Add lemon juice to fruits.
5) In a saucepan, put the butter and sugar.... - 36.6304
Raw Smoothies Fruit Salad And Fruit Jelly
Goodness of fruits! This video prepares a couple of fruit based dishes. Rich smoothie, fruit salad and jelly. Yummy and wonderfully healthy. These vegan recipes can even get the kids excited! - 103.291
Honey Fruit Salad
1) Heat honey with liquid from peaches, lemon rind and juice and let cool.
2) Take a glass dish and put all fruit in it.
3) Top with honey liquor and refrigerate to chill for at least an hour to allow blending of flavors.
4) Serve at once in... - 33.2465
1) In a saucepan prepare syrup dissolving sugar in water over low heat.
2) Boil and simmer for 2 minutes and take off heat.
3) Add kirsch or sherry and put syrup to cool.
4) Add prepared fruit to the syrup. Plunge apples and bananas in a little lemon... - 38.753
Iced Coconut And Lime Slice With Summer Fruit
1. Take a 900 g loaf tin, line using cling film in such a way that sides can be wrapped over top later.
2. Beat cream and sugar to form stiff peaks, beat in lime juice, coconut cream and lime zest till stiff peaks are formed.
3. Add to the tin along... - 42.3845
Frozen Nutty Fruit Salad
I had come over to my home town for a vacation, and every one demand that I should treat them with something special. My answer was Frozen fruit salad. Frozen fruit salad is not only easy to make but it has a very beautiful looks and fresh fruits makes it... - 34.66
Arrange attractively in lettuce cups.
Make the dressing and pour over. - 27.7378
Tropical Fruit Salad
1. Combine all the ingredients, with the exception of the ice cream, in a large salad bowl. Chill for at least 3 hours.
2. Add scoops of the ice cream just before serving. - 31.447
Fresh & Juicy Fruit Salad
Boil the water and sugar together until reduced to half quantity, but sufficient syrup should be made to cover fruit completely.
Prepare the fruit according to kind: Apples: Peel, core, quarter and slice thinly.
Oranges: Peel in a similar way to an apple,... - 37.13
Dissolve gelatin in water.
Stir in the raspberries and ice cream.
Refrigerate until set, about 20 min. - 21.1574
Macedoine Of Fruit
1.Start by paring and slicing the peaches and pears
2.Then cut the pineapple and melon in small pieces
3.In a bowl, mix all the fruits and sugar, and chill for one hour
4.A berry or piece of pineapple placed on the cream gives color to... - 38.3315
Oriental Fruit Salad
1 Place the syrup ingredients, except orange and lime juice, into a large pan with 600ml/1 pt water. Stir over a low heat until sugar has dissolved. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 10 mins. Remove from heat, strain into a bowl, then leave to cool.
2.... - 35.3587
Under The Sea Salad
Dissolve jelly in boiling water.
Add pear juice, salt and vinegar.
Pour 1/2 of this mixture in 8" square shallow loaf pan and chill until firm.
Chill remaining mixture until it begins to thicken, and place in a bowl with cracked ice, and whip with rotary... - 35.3038
Fruit Cheese Topping
Combine sugar and flour and blend in the beaten egg.
Gradually stir in juices.
Cook over low heat until thickened, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in butter.
Fold in whipped cream and spread over chilled gelatin layer.
Sprinkle top with... - 38.6972
Easy Frozen Fruit Salad
Soften gelatin in water and melt over boiling water.
Add gelatin and rest of ingredients.
Cover tightly and pack in equal parts of ice and salt.
Let stand for 3 hours.
Serve on lettuce leaves without salad... - 43.7139
Fruit Dessert Salad
1. Mix the peaches, bananas, grapes, nuts and marshmallows.
2. Mix egg yolks, sugar, the 1/4 cup cream or evaporated milk, lemon juice and salt in the top of a glass or enamel double boiler. Set it over hot water and cook, stirring until the mixture thickens.... - 38.0687
Frozen Fruit Salad
Soften cream cheese; blend with mayonnaise.
Stir in fruits and marshmallows.
Fold in whipped cream.
Tint with few drops red food coloring or maraschino-cherry juice, if desired.
Pour mixture into two 1-quart round ice-cream or freezer containers, or two No.
2... - 40.2533
Frozen Fruit Salad With Dates
1. Take a bowl and add the mayonnaise and cheese.
2. Blend well along with a pinch of salt.
3. Take the fruits and ginger and fold them in the mixture along with the whipped cream.
4. Take out the ice trays from the refrigerator and pour the mixture... - 46.5539
Aunt Tena's Christmas Salad
Should say that this Aunt Tena'S Christmas Salad is heavenly! The recipe is rich with the flavors of fruits and vanilla ice cream. Quite an easy brew, this Aunt Tena'S Christmas Salad can be tried out during festive occassions. - 30.5173
Vanilla Flavored Frosted Fruit Cocktail Salad
Cream sugar, cream cheese and flavoring.
Fold in whipped cream and fruit cocktail; pour into ice tray.
Place Maraschino cherries on top, spacing evenly.
Freeze until ready to serve. - 25.712