- » Fruit Salad
Fruit Salad Recipes
Fruit salad is a light salad that consists of different kinds of fruits, mixed together either in their juices or in some syrup. Fruit salad, also known as Macedonia, may be served as a side salad, an appetizer, or ... More »
Avocado Salad With Onion And Tomato
Avocados are packed with healthy fats and their buttery texture is so delicious. Here, our chefs show a simple avocado salad with onion and tomato spiced up with Indian Spices. This recipe is perfect for heart patients who need healthy fat and tasty low fat... - 132.044
Pineapple And Cucumber Salad
The flesh and juice of pineapples are used in cuisines around the world. In many tropical countries, pineapple is prepared, and sold on roadsides as a snack. They are sold whole, or in halves with a stick inserted. Whole, cored slices with a cherry in the... - 125.82
Spring Bitter Greens Salad With Sweet Orange Dressing
1. In a bowl, add in baby arugula and watercress.
2. Take the grapefruit, place it above the mixing bowl and peel off the outer skin making sure the inside flesh is still intact.
3. After peeling, make small incisions along each membrane, cut out the... - 125.442
Bosc Pear Salad
A simple-to-prepare, elegant salad. Bosc pears are firm, sweet, and go well with the cheese. The syrupy balsamic vinegar makes a super finishing touch. The addition of walnuts adds a significant nutritional punch - 123.977
Pear And Fennel Salad
This Pear and Fennel Salad features an apple butter vinaigrette and is very simple to put together. The flavor of the fennel and ripe pear is bright and fresh, just like Spring. This salad goes very well with grilled meat or fish, which is a bonus since... - 123.28
Fresh Apple And Cranberry Slaw
Watch this video and learn to make a fresh and flavorful crunchy apple slaw that is sure to leave your guests asking for more! The slaw will go well with almost everything. It can even be savored alone. The taste is really great! - 122.81
Orange Mesclun Salad
You can make a salad out of anything. When my fridge was nearly empty all I found was an orange and red and green mixed mesclun so I added toasted sunflower seeds and made a salad. It's simplicity makes a great compliment to a complex meal. I tossed it with... - 122.564
Thai Green Papaya Salad
As a Thai food fan or as you take your first step towards trying Thai food, Thai Green Papaya salad is a must try. The Chef is of Thai origin and preparing an authentic papaya salad. Amazingly, its very simple to make and gives your hands a little exercise... - 121.844
Orange And Honey Steak Salad With Clover Honey Creme Dressing
Steaks are good when roasted, toasted or cooked and mixed with vegetables and seasonings. Watch chef Juliey showing how to make Orange and Honey Steak salad with sirloin steak and vinaigrette made of a dressing sponsored by a nearby ranch owner. Exciting with... - 121.616
Fruit Salad - Summer Recipe
A fruit salad is very simple to prepare, but Sonia will give you some nice advice to make it impressive! - 121.387
Apple Pear Stacked Salad
1. For dressing, in a bowl, combine Dijon mustard, sugar, red wine vinegar, pepper and salt.
2. Whisk and bring them together, by adding olive little bit at a time. Set it aside.
3. In a bowl, take some water, squeeze lemon juice in it.
4. Core apple... - 120.796
Fruit salads are a great dessert and a super healthy snack. You can use any fruit you want to make one but you should stick to seasonal fruits in order to keep it as frugal as possible. - 119.978
Cucumber And Avocado Salad
1. Chop the onion and cucumber, dice the tomatoes, and keep them in a large bowl.
2. In another bowl mix the avocados along with lemon juice.
3. Toss the avocados in the large bowl of chopped vegetables mix them well.
4. In a small bowl... - 117.06
Arugula Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette
This salad is so easy, yet it looks and tastes so gourmet! The arugula is peppery, the vinaigrette is sour, the feta is salty, and the dried cherries and figs are sweet. Sounds like a pretty perfect combination to me! - 116.916
Celery Tomato And Avocado Salad
This little salad will dress up any dish, packs tons of flavor and is super healthy! Try and get all your veggies cut in diagonal strips so it looks even prettier. - 116.05
Strawberry, Cantaloupes And Blue Berry Fruit Salad
If you are look for a healthy treat, fruit salads are the way to go. Cathy tosses up a healthy, nutritious fruit salad using the freshest of berries and fruits and yummy mayonnaise dressing. What better way to enjoy healthy servings of fruit even while... - 115.146
Betty's Tangy Citrus Salad
Here is a unique citrus raisin salad that would definitely impress your guests. Watch this interesting video that shares this excellent salad recipe which is also an awesome way to serve an appetizing salad. The video is truely inspiring and you would... - 113.681
Maple Glazed Salmon With Avocado Salad
Whether you are a fish lover or you watch you calories, this Maple Glazed Salmon with Avocado Salad is a perfect meal for you. This healthy and delicious lunch or dinner is easy to prepare and full of flavors. It is a great choice for clean eating too. - 112.622
Funky Fruit Salad
If your creativity and getting fancy in the kitchen knows no limits, here is a funky fruit salad recipe that will challenge you to go that extra mile, as it calls for a lot of creativity and expertise. Take a look at this video to find out how you can use... - 112.25
Raw Spring Salad Trio
This salad trio is like spring on a platter! It is like eating some sunshine! The perfect way to welcome the spring and to get rid of the gloom and chill of winter! - 111.916
Spring Fresh Fruit Salad
If you are sticking to healthy diet, then what better way to satisfy your sweet tooth than springtime fruit salad. Here's a colorful and healthy seasonal fruity treat that can be tossed up in minutes. To make it more decadent, you can add a scoop of your... - 110.657
Grape And Cheese Salad With Pecan And Brown Sugar Topping
Looking for an easy salad recipe that will please everyone's taste buds and earn you lots of praise? Then try the grape salad recipe detailed in this video by LynnsRecipes and get ready to be crowned the best chef around! - 110.557
Mouthwatering Melon Salad
The fresh and light melon salad makes for an ideal summer evening supper. Ready in minutes, this cool, refreshing salad makes for a delectable side or can make a complete meal on it's own. Stream the video recipe to learn how Betty whomps up this tasty... - 108.888
Fruit Salad In Lemon Oil
How nice will it be if the food that you are eating tells you everything about its benefits? This video recipe does exactly the same as the Chefs tell you how all the fruits and vegetables used in this recipe help your body get the nutrition it needs and it... - 108.821
Lynn demonstrates how to make a great salad that is perfect for a side dish for any meal, especially a holiday dinner. - 108.428
Mango Yogurt Salad
This dish makes a lovely brunch dessert, breakfast or snack during the day. I was lucky to get fresh mango but almost any ripe fruit will be delicious. The drizzled honey and fresh mint leaves added dimension to a typical combination. When you cook for... - 108.293
Dandelion, Apple, Fennel Salad
This is one of my favorite salads! The peppery goodness of the dandelion greens is perfect juxtaposed against the sweetness of the apples and fennel. Then mix in salty bacon and you have a flavor extravaganza that calls out to be served with warm flavorful... - 108.207
Betty's Apple, Grape And Peanut Salad
When you are looking for a quick-fix solution to stave off your hunger pangs, this lip-smackingly good salad will do wonders to your appetite. Betty tosses up a pretty salad that can be put together in a jiffy. The tart-sweet flavors of apple combined with... - 107.391
Quick Fruit Salad With Whisky Sauce
Have you tried serving some whisky sauce with fruit salad and French croutons? In this video, the chef makes this preparation. Watch the video to learn how beautifully the sauce goes with the salad. - 107.359
Fruit Salad With Milk And Custard (indian Dessert)
There is nothing better than having a fresh fruit salad. Chef Bhavna shows us how to make the fruit salad in an innovative way. The combination of the fruits with the custard milk tastes so yummy. This serves as a great dessert. Do try out this recipe and... - 107.184
Tangy Summertime Fruit Salad
When you need to toss up something in a jiffy, try making this gorgeous and flavorful summertime fruit salad. Packed with peaches, blackberries, and bananas and drizzled with tangy lemon sauce, this refreshing salad makes for an ideal starter or an afternoon... - 106.744
Organic Mango And Strawberry Salad
Are you looking for a great salad recipe that could be perfectly served over breakfast, lunch or even dinner? The take a look at this mango and strawberry salad. Watch the video to see step by step directives. Defiantly a nice energizing, refreshing and... - 106.49
Christmas Fruit Salad
When looking to toss up a fuss-free, delicious dessert for your holiday table, Christmas fruit salad. Made with winter bounties, this is one tasty treat that will appease all taste buds. Light yet decadent, Betty's version of Christmas fruit salad is a breeze... - 106.199
Lettuce And Mango Salad
Normally, fruits are always associated with desserts. This lettuce and mango salad will raise your senses, once you bite into it as it is full of different flavors and textures and the light dressing to top it all. A simple and elegant way to lift your and... - 106.196
Speedy Fruit Salad
Are you in a rush and need something sweet and delicious to serve on to your guest, then this is one salad recipe you should certainly consider. Watch this very helpful video to make a scrumptious and colorful salad with fruits made with instant pudding,... - 105.606
Summertime 5 Cup Fruit Salad
Looking for an easy tropical salad recipe? Then watch this video and learn of an easy recipe that will yield a mouthwatering summertime salad. Watch the video and learn more! - 104.95
Grilled Fruit Salad
Grilled fruit salad is a nice summer dessert. It is paired with Moscato wine. Moscato wine is a very balanced wine. It is niether too sweet nor tart and gives a perfect taste. If you plan to make grilled fruit salad for your guests, serve it chilled with... - 103.563
Tropical Fruit Salad And Dip
The fruit salad and dip is so simple to make that you can prepare in a very less time. Enjoy the fruit salad with the creamy dip. Check out the recipe right here. - 102.779
Zesty Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing
Very few foods are as comforting and soul-satisfying as mixed green salad served with zesty-tango cilantro-lime dressing. The star of this dressing of course, is cilantro. Bursting with flavors and colors, this refreshing and absolute delicious salad dressing... - 102.092
Thai Som Tam Bla Rah
Green papaya is highly nutritious. But hardly any of us enjoy raw green papaya. However, this salad of shredded raw papaya is sure to pass off as some delicious dish, with the addition of the special Thai ingredients. Give it a look. - 101.44
Steak And Avocado Carnita Salad
Tender marinated steak is served over a bed of crispy green nestled in a homemade corn tortilla salad bowl and drizzled with creamy avocado dressing. Another delicious restaurant quality meal for Friday Night Foodies! - 100.906
Simple Carrot And Avocado Salad
A great salad to have when you're on a light diet. It's different as it's main ingredient is carrot and the avocado makes the salad taste delicious. The chef also makes the salad dressing in the video. A nice Asian salad you must try. - 100.405
Whether you are looking for a light lunch option or chunky winter starter, this is it. This no-cook salad can be tossed together in minutes and served as a yummy side or even a main dish. Betty shares an extremely simple apple salad recipe that is packed with... - 100.12
Easy Mango Salad
Summer, sweet, sour and very simple, there could be nothing like mango salad to add some zest to your barbecue nights. This is one simple salad recipe that barely takes any arduous prep up time to put together. Just try tossing some at home and enjoy it with... - 99.7875
Spicy Tropical Pineapple Salad
Never thought that making a pineapple salad would be such a great experience. Watch this amazing video that presents an incredible recipe for salad. The video is step wise and well explained. So make your holiday or party special with this flavorful spicy... - 99.0918
Fruity Couscous Salad
1. In a frying pan, toast pine nuts on very low flame.
2. In a large bowl, take couscous pour boiling water in it. Cover with lid and set aside.
3. In the bowl, add chopped pepper and cherry tomatoes with couscous.
4. Throw pine nuts,... - 98.9202
Healthy Fresh Fruit Salad Tossed With Salad Greens
When mercury rises and appetite drops, something as light, filling and healthy as fresh fruit salad can keep you going. In this recipe video, Betty shares her all time favorite fruit salad recipe that makes for a refreshing change to all the mayo laden raw... - 98.4388
Last night a friend came over and gave us a whole lot of fruit so today I decided to make a fruit salad. - 97.394
Summer Fresh Watermelon Basket Loaded With Melon Salad
Be it be summer barbecue, beach party or backyard potluck, juicy watermelons makes for a healthy, tasty and fanciful addition to any party buffet. Very refreshing and quick to make, melon salad served in a fancy watermelon bowl will also make for a beautiful... - 96.9286
How To Make Fruit Salad
This Indian fresh fruit salad with custard sauce is perfect for a hot and humid summer day and is one dessert you may find in many Indian restaurant menus. This is fairly healthy, especially if you use low-fat milk and add plenty of fruit. But how is fruit... - 96.3724
Tropical Fresh Fruit Salad
Here's a great way to make your kids eat their fruits! This is an excellent video which shows how you can make a syrupy fresh fruit salad with tropical fruits like kiwi, grapes, banana, pineapple, apple, orange etc and serve it in a way that will simply... - 95.4409
Avocado Cucumber Salad
A cool salad for hot days. This is a video of avocado and cucumber salad, ideal for summer. The savor taste from tomato and the dash of garlic is quiet refreshing. The real twist in this tasty salad comes from the grapefruit. It gives a zesty taste to the... - 95.4373
Healthy Green Papaya Salad
Green papaya salad would be the perfect answer if you would like to satiate your taste buds with something that is so Thai. This can be paired with noodles or fried rice to make a typical Thai fair. So head to the kitchen and make this simple dish in minutes. - 95.0767
Thai Papaya Salad
Wondering what to do with ripe papaya and roasted peanuts? Just pound them in a mortar and pestle with garlic and cherry tomatoes. The chef here has flavored with chilies, lime juice, fish sauce and sugar to make a tangy Thai papaya salad in just a few... - 94.6808
Summer Special Tomato Cucumber And Avocado Salad
Are you looking for a refreshing summer recipe? Bingo!! You've got one right here. Chef Heather shares a brilliant recipe of a Tomato Cucumber an Avocado Salad which is ideal for summers. Watch it now. - 93.9717
Raw Tahini Lemon Salad Dressing
For those who love creamy salad dressings, but shy away from whisking one for fear of piling on extra weight, this video could be a boon. Frank Ferendo whisks up tahini dressing that makes for an excellent addition to both vegan and no-vegetarian salads. Easy... - 93.4865
Healthy Round Diet Breakfast
1.Chop the tomatoes and avocados.
2.Mix olive oil and rice wine vinegar for the dressing.
3.Place the spinach and tomatoes in a plate.
4.In a pan heat olive oil , break the eggs in the pan and cook them. Sprinkle little salt on... - 91.4604
Citrus Salad With Jicama And Pomegranate
1. Segment orange, and slice pomegranate as shown in the video.
2. For dressing, in blender, add ancho chilli pepper, salt pepper mix, lime juice, and olive oil. Blend well.
3. In large mixing bowl, add orange segments, jicama, chives,... - 89.6419
California Fruit Salid
This is a cooling summer salad. The taste of different fruits give a good flavor to the salad. It's simple and can be made in a few minutes. - 89.6146
Easy Fruit Salad
This video is a creation of EasyRecipesWithTwist. You can visit EasyRecipesWithTwist for complete recipes, and more videos. - 86.9159
Cantaloupe And Grape Salad
Looking for a nice salad idea to serve up at your upcoming family get together? Then take a look at this video to see how the chef combines Cantaloupe, orange juice and mayonnaise together to make an absolutely scrumptious appetizer. This is easy to put... - 84.3789
Mixed Fruits Salad
Want to increase your fruit intake? Try this Mixed Fruits Salad recipe. There are two variations to the same dish given in this video. One uses sour cream while the other uses yogurt along with mixed fruits. Check out which recipe appeals to you! - 82.0135
Raw Apple Salad
Who is in the mood to have a fruit salad? Check out the video has chef Tina Jo shows you how to make the perfect Raw Apple Salad. A great recipe straight from the Mexican cuisine just for you. - 78.7032
Easy Banana Salad
If you are very busy, the best way to replenish your body is with a healthy banana salad. With EJ you can learn to make such fantastic delights in minutes. Gear up for an extremely enjoyable treat whenever you are hungry. - 78.197
Soulfully Simple Tangy Pineapple Salad
A holiday table is incomplete without delicious mains and zesty sides. Talking about delish side dishes, something as nutritious and tasty as tangy pineapple salad definitely tops the favorite list of all. This palate-pleasing salad is extremely simple to put... - 74.5333
Got fridge stocked up with fruits and need some quick fix before they rotten. Then take a look at this fruit salad recipe where the chef combines couple of fruits together and top it with lemon juice to make an excellent and healthy salad in no time. Watch... - 74.4417
Mango And Bean Salad
A Salad to keep you healthy and full for a meal. Mark the geek comes up wit this mango and black bean salad which is nutritious! See the video for more! - 66.8267
Fresh Fruit Salad
Relish in the fruits of the season with this fresh fruit salad that is a light, refreshing and flavorful dessert. This is an easy recipe that your friends, family and even children will enjoy, give it a try. - 63.6282
Green Mango Salad
Make a tangy salad to go with your rice and fish dish! It’s the apt thing to make and makes the meal complete. The tanginess of the mango is just the thing! See the video for on this recipe, though the quality of the video is not apt! - 63.5383
Thai Som Tam Papaya Salad
Learn the traditional Thai Som Tam Salad from this video recipe. Watch this video to find out what all ingredients are used in it, when these are added and how the salad is prepared. - 59.0291
Green Papaya Salad With Organic Baby Spinach
Add a healthy slant to your breakfast with this excellent green papaya salad recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef combines couple of raw veggies and fruits to make an exotic salad in no time. Chef misses out on providing clear step by step instructions. - 53.5843
Cherry Salad Supreme
Cherries are a wonderful ingredient that let you work out a piece of art every time. This cherry salad supreme is a creation that is done with a lot of attention to detail. Worth every bit of the effort. - 51.1824
Summer Fruit Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing
1) Into a small bowl, add in the mayonnaise, herb dressing, blue cheese, milk, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Beat to combine all the ingredients.
2) Cover the bowl and chill till next use.
3) Dip the pear halves into a bowl of lemon juice.
4) Peel the... - 50.9201
Persimon, Blueberry And Pomegranate Salad
1. Layer the slices of persimmon, pomegranate and blueberries in a small bowl
2. Drizzle with honey and finish with a sprinkle of fresh mint
3. Serve with a dollop of yogurt if you like. - 50.5637
Grapefruit Avocado Salad With Orange Cumin Dressing
1) Pare and slice thin the avocados.
2) Using a sharp knife on a cutting board, pare grapefruits by cutting from top to bottom.
3) Remove every last trace of white pith.
4) Placing fruit over a bowl, section it by cutting from outside to core,... - 50.4587
Simple Summer Fruit Salad
1) In a heavy bottomed pan, place water, sugar and grated orange and heat over low flame while stirring until sugar is dissolved.
2) Add orange juice and red currants and boil the syrup.
3) Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
4) Strain the syrup in a bowl... - 50.1712
Summer Apple Salad
1) In cold water, soften the gelatin and stir properly.
2) Add salt and sugar to the softened gelatin and add boiling water gradually, stirring constantly till the gelatin has dissolved.
3) Add the vinegar and lime juice.
4) Chill the mixture till it... - 49.8638
Lettuce Apple And Orange Salad
1. Separate the lettuce leaves and wash them well.
2. Soak lettuce in a bowl of ice-cold water for about 30 minutes.
3. Drain and pat dry on a kitchen towel.
4. Tear lettuce leaves into suitable-sized pieces.
5. In a large salad bowl add... - 49.841
Fruit Salad Plate
1) Wash the lettuce and escarole. Drain.
2) Pull out the membranes from the oranges and grapefruit. Section them.
3) Take the prunes and remove the pits.
4) Take the canned cherries and drain them.
5) Take the core out from the apples and slice them.... - 49.7677
Fruit Salad is a simple fruit dish which is very easy to make. The explosion of the lovely flavors makes this dish a personal favorite. Try this Fruit Salad recipe and you will understand what I am talking about! - 49.7013
Summer Fruit Salad
1) In a small mixing bowl, mix the honey, lime peel, and lime juice.
2) With an electric mixer (medium speed), beat this mix adding salad oil to it thin steady stream until mixture is thick.
3) Then, beat in the poppy seed, and cover it and... - 49.6499
Cucumber Melon And Grape Salad
1. Remove the cucumber skin and discard the seeds.
2. Cut melon in halves and remove the seeds.
3. Scatter the leaves of lettuce and clean well.
4. Put the lettuce leaves in ice cold water for 30 minutes.
5. Once done, drain and dry using a... - 49.4316
Palm Heart Shrimp And Avocado Salad
Palm Heart Shrimp And Avocado Salad is a delicious and easy to make recipe. The ingredients used in the salad are easily available in the grocery store. I prepared this Palm Heart Shrimp And Avocado Salad for a party and all my guests called back to take the... - 49.4037
Fruit Salad Pie
The fruit salad pie is a dessert pie made with pie pastry crust and filled with a fruit mix. Prepared with fruits like canned fruits, banana, orange segments and honey, the fruit salad pie is spiced with allspice and baked to a brown crust. The rfuit salad... - 49.2984
Bean Avocado Salad
1. Drain beans and empty into a large bowl.
2. Add onion and toss well.
3. In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, chili powder, salt, garlic salt, and pepper.
4. Whisk with a fork to blend.
5. Pour dressing over... - 49.2138
Orange And Avocado Salad
Wrap the spinach in a clean, damp kitchen towel.
Place in the refrigerator for at least 2-3 hours to chill and crisp.
Cut each avocado in half, remove the pit and then peel.
Cut lengthwise into thin slices; set aside.
Peel the oranges; remove any remaining... - 49.183
Avocado And Watercress Salad
1) To make the croutons, cut the bread into 1 cm (1/2 inch) squares.
2) In a pan, add oil and heat.
3) Add the garlic slices and cook till browned, then remove with a slotted spoon and discard.
4) Add the bread to the pan and fry till golden brown.... - 49.1477
Walnut And Avocado Salad
1) Chop the avocados and discard the pit.
2) Take a bowl and scruff the flesh of the avocado, be careful as you shouldn't damage the skin of the avocado.
3) Mash the grated avocado and drizzle lemon juice to avoid browning of the... - 49.0904
Warm Chicken And Avocado Salad
1. In a nonstick pan, broil the sunflower seeds over a high flame for 1-2 minutes until well toasted.
2. Tip them into a small bowl and set aside.
3. In a nonstick skillet, heat oil over a high flame.
4. Add the chicken and sauté for 5... - 48.9561
Citrus Cream Shrimp And Papaya Salad
1. In a small bowl, make dressing by combining vinegar, orange juice, honey, mustard, salt, and pepper.
2. Gradually add oil while whisking constantly.
3. Continue to whisk until the dressing thickens.
4. Slowly whisk in the cream.
5. Add... - 48.8517
Pineapple Marshmallow Salad
1) In a large mixing bowl, add in the lemon and orange flavored gelatin packets.
2) Pour in two cups of boiling water. Stir till the gelatin dissolves completely.
3) Next, add in the cold water. Chill the bowl to set the gelatin partially.
4) Add in... - 48.819
Fresh Fruit Salad
1) Core the apples and reserve the skin. Dice the appled into cubes of 1/2-inch.
2) Cut the pears into halves and use a teaspoon to scoop out the cores. Dice into cubes and place them in a bowl. Sprinkle with lemon juice right away.
3) Cut the... - 48.7927
Fruit Salad Recipes By Category