- » Fruit Rum Baba
Fruit Rum Baba Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit rum baba recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit rum baba recipes.
Fruit & Rum Babas
To make savarin dough, stir 1 teaspoon unflavored sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Sift flour into a large bowl.
Beat eggs with remaining unflavored... - 45.8892
You May Also Like!
Baba Au Rum With Brandied Fruits
In a small bowl sprinkle the yeast over the warm water.
Set aside for five to ten minutes to soften.
Pour in the milk and stir until well dissolved.
Beat in the eggs.
Place the flour into a large bowl and make a hole in the center.
Pour in the... - 40.0418
Blend the yeast with the milk and 2 oz.(1/2 cup) of the flour in a large bowl.
Leave in a warm place for 20 minutes or until frothy.
Sift the remaining flour and salt into the yeast mixture and stir in the sugar and beaten eggs.
Add the softened butter and... - 44.3836
Apricot Rum Baba
This is a lovely party sweet.
In summer you can use strawberries, and Kirsch instead of rum in the syrup.
Sift flour and salt into a bowl and put to warm.
Cream the yeast with the sugar, add the warm milk and beaten eggs.
Gradually stir into the flour and... - 41.8423
Baba Au Rum
1) In a bowl, sift flour and salt.
2) In a small bowl, soak yeast in warm milk.
3) In another bowl, beat eggs, and slowly add sugar, beat until light lemon in colour.
4) In a small pan, melt butter and add to the egg mixture while still... - 44.3063
Babas Au Rhum And Savarin With Fruit And Cream
Coffee Cake: Dissolve 1 tsp (5 mL) sugar in lukewarm water; sprinkle yeast over and let stand for 10 minutes.
In large bowl, combine flour, salt and remaining sugar.
Make well in centre, pour in yeast mixture and add eggs.
Stir until mixed, then beat until... - 49.6192
Dissolve the sugar in the water, add lemon rind and boil for 5 minutes.
Remove rind, add lemon juice and rum.
Cream yeast and sugar, add luke-warm milk.
Sift flour and salt into basin, make well in centre, stir in yeast mixture and well-beaten eggs.
Dot... - 41.6948
Rum Babas With Peaches
Arrange rum baba cakes in a greased shallow foil pan or flameproof dish; pour over syrup from the can.
Place a peach half, cut-side-down, on top of each cake.
Cover pan with a sheet of heavy-duty foil.
Bank about 10 low-glowing coals on each side of fire... - 29.349
Italian Rum Baba
An easy dessert which is syrupy, and as sweet as sugar! This dessert is not to be missed! Watch this video and you wouldn't regret not wanting to make this! - 112.941
Baba Au Rhum
1. Lightly grease a 10-by-4-inch tube pan.
2. If possible, check temperature of warm water with thermometer.
3. Sprinkle yeast over water in large bowl of electric mixer and stir until dissolved.
4. Add 1/4 cup sugar, the salt, eggs and... - 47.5427
Just before serving:
1. Invert a cupcake on each of 4 dessert plates. Spoon over them rum mixed with corn syrup.
2. Serve each baba topped with a small spoonful of ice cream or fruit and some whipped cream, if desired. - 23.2472