- » Fruit Raita
Fruit Raita Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit raita recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit raita recipes.
1. Peel and slice bananas into rounds. Mix with lightly beaten curds, grated coconut and salt to taste.
2. Heat oil. Add curry leaves, green chillies and mustard seeds. When the seeds crackle, pour over banana and curd mixture. Mix well. - 35.1797
PEEL BANANA & CUT INTO ROUNDELS. ADD SALT TO SOUR CURD & BEAT WELL. ADD GRATED COCONUT & BANANA ROUNDELS TO BEATEN SOUR CURD . HEAT OIL IN FRYING PAN ADD CURRYPATA, GREEN CHILLY & MUSTARD SEEDS. WHEN MUSTARD SEEDS CRACKLE ADD RAITA. SERVE - 34.6751
1) In a small pan or in toaster oven toast coconut.
2) Slice bananas and put in a serving dish.
3) Squeeze little lemon juice over bananas.
4) Add yogurt to the bananas and coat well.
5) Top with lightly toasted coconut. - 30.796
Sprinkle the bananas with the lemon juice, then toss them in the yogurt. - 22.8689
You May Also Like!
Kele Ka Raita
In a heavy skillet, melt butter but do not brown.
Add coconut and honey and stir; gently stir in sliced bananas and cook for several minutes.
Remove skillet from heat and add about 2 tablespoons of the yogurt.
Place the remaining yogurt in a small serving... - 30.7842
Beat the curds to a smooth paste, adding a little water.
Season with salt, pepper and cumin seed powder. - 21.7182
Grapes show up in full spring in their season and are rightfully enjoyable in one or the other form. Chef Aarsi shows how to make Angoor Raita or Grapes raita with yogurt, grapes and seasonings. Good with rice or rotis. - 118.751
Raita is curd served with some vegetable or fruit mixed in it.Cucumber Raita is cucumber grated or sliced mixed in curd.Cucumber Raita is a part of the main dish. - 33.1681
Spicy Boondi Raita
Boondi raita, a condiment is one of the many raita varieties that are popular in India, where yogurt is seasoned with spices, along with the addition of tiny balls of fried gram flour (chickpea flour) called 'boondi', which may taste spicy. The raita tastes... - 0
Coconut And Mint Raita
Raitas are extremely popular in India are prepared in many different ways. Each cook adds their own personal touch, including fruits, vegetables or fresh herbs, according to their taste. Raitas are served as an accompaniment to rise or spice curries, to... - 31.3273
Tindora Raita (indian Yogurt Dip)
Raita adds a zing to any simple meal and makes it more enjoyable. Watch this impressive video that shares a super simple recipe to make Indian raita. Take a look and prepare this delicious accompaniment in just a few minutes to pep up your meal. Give it a... - 108.958
Mango Tomato Raita
1. Peel mangoes and discard pits.
2. Cut the mango into 1/4-inch dice.
3. In a bowl, fold in mangoes with tomatoes, onion, and jalapeno.
4. In a separate bowl, blend yogurt and garam masala.
5. Mix fruits with the mango mixture.
6.... - 47.6805
Fruit Raita Recipes By Category