- » Fruit Punch
Fruit Punch Recipes
Fruit punch is a generic term for a variety of punches made with different combinations of fruit juices, whole fruit and sliced fruit pieces. Highly nutritious, the basic fruit punch can be rendered alcoholic with ... More »
Diageo Mixologist Elayne D shows us how to make a holiday party favorite: punch - 114.215
Sparkling Celebration Punch (non-alcoholic)
For a small party, these non-alcoholic drinks are a must. Simple ingredients and wonderful flavors make ths punch a winner. We really liked Monique's luscious low calories drinks. - 114.094
Corona Berry Beer Punch-cinco De Mayo
I love beer punches, even though I HATE beer! This Corona Berry Beer Punch is another favorite for BBQ's in my family! Cold, tart, sweet and so refreshing! Even if you hate beer you just might fall in love with this beer punch. It tastes very similar to... - 113.027
Strawberry Colada Punch
1. Place the partially-thawed, frozen, sliced strawberries into a blender. Add coconut milk. Blend until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides, if needed.
2. Pour into a punch bowl, or other large container.
3. Add 3 cups pineapple juice, 3 cups club... - 106.582
Island Fruit Punch
1. Pound ginger root to bruise or cut into several pieces.
2. In a pan boil with 4 cups of the water 10 minutes until a strong ginger flavor is obtained.
3. Steep adding mint flakes, allspice and whole cloves until cool and strain... - 49.8869
Cranberry Pineapple Punch
1. In a cheesecloth bag or a piece of muslin cloth, tie all the spices.
2. In a 3 quart slow cooker or crock pot, combine sugar, water, salt and juices.
3. Throw the spice bag into the liquid and give a good stir.
4. Cover the pot with... - 46.4568
Summertime Fruit Punch
1) In a medium saucepan, combine together the orange and lemon rind, water and sugar.
2) Bring mixture to a boil and then cook over low flame for about 5 minutes. Allow concoction to chill.
3) Stir the almond extract and fruit juice into the cooled... - 45.2466
Party Fruit Punch
Party Fruit Punch is a delightful punch meant for those with a weakness for fruits. Its no wonder that it is one of my favorite. Donâ€™t miss out on this wonderful Party Fruit Punch recipe ! - 45.0931
1) Chill grape juice and ginger ale.
2) Mix together grape, orange, and lemon juices.
3) Add in ginger ale and water.
4) Make sugar syrup by boiling sugar and water for 10 minutes until the consistency of syrup is reached.
5) Let cool... - 44.4508
Manoj Tarbooz Tarang
1)In a blender, juice watermelon.
2)Add sugar, water, cardamom and ice to the juice.
3)Mix thoroughly. Sprinkle the rose water.
5)Top the juice with rose petals. - 43.5332
Minty Pineapple Punch
Squeeze juice from lemons; set juice aside.
Place lemon halves in a large saucepan; add water and sugar.
Bring to a boil; boil for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat and discard lemons.
Stir in extracts and reserved lemon juice.
Steep tea in boiling water for 5... - 43.0898
Spiced Lemon Tea Punch
Spiced Lemon Tea Punch is a unique drink. Surprise your guests with this great Spiced Lemon Tea Punch. I am sure they will love it. - 42.7169
Spiced Fruit Punch
In a small saucepan combine water, sugar, stick cinnamon, and whole cloves.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours.
Pour the sugar mixture through a fine-mesh sieve; discard spices.
In a punch bowl... - 41.6207
Zesty Fruit Punch
1. In a jug, combine all the fruit juices and grenadine syrup. Give a good stir.
2. Refrigerate until required.
3. In a large punch bowl, add the fruit.
4. Pour the chilled juice over the fruit. .
5. Top with soda.
6. Stir and ladle into... - 41.5628
1) Pour boiling water over tea.
2) Let it stand for 5 minutes and then strain
3) Add sugar and stir till it dissolves and allow to cool.
4) Add lemon, orange, and pineapple juices and 2 quarts water.
5) In a punch bowl, add a block of ice and... - 41.511
Fruit Tea Punch
This Fruit Tea Punch is flavored tea at its best! A great blend of mixed fruit juices and honey in black tea, this Fruit Tea Punch is a great way to add punch to get-togethers! Do give it a try! - 41.1339
Simple Fruit Punch
Making the sugar syrup:
1. Boil 2 cups of sugar in 1 cup water for 10 minutes
2. In a punchbowl, mix all ingredients along with sugar syrup except soda and ginger ale.
3. Add the remaining two ingredients, pour into juice glasses and serve. - 40.6957
Sparkling Fruit Punch
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, heat the sugar and water over medium flame.
2) Cook till the sugar dissolves completely.
3) Let the mixture boil for 3 minutes. Allow it to cool down completely.
4) Pour into the serving punch bowl.
5) Just before... - 40.6454
Fresh Fruit Punch
1) Add the fruits into a large bowl.
2) Add in the sugar and rum into the bowl, over the fruits.
3) Store the cocktail in the refrigerator for a minimum of 6 hours.
4) Into a punch bowl, add in a lot of ice.
5) Add in the marinated fruits into the... - 40.6449
Hot Fruit Punch
1. In a slow cooker add all ingredients except orange slices
2. Cover and cook on low for 1 hour.
3. Garnish with orange slices
4. Serve hot directly from slow cooker. - 40.1293
Boil the sugar and water together for 10 minutes.
Add 6 oranges peeled and cut in thin slices, removing as much white pith as possible.
Add the strained juice of the rest of the oranges and the lemons.
Add the bananas, grapes, and cherries.
Chill... - 40.0393
Lemon Balm Punch
1) Mix sugar and water and stir until sugar dissolves.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together the sugar mixture, 1/2 cup lemon balm leaves, mint leaves, and lemon juice in it.
3) Cover the mixture and leave overnight.
4) Take a large pitcher or punch... - 39.6388
Economical Fruit Punch
Add some water to crushed ginger, and strain the juice.
Combine sugar and 1/2 cup water in a sauce pan and bring to boil.
Let it boil on low heat for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add tea leaves.
Strain the syrup when cold.
Mix syrup, orange squash, water,... - 39.1973
Hot Spicy Lemonade Punch
In slow-cooking pot, combine cranberry juice, sugar, lemonade concentrate, water and honey.
Tie cloves and cinnamon in small cheesecloth square.
Add spice bag and lemon slices to juices.
Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.
Remove spice bag.
Keep hot in... - 39.194
Golden Fruit Punch
1) Take a punch bowl and mix all the fruit juices together by stirring it well.
2) Chill the mixture once the sugar dissolves.
1) Add ice cubes or ring along with some ginger ale.
2) Garnish with citrus fruit slices like orange and lemon and... - 39.1406
Quick Fruit Punch
1) In a jug, add pineapple, orange, and apple juices.
2) Slowly add in the drink mix.
3) Add 1 cup sugar and mix well
4) Refrigerate for several hours.
5) serve. - 38.669
Cranberry Punch is a very tempting beverage that you must try out. Cranberry Punch tastes good with many recipes. Prepare the boiled Cranberry Punch effort in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 38.5502
1. In a punch bowl, combine all the juices, ice cubes and water.
2. Just before service, add ginger ale and soda water. Garnish with mint and fruits and serve immediately. - 38.2158
Zesty Fruit Punch
1. In a punchbowl mix and chill first 7 ingredients.
2. Add lemon-lime and serve immediately. - 37.9557
Sparkling Strawberry Punch
Thaw strawberries, if frozen.
Chill cranberry juice and ginger ale.
Place berries in blender container.
Cover and blend till berries are pureed.
If desired, strain and discard seeds.
Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water.
Stir in lemonade... - 37.7846
Raspberry Wine Punch
Process raspberries with syrup in food processor or blender until smooth; press through strainer, discarding seeds.
Combine wine, raspberry puree and liqueur in pitcher; refrigerate until serving time.
Rinse out wine bottle and remove label.
Fully open top of... - 37.7004
Orange Witches Brew Punch
In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin and sugar in water.
Stir in the apricot nectar, pineapple juice and lemon juice.
Freeze in two 2-qt freezer containers.
Remove from the freezer 2-3 hours before serving.
Place contents of one container in a punch bowl; mash... - 37.6721
Tropical Fruit Punch
Combine sugar and water in a sauce pan and bring to boil, stirring till sugar is dissolved.
Let it simmer for five minutes.
Pour boiling water on tea leaves.
Cover and let steep for 5 minutes.
Strain the sugar syrup and tea water and combine the two when... - 37.5624
Holiday Cranberry Punch
1. In a pan mix well combining all ingredients except ginger ale and bring to a boil.
2. Strain through cheesecloth if desired and chill.
3. Add chilled ginger ale and serve immediately. - 37.4113
Party Cranberry Punch
Cook cranberries and water in a covered kettle until skins pop.
Puree berries, add sugar, cloves, rinds.
Add the lemon and apple juice and stir to blend.
Garnish with thin slices of orange.
Makes approximately 21/2... - 37.2744
Do you want to create a good impression among your friends? Well then try this cranberry Punch recipe.Whenever there is a gathering of my friends, I definitely prepare this mixed drink. This cranberry punch is also favorite to all my friends and they all... - 37.2088
Pineapple Egg Punch
Beat eggs until thick and light-colored with sugar and salt.
Scald 1 cup of the milk and gradually pour over egg mixture.
Return to double boiler.
Cook 2 minutes longer, stirring well.
Just before serving, stir in the chilled pineapple, pulp and... - 37.1639
Hot Apple Punch
1) Mix together sugar and water and boil for 5 minutes.
2) Turn off heat and add spices. Cover it and let it stand for an hour. Then strain.
3) Before serving, mix together syrup, fruit juices and cider and bring to a boil.
4) Serve it hot. - 36.9694
Combine one half of the water, lemon juice, and sugar in a saucepan; mix well.
Bring to boiling and boil 3 minutes; cool.
Mix in remaining water and fruit juices.
Pour over decorative ice block or in a punch bowl.
Garnish with fruit slices. - 36.5709
1. In a 2 cup measure, combine all juices.
2. In a glass place ice cubes and pour juice mixture.
3. Pour sparkling mineral water, if desired. - 36.5169
Hot Fruit Punch
Drain maraschino cherries, reserving 1/2 cup juice.
Set cherries aside.
Place reserved juice in 3-quart grill-safe casserole.
Stir in remaining ingredients except cherries.
Remove cooking grid.
Place casserole directly on lava rock grate, arranging rocks... - 36.4452
Mixed Fruit Punch
Mash bananas and place in a blender.
Pour in water and sugar.
Blend until smooth.
In a large container pour blender contents along with the other juices.
Add the Diet Sprite just before serving.
This is a great punch bowl beverage.
Rum can be added... - 36.4071
Fruit Medley Punch
1. In a blender add strawberries and puree.
2. In a punch bowl, add strawberries puree, apricot nectar, water, juice concentrate and sugar and stir until sugar dissolves.
3. Gradually pour in ginger ale and allow to chill.
4. Serve chilled in... - 36.3945
A great way to beat the heat. Fruit punch is a perfect drink for a hot summer day to refresh you. With cranberries, orange juice, lemon juice and soda you are sure to have a great time discovering wonderful flavors that all go to add the extra punch that... - 36.3525
Spiced Citrus Punch
This is a brilliant Spiced Citrus Punch recipe. I serve this for my parties all the time! Don€™t miss out on this easy Spiced Citrus Punch recipe. - 36.2897
Cranberry Raspberry Punch
Place the strawberries, lemonade concentrate and cranberry raspberry concentrate in a blender; cover and process until smooth.
Transfer to a punch bowl.
Gently stir in ginger ale and club soda.
Top with scoops of sherbet.
Serve immediately. - 36.2403
Spiced Fruit Punch
Combine all ingredients except ginger ale and ice.
Let chill for at least 3 hrs.
Strain; add ginger ale and ice. - 36.2175
Combine cranberries and water in a saucepan.
Cook over medium heat until cranberry skins pop.
Sieve cooked cranberries.
Stir in sugar and lemon juice.
Return to saucepan; bring to boiling and cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Immediately remove from heat;... - 36.1018
Fruit And Wine Punch
1 In a medium size bowl, mix the strawberries, peaches, sugar, and lemon juice;stir in the brandy.
2 Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least for 4 hours or overnight.
3 In a punch bowl, combine the fruit and its liquid with the wine .... - 36.0224
Tropical Fruit Punch
1) Mix well pineapple juice, grapefruit carbonated beverage, rum, and lime juice.
2) Pour the mixture over crushed ice or ice cubes.
3) Serve after garnishing with orange slices, pineapple chunks, and cherries fastened on toothpicks. - 35.9428
Place sugar and water in a saucepan over gentle heat.
Stir until sugar is dissolved, boil for 2-3 minutes.
Cool and add fruit juices and tea.
Chill well and just before serving add cold ginger ale, passionfruit pulp, sprigs of mint, strawberries and crushed... - 35.8456
Spiced Grape Punch
1) In a large saucepan, mix the grape juice, sugar, concentrates and water together.
2) In a tea ball or cheesecloth bag, tie the cloves and cinnamon, add into the punch.
3) Allow the mixture to simmer for about 15 minutes, then discard the spices and... - 35.7294
Lemony Fruit Punch
Make double-strength tea by pouring boiling water over tea.
Let steep for 5 minutes and strain.
Add sugar and stir to dissolve.
Add lemon, orange, and pineapple juices and 2 quarts water.
To serve, pour over block of ice in punch bowl; garnish with... - 35.6298
Combine first six ingredients in large bowl.
Add pineapple chunks and pineapple juice.
Pour over crushed ice in punch bowl.
Add ginger ale and soda water. - 35.4802
Island Fruit Punch
This Island Fruit Punch tastes yummy ! Try this tremendous fruit blend as a party refreshment ! Do you have any suggestions for this Island Fruit Punch ? - 35.4332
Fruit Smash Punch
Make gelatin in usual manner, add cold water and fruit juices; stir in sugar.
Just before serving, mash or whip bananas until smooth and creamy.
Beat into mixture.
Add ginger ale, the last minute. - 35.4018
1.Steep the tea for 5 minutes.
2.Add into a punch bowl and combine it with soda, cranberry juice and pineapple juice.
4.Serve cold - 35.4003
Classic Mixed Fruit Punch
Boil water and sugar ten minutes.
Cool and add crushed fruit and fruit-juice.
Add charged water - 35.2842
Pineapple Melon Punch
Put first 3 ingredients in blender container; add pineapple juice to cover.
Blend till pureed.
Combine with remaining juice in punch bowl.
Add ginger ale.
Serve over ice. - 35.279
Cranberry punch , a lovely combination of cranberry, pineapple, lemon and ginger ale. A wonderful way to entertain. Try it!! - 35.2141
Amber Orange Tea Punch
Amber orange tea punch is a ginger ale tea punch. Prepared with cinnamon and cloves to flavor, the amber orange tea punch has equal amounts of ale and orange juice in it. Chilled and served in punch bowls, they make a great party drink. - 35.1434
In a saucepan, combine sugar and water.
Bring to a boil and simmer over low heat 5 minutes.
In a large container, combine syrup, cranberry, lemon, orange and pineapple juices.
Chill. - 35.1316
Essential Cranberry Punch
Combine sugar, spices, salt, cranberry juice, and pineapple juice.
Cover, simmer gently 10 minutes; strain.
Just before serving, pour over ice cubes in punch bowl.
Carefully pour ginger ale down side of bowl.
Float orange slices atop. - 35.1029
1. Combine cranberries, banana and seeds and coarsely blend.
2. Add to a punch bowl.
3. Stir in the cider.
4. Chill well.
5. Ladle into punch cups and serve. - 35.0494
Minted Fruit Punch
Heat sugar and water together until sugar is dissolved.
Add the fruit juices, pineapple, creme de menthe, cucumber rind, and the peel of 1/2 orange.
Chill for several hours.
Remove cucumber and orange peel.
Add ginger ale; pour over ice in tall glasses. - 34.8855
1. Place glasses in refrigerator to chill.
2. In a pitcher or jug, stir orange juice and guava nectar together.
3. Add lots of ice cubes and stir well to chill.
4. Pour into individual glasses.
5. Garnish each glass with slice... - 34.8715
Festive Fruit Punch
In a bowl combine pineapple juice, orange juice, and lemon juice.
Stir in sugar till dissolved.
To serve, place ice ring in a punch bowl.
Pour juice mixture over ring.
Slowly pour ginger ale down side of punch bowl.
Stir gently to mix. - 34.6144
Raspberry Sauterne Punch
Put the water and raspberries in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for ten minutes.
Press through a sieve.
Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
Add the lemon and orange juice and pour into a punch bowl over a large block of... - 34.6128
Frothy Lime Punch
Put pineapple juice and lime drink mix into punch bowl.
Stir until sugar dissolves.
Spoon sherbet into punch bowl.
Add Seven Up slowly.
Let stand 15 minutes. - 34.5231
Put a small amount of water in the bottom of 4 ice cube trays.
Add a small whole strawberry (with top) to each ice cube section.
Freeze until strawberries are anchored.
Add enough ice water to each ice cube tray to cover berries and freeze again until ice... - 34.4691
Wine & Fruit Punch
Mix fruit juices with sliced fruit, 6 slices of cucumber and a few sprigs of mint.
Chill for several hours.
Just before serving add white wine and 12-18 ice cubes.
Test flavour and add syrup if needed. - 34.3116
This Cranberry Punch is an interesting recipe for Mama's who are worried that thier kids have not got enough fruits on their diet. This recipe for Cranberry Punch is bursting full of benefits of fruits and is utterly delicious that your kids will plunge on... - 34.2982
Pine Grape Punch
Mix lemon and orange juices with sugar.
Add grape and pineapple juices.
Chill until serving time, then add water, ginger ale, and ice. - 33.9273
Cranberry Apple Punch
1) In a bowl, mix cranberry, apple, and lemon juices and stir.
2) Add lemon slices and pineapple chunks and chill.
3) In a punch bowl, add a block of ice, pour punch over it and then add soda water. - 33.8321
Chilled Pineapple Punch
In saucepan combine water, cinnamon, and cloves.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes; strain into a large pitcher.
Add sweetener and fruit juices; chill.
Just before serving, pour into large punch bowl; slowly pour in lemon-lime carbonated beverage. - 33.8073
Summer Cranberry Punch
Pour boiling water over the gelatin; stir to dissolve.
Stir in lemonade concentrate.
Pour into large punch bowl.
Stir in cold water and cranberry juice cocktail.
Slowly pour in grapefruit beverage; stir gently to mix.
Add ice or an ice ring. - 33.8007
Spiced Apricot Punch
In slow-cooking pot, combine apricot nectar, orange juice, brown sugar, and lemon juice.
Tie cinnamon and cloves in small cheesecloth bag; add to juices.
Cover and heat on low for 2 to 5 hours.
Serve hot from pot.
Makes 12 servings. - 33.6871
Orange Fruit Punch
1) Into the blender add in the orange juice, apple, lemon juice, strawberries and the honey and blend on high speed for 3 minutes
2) Pour into a tall glass and serve with a mint leaf
3) Serve immediately - 33.6707
Watermelon Punch Bowl
Mix the pink lemonade with the cold water or whiz in a blender.
Add the carbonated beverage.
Rest the watermelon on the flat light-skinned side to prevent rolling.
If it refuses to remain steady, cut a thin strip of skin from the underside.
Now, with a sharp... - 33.6171
Pineapple Pepper Punch
1. In an electric blender, mix together all the ingredients and blend for about fifteen minutes
2. Pour into a hollowed out green pepper shells or glasses and serve - 33.6074
Passion Fruit Punch
Bring sugar and water to boil, stirring constantly.
Continue to cook for 5 minutes then allow to cool.
Add orange and lemon juices and passion fruit.
Chill until needed.
To serve, place a quantity of ice cubes in punch bowl, pour the fruit syrup over ice,... - 33.5011
Spiced Peach Punch
1. In a large saucepan, mix the peach nectar, orange juice and brown sugar; place a cheesecloth bag filled with cinnamon and cloves into it
2. Heat it gently until the sugar dissolves, stirring all the while; allow to simmer for ten minutes and add... - 33.4808
Apple Grape Punch
Prepare ice ring in advance, if desired.
In punch bowl, combine juices, vodka, if desired, and sugar; stir until sugar dissolves.
Just before serving, add ice ring.
Ice Ring: Combine 1 (8-ounce) bottle brand and 3/4 cup sugar; stir until sugar dissolves.
Add... - 33.4407
Orange Pineapple Punch
1) In a bowl, combine the juices and honey together, blend thoroughly.
2) Serve the Orange Pineapple Punch over cracked ice in tall glasses. - 33.4327
1.Heat oil in a Dutch oven and fry roast untl golden brown from all sides.
2.In a bowl ,put beer, tomato sauce, and onion soup mix.
3.Put the beer mixture over the roast and let the ingredients cook for 2 hours.
4.Once done, put green pepper on roast... - 33.4228
Raspberry Fruit Punch
Mix thoroughly in a large bowl the soft drink mixes and sugar.
Add 6 quarts water gradually, stirring constantly until soft drink mixes and sugar are dissolved.
Stir in the pineapple-orange juice concentrate, food coloring, and extract; stir until well... - 33.3917
Orange Buttermilk Punch
1. In a food processor, process ½ pint ice cream, chilled buttermilk, and frozen orange juice concentrate for about 5 seconds.
2. Spoon the mixture into chilled punch bowl and add ½ pint of vanilla ice cream over this punch.
3. Arrange mint sprigs... - 33.3809
Combine first 3 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; add the washed, hulled strawberries, and boil, covered, 3 min.
Remove, strain through a sieve without pressing, and chill.
Just before serving, combine with remaining ingredients. - 33.338
Cranberry Apple Punch
Heat water and sugar to boiling, stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved.
Prepare tea using 3 teaspoons loose tea or 3 teabags and 2 cups boiling water.
Chill all ingredients.
Just before serving, stir together in large punch bowl. - 33.2826
Spiced Grape Punch
1. In saucepan boil combining limeade and spices for about 3 minutes.
2. Add spice mixture to grape juice concentrate and ginger ale and chill.
3. Serve Spiced Grape Punch over cocktail dinners. - 33.2811
1.Combine cranberry juice with pineapple juice, orange juice and lemon juice.
2.Refrigerate the mixture.
3.Serve over colorful cubes of ice. - 33.2501
Strawberry Guava Punch With Sorbet
Place half of the berries (use the prettiest ones; keep hulls attached) on a flat pan without touching.
Freeze until hard, about 1 hour; if done ahead, pack airtight when hard and freeze until the next day.
Put a 10- by 15-inch pan in the freezer.
When cold,... - 33.1257
Ruby Fruit Punch
1) In a punch bowl, mix the lemon juice, few sliced oranges and ginger ale together, blend well.
2) Then stir in the apple juice and cranberry juice cocktail, mix well.
3) Serve immediately. - 32.8878
Spiked Grape Punch
In a saucepan combine water, grape juice, sugar, lemonade concentrate, and orange juice concentrate.
Simmer, covered, 15 minutes.
Remove cinnamon; stir in vodka. - 32.7815
Lime Punch With Lemon Lime Molds
Mix carbonated beverage and flavoring.
Tint with food coloring and pour into individual gelatin molds, filling only about three fourths full since liquid expands when frozen.
Freeze until firm.
Shortly before serving, mix limeade and water and put in punch... - 32.6903
1. In a large bowl, mix the fruit juices together, and chill in the refrigerator
2. Mix in the tonic water and syrup into the punch just before serving.
3. Serve over ice in tall glasses and use mint to garnish. - 32.6171
1. In a jug, mix ingredients together along with cracked ice
2. Serve punch over ice and use a slice of citrus fruit to decorate the glass - 32.6166
Combine Hawaiian fruit punch, fruit juice concentrates, and water.
Pour over ice in a large punch bowl.
Resting bottle on rim of bowl, carefully pour ginger ale down side.
Mix gently with up-and-down motion.
Trim with fresh fruit slices. - 32.5625
Fruit Punch Recipes By Category