- » Fruit Puff Pastry
Fruit Puff Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit puff pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit puff pastry recipes.
Puff Pastry Filled With Strawberries
Moisten the baking tray with water.
Arrange the sheet of puff pastry on the tray and prick the surface with a fork.
Bake at 400 degrees for about ten minutes.
Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake until golden brown.
Trim the edges and set aside to cool.
Spread... - 34.1495
Fancy Puff Pastry Tarts
Roll out puff pastry; cut into 5 inch squares.
Put on baking sheets.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Fold squares diagonally to triangles.
Starting at folded side, cut 1/2 inch border strip on both sides of triangle, leaving 1/2 inch uncut at the triangle... - 32.5769
Puff Pastry Apple Tartlets With Contempo Caramel Sauce
To Prepare Pastry: Preheat oven to 375°F.
If puff pastry is folded in thirds, to eliminate the creases, fold it in half and on a lightly floured board, roll to 1/4-inch thickness.
Cut out 2 apple shapes about 6 inches wide and 5 inches long.
Cut out 4 leaves... - 45.9421
Elegant Puff Pastry Tarts
1. In large bowl, mix all-purpose flour, cake flour, and salt. With fingertips, work 1/2 cup butter (1 stick) into flour mixture until coarse crumbs form. Stir in 1 cup ice water until soft dough forms, adding more water if necessary, 1 tablespoon at a time.... - 35.0515
Crab In Puff Pastry
Prepare this elegant dish for the next special occasion. Flaky layers of puff pastry sandwich savory seafood and a creamy white wine sauce. - 37.1768
Strawberry Cream Puffs
1. Grease a flat baking tin.
2. Place blobs of 1 tablespoon of the choux pastry mixture on the tin at small intervals.
3. Bake in a hot oven at 450Â°F. for at least 20 minutes. Do not open the oven door before this time. Thereafter, check to be sure that... - 36.8595
Puffed Pastry Filled With Berries And Cream
Want a really easy yet elegant dessert on a lazy day? In this video, chef L.J Martin has found some wonderful frozen pastry cups to make an easy dessert. He is using some strawberries and blue berries but you can use any berry you like. It’s a fun to make... - 97.9441
Pate Feuillete Or Puff Pastry
Knead the butter with very cold water.
Mix in half cup of the flour to absorb the water, kneading well.
Flatten the butter into a rectangle, cover and refrigerate.
On a very cold surface, place three and a half cups of flour.
Make a well in the center and... - 36.3767
Put 1 1/2 tablespoons butter into each of two 9 inch pie pans.
Set in oven while oven is preheating.
Put eggs, milk, and lemon peel into an electric blender container.
Cover and blend at high speed until thoroughly combined and lemon peel is finely... - 45.4991
Rhubarb And Fruit Pie
Rhubarb pie is only good if you know how to make it properly. So, to make your life simpler here is a rhubarb and fruit pie which is simply made in Jameela's kitchen and she shows you how effortless it is to make this pie and it tastes out of the world. - 73.418
Nectarine Puff Pastry Tarts
1. Lightly butter a large baking sheet and sprinkle very lightly with water.
2. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the puff pastry to a large rectangle, measuring about 40 x 25cm/15 x 10in and cut into six smaller rectangles.
3. Transfer the pastry to the... - 36.2448
Italian Pastry Puffs
1. Add butter and sugar to boiling water and bring to boiling point. Add flour all at once, and stir vigorously until ball forms in center of pan, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
2. Add eggs to mixture, one at a time, beating well after... - 33.5758
Strawberry Cream Puffs
Grease a baking sheet.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
To make cream puff paste, heat water, butter and salt in a medium saucepan until butter has melted.
Increase heat and bring quickly to a boil; remove from heat.
Add flour all at once; beat until dough... - 45.5171
Giant Fruit Puff
Spread 1/2 cup Cream Puff Pastry into a 7 inch circle on a lightly greased baking sheet.
Spoon remaining pastry into decorating bag fitted with a No.
5 or 6B large fluted tip.
Pipe pastry around outside edge of pastry circle, leaving a 3 1/2 inch circle in... - 44.1429
Chocolate Cream Puff Ring
Chocolate Cream Puff Ring! Were you looking for a tasty and simple dessert for your party? Then Chocolate Cream Puff Ring is definitely the recipe for you. Try it! - 41.8476
Strawberry Cream Puffs
Drop Cream Puff Pastry into 8 equal mounds 3 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
Bake at 400° for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown and puffed.
Cool away from drafts.
Cut top off cream puffs; pull out and discard soft dough inside.
Beat whipping... - 35.5027
Strawberry Cream Puffs
Make and bake the cream puffs.
Put 1/4 cup (60 mL) strawberries in each puff.
Put the top back on.
Add a dollop of whipped topping to the top. - 21.6685
Baked Vol Au Vent Pastry Cases
Vol-au-vent pastry cases can be easily made at home and filled with a filling of your choice. Simply watch this video to get an idea on how to make these puffy pastry cases and bake them just at the right temperature for the correct duration. While this video... - 81.6102
Seasonal Fruit Pastries
Seasonal Fruit Pastries has a supreme taste. Seasonal Fruit Pastries get its taste from eggs mixed with custard. Seasonal Fruit Pastries is inspired by many cafeterias around the world. - 37.2141
Easy Fruit Pastries
For all the pastry lovers out there, here video that shows a super easy recipe for delicious fruit pastries. The chef makes the pastries with packaged puff pastries and pastry cream with plenty of fresh fruits. These simple fruit pastries are indeed worth... - 130.78
Apple foldovers are apple and pecan filled puff pastry dessert. Prepared with baked pastries, filled with a cooked lemon apple and nut filling, the apple foldovers are best served warm with sugar sprinkled on top. - 44.9326
Lemon Puff Slices
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Divide puff pastry dough in half.
On a floured surface, roll out each half to a 23x10-inch (58x25-cm) rectangle.
Cut each piece in half across the shorter side.
Sprinkle 2 baking sheets with cold water.
Place 1 piece of dough... - 40.9581
Baked Cranberry Puff
Preheat oven to 375° F., and butter a 9-inch pie or flan pan.In a saucepan, combine cranberries, honey, cinnamon, orange peel, and water.
Bring to boiling and cook, uncovered, until berries pop open, about 5 minutes.
Let cool, then lift out cranberries and... - 44.1299
On a floured surface, roll out puff pastry dough to a 15-inch (37.5-cm) square.
Divide into sixteen 3-1/2-inch (8.5-cm) squares, leaving 2 strips of dough for later use.
Cut diagonally in from the corners of each square towards the center, leaving dough... - 45.297
Miniature Fruit Pastries
On a lightly floured surface, unfold pastry and roll slightly to flatten creases.
Using 2 1/2-inch cookie cutters, cut into circles or diamonds.
Place cut-outs on baking sheets.
Combine egg white and water.
Brush over pastry.
Stir together... - 36.6803
Puh Pastry Fruit Tart
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Cut 3/4 inch wide strip off each side of pastry and reserve.
Roll out pastry square on work surface to 9 1/2 inch square.
Brush edges of square with egg glaze.
Arrange 3/4 inch wide strips atop edges, forming raised border.
Brush... - 40.0581
Apricot Pastry Pretzels
In a medium bowl, mix flour, 1 egg yolk, sugar and butter to make a dough.
Press dough into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
On a floured surface, roll out pastry dough to a 20x14-inch (50x35-cm) rectangle.
Roll out... - 40.1639
Feuilletes Of Pears Bourdaloue
Combine wine, sugar, cinnamon, zest and cloves in heavy-bottomed large saucepan and bring to boil over medium-high heat.
Reduce to simmer, add pears and cook until tender.
Cool, then cover and chill overnight in liquid.
For pastry cream: Combine egg yolks and... - 45.1298
Strawberry Cream Puffs
Combine salt and flours in a small bowl.
Bring the water and butter or margarine to a boil in a medium saucepan.
Immediately remove from heat, and add all the flour mixture at once.
Beat vigorously until the mixture forms a ball and pulls away from the sides... - 40.1099
Lemon Filled Cream Puffs
Lemon Filled Cream Puffs is a tasty and addictive pastry that I simply cant get enough of. Even my guests complaint good naturedly about how they simply cant stop taking extra servings of this wonderful Lemon Filled Cream Puffs. Don€™t miss this! - 32.8544
Apple Sauce Cream Puffs
Puffs are the all-time popular snacks, now, try out this something out of the world Apple Sauce Cream Puffs! Yes, they not just taste amazing, but are incredibly easy to make! - 34.635
Strawberry Cream Puff Dessert Cake
Trace a ring on lightly greased and floured baking sheet.
Spoon Cream-Puff Pastry in large dollops on tracing mark.
Smooth top with small spatula; fill in between dollops.
Bake in preheated 450Â°F oven 8 minutes.
Reduce oven temperature to 350Â°F; bake 30... - 35.2147
Fruit Or Jam Turnovers
Roll the pastry thinly and cut Into rounds of about 4 in diameter.
Place some jam or fruit in the centre of each round and moisten the edges with cold water.
Fold the pastry over and press the edges together.
Knock up the edges with the back of a knife and... - 21.8122
New Zealand Cream Puffs
Prepare the cream puffs according to the directions.
When ready to assemble, put the chopped kiwis and sliced strawberries in a bowl.
Add the whipped topping and fold the mixture together.
Spoon the fruit mixture into the cream puffs. - 20.6573
Icy Peach Cream Puffs
Prepare the basic cream puff recipe.
Bake the puffs.
When ready to serve, put 1/2 cup (60 mL) ice cream in each puff.
Distribute the chopped peaches over the ice cream. - 22.5265
This amazingly delicious Banana Puffs is just perfect to go for a tea-time snack or a mid-day munch. And Banana Puffs here are simply fabulous that it can be made in just no time. So why wait just go ahead and wow your friends! - 33.9592
Banana Cream Puffs
Prepare the cream puffs and Vanilla Tart Filling.
Bake the cream puffs.
Put the banana slices into a medium mixing bowl.
Pour the lemon juice over the bananas and toss to distribute the lemon juice evenly.
Add the pudding and mix.
Spoon this pudding mixture... - 27.441
Cheese & Grape Puffs
On a lightly floured surface, roll out puff pastry dough to a rectangle about 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick.
Cut into about forty 2-inch (5-cm) squares.
In a small bowl, beat eggs, water, paprika, black pepper and apple pie spice.
Brush some of egg mixture over dough... - 39.5342
Choc'n' Orange Puffs
Halve the prepared buns and set aside.
Finely grate rind from half the large orange or from 1 medium orange.
Peel the orange (or both if using 2).
Remove as much bitter white pith as possible, then divide the fruit into segments.
Whip the cream until thick,... - 29.2081
Beef Wellington In Puffed Pastry
Beef Wellington is a classic dish which is intimidating for many home cooks. Here, the chef has created his own version which is pretty easier than the classic recipe yet uncompromised on the taste. This succulent dish is a great dinner recipe for two or more... - 88.1587
Cream Puffs With Raspberry Sauce
Prepare the cream puffs, tart filling, and Raspberry Sauce.
Bake the cream puffs.
Fill them with the filling and put the tops back on.
Spoon the sauce over the puffs. - 20.4147
Apples In Pastry Robes
1 To make the filling: In a food processor fitted with the metal blade, grind the walnuts and sugar until finely chopped.
2 Transfer to a medium saucepan and stir in the milk, bread crumbs, cinnamon, and lemon zest.
3 Bring to a boil over... - 44.65
Lemon In Pastry Shell
Line a 4-cup mixing bowl with a 24- x 14-inch piece of foil, letting excess foil extend out of bowl.
Fill bowl with crumpled paper towels, lightly packed.
Fold excess foil over paper towels; secure with freezer tape.
Remove foil mold from bowl, and set... - 32.4656
Lemon In Pastry Shell
1) Take 4 cup mixing bowl and line with piece of foil.
2) Fill the mixing bowl with crumpled paper towels.
3) Excess foil over the paper towels can be folded over the paper towels.
4) Take half of the pastry and roll into 1/8-inch... - 44.9419
Gateau Saint Honore
1. Make pastry: Combine flour, sugar and salt in a medium-size bowl; cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Blend in egg with a fork, then knead a few times until smooth.
2. Roll out pastry to a 10-inch round on a lightly... - 43.8235
Easy Fruit Pinwheels
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Roll out pastry sheet on work surface to remove creases.
Brush pastry with water.
Starting at 1 edge, roll up pastry tightly jellyroll style.
Cut pastry into generous 1/4 inch thick rounds.
Place sugar on plate and press 1 round into... - 33.0854
Curried Sausage Puffs
1. Cut pastry sheets in half.
2. Combine mince, carrot, spring onions, chutney and curry powder (a), season to taste with salt and pepper, divide into 4, roll each into a sausage shape (b) the length of the long side of the pastry.
3. Place sausage along... - 29.7404
1. Preheat oven hot to 450° F.
2. In a pan melt butter. Stir in flour or crumbs and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Cool the mixture and add other ingredients.
4. Roll out the pastry thinly and cut in circles 4" to 5" in diameter. Turn the... - 41.9704
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out each sheet of dough, still folded,into a rectangle about 10 x 14 inches.
Cut each rectangle into quarters to form 8 small rectangles.
Combine cherries, flour, sugar and lemon juice.
Toss to... - 35.8302
Traditionally filled with currants and nicknamed "Fly Cakes" these delightful little cakes actually are an amazing tribute to any fresh fruit. Weather you fill them with blueberries, cherries, strawberries, pears, apples or a combination of fruits they will... - 114.09
Magic Marshmallow Puffs
Janet Sue Holland grew up in Groom, Texas, a town of eight square miles with one stoplight. She married and moved to the significantly larger municipality of Greeley, Colorado. In the 1960s, Janet came across a recipe for Magic Marshmallow Puffs and created... - 42.1211
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pastry Cups
Planning to serve something exceptional at your kid's birthday party? These crispy and puffy peanut butter cups with chocolate and marshmallow are just excellent as party treats. Watch the video to learn the cooking method. - 134.909
St Honoré Apple Pastry
This fall St. Honoré Boulangerie has been featuring two new fall pastries, the Grillé Aux Pomme and Tarte aux Pommes, both of which showcase the season's quintessential fruit- apples. We stop by and meet with owner and master baker Dominique Geulin to learn... - 109.338
1. In a warm basin, tip in the flour and salt.
2. In another small bowl, tip in the yeast with a little of the sugar and combine with the flour and water. Knead to form soft, slightly sticky dough. Set this dough aside in a warm place to rise... - 42.3751
Basic Pastry Crème Or Crème Pâtissière
Pastry Crème is a staple in pastry kitchens, used to fill cakes, cream puffs, éclairs, Napoleons, tarts, and other pastries. It is a rich, thick custard made from a mixture of milk, eggs, sugar, flour and cornflour that is cooked on the stove. Vanilla,... - 0
Crostata Of Fruit
1) Almond cream: In a mixing bowl, beat butter and powdered sugar with electric beaters until light and fluffy.
2) Beat in the lemon zest, eggs, almonds and extracts.
3) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
4) Crostata of Fruit : Cut the puff... - 45.1161
Apricot Cheese Duff
The aprciot and cheese puff is a cheese and cream filled puff topped with apricot halves and kiwi fruit. Prepared with a base of corn flour and plain flour, the apricot and cheese puffs are baked in the oven and can be served with whipped cream as dessert.... - 47.7477
1.Pre-heat the oven to Regulo 7, or 425°F.
2. On a floured surface, roll pastry out to an 8 inch square. Turn over the pastry. Trim edges. Cut to form 4 squares.
3. Spoon a quarter of the jam on each pastry square.
4. With water,... - 32.9551
1. In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and 1 teaspoon salt. With pastry blender or 2 knives used scissors fashion, cut in shortening to resemble coarse crumbs. Add milk, stirring until dough holds together; turn onto floured surface and knead until... - 35.0904
Stemilt Apple Strudel
Nothing starts a school day off better than a warm homemade apple strudel. Traditionally these are made with Phyllo pastry, but I love the simplicity of using puff pastry. In under 30 minutes you can go from concept to plate, making your mid week breakfasts... - 0
Sour Cherry Turnovers
1. Preheat the oven to 350° In an 8-inch glass or ceramic baking dish, mix the cherries with the cornstarch, granulated sugar, lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon of the lemon zest, 1/4 teaspoon of the vanilla and a pinch of salt. Bake for about 35 minutes, until the... - 32.9911
Tres Vite Apple Tarts
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Mix apples, lemon juice and 1 teaspoon vanilla in medium bowl.
Beat egg and milk together in small bowl.
Mix sugar and cinnamon in another small bowl.
Roll out pastry on floured surface to 10 inch square.
Cut into four 5 inch... - 42.9741
Apple And Berry Turnovers
1. Place the berries in a bowl, add the caster sugar and mix together.
2. Dust a clean work surface with flour and unroll the pastry. Cut the pastry sheet into 8 squares and brush around the edges of each piece with some of the beaten egg.
3. Spoon a few... - 26.8419
1) Roll the prepared pastry out to an oblong about 1/4 inch (1/2 cm) thick.
2) Trim the edges into straight and then cut eight squares out of it.
3) Leave the pastry to rest while preparing the filling.
4) Peel, quarter and core the apples. Cut... - 45.0632
Culinary Carrie: Warm Brie En Croute
1. Place brie in freezer for one hour, so that is nice and chilled.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. On a floured baking sheet, place the puff pastry sheet; spread the jam in the... - 101.807
Open Face Fruit Tart
Roll puff pastry dough to 1/8-inch thickness; trim edges to form a 13- x 8-inch rectangle.
Place dough on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
Chill 15 minutes.
Cut a 3/4-inch strip from each side of pastry.
Brush strips with egg, and lay them, egg side down, on... - 36.0804
1.Pre-heat the oven to Regulo 7, or 425°F.
2. Wash, clean and prepare the fruit of your choice.
3. Take the 1 pint pie dish and fill half the fruit. Dust with the sugar, then add the remaining fruit so that the dish is filled to just... - 34.8464
Open Face Fruit Tart
1) Onto a floured board, roll out the puff pastry to 1/8 inch thickness
2) Cut the edges to form a 13 x 8 inch rectangle shape
3) Onto a baking sheet, lined with wax paper, place the dough to fit
4) Place in the refrigerator to chill for 15 minutes
5)... - 46.3791
Roll out puff pastry to a large square then cut in 3-inch squares.
Chop pineapple and mix with cherries and angelica in a small bowl.
Place one teaspoonful of fruit in the center of each pastry square.
Dampen the pastry edges and fold over in triangles and... - 46.1304
Preheat the oven to Gas 6, 400°F, 200°C.
Lightly grease twelve cream horn tins.
Roll the pastry out on to a lightly floured surface to a 6 in x 10 in/1 5 cm x 26 cm rectangle.
Cut pastry into twelve 1/2 in x 10 in/1.25 cm x 26 cm strips.
Dampen one edge of... - 31.7622
Fruit Bowl Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. On a chopping board, place the puff pastry slice and cut it into half.
3. Take 2 microwaveable bowls and place these slices into them. Using a fork, poke holes into the slices and bake them in the... - 0
Ricotta And Candied Fruit Slice
1. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface to 2 mm (1/8 inch) thick and to a 22 x 30 cm (8 x 12 inch) rectangle. Put it on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
2. Make the filling. Beat the ricotta until it is smooth and then stir in the candied... - 31.396
Fruit Chicken Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) In a large skillet, saute the onion in the melted butter until softened. Stir in the apple and curry powder and cook for further 5 minutes.
3) Sprinkle over the flour and mix well. Slowly stir in the... - 47.7712
Kiwi Fruit Cream Tart
On a floured surface, roll out pastry dough 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick.
Cut out an 8-inch (20-cm) round from center of dough.
Using a 2-inch (5-cm) round cutter, cut out 12 half-moon shapes from surrounding dough.
Sprinkle a baking sheet with cold water.
Place... - 45.5929
Quick Fruit Tarts
On a lightly floured board, roll out each pastry shell to make a 6-inch circle.
Place on ungreased rimmed baking sheets.
Top each with about 2/3 cup cherries or 6 apricot halves; sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon sugar and a light dusting of cardamom.
Bake,... - 32.9923
Tranche Awe Fruits
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F; dampen a baking sheet
2. Roll the pastry out to into a 12"X7" reactangle adn cut away the border an inch and a half wide all around the reactangle
3. Lift the cut rectangle off and roll the solid rectangle... - 40.8473
Mixed Fruit Pie
1) Adjust the oven on to Gas Mark 7/425°F/220°C.
2) Take an 8 inch x 1 inch (20 x 2.5 cm) pie or flan dish, and utilize atleast over half the pastry to line its bottom.
3) Slowly cook the dried fruits together with the orange and... - 50.084
Baked Camembert With Fruit Appetizer
When you want to get pampered with an exclusive homemade dessert, you should consider these pastries with the stuffing of camembert cheese, pears and cranberries. In this video, chef prepares the delicate pastry with all perfection. Follow the steps to... - 122.09
Almond Fruit Tart
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
Making the pastry
2. Using a food processor, pulse pastry ingredients with 3 tablespoons water, 6 times, for 30 seconds or until smooth. Add 1 to 2 tablespoon more water, if dough is dry.
3. Shape the dough... - 44.7952
How To Make Napoleon Or Mille Feuille
Learn step by step how to make an amazing Napoleon that consists in 3 layers of puff pastry with pastry cream and passion fruit mousseline in between. For puff pastry recipe check out my previous recipe.
This french dessert is one of my favorites, the... - 130.481
Preheat the oven to Gas 7, 425°F, 220°C, 15 mins before baking.
Cream together the fat, sugar and cinnamon, then mix in dried fruit.
Cut the prepared pastry in half.
Roll out one half and cut out eight 3 in/7.5 cm squares.
Halve the filling and divide it... - 34.6772
The stollen slice is a mixed berry and dried fruit dessert that is baked and served warm. Baked with a bottom layer of puff pastry with dried fruits and nuts on top along with marzipan and brushed with a jam and brandy glaze, the stollen slice is a rich and... - 46.8362
This lovely strawberry tart recipe is made with a pastry shell base. Prepared with a whole berry filling with a sweetened beverage sauce, the strawberry tart is best served chilled and has a fruity bite to it! - 44.364
Ellen's Apple Tart
Ellen'S Apple Tart has a Different taste. The lemon juice gives the Ellen'S Apple Tart a tangy and refreshing taste. Must catch it. - 42.1171
Warm Banana Pecan Tart
This Warm Banana Pecan tart features on my dessert menu the most ever since I've tasted it for the first time ! This fruit and nut bake so very addictive. Try this Warm Banana Pecan tart and let me know if you can live without it ! - 48.2851
Blackberry Raspberry Tart
Roll out puff pastry to a 3/16-inch thickness.
Cut a 12 X 6-inch rectangle for base of tart, and place on a dampened baking sheet.
Cut 4 strips of pastry 1 1/2 inches wide to make sides of tart €”2 strips will be 12 inches long and 2 will be 6 inches... - 37.4461
Pizza Pineapple Dessert
Pizza Pineapple Dessert has an Extraordinary taste.The assortment of Rough Puff Pastry, pineapple rings and a sweet dark cherry gives the Pizza Pineapple Dessert Mouth-watering taste. Must catch it - 39.25
Stars And Stripes
THAW puff pastry as directed on package.
Unfold pastry to 10 X 9 inch rectangle.
Cut 4 (1/2-inch) strips from 1 (9-inch) side of rectangle as shown in Diagram 1.
Cut 1 inch off each of 2 strips to make 2 (8-inch) strips (Diagram 2), discard 1-inch... - 42.5445
Cherry Cream Layer Gateau
Sprinkle a large baking sheet with cold water.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
Divide puff pastry dough into 3 portions.
On a floured surface, roll out each portion to an 8-inch (20-cm) round.
Arrange rounds on dampened baking sheet.
Refrigerate 15... - 45.3753
Wash and hull strawberries.
Reserve 6 large strawberries and mix the rest with vanilla sugar in a medium bowl.
Set aside until sugar has dissolved.
Whip cream until stiff; refrigerate.
Lightly grease and flour a baking sheet.
Preheat oven to 400°F... - 45.8669
Rhubarb Pie With Vanilla Cream
This Rhubarb Pie With Vanilla Ice Cream is a desire ! Try this creamy fruit pie for your dessert ! Let me know if you like this Rhubarb Pie With Vanilla Ice Cream. - 43.408
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Butter 2 baking sheets.
To shape bodies, arrange 12 heaping tablespoons of batter on a baking sheet.
Form with backs of 2 spoons into a tear shape (one end slightly pointed).
Bodies should be a bit bigger than a large egg.
Bake for 25... - 43.2202
Rustic Apricot Crostata
This Rustic Apricot Crostata tastes incredible ! This tart with crunchy almonds tastes makes an awesome dessert! Try this Rustic Apricot Crostata and let me know if you like it ! - 47.1001
Vanilla Banana Cream Pie
This Banana Cream Pie tastes incredible ! Try this creamy sweet fruity dessert and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Banana Cream Pie are welcome ! - 47.5739
Apple Blackberry Pie
Spiced Cider: In saucepan, combine cider, sugar, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon and lemon rind; heat over medium heat until sugar has dissolved.
In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook apples and brown sugar, stirring occasionally, for 10 to... - 45.9774
Saint Honore is a French delicacy. Saint Honore gets is taste and looks from eggs mixed with cream and custard. Saint Honore is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 46.7035
Summer Berry Mille Feuilles
Roll the pastry into a square, 25 x 25cm/10 x 10in.
It should be really quite thin.
Place the sheet of pastry on a baking tray, lightly oiled if new, and set aside to rest in the fridge for 20 minutes (doing this will prevent the pastry from shrinking during... - 38.4184
Swedish Thousand-leaves Torte
Swedish Thousand-Leaves Torte!! You just cannot overlook this yummy dessert. The last time I served it at home, all of it vanished in seconds!! My whole family is addicted to the wonderfully delicious Swedish Thousand-Leaves Torte. Try them ! - 39.2583
Fruit Puff Pastry Recipes By Category