- » Fruit Pudding
Fruit Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit pudding recipes.
Easy Coconut Pudding
Anyone who enjoys pudding would like to taste different types of puddings like this one ‘coconut pudding’, simple yet delicious. Coconut is naturally sweet and when transformed into a pudding, its tastes enhances to higher levels. Watch the video for... - 144.359
Delicious Homemade Banana Pudding
Thanks to this video recipe, you can add a banana pudding recipe to your list of healthy eating ideas for dessert. Anne from ezgf.blogspot.com shows you how to make a healthier banana pudding. Plus, this cooking video shows you how to make your own vanilla... - 142.96
Christmas Caramel Pineapple Pudding
This light and flavorful, fruity custard pudding from South India is a great way to end your festive meal. The pudding is very light with no overwhelming sweetness. The tartness of the pineapple chunks with the sweet caramel against the pudding works really... - 113.267
Toffee Apple Pudding
The Toffee Apple Pudding is perhaps the most ideal dessert to make when you are having those sugar cravings. Very easy, very tasty! You have been warned! Watch and learn from this video as Barry from the Virgin Kitchen whips up this groovy pudding. You will... - 113.098
Vegan Fruit Pudding For Valentine's Day
It is almost Valentine’s Day! This pudding recipe is so delicious; it can melt anyone into your arms! Who doesn’t like pudding? Soft, fluffy, gooey chocolate. But who wants to eat a pudding made with gelatin, made of animal bones? Do you like eat a... - 111.465
Coconut Tapioca Pudding
Johanna Cook, Momma Cuisine show us how to make one of her kids' favorite desserts, Coconut Tapioca Pudding. - 110.947
Chocolate Banana Pudding Pie
If you are looking for an easy pudding recipe that will be an instant hit with your family, this is it. Just one look at this chocolate and banana treat is enough to know it won't stay in the bowl for long. Betty whomps up an old-fashioned dessert using her... - 96.2509
Raw Coconut Pudding
Coconut is a flavor that goes great in about any dessert recipe. This homemade pudding recipe is easy to make and extremely delicious. Enjoy Raw Coconut Pudding for a afternoon snack or as an after dinner treat. - 94.7957
Sticky Happy Corn Coconut Pudding And Boiled Vegetables - Part 3
You don't really have to spend a fortune to eat healthy food. Sometimes just curbing your carnivorous instincts and whomping up a delightful vegan dish in your kitchen might just be enough. Chef Chang Ghai presents a simple, satisfying lunch fare using... - 86.6509
Sticky Happy Corn Coconut Pudding And Boiled Vegetables - Part 2
If you though vegan food was boring, then this video recipe is likely to butt your notion for good. Packed with tons of fresh, exciting ingredients, this vegan delight might just inspire you to transform into a herbivore, or better an omnivore. Chang Hai's... - 84.7592
Sticky Happy Corn Coconut Pudding And Boiled Vegetables - Part 4
On those days when you feel like eating something different, a vegan treat like this wouldn't be a bad idea. Chang Hai whomps up a delectable treat using traditional Asian ingredients that isn't highly appeasing to the palate, but also very nutritious for... - 83.6342
Raw Banana Pudding
For all the banana lovers, here's a great recipe that you must not miss. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare this lovely Banana Pudding. The dessert is a perfect balance of health and taste, try it now. - 72.2185
Raw Lemon Pudding
For all the sweet lovers, here's a must try recipe. In this video, chef Dorothy shares a very simple Raw Lemon Pudding recipe that you can churn out in no time. Do not give this recipe a miss. - 67.6307
French Cherry Clafouti Pudding
A French pudding with the goodness of cherries and baked in the solar cooker! It’s a classic pudding being made. A custardy delicate pudding! Note the video is without audio! See and know more! - 55.9509
Grecian Grape Pudding
Add to the taste of your everyday cooking with the grape. This fruit can add that much needed twist to any everyday dish. The grecian grape pudding is a yummy treat where you can enjoy the flavor and taste of the delicious fruit - grapes - 49.3331
Blueberry Plum Pudding
1) Preheat oven to 325F (165C).
2) Use a 6-cup baking dish to spray with butter-flavor vegetable cooking spray. Place aside.
3) In a saucepan, defrost frozen blueberries.
4) Add sugar with cornstarch and lemon juice into blueberries.
5)... - 49.0003
Blueberry Apple Pudding
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour and baking powder. Sieve.
3. To this sieved mixture, add shortening and mix well.
4. Add sugar, egg and enough milk. Mix well using a wooden spoon to make a... - 48.9309
Romertopf Cherry Pudding
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In milk, soak the rolls and at the same time, let the raisins stand for sometime in the rum.
3) Beat together the sugar and butter and then the eggs till the mixture is frothy and... - 48.8492
Soak bread in milk; beat.
Stir in eggs, sugar, juice, suet, and vanilla.
In large bowl, combine flour with soda, salt, and spices.
Add fruits and nuts.
Stir in bread mixture.
Pour into well-greased 2-qt.mold.
Cover with foil; tie with string.
Place... - 48.8226
1. Grease a 1-1 ½ quart mold with oil or unsalted butter.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the dried fruits, nuts and fruit peel and dredge with flour. Keep aside for later use.
3. Use a large clean glass bowl.
4. In the bowl sift together the... - 48.7489
Marmalade Fruit Pudding
1) In a jug, put the apricots along with just enough water to cover.
2) On full power, heat for 2 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes. Then, drain and chop finely.
3) Then, lightly spread oil in a 2-pint bowl. In the base of the bowl, place a small... - 48.7091
Canary Lemon Pudding
1. Beat softened butter with the sugar until light and creamy.
2. Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
3. Then beat in the lemon rind and juice.
4. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
5. Fold them into the butter-egg mixture thoroughly.
6. Make sure... - 48.5645
Mixed Fruit Pudding
1. Sieve baking powder, salt and flour together.
2. Melt just 1 tbsp butter to a creamy texture, add sugar and mix thoroughly.
3. Into the creamed butter, beat in, alternately, the sifted flour and vanilla infused milk to form a smooth... - 48.4523
Plum Pudding With Hard Sauce
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine together the breadcrumbs and milk. Let stand till cool.
2) Add the beaten egg yolks, sugar, raisins, figs and citron.
3) Chop the suet and beat till creamy.
4) Add to the bread and blend well.
5) In a clean, dry... - 48.3495
Apple And Lemon Pudding
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) From the lemon, remove the rind and juice and reserve.
3) Peel, core and slice the apples.
4) Put the sliced apples in a 1 ½-pint ovenproof dish.
5) Sprinkle about 1 ounce of sugar and... - 47.5263
Spicy Plum Pudding
1. In a large sized bowl, combine all the fruits and soak overnight in brandy or rum.
2. In medium sized flour, sieve flour along with spice powders. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine beaten eggs with ale or beer to make 1 pint... - 47.4247
Summer Fruit Pudding With Basil Syrup
1. Take a bowl, add 150 g thawed mixed fruit, half of fresh berries, half of caster sugar and basil leaves and stir thoroughly. Keep to one side.
2. Take a food processor, pass rest of the frozen fruit along with sugar through and blend to a... - 47.4201
1 In a bowl, mix cornflour and sugar with 1/2 cup of water.
2 Mix well to a soft paste.
3 In a pan, boil the milk.
4 Add in the cornflour paste and stir until it is thick.
5 Remove from the heat.
6 Allow to cool.
7 Add in salt, fruit,... - 47.364
Chilled Plum Pudding
Halve the plums, remove pits and poach in a saucepan with 1/2 cup of the water for 10-15 minutes, until very soft.
Sprinkle the gelatin over 1/4 cup of the water and leave until spongy.
Puree the fruit in a blender.
Return to the saucepan and add the sugar,... - 47.3597
Malvern Apple Pudding
1. Grease a 1 litre pudding mold with oil or butter. Cut a square of greaseproof paper to cover bottom of mold so that the pudding can be demolded easily.
2. Cut a piece of foil to cover the mold when steaming the pudding.
3. In a... - 47.3561
1. Prepare a 2-quart pudding mold with tight-fitting cover.
2. Prepare a trivet inside a large kettle filled with boiling water. The water should come up to the trivet margin.
3. In to a large bowl, tip in the fruits, nuts, lemon peel... - 47.3163
English Plum Pudding
1) Lightly coat the 1-quart mold with 1 tablespoon of butter.
2) In a bowl, mix together raisins, currants, candied fruits, almond or walnuts, crumbs, spices, ginger, suet, milk, egg, juice and butter.
3) Fill the mold with the fruit... - 47.1689
Icebox Fruit 'n' Rice Pudding
1.In a saucepan, cook rice, pineapple juice and salt until it starts boiling.
2.Once done, turn off the flame and keep aside after covering for 15- 20 minutes so that the rice is soft.
3.Separatley, add some gelatin to cold water and leave it for a... - 47.1388
Dark Plum Pudding
1. Grease two 1-qt. Molds, one 2-qt. mold or 2 1-lb. coffee cans. Grease tight-fitting covers. (Aluminum foil, parchment paper or two layers of waxed paper cut larger than mold may be used if a cover is not available. Grease before using.)
2. Chop nuts and... - 47.0336
Autumn Fruits With Sloe Gin And Creamy Rice Pudding
1. For making the rice pudding, in a pan add the rice, sugar, nutmeg and milk and let it boil.
2. Reducing the heat let it simmer for 40 minutes such that the rice is tender, stirring occassionally.
3. Add the evaporated milk, bring to a boil then... - 46.5634
Individual Fruit Puddings
Individual Fruit Puddings ! Aha! These make a dreamy dessert ! Do try these deliciously fruited cups of pudding with orange sauce poured over for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for these Individual Fruit Puddings are eagerly awaited ! - 46.4561
Slow Cooked Fruit Pudding
1. In a deep dish place the bread pieces and cover with milk. Let soak for 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Butter a 2-quart pudding mold or a baking dish.
3. In a 3- quart slow-cooker or crock pot, place a rack or stand and pour about 1 inch of hot water... - 46.3159
Christmas Plum Pudding
Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Mix in the suet.
Beat in the eggs one at a time.
Sift together the flour, soda, salt, and spices.
Combine the fruits and nuts.
Dredge with 1/2 cup of the sifted dry ingredients.
Add the bread crumbs to the... - 46.2073
Cherry Pudding With Jam Sauce
1) Grease a pudding basin or steaming mold.
2) In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar till pale and fluffy.
3) Slowly beat in the eggs one at a time.
4) Fold the butter-egg mixture in the sifted flour and cherries.
5) Add milk and... - 46.1711
1) Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4 temperature.
2) Cut the plums into half and stone them.
3) In a pan, place the plums with orange juice, 1/4 pt (150 ml) water, sugar and cinnamon stick.
4) Allow the mixture to come to a boil and... - 46.1077
Berry Lemon Pudding
1) Preheat oven at 375 °F
2) Wash lemon and grate the rind into mixture.
3) Squeeze lemon and strain the juice.
4) Separate eggs. Beat yolks into milk.
5) Hull the berries. Keep aside a few big ones for decoration.
6) In a mixing bowl,... - 46.0827
The fruit pudding is a cooked fruit pudding. Steamed to prepare, the fruit pudding is made with flour, sugar, eggs and milk and vanilla for flavor. This fruit pudding is a juicy and delicious pudding and is quite a simple dessert to serve and enjoy. - 46.0652
Plum Pudding With Brandy Hard Sauce
1. Make Plum Pudding: In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat 1/4 cup butter and the granulated sugar until light. Add egg yolks, one at a time, blending thoroughly after each addition. Add suet and molasses, and continue beating until... - 46.0417
Sticky Banana Pudding
1. Preheat oven 190C/170C fan/gas 5.
2. Allow sugar-cream mixture to come to boil, stir in butter and chocolate and melt. Refrigerate for an hour to chill to a soft, firm chocolate ganache.
3. Take 6 pudding moulds, grease thoroughly... - 46.0097
1) Into a very large bowl, sift the flour, salt, allspice, baking powder, ginger and nutmeg.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients one at a time and stir well.
3) Butter a regular mold or a 2-quart pudding mold. Pour the mixture into it.
4) With a... - 45.929
1) In a bowl, add flour, spice, and salt and sift.
2) Rub in the butter, add in the breadcrumbs, sugar and chopped dates.
3) In another bowl, add eggs with syrup and milk and beat well.
4) Add to the flour and mix till smooth. If the mix is too thick... - 45.68
Apricot Caramel Cobbler
1) In a saucepan, add together the apricots, tapioca, 1/3 cup packed brown sugar, 1 tablespoon butter, and lemon juice.
2) Place on heat and boil, stir constantly, till the mix appears clear.
3) Pour into a 2-quart baking dish.
4) Mix the sugar, flour,... - 45.6391
First heat a pan, add pineapple pieces and 2 tbsp sugar. Mix it well and cook till pineapple are tender.
Heat ghee in a pan and fry raisins and cashews and keep aside.
In the same pan fry sooji till the raw smell has gone.
Now add boiling water and... - 45.622
Festive Fruit Pudding
1. Grease a bread pan or a ring mold with oil or unsalted butter.
2. Use a large clean glass bowl.
3. In the bowl, mix together all chopped dried fruit.
4. Pour in the honey and mix with a wooden spoon or spatula.
5. Gently stir in the... - 45.3318
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. In a large pan, combine the cornflour and milk and mix well
3. Add the pineapple juice, sugar and chopped pineapple and mix well again.
4. Beat the yolks and add to the pan.
5. Bake in a centre of a... - 45.0439
Jiffy Banana Pudding
Why visit a restaurant for Jiffy Banana Pudding when you can make it at home. Jiffy Banana Pudding as a Dessert never fails to impress. The most important ingredient in Jiffy Banana Pudding is Fruits. Try this recipe for Jiffy Banana Pudding and comeback and... - 44.9861
1. Preheat oven moderate to 375°
2. In a bowl sieve dry ingredients.
3. In a bowl add beat and sugar. Cream together.
4. Fold in eggs, alternately add dry ingredients and milk.
5. Grease an 8" to 10" baking dish and spread half of the... - 44.8069
Steamed Sago Fruit Pudding
Looking for a quick dessert to cook? This Steamed Sago Fruit Pudding is a quick and incredibly delicious dish that is highly satisfying. Steamed Sago Fruit Pudding is a great way of enjoying a nutritiously rich sweet dish! - 44.7212
Christmas Plum Pudding
1) Take a wide bowl; add in suet, bread crumbs, flour, baking powder, sugar, raisins, orange peel, lemon peel and cinnamon. Mix them.
2) Then add the currants, citron and figs. Pour in some water and fruit juice. Make a firm dough.
3) Stuff in the... - 44.6168
Microwave Orange And Coconut Pudding
1) Within a glass bowl, blend gelatin,salt and sugar.
2) Now add milk and egg and beat well.
3) Cook this mix on MEDIUM(5) for upto 5 minutes.
4) Now let this mix cool till surface is almost set.
5) Add the liquer.
6) Now gently fold in coconut and... - 44.1695
Oaty Fruit Puddings
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Lightly oil and line the bases of 4 individual pudding bowls or muffin tins with a small circle of greaseproof paper.
2. Mix together the oats, low-fat spread, nuts, honey and cinnamon in a small bowl.
3.... - 44.1668
Acini Di Pepe Fruit Pudding
Acini Di Pepe Fruit Pudding is a delicious dessert recipe. The irresistible taste of Acini Di Pepe Fruit Pudding won't let you go away from it. - 44.1629
Steamed Fruit Pudding
In a large bowl, combine egg, honey, salt, butter or oil, and pineapple juice.
Stir in raisins, nuts, dates, and vanilla.
Mix together flour, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
Add to the first mixture.
Mix soda and yogurt and add to the batter.
Pour into a... - 44.1477
1. In a bowl, take unflavoured gelatin and add cold water to soften it.
2. Add sugar, salt and hot water to it and stir it until gelatin is dissolved.
3. Add lemon juice and rind and mix it well.
4. Chill the above liquid in the refrigerator so... - 43.7715
Husband-pleaser Banana Pudding
Husband-Pleaser banana pudding…the name says it all. I love this banana pudding for just what it does. A sure shot success formula to please your man. - 43.4489
1) Into a bowl, sieve together flour and baking powder.
2) Add in the suet along with enough water to give the batter a soft, rolling consistency.
3) Grease a pudding basin. Line it with about 2/3 of the rolled out pastry.
4) Slice the rhubarb into... - 43.3566
1) Mix together the orange juice, rind, lemon juice, flour egg yolks and equal into a pan
2) Stir in over a low heat till thickened
3) Take off fro the hear and allow to cool
4) Whip the egg whites till stiff
5) Fold them into the custard
6) Pour into... - 43.1916
Semolina Coconut Pudding
Warm milk and dissolve sugar in it.
Melt ghee and lightly fry semolina, stirring continuously.
Add milk, gradually into semolina mixture and stir smooth.
Add coconut and cook over a low flame until soft and thick.
Remove from fire and cool.
When cool, add... - 42.9444
Ozark Apple Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. On sheet of wax paper or a paper plate sift together flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
3. In an electric mixer on high speed, beat together egg and sugar until mixture is thick and lemon colored.... - 42.8515
Rice Fruit Pudding
Sprinkle the sweetener over the nectarine wedges, toss, and set aside.
Place the evaporated milk in a blender and add the White Grape Syrup, cinnamon, vanilla, and eggs, and blend until well mixed, about 1 minute.
Fold in the rice until well mixed, then stir... - 42.3157
Fruit Surprise Pudding
In large mixing bowl cream butter; beat in sugar gradually until light and fluffy.
Mix and sift dry ingredients; mix milk and vanilla.
Add dry ingredients alternately with milk to sugar mixture.
Spread batter in 2 quart baking pan sprayed with vegetable... - 42.1127
Orange Sponge Pudding
Cream the butter and sugar together in a mixing bowl.
Beat in the eggs one by one, adding 1 tablespoon of the flour with each egg.
Fold in the remaining flour with the orange rind and juice.
The batter should drop easily from the spoon, so stir in a little... - 41.8921
Fruit Queen Of Puddings
1) Get the oven ready at 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
2) In an ovenproof dish, spread half the amount of jam.
3) Now, add the crumbs.
4) Warm the milk and ensure it doesn’t start boiling.
5) Mix a third of the sugar with the egg yolks.
6) Pour... - 41.7744
1. Have ready two 24-inch squares of clean cloth.
2. Chill the beef suet thoroughly. Remove the membrane and grate it on the coarsest side of your grater. Prepare the bread crumbs from stale bread. Wash and dry the currants and raisins.
3. Sift the flour and... - 41.4776
Steamed Spiced Fruit Pudding
Pour the buttermilk over the bread crumbs and allow them to soften.
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with cinnamon, cloves, and baking soda.
Cream butter, add sugar and blend thoroughly.
Add molasses and egg and beat until fluffy.
Stir in sifted dry... - 41.0162
Easy And Quick Banana Pudding
Beat the egg yolks, add sugar and cornstarch or flour, and mix thoroughly.
Add milk and cook in a double boiler until creamy, stirring constantly.
Remove from the heat and add vanilla.
Place alternate layers of graham crackers, crumbed, and sliced bananas in... - 40.9486
Tender Coconut Pudding
This is the most popular pudding of Kerala and it is prepared using coconut pulp,coconut water,china grass and milk.Enjoy this easy and yummy dessert. - 40.3997
English Plum Pudding
Sift flour, salt, soda and spices together; stir in fruit and almonds.
Soften crumbs in milk 10 minutes.
Beat sugar into beaten egg yolks; add suet and crumbs; stir into flour fruit mixture.
Add fruit juice and jelly and mix well; fold in stiffly beaten egg... - 40.2978
Red Fruit Pudding With Cream
Red Fruit Pudding With Cream is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Red Fruit Pudding With Cream; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 40.1145
Fruit Sponge Pudding
1) Preheat oven to 335°F. - Gas Mark 3.
2) Use a buttered 1/2 pint baking dish, to break the sponge cake.
3) Add the fruit or sultanas.
4) In a small basin, add sugar, egg and milk to whisk lightly. Add the vanilla essence.
5) Use a strainer... - 39.9685
1) Thinly slice the bananas and place in a serving bowl.
2) Dredge the banana slices with lemon juice and the sugar.
3) Stream the custard over the fruit and dredge the blanched and sliced almonds.
4) Smear the cream over the sliced fruit.
5) Spread... - 39.9639
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Butter an 8-inch X 4-inch baking dish.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine the brown sugar and butter and beat with a wire whisk or and electric mixer... - 39.9522
Sticky Banana Pudding
1. Place butter and caster sugar in a bowl and beat until light and creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Fold flour mixture and vanilla essence into butter mixture. Stir in... - 39.8361
Redmond's Fruit Pudding
Mix eggs, sugar, spices and milk together in a bowl.
Chop fruit into small pieces.
Put bread and fruit into a baking dish and pour egg mixture over bread and fruit.
Bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes at 350°F. - 39.8052
Steamed Fruit Pudding
Try out this easy to follow and mouth-watering recipe of Steamed Fruit Pudding. A sure crowd pleaser, try Steamed Fruit Pudding for the next party at home. Let me know how your guests complimented on your culinary skills. - 39.3096
Oatmeal And Apple Pudding
Preheat the oven to 375°F (100°C).
Lightly grease a medium-sized baking dish with the teaspoon of butter.
Mix the sugar, oatmeal and salt together.
Put some of the apple slices in the base of the dish and sprinkle over some of the oatmeal mixture, then some... - 39.2474
1) In a bowl or measuring cup, prepare the pudding by blending the pudding mix with milk.
2) Sprinkle the strawberries with lemon juice or liqueur.
3) Place the bowl on heat to cook for 5 to 6 minutes without putting any cover. Keep on... - 38.4339
Apple Puree Pudding
Mix the gelatin in lemon juice and place the mixture in bowl on hot water.
Add some applesauce and fold the mixture in egg whites.
Pour this mixture in a moistened 4-cup mold and place in a refrigerator for about 2 hours or until set.
Unmold... - 38.1389
Chocolate Banana Pudding Pie
Chocolate banana pudding pie is a superb anytime treat. A quick and easy recipe it is for anyone who loves chocolates. Chocolate and banana or what a great feeling!! - 38.1321
Fruit Pudding With Honey & Lavender
1. Boil the fruit syrup, sprinkle in the agar agar and simmer for 3 mins. Pour onto a flat tray, about 2mm deep; chill for 1 hr.
2. Boil the milk with the lavender, then whisk together the egg yolks, sugar and cornflour. Pour the milk onto the eggs, whisking... - 38.0291
Baked Fruit Pudding
Baked Fruit Pudding is a tasty and simple pudding. This is a perfect dessert to serve at the end of your next dinner party. Trust me your guests will love the Baked Fruit Pudding. - 37.953
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl, beat the eggs lightly.
3) In a small saucepan, heat the evaporated skim milk to scalding.
4) Stir in the cinnamon, then gradually whisk into the beaten eggs.
5) Stir in the persimmon... - 37.7626
Mix the flour and dates in a saucepan.
Add the eggs, milk, and honey.
Cook over medium heat, stirring, until thick.
Stir in the nuts.
Pour half of the mixture into an oiled, 1 1/2 quart, deep baking dish.
Cover with a layer of granola, about 1/4 inch... - 37.5876
Creamy Fruit Pudding
Anything and everything gets better and delicious with fruits and the case is the same with this Creamy Fruit Pudding. A very incredible combination of fruits with whipped topping, this Creamy Fruit Pudding is an amazng dessert to die for. Give it a try and... - 37.388
Baked Lemon Pudding
Combine sugar, flour, salt, butter.
Add to combined egg yolks and milk; mix well.
Fold in egg whites and pour into greased casserole.
Bake in pan of hot water at 325°F for 45 minutes. - 37.347
Steamed Fruit Pudding
Dissolve bicarbonate of soda in the cold water; melt butter in the hot water.
Put all dry ingredients in basin and mix with the liquid; add brandy; allow to stand overnight.
Mixture thickens with standing.
Next day, place mixture into a greased... - 37.2698
Deep Dish Apple Pudding
Mix suet with flour, salt and baking powder.
Add enough cold water to make a soft dough.
Roll out to 1/4 inch thickness and line small greased pan with round of dough.
Fill with sliced apples and sprinkle with sugar.
Cover with another round made from the... - 37.1434
Uncooked Fruit Pudding
This uncooked fruit pudding is prepared with prunes, raisins, citron peels and walnuts. Mixed together and spiced with cinnamon and cloves, this unccoked fruit pudding is frozen instead and can be served with whippe cream as a delicious dessert. - 36.6687
1) In a saucepan, measure the water and add the gelatine.
2) Allow the gelatine to soak for 5 minutes.
3) Thinly pare or grate the lemon rinds.
4) Add the sugar and rind of the lemons to the gelatine.
5) Stir over low heat until the... - 36.5727
Basic Recipe For All Fruit Pudding
Put fruit in the bottom of baking dish.
Cream butter, sugar and egg.
Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with milk.
Put on top of fruit.
Bake at 350 degrees for forty-five minutes. - 36.4483
Moisten crumbs with butter.
Place alternate layers of crumbs and peaches in buttered baking dish, using crumbs for first and last layers.
Sprinkle each layer of peaches with combined water, lemon juice, rind and sugar.
Cover and bake in slow oven (325°F.)... - 36.3803
Banana And Coconut Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 375 °F
2) In a bowl, beat the eggs and stir in the sugar and coconut milk.
3) Peel the bananas and mash using potato masher.
4) In another bowl, mix together mashed bananas, grated coconut, eggs and coconut... - 36.1595
Surprise Fruit Pudding
1) Drain the pineapple thoroughly and reserve the juice.
2) In a medium saucepan, soften the gelatin over the reserved juice
for 5 minutes .
3) Stir in honey, stir constantly over a low heat, until the gelatin is dissolved.
4) Stir in the pineapple,... - 36.0908
Fruit Pudding Recipes By Category