- » Fruit Pork
Fruit Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit pork recipes.
Roasted Pork With Sauerkraut And Apples
Watch the video for a great recipe of pork roast demonstrated by Chef Russel. Its simple, delicious and hassle free. The combination of sauerkraut with apples is truly divine. - 132.193
Apple Pork Panini Sandwich
Panini's are all the rage now so why not start making them at home for a fancy lunch or casual dinner? This one is so gourmet and delicious with a unique yet wonderful combo of ingredients! There is pork, cheddar and apple on whole-grain bread. It’s meaty,... - 122.603
Fruited Sweet-sour Pork
Fruited Sweet-Sour Pork is a dish based on the Cantonese tradition. This dish is very simple and interesting to eat. The sweet sour or fruited sauce goes very well with pork and is mostly served with rice. Fruited sweet-sour pork has health benefits. - 51.2516
Fruited Sweet Sour Pork
1) Take a pan and heat it to 350 degrees F.
2) Melt the margarine or butter in it.
3) Add the pork to sauté it for 2-3 minutes or until it is brown in color.
4) Drain the pineapple and retain ¾ of the syrup.
5) Take a bowl and mix the Russian... - 47.5157
Herb Roasted Pork With Turnips Apples And Onions
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. With a sharp meat knife or kitchen scissors, trim off all the excess fat from the pork.
3. Season the pork with salt and pepper.
4. In a small skillet, heat the oil.
5. Add the herbs and spices and... - 45.68
Apple Kraut Pork Chops
1. In heavy skillet heat oil. Add pork chops and brown on both sides.
2. Drain out the pork chops and keep aside.
3. Drain out the pan drippings.
4. In the skillet add sauerkraut, water, and caraway seeds. Stir well.
5. Arrange the pork chops on... - 44.9141
Pork With Apples
1) In a non-stick pan, brown pork in it.
2) Transfer the meat in a slow cooker.
3) Pour off the fat from the pan.
4) In the same pan, stream in the cider.
5) Bring cider to a boil, stirring continuously to scrape off the bits.
6) Pour... - 42.6214
Pork Apple Dinner
1. In a 3-quart saucepan, heat the Crisco and add the pork cubes to the hot pan. Brown the meat in batches over medium heat till done.
2. Add the water, onions, sage, and salt and cover and simmer 20 minutes till the meat is tender.
3. Mix the milk... - 40.9677
Fruited Pork Ragout
In 3-quart casserole, combine rutabaga, onion, broth and 1/3 cup apricot syrup.
Microwave at High for 8 to 11 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring twice.
In large plastic food storage bag, combine flour, fennel and salt.
Add pork... - 40.8679
Pork Chops With Apples
1. Preheat the oven to 325 °F.
2. Get rid of the excess fat from the chops and add them to the buttered ovenproof dish.
3. Sprinkle the freshly ground pepper and salt over them for seasoning.
4. Peel, core and slice the apples thinly... - 38.232
Pork Chops With Apple
1. Trim off the excess fat from the pork chops.
2. Wash, peel and core the apples. Chop coarsely. Peel and chop the onion
3. Take a frying pan and heat butter. Fry the chops for 5-10 minutes, turning at regular intervals.
4. Remove the... - 38.165
Apple Stuffed Pork Chops
1. ln a 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderate heat. Add the celery and onion and saute for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in the apple and cook 2 minutes longer or until lightly browned. Mix in the bread cubes, walnuts, raisins,... - 35.2782
Pork Medallions With Winter Fruits
1. Place apple, pear, wine and stock in a saucepan. Bring to simmering. Cook until fruit is soft. Stir in dried fruit and cinnamon. Cook until fruit is plump. Remove pan from heat. Cool.
2. Heat oil in a nonstick frying pan over a high heat. Add pork. Cook,... - 34.7543
Apricot Glazed Pork
1) Take a wok or 12 inch skille and heat it.
2) Add some oil and rotate the wok to coat its sides.
3) Put pork and stir fry until it is brown.
4) Now, add vegetables and stir-fry... - 34.139
Apple Orchard Pork Chops
Heat oil in large skillet. Brown pork chops over medium-high heat. Season with salt and pepper. Combine apple cider and mustard; pour over pork chops. Cover; cook over medium-low heat 45 minutes. Add apples, currants and green onions. Cover; cook 5-10 minutes... - 32.3342
Pork Roulade With Spiced Apples
If the idea of eating healthfully conjures images of sad little chicken breasts and steamed broccoli, you need Brooke Parkhurst in your kitchen. Brooke reinvents the fried pork of her Dixieland youth into an elegant, low-fat pork roulade. - 15.1692
Fruit Pork Recipes By Category