- » Fruit Nut Cookies
Fruit Nut Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit nut cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit nut cookies recipes.
Fruit And Nut Cookies
Time for some yummy and delicious Fruit and Nut Cookies especially prepared by chef Christina. The best thing about this recipe is that chef Christina learned about this cookie recipe when she was in Sicily. A great cookies recipe which will be thoroughly... - 78.1003
Fruit And Nut Spice Cookies
Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
Blend in molasses, rum.
Water, flour, salt.
Soda and spices.
Add nuts and candied fruits.
Cover; chill 2 to 3 hours.
Roll dough 1/4 inch thick on lightly floured surface.
Cut with 2 1/2 inch cutter; place on... - 46.5814
Fruit Nut Cookies
Cut open the vanilla bean and scrape out the pith with the tip of a knife.
In a bowl, cream the butter with the sugar, then add the egg yolks, vanilla pith, and salt.
Sift the flour over the mixture and work to form a rich short dough.
Let the dough rest in... - 46.4307
Mixed Fruit Drop Cookies
1. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar till fluffy, beat egg into it as well
2. In a dry bowl, sift flour, salt and baking soda together and blend half of this mixture into the creamed mixture
3. Add mixed fruit and water, blend well, stir in the... - 39.3446
You May Also Like!
Mocha Fruit Nut Drops
Use a vegetable spray to lightly grease the cookie sheets.
Dissolve the coffee powder in the water.
Combine the coffee water and chocolate cake mix in a small mixing bowl.
Beat to blend.
Fold in nuts and dates.
Drop from a teaspoon about 2 in.
(5 cm) apart... - 32.3106
Dried Fruit And Nut Cookies
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350°F (180°C).
2) Grease cookie sheets lightly with butter.
3) In a medium saucepan mix fruit and water. Boil for 3-5 minutes.
4) Strain and keep aside.
5) For the Electric Mixer Method cream butter in a... - 46.3381
Fruit-nut Crispy Bars
1. Measure cereal, apricots, cherries and nuts; set aside.
2. Butter an 8-inch-square baking dish. Place butter or margarine and marshmallows in a 2-quart bowl. Microwave at 100% (high) 1 minute or until melted; stir to blend.
3. Quickly stir in cereal,... - 28.6262
Orange-nut Refrigerator Cookies
Orange-Nut Refrigerator Cookies is an amazingly easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. The deadly combination of fruit and nuts will get you a lot of compliments for your creativity. - 42.0731
Fruit And Nut Bars
Crush cereal finely.
Beat egg whitest and salt until foamy throughout.
Add 1/2 cup of the sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time beating after each addition until sugar is blended.
Continue beating until stiff peaks will form.
Fold in half of the cereal
Beat egg... - 42.5827
Date Nut Meringues
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat egg whites until foamy.
With mixer on high speed, beat in salt; then gradually add sugar, about a tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition, until whites hold stiff, glossy peaks.
Add vanilla and beat for... - 33.301
Banana Nut Cookies
Sift together dry ingredients.
Cream shortening and sugar thoroughly, add eggs, flavorings and beat well.
Add banana alternately with dry ingredients.
Stir in chopped nuts.
Drop by teaspoons onto greased cookie sheet and bake at 350Â°F. 15 minutes. - 42.1897
Sift together flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon.
Work butter until creamy, then add sugar, a little at a time, beating until smooth.
Beat in eggs thoroughly.
Stir in flour combination, nuts, currants, and raisins.
Drop from a teaspoon onto a... - 39.2786
Applesauce Date Nut Cookies
Cream together shortening and sugars until fluffy.
Add egg and mix thoroughly.
Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with applesauce, blending well.
Add dates, nuts and vanilla.
Drop by... - 41.0649
Oat Fruit Nut Drops
1) Make necessary adjustments in the oven rack in order to bake cookies in the upper third of the oven.
2) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 350Â°.
3) To the work bowl of the food processor(use metal blade)add walnuts .
4) Pulse... - 48.6111
Fruit Nut Cookies Recipes By Category