- » Fruit Nut Bar
Fruit Nut Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit nut bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit nut bar recipes.
Fruit And Nut Bars
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 4, 180°C (350°F).
2. Finely chop or mince fruit and nuts.
3. In a bowl combine with other ingredients.
4. Lightly grease an 18 cm x 18 cm (7 in x 7 in) square tin.
5. Press the mixture into it.
6. Bake for... - 47.9009
Fruit And Nut Bars
Melt chocolate in water in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly.
Add granulated sugar and stir until dissolved.
Cook and stir until mixture thickens, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Blend in 1/4 cup butter and the vanilla.
Mix... - 47.4727
Fruit Nut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sieve flour with baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Add fruits and stir to be coated evenly.
3. Beat eggs with oil to a frothy mixture. Gradually, beat in marmalade and brown sugar. Add nuts and... - 46.4481
Fruit And Nut Bars
Crush cereal finely.
Beat egg whitest and salt until foamy throughout.
Add 1/2 cup of the sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time beating after each addition until sugar is blended.
Continue beating until stiff peaks will form.
Fold in half of the cereal
Beat egg... - 42.5827
Fruit Nuts Bars
Mix together margarine and sugar.
Add 2 egg yolks.
Add bananas and vanilla.
Sift flour 2 times.
Add milk to dry ingredients.
Add to banana mixture.
Beat for 2 minutes.
Add nuts; fold in.
Bake in greased and floured 8 x 13 inch pan at 350 degrees F... - 41.9626
You May Also Like!
Banana Nut Bars
Cream together shortening and sugar; add egg yolks and mashed banana.
Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt and add alternately with sour cream and vanilla.
Fold in stiffly-beaten egg whites last.
Pour into greased 9" x 13" pan.
Bake in slow... - 37.0673
Date Nut Bars
In 2 L (2 quart) glass casserole, combine dates, water, sugar and lemon juice; cover with lid or waxed paper.
Cook in microwave oven 6 minutes, stir twice.
Stir until mixture thickens; add nuts; cool slightly.
In large mixer bowl, sift flour, baking powder,... - 43.3697
Fruit & Nut Snack Bars
Preheat oven to 350°.
In large mixer bowl, beat margarine and granulated sugar until fluffy.
Add eggs; beat well.
Stir in mincemeat, chopped pecans, chocolate and salt; mix well.
Stir in flour.
Spread evenly into lightly greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
Bake 30... - 43.1331
Dried Fruit & Nut Bars
In a medium sized bowl, beat eggs until foamy; then beat in sugar, vanilla, and butter.
Stir in flour, baking powder, salt, and orange peel; then mix in nuts and fruit.
Spread batter evenly in a 9 inch square baking dish.
Shield each corner with a 2 inch... - 40.4996
Spicy Uncooked Fruit Nut Bars
Put fruits and nuts through fine blade of meat grinder, mix in seasonings and just enough orange juice to make mixture hold together.
Roll or pat out 1/4" thick, cut in squares or small circles, and dredge in confectioners' sugar.
If you prefer, roll into... - 37.8842
Fruit-nut Crispy Bars
1. Measure cereal, apricots, cherries and nuts; set aside.
2. Butter an 8-inch-square baking dish. Place butter or margarine and marshmallows in a 2-quart bowl. Microwave at 100% (high) 1 minute or until melted; stir to blend.
3. Quickly stir in cereal,... - 28.6262
In saucepan melt butter.
Remove from heat; stir in brown sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time; beat after each.
Stir together dry ingredients and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Stir flour mixture, coconut, and nuts into egg mixture.
Spread in greased 15 1/2x10... - 40.5898
Black Botttom Fruit And Nut Bars
1) Heat oven to the temperature of 350°F.
2) Take a 13x9-inch pan and grease it well.
3) In small saucepan, melt chocolate chips and margarine over low heat, stirring occasionally.
4) At the bottom of greased pan, spread the heated... - 41.6134
Coconut Almond Mound Bars
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease a 13 X 9 inch pan.
Combine crumbs, butter and powdered sugar in large bowl until blended and smooth.
Press on bottom of prepared pan.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or just until golden.
Combine coconut and milk in small bowl;... - 39.0521
Chocolate Date And Nut Bars
Beat eggs thoroughly; gradually beat in sugar.
Sift flour and baking powder; add to egg-sugar mixture; then add chocolate syrup, vanilla, nuts and dates.
Beat mixture together; spread in a greased shallow 9x9-inch pan.
Bake in a 350 F oven for 25... - 36.0809
Fruit Nut Bar Recipes By Category