- » Fruit Mousse
Fruit Mousse Recipes
Mousse fruit is a dessert recipe popular in USA and Europe. Mousse fruit contains fruits in pureed form and whip into the cream to make a frothy mixture.
How to make a mousse fruit?
Mousse fruit is made by ... More »
Strawberry Mousse With Traditional Balsamic Vinegar Of Modena
If strawberry is your favorite fruit or if you get loads of fresh strawberry at your place then, you must try this Strawberry Mousse recipe. The recipe is quiet simple compared to the stunning look it has. The best part is serving of the Strawberry Mousse... - 113.184
Sprite Melon Mousse
1. Place the sprite melon in a large bowl and mash with a potato masher.
2. Sprinkle the salt and mix well.
3. Add in the whipped cream and mix well. Transfer the mixture in a container, cover the container and refrigerate for 4 hours before... - 100.905
Perfect Raspberry Mousse
What do you plan this Valentine’s Day? You can try may be some sweet and red or pink just to symbolize the day of love. Try some raspberry mousse. Watch this small video and as the chef says it is perfectly sweet dessert and your partner is going to love it. - 95.0951
Low Carb Strawberry Mousse
1. Make the strawberry jello as per the package directions and keep it in the refrigerator until its thick and wobbly but not completely set.
1. In a cold grease free bowl add the heavy whipping cream and whip using a hand beater until... - 83.4235
1.In cold water soften the gelatin and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
2.Add in boiling water and stir to dissolve gelatin completely.
3.In a blender container, add 2 cups of the blueberries. Set the remaining cup aside to add later.
4.Add gelatin... - 47.4
1) Into a small saucepan, put the gelatin over the liquor and allow to stand for 5 minutes
2) Over a low flame, warm to dissolve the gelatin
3) Into another saucepan, beat the egg yolks with sugar until smooth
4) Add in the orange juice concentrate and... - 46.7844
1) Peel and chop 1 1/2 kg mangoes.
2) Puree mangoes and in a bowl, mix it with cream.
3) Add sugar, salt and lime juice and mix in dissolved... - 45.8415
Frozen Raspberry Mousse
Puree the raspberries in a food processor.
(Use more berries for a stronger raspberry flavor.) Strain out the seeds and set aside.
In a medium-size bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar, and salt.
Place the bowl over a saucepan of simmering water and cook the... - 45.2251
Wash the apricots and place them in a small saucepan with the 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) water, pieces of lemon peel and the 4 Tbsp. (60 mL) sugar.
Cover and simmer just until the apricots are tender.
Discard the lemon peel pieces and the apricot stones.
Puree the... - 45.069
Apple Tuna Mousse
1) Dissolve gelatin in water with, salt, and pepper.
2) Add lemon juice and chill until syrupy.
3) Now, freeze evaporated milk until partially frozen.
4) Take a mixing bowl and pour the milk into it. Whip it until stiff peaks form.
5) Mix apple, tuna,... - 45.0088
Smoked Trout And Apple Mousse
1. Add gelatin with the lemon juice, leave for 5 minutes until spongy, then heat gently until dissolved.
2. In a saucepan, put the apple and water, cover and cook gently for about 10 minutes; remove from the heat and leave to cool.
3. In a bowl mash... - 44.824
1) In a 1-quart saucepan mix water and apricots.
2) Boil the mixture and then reduce the heat. Simmer for further 10 minutes.
3) Let stand to cool for sometimes.
4) In a blender mix the bananas, yogurt, egg substitute, egg whites, and vanilla.
5)... - 44.5332
Strawberry And Raspberry Mousse
Grease 8 cup (2 L) souffle mold with oil.
Sprinkle gelatine over 1/4 cup (50 ml) hot water placed in small bowl; set aside.
Place half of sugar, maple syrup and boiling water in saucepan.
Bring to boil and continue cooking 2 minutes over medium heat.
Stir in... - 44.4263
1) In a small bowl, dissolve the agar-agar in 1 cup of water.
2) In a small saucepan, bring to boil 1/2 cup water. Add in honey and mix well.
3) Pour the honey mixture over the apricots in a bowl. This will hydrate the apricots as well as add... - 44.3953
Marbled Raspberry Mousse
1) Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4 before baking.
2) In a bowl, beat together 2 oz (50 g) caster sugar and two eggs until they become thick and creamy.
3) Sift flour and mix it slowly with the mousse mixture.
4) Take a greased and... - 44.3474
Chocolate Orange Mousse
With sharp knife, slice off upper 1/3 of each orange.
Remove pulp from larger sections and reserve for another use.
Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over simmering, not boiling, water.
Immediately stir in 1 cup sugar.
Blend in orange juice, liqueur and... - 44.0673
Apple Mousse Bretonne
Combine apples, preserves, cinnamon, lemon peel and nutmeg in large saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring frequently to prevent scorching, until apples are very soft.
Transfer mixture to blender or processor and puree.
Place yolks, sugar and... - 43.8048
In a medium mixing bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
Gradually add powdered sugar.
Beat until stiff; set aside.
In blender container, combine chocolate and boiling water.
Blend until smooth.
Add egg yolks, liqueur and orange peel.
Blend until... - 43.5536
Pineapple Mousse En Surprise
1) Tie a band of greaseproof paper around a souffle dish.
2) Oil a jam jar and stand in the centre.
3) Place a pan of water on heat and allow to boil.
4) In a bowl, place the whole eggs and yolks, and slowly beat in the sugar.
5) Remove... - 43.4775
Puree melon in processor or blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides of container (You should have 1 cup of puree.)
Transfer to small bowl and add lemon juice, mint and salt.
Let stand at room temperature several hours or overnight.
Press through... - 43.4516
Apple Mousse Bretonne
Combine apples, preserve, cinnamon, lemon peel and nutmeg in a large saucepan and cook over low heat until apples are very soft, stirring frequently to prevent scorching.
Transfer mixture to blender or food processor and puree.
Place yolks, sugar... - 43.3116
Strawberry Yogurt Mousse
Strawberry Yogurt Mousse is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Strawberry Yogurt Mousse is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 42.794
Cranberry Comfort Mousse
1) Take a large mixing bowl and beat egg yolks in it until they turn lemon colored and thick.
2) Pour cranberry juice and continue beating.
3) Now, pour the mixture in a saucepan and add 1/4 cup sugar to it. Stir in Southern Comfort and cook over... - 42.6299
Apricot Mousse has a Far-fetched taste.The Sugar and Lime Juice gives the Apricot Mousse Enormous taste. - 42.6267
Puree the strawberries, then pass through a sieve to remove the seeds.
Dissolve the gelatin in a little of the puree in a small bowl placed over a saucepan of hot water.
Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly, then blend with the remaining puree.
Add... - 42.5383
1) In a heatproof bowl put egg yolks, orange rind and juice and sugar and put in a pan of hot water.
2) Whisk for 10 to 12 minutes till it is thick.
3) Take off from heat and whisk for sometime.
4) In a small heatproof bowl take... - 42.5171
Blackberry Mousse has a Exclusive taste.The sugar and heavy cream gives the Blackberry Mousse Revitalizing taste. Must catch it - 42.4631
Red Currant And Raspberry Mousse
1) In a saucepan, put the water and sugar. Gently heat till the sugar has dissolved, stirring all the while.
2) Add the fruit and continue cooking gently for some minutes till the juice begins to run out.
3) Sieve to make a puree and keep aside till it... - 42.4583
Chilled Strawberry Mousse
Strawberry Mousse has a Exceptional taste.The lemon juice and eggs gives the Strawberry Mousse Imposing taste. - 42.3498
Chocolate Orange Mousse
1. Prepare a bain marie. In a small saucepan, fill 3 inches of water and place pan on a low flame. Allow the water to simmer.
2. Grate the orange zest using a fine grater. Squeeze out juice and collect in a cup.
3. In a large clean and... - 42.3286
Soften gelatin in juice.
Combine with sugar and rind in the top of a double boiler.
Stir over hot water until sugar and gelatin are dissolved.
Slowly stir hot gelatin mixture into beaten egg yolks; return mixture to double boiler.
Cook, stirring, until... - 42.0778
In large bowl beat eggs and yolks until thick and lemon-colored.
Place in saucepan with sugar and gelatin.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in mangoes, brandy and extract.
Chill until soft mounds form.
Fold in whipped... - 41.9222
Lightly coat 6-cup ring mold with peanut or almond oil and set aside.
Combine cranberries, half of sugar, raisins, orange juice, cinnamon, zest and ginger in heavy 3-quart saucepan.
Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture is... - 41.7935
1) Wash the blacberries and discard the soft ones.
2) Strain the lemon juice.
3) Place balckberries in a saucepan along with the sugar and strained lemon juice.
4) Place over low heat, cover and simmer gently for about 10... - 41.7333
Traditional Apricot Mousse
Blanch apricots in boiling water and leave for 1 minute.
Drain, cover with cold water and peel.
Cut the apricots in half and remove pits.
Puree the apricots with lemon juice and confectioner's sugar in a blender or rub through a sieve.
Sprinkle gelatin into... - 41.6668
Fancy Peach Mousse
Pour orange juice into a small bowl, and sprinkle gelatin on top.
Set aside for 5 minutes to soften.
In a medium-size saucepan, beat egg yolks.
Add milk, 1/2 cup honey, and molasses.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture begins to thicken and... - 41.6498
1. In bowl, combine gelatin, water and lemon juice and let stand for 2 minutes or until gelatin has softened.
2. Then microwave at Medium (50%) for 1 minute.
3. Stir in pureed strawberries, microwave at Medium (50%) for 2 minutes and stir well.
4. In... - 41.6176
Drain one jar mangoes, reserving syrup; refrigerate man goes.
Place second jar undrained mangoes in blender container.
Cover and blend till nearly smooth; strain to remove seeds.
Combine gelatin and sugar; add the water.
Heat and stir till sugar... - 41.5574
Frozen Cranberry Mousse
Frozen Cranberry Mousse is one of the best dessert recipes you can think of. Prepare the recipe easily and let us know after you fully enjoy the recipe. - 41.5147
1. Place a heatproof bowl above a pan with simmering water, add lemon juice, sugar and egg yolks and whisk to a pale, thick mixture.
2. Take off from heat and allow to cool while whisking now and then.
3. In a smaller heatproof bowl, add 4 tbsp... - 41.481
Chicken Melon Mousse
Halve cantaloupe; remove the seeds and rind.
Coarselv shred melon meat to make 2 cups drained melon; reserve juice.
Add water to melon juice, if necessary, to make 1 cup.
Halve cucumber lengthwise and remove seeds, but do not pare; shred to make 1... - 41.4001
Put the cranberries, 25 g/1 oz of the sugar and the water in a saucepan.
Cook gently until the fruit is just tender.
Remove from the heat.
Drain the cranberries, reserving the juice.
Add enough bottled or canned cranberry juice to make up to 125 ml/ 4 fl oz,... - 41.3147
Puree melon in processor or blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides of container. (You should have 1 cup of puree.) Transfer to small bowl and add lemon juice, mint and salt.
Let sit at room temperature several hours.
Press through fine... - 41.108
1) In a saucepan put blackberries, 2 tablespoons water and sugar. Cover and simmer till cooked.
2) Strain fruit and juice and let it cool.
3) In a small heatproof bowl take gelatine and water and put over a pan of simmering water.
4) Dissolve the... - 41.049
Chocolate Banana Mousse
Combine chocolate, 1/4 cup (60 mL) of the milk and the sugar replacement in top of double boiler. (Chill remaining milk in freezer.) Cook and stir over simmering water until chocolate melts.
Pour small amount of hot chocolate mixture over egg yolks and beat... - 41.015
In blender container sprinkle gelatin over cold water to soften; add boiling water.
Process to dissolve.
Add 3/4 of diced banana, milk, sweetener if desired, lemon juice, and food coloring.
Process until smooth.
Add ice cubes, one at a time, processing after... - 40.8514
Frozen Mango Banana Mousse
In a small saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin over the water and let it stand for 5 minutes.
Place the saucepan over low heat, stirring until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
Pour the mixture into a blender or food processor.
With the motor running, add the... - 40.7878
Peach Melba Mousse
Peach Melba Mousse has a Delicious taste.The lemon juice and eggs gives the Peach Melba Mousse Miraculous taste. - 40.7695
Apricot And Orange Mousse
1) Wash the apricots and place in a saucepan.
2) Pour boiling water over apricots, cover with a lid and leave to soak for 2 hours.
3) Place the saucepan over low heat, bring slowly to the boil then cover with a lid and simmer very gently... - 40.6891
Apricot Mousse With Blackberries
Halve and stone the apricots.
Put them in a saucepan with the water, lemon juice and sugar and poach until they are very soft.
If necessary, add a little more water to the pan if the mixture becomes too dry.
Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
Puree the... - 40.4873
Cook blueberries in water for 15 minutes to extract all juice.
Add sugar and lemon juice to blueberry liquid.
Return to heat and cook for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and cool.
Divide mixture between 2 ice trays and put into freezer.
In 1 hour, stir... - 40.3696
Yummy Cranberry Mousse
Turn refrigerator control to coldest setting.
Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
Stir in sugar and salt and fold into cream.
Add cranberry sauce and mix lightly.
Pour into refrigerator tray and freeze until firm.
Turn refrigerator control to coldest... - 40.285
Clean and slice the strawberries.
Place in a bowl with the fruit sugar and lemon juice.
Stir gently and set aside.
Beat the egg whites until stiff and whip the cream.
Add the vanilla, mix.
Place the unflavored gelatin in a microwave-safe measuring cup, add... - 40.0827
Frozen Apricot Mousse
Combine apricots, 1/2 cup sugar and 1 1/2 cups water in small saucepan.
Cook over low heat until fruit is very soft, about 20 minutes.
Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
Combine egg yolks with 1/2 cup sugar in another saucepan.
Place over low heat... - 40.0436
Green Melon Mousse
Halve the melon and discard the seeds.
Scoop out the flesh and puree it in a blender or foodmill, or push it through a nylon sieve.
Stir in the cream, Grand Marnier, lemon rind and ginger.
Beat the egg yolks and brown sugar together in the top of a double... - 40.0224
Dissolve the gelatin in 2 tablespoons of water over low heat.
Crush the berries in a bowl.
Put the cream, sugar and egg yolks in the top of a double boiler and beat over barely simmering water until the custard is smooth and thick.
Stir in the gelatin,... - 39.7471
In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in 1/4 cup (60 mL) strawberry syrup.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Dip bottom of bowl in hot water until gelatin dissolves completely.
Fold in strawberries yogurt and orange peel.
In a second bowl, whip cream and sugar.
Add to... - 39.6951
Chill cream thoroughly.
Meanwhile soften gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes.
Heat pineapple juice to simmering, add gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Add salt and cool.
Then add lemon juice and pineapple.
Chill until thick.
Remove cream to a cold bowl and... - 39.6917
Apple And Date Mousse
1. Peel, core and cut the apples.
2. In a pan, stew the apples until they are soft.
2. Wash, stone and de-seed the dates. Chop it finely.
3. Mix dates and apples and mash them.
4. Add orange juice.
5. Add the coconut cream... - 39.6557
1) Press the apricot halves through a wire sieve and reserve a few halves for garnish.
2) Measure the puree and level up to 2 cups with water, if needed.
3) In a bowl, combine the cornflour with the sugar and little apricot puree.
4) In a pan , cook... - 39.4581
Lemon Mousse In Orange Shells
Cut tops off oranges about 1 inch down from stem end and set aside.
With small sharp knife, remove pulp from oranges and cut in small pieces, removing white membrane.
Put pulp in sieve.
Drain off excess juice and reserve for other use.
Beat egg yolks until... - 39.2548
Brandied Apple Mousse
Peel and core apples, slice.
Melt butter, apricot jam and sugar in saucepan, add apples and simmer on low heat, covered, until softened.
Push apples through sieve with back of spoon or puree in blender.
Sprinkle gelatine over lemon juice, dissolve... - 39.1804
1) In a measuring jug, place the jelly. Pour in boiling water to make up to 250 ml (1/2 pint).
2) Stir to dissolve and keep aside until beginning to set.
3) Add the evaporated milk or cream to whisk in until thick.
4) Add the fruit puree to whisk... - 38.9802
In the heat of sweltering summer if you need a refreshing and cool desert then the Strawberry mousse is the best bet. The strawberry mousse is best replacement of chocolate dessert. - 38.9469
Squash Melon Mousse
Cut the squash melon into 1 inch (2.5 cm) slices and peel.
Cube the slices, removing the pith and seeds in the center.
Put the cubed flesh into a casserole with 1/4 cup (3 tablespoons) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
When the squash is... - 38.9113
Frozen Apricot Mousse
An easy and quick frozen apricot mousse for the times when you are in a real hurry. - 38.9039
Apricot Mousse With Low Fat Yogurt
Apricot Mousse has a great taste. Apricot Mousse gets it taste from yoghurt mixed with apricot and orange flavor liqueur. Apricot Mousse is inspired by many restaurants across the globe. - 38.8014
Easy Mango Mousse
1) Prepare the puree from the mango pulp by either mixing the pulp through a mixer or pressing through a sieve.
2) Increase the quantity of the puree up to 1/2- pint (250 ml.) by adding 1 1/4 cups of mango juice or water.
3) Add in the... - 38.6866
1) Pour the milk in the freezer tray and freeze it until semi frozen.
2) Place a large bowl in the refrigerator to chill.
3) In a small bowl, soak gelatine in water until soft.
4) In a saucepan, mix together strawberries with sweetener... - 38.5852
Wash and hull 8 cups strawberries.
In a blender or food processor fitted with a metal blade, puree strawberries and sugar.
Place strawberry mixture in a large bowl and stir in Marsala or liquor, and lemon juice.
Stir gelatin into hot water until... - 38.5719
Chocolate Berry Mousse
Melt chocolate in stainless steel bowl set over saucepan half-filled with hot water, placed over medium heat.
Remove bowl from pan; mix in whole egg with whisk.
Add pureed strawberries and mix well.
Pour into food processor and blend 1 minute.
Blend in hot... - 38.545
For the mousse, fold whipped cream into sour cream, add berries, lemon juice, and sugar.
For the crust, in a blender or food processor, chop cookies until fine.
Add butter and mix until cookie crumbs absorb butter.
Press the cookie "dough" into small sorbet... - 38.5247
Apple Berry Cheese Mousse
In blender container sprinkle gelatin over cold water to soften.
Add boiling water; process until dissolved.
Add remaining ingredients except berries, and process until smooth.
Pour mixture into 9x9x2-inch baking dish.
Top with berries.
Place in refrigerator... - 38.3662
1) In a saucepan heat apricot nectar.
2) Soften gelatin in cold water.
3) Stir in sugar, salt and gelatin and stir until dissolved.
4) Pour the mixture over egg yolks.
5) Cook over very low heat for about 2 minutes until slightly thickened.
6) Cool... - 38.3352
Thoroughly chill milk in a small stainless steel or glass mixing bowl.
Sprinkle gelatin over orange juice in a small saucepan, cook over low heat, stirring constantly, just until gelatin dissolves.
Add honey, grated orange rind, and nutmeg to... - 38.285
Passion Fruit Mousse With Raspberry Swirl
In a blender puree the frozen raspberries with the syrup, strain the puree through a fine sieve into a saucepan, and stir in the cornstarch mixture.
Bring the mixture to a boil over moderate heat, stirring, boil it, stirring, for 1 minute, and chill it,... - 38.1995
Blackberry And Apple Mousse
1) Peel and slice the apples .
2) In a pan, put with the blackberries, water and 3 oz sugar.
3) Cover the pan and simmer for 15 minutes.
4) Sprinkle lemon juice with gelatin and leave to soak.
5) Take cooked fruit from heat, add gelatin... - 38.1761
Orange Chiffon Mousse
In a saucepan, mix gelatine, 1/2 cup of sugar, and salt.
In a small bowl, beat together egg yolks and water; stir this into gelatine mixture.
Cook over medium heat and cook until gelatine dissolves and mixutre thickens slightly.
Remove from heat; stir in... - 37.8251
1. Into the refrigerator place evaporated milk for about 1 hour so that it is thoroughly chilled when needed.
2. Into a measuring jug drain liquid from can of raspberries and make up with water to 300 ml / 1/2 pint and bring to the... - 37.7659
Lemon Mousse Stuffed Orange Shells
Cut tops off oranges about 1 inch down from stem end and set aside.
With small sharp,knife, remove pulp from oranges and cut in small pieces, removing white membrane.
Put pulp in sieve.
Drain off excess juice and reserve for other use.
Beat egg yolks until... - 37.7379
1. Lightly grease a jelly mould with oil.
2. In a small cup, soften the gelatin in 2 tablespoons of water.
3. Stand the softened gelatin in a bowl of the hot water, stirring to dissolve it.
4. In a mixing bowl, use a hand... - 37.6915
1) Wash the strawberries. Hull them and sprinkle sugar over them in a bowl. Let it be for 1 hour.
2) Mash the strawberries and strain them through a fine sieve.
3)In a saucepan, boil water and add in the gelatine that has been soaked in... - 37.6713
Place sugar in a heavy-based pan with 1 pint/600 ml water.
Heat gently until sugar dissolves, then boil rapidly for 5 mins.
Reduce heat, then add cranberries to syrup, reserving a few for decoration.
Cook for 10-15 mins, or until cranberries have popped and... - 37.5449
Apricot Almandine Mousse
Pour apricot juice into blender container.
Sprinkle gelatin over juice and let stand a few minutes to soften.
Add boiling water and process until gelatin is dissolved.
Add 6 apricot halves, milk, sweetener if desired, lemon juice, and extract.
Process until... - 37.4281
Frozen Strawberry Mousse
Cut the strawberries into a medium bowl.
Sprinkle with sugar and set aside.
Sprinkle the gelatin over the cold water in the top of a double boiler.
Bring the water to a boil in the bottom of the double boiler.
Put on the top part of the double boiler and heat... - 36.9551
Lemon raspberry Mousse
In a saucepan blend pudding mix with water, lemon peel, lemon juice, and raspberries.
Bring to a boil and cook, stirring, for 1 or 2 minutes.
Whip cream and fold into raspberry mixture.
Spoon into a serving bowl and chill.
Decorate just before serving... - 36.9018
Pineapple Mousse is an irresistible mouth-watering dessert recipe. An easy to prepare fruit recipe, Pineapple Mousse is a dessert that you would surely love to try. - 36.7516
Raspberry Rose Mousse
1. In a saucepan, add raspberries reserved juice, wine and boil.
2. Add gelatin, sugar and stir to dissolve. Cool until slightly thickened, then beat until light and fluffy.
3. Add whipped cream and raspberries to the fluffy gelatin.
4.... - 36.6991
Mixed Melon Mousse
In a blender container or food processor bowl combine cubed melon and liqueur or orange juice.
Cover and blend or process till smooth.
In a 1-cup glass measure or custard cup stir together water and gelatin.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
In a small... - 36.6591
Puree the pineapple in a blender or food processor.
Add the fructose; stir.
In a mixing bowl, whip the evaporated milk until thick and creamy.
In the top of a double boiler, sprinkle the gelatin over the lemon juice.
Let stand 3-5 minutes.
Stir... - 36.6462
Chocolate And Orange Mousse
1) Finely grate the orange rind.
2) Squeeze the juice from the orange and place in a small bowl.
3) Sprinkle in the gelatine in orange juice and leave to soak for 5 minutes.
4) In a saucepan, break the chocolate and add 1/4 pint (1 1/2... - 36.531
Prince Edward Island "sunshine"
Soften gelatine in 2 tablespoons cold water.
Dissolve over hot water.
Combine sugar and 1/2 cup water and boil until mixture threads when dropped from a spoon.
Pour slowly over well beaten egg yolks.
Add orange rind, juice and gelatine.
Beat egg whites until... - 36.4897
Creamy Mango Mousse
Soften the gelatin in half a cup of mango pulp.
Then place in the top of a double boiler over hot water to dissolve.
Add the sugar to the pulp and stir to dissolve.
Stir in the gelatin.
Whip the cream.
Reserve some for garnish.
Thoroughly blend in the... - 36.4421
Frozen Raspberry Mousse
Place frozen raspberries in blender or processor and whirl until smooth.
Add raspberry puree to whipped cream and fold in yogurt.
Beat egg white until soft peaks form, slowly adding sugar while beating.
Fold egg white and sugar mixture into raspberry mixture,... - 36.4027
Easy raspberry Mousse
1. Tie a double band of greaseproof paper round the outside of a 6-in. souffle dish. (The paper should stand 2 inches the rim of the dish.)
2. Dissolve the jelly in a little hot water, add the juice from the raspberries and cold water to make up to | pint.
3.... - 36.3234
1. In a saucepan, boil sugar and milk to scalding stage.
2. In a container of food processor, add marshmallows and hot milk and blend them by running CRUMB blade for about 25 seconds.
3. Stir in vanilla and strawberries and blend them by running CRUMB... - 36.287
Pick over the blueberries.
Put them in a saucepan with the water, honey, barley malt sweetener, and date.
Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute.
While the mixture is at the boil, whisk in the dissolved arrowroot, which acts as an instant thickener, and cook... - 36.1545
Soften gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes.
Wash, hull, drain and crush or press strawberries through a coarse sieve or a food mill.
There will be from 1 1/2 to 2 cups pulp and juice.
If berries are sour, 1/4 cup more sugar will be required.
Add sugar to pulp... - 36.1185
Low Cal Orange Mousse
Place the water in a small saucepan over low heat, sprinkle with the gelatin, and bring to a simmer, stirring.
Continue stirring until the gelatin dissolves about 1 minute.
Stir in the sugar, orange juice con-centrate, and yogurt, then place the pan in a... - 36.0244
Chocolate Orange Mousse
The chocolate orange mousse is a lavish one indeed. This chocolate ornage mou was made even more nutritious and healthier with the additon of ladyfingers to the chocolate dessert. Something every person in your family can enjoy! - 35.8123
Fruit Mousse Recipes By Category