- » Fruit Meat Loaf
Fruit Meat Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit meat loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit meat loaf recipes.
Fruit Stuffed Meat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Cut 2 pieces of waxed paper or foil, approximately 12-inches by 17-inches.
3. Combine the fruits, parsley, mustard and cinnamon.
4. In a large bowl, combine meat, eggs, crumbs and... - 44.9712
You May Also Like!
Pineapple Meat Loaf
The Pineapple Meat Loaf is a delicious and unique meat loaf. I have a weakness for pineapples and meat so this is dish is like heaven for me! Try this Pineapple Meat Loaf recipe and you will understand why. - 35.0214
Apricot And Walnut Meat Loaf
Cover apricots with lukewarm water and let stand for 30 minutes; drain.
Force apricots, raisins, and one-half of the orange rind through medium blade of food chopper.
Add enough boiling water to orange juice to make 1 cup and pour into ground fruit.
Mix in... - 43.3584
Fruited Meat Loaf
Thoroughly mix together all ingredients.
Pack into an 8 inch square baking dish.
Cook in Radarange oven uncovered 20 minutes, turning the dish one quarter turn every 5 minutes.
Let stand a few minutes before serving. - 33.3466
Glazed Ham Loaf With Fruit Garnish
Prepare the fruit garnish; set aside.
In a large bowl combine the ham, beef, bread crumbs, eggs, milk, mustard, cloves,and salt.
Mix with your hands until well blended.
Shape meat mixture into a loaf down the center of a 9 by 13-inch baking pan.
Slowly pour... - 37.54
Heavenly Ham Loaf
Break eggs into large mixing bowl.
Beat lightly with fork.
Add ham, veal and pork.
Mix to combine meats.
Add bread crumbs, milk, onion and pepper.
Spread in (9 x 5-inch) loaf dish.
Mix sugar and mustard together.
Spread on top of loaf.
Pour... - 37.6351
Upside Down Meat Loaf
Arrange the apricots and prunes in a checkerboard pattern in a greased loaf pan.
Mix remaining ingredients and pack in the loaf pan on top of fruits.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 30 minutes. - 30.4834
Potato Thatched Meat Loaf
1.Preheat the oven to 180 degrees or gas mark 4.
2.Take 2 1 kg loaf tins and grease them well.
3. In a bowl, add bread and soak it in milk for 30 minutes.
4. Add beef, bacon, celery, beef stock, Worcestershire sauce, tomato ketchup,... - 45.0026
Upside-down Meat Loaves
Combine all ingredients except apricots thoroughly.
Soak dried apricots for 30 minutes in enough lukewarm water to cover.
Drain and place each in a buttered muffin pan.
Pack meat loaf mixture into muffin pan on apricots.
Bake in 350-degree oven for 30 to 35... - 31.4327
Peach Glaze For Meats
1. Drain peach halves, saving syrup in small bowl; arrange peaches, cut side up, in shallow baking dish.
2. Blend meat sauce into syrup for Golden Glaze and brush over chickens; brush peach halves with rest of glaze for Golden Peaches; bake peaches in oven... - 14.7178