- » Fruit Main Dish
Fruit Main Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit main dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit main dish recipes.
Simple Baby Foods
Is the mere thought of making some healthy baby food bothering you? Here is an interesting video that would update you with some great baby food ideas. Watch this wonderful video, you would surely be delighted with the ideas. - 118.654
Chicken And Waffle Topped With Summer Fruit Salsa
A great Southern dish, home-style cooking, a comfort food with a gourmet twist. This is like a breakfast/dinner kind of dish for breakfast in bed extravaganza or a fun and easy summer meal An unbeatable sweet-and-savory combo. - 116.006
Best Fruit Now - Balsamic Pork With Grapes
If you are fond of having pork, then you must try this tasty pork dish. Flavored with aromas of grapes and vinegar, this dish is perfect to be served to guests. Watch the video now… - 111.56
Steak Fajita With Fruit And Lettuce Salad
Turn your average meals into gourmet style. Watch this video recipe of Steak Fajita with Fruit and Lettuce Salad and see how easily you can turn your daily meals into a delightful experience. Just use fresh ingredients and present it in a nice manner. You... - 106.6
Tuna And Fruit Cup
Tuna and Fruit Cup is a beautiful combination of some exotic flavors and textures. It is a perfect meal for people on Paleo diets. If you love fruits, nuts and fish, then you will love this combo. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Enjoy! - 104.036
Pan Grilled Salmon With Spicy Fruit Salsa
In this Ask a Chef.tv video recipe, Ryan shows you how to grill salmon and make a spicy fruit salsa to serve with it. Worry not, this is a simple recipe. You can make it anytime you like. It is also a healthy recipe and you can make it often. Bon Appétit! - 102.188
Grilled Pork Tenderloin With South-west Fruit Salad
If you belong to the family of cooks who is always on the look out for quick fixes which also are flavorful then this video recipe is for you to watch. Chef Russell shows a nice pork grill and a lovely salad to go along with it. While the pork grills you can... - 101.288
Colorful Spicy Tacos
true to its name, this Tex-Mex delight is not only a treat for the taste buds, but also for eyes too. Zesty, colorful tacos packs in quite a slew of vegetables that are not only a source of good health, but makes for a tasty, feisty treat too. Add a dash of... - 99.5906
Cheese Pizza And Banana Ice Cream
Planning to treat kids with a lunch bonanza, here are two recipes that do the job perfectly. Watch Tamra Davis make cheese pizza and then a soft banana ice cream to serve the kids after the pizza. Great for a combo meal over weekends or anytime! - 99.0716
Crown Roast Of Pork With Fruit And Sausage Stuffing
Are you looking for a recipe to make crown roast of pork? You'll find the most unique and interesting recipe that would serve as a wonderful holiday treat. The video shows us an easy way to make crown roast of pork with a fruit and sausage stuffing. The chef... - 97.4539
Risotto With Pear And Cheese
Have you tried the cheesy Risotto? This Italian rice dish is a complete meal in itself and can be served with side dishes as well. In this video the chef is making some risotto with pears and gorgonzola cheese. Watch the video for the cheesy recipe. - 95.2648
Whole Wheat Pasta With Roasted Vegetables, Grilled Fruit Kabobs
This is a beautiful and healthy dish. In fact, Whole Wheat Pasta With Roasted Vegetables, Grilled Fruit Kabobs is one dish that you should be making at least twice or thrice a week. The kids will love the fruit kabobs. Watch and learn how to make this dish... - 88.3672
Raw Mexican Rice Or Couscous And The Woodstock Fruit Festival!
1. Pulse Cauliflower and Radish in small batches using the VitaMix a grater or your food Processor to make fine “rice”.
2. Slice and dice the outer sides of the tomatoes
3. Dice the mushrooms throwing over top of “rice”,... - 83.8344
Bacon With Cheddar Cheese
Whether you are attending a cookout this July 4 as a guest or hosting your own shindig, this delicious side dish coming straight off the grill will surely appease you. This video presents a sumptuous side dish that is both healthy and crowd pleasing. Zesty... - 83.0395
Nothing can be compared with the taste and goodness of fresh fruits, but to enjoy this benefit through-out the year, you need to learn the easy technique of fruit preservation. Home-style method of food preservation is best, as there is no chemical used. In... - 74.6244
What could be a more exciting way to enjoy seafood then roll it into some crunchy tacos. Juan Montalvo picks from a gamut of healthy, tasty, flavorful Cuban traditional ingredients to prepare this delicious seafood delight. A staple in Africa, seafood taco... - 68.4759
1) In a covered pan, allow the pears or apples to simmer in the juice from the apricots or peaches until the fruits are just soft.
2) Heat oil over low heat and sauté onion in it until pale yellow.
3) Add in curry powder, flour, water and yeast... - 49.8502
Stuffed Fruit Glazed Chicken Thighs
In medium bowl combine apple, orange, rice, chives, 1 tablespoon marmalade, 1 tablespoon butter, the coriander, salt and pepper.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 2 to 4 minutes, or until very hot, stirring after half the time.
Let stand, covered, 5... - 49.7014
Linguine And Fresh Fruit Cooler
This Linguine and Fresh Fruit Cooler is so very refreshing ! I love these wined and spiced berries and pasta. Try out this Linguine and Fresh Fruit Cooler and let me know if you like it ! - 49.3965
Baked Lamb Shanks In Fruit Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Grease a baking pan or casserole.
3. Place the lamb shanks in the baking pan or casserole and sprinkle them with salt, pepper and flour.
4. Toss to coat well.
5. Cover the pan with foil or a lid and... - 48.9649
Curried Turkey Cutlets With Fruit
1. Place prunes in a saucepan and cover with orange juice. Let soak for 30 minutes until plump.
2. In the meantime, place each turkey cutlet between plastic sheet and use a mallet or meat tenderizing hammer to flatten the cutlet into 1/4 inch... - 48.1468
Summer Fruit Chicken
Rinse the strawberries in running water only if absolutely necessary, then quickly pat dry.
Leave the green calyx on.
Melt the butter in a frying-pan.
Fry the supremes gently for about 3 minutes on each side, but take care not to overcook or they will-... - 47.9956
Pompano With Fruit And Pepper Relish
1) In a medium bowl, add in green pepper, sweet red pepper, yellow pepper, pineapple and kiwi fruit. Mix and set aside.
2) In another bowl, add in the vinegar, water, sugar, ginger root and crushed red pepper. Mix well.
3) Pour the vinaigrette over the... - 47.8609
Boneless Smoked Ham Cumberland Fruit Sauce
1. Score the surface with shallow diagonal cuts in a diamond pattern.
2. Insert rotisserie rod lengthwise through center of ham and tighten spit forks so ham turns with rod or place ham in a large roaster with a baking rack.
3. Insert a meat... - 47.8398
Spicy Fruit Kabobs
This Spicy Fruit Kabobs is a wholesome treat dedicated to a true fast food-lover. This version of Spicy Fruit Kabobs is so full of hearty ingredients and is also relatively quick and simple to make. - 47.6721
Fruit Curry Modern Style
1) Mix salt and desiccated coconut with water and leave aside for 15 minutes.
2) Strain the mixture.
3) Heat butter and oil, over low heat and sauté onion in it until yellow.
4) Make a thick sauce by stirring in curry powder, flour, ginger and enough... - 47.5573
Brazilian Rump Roast With Fruit Garnish
1 In a Dutch oven, heat the shortening.
2 Add the meat and brown on all sides.
3 In a bowl, mix onion, garlic, instant coffee, salt, 1/4 cup of the tomato juice, and lemon juice.
4 Pour over the meat.
5 Cover and cook for 2 1/2 to 3 hours,... - 47.2271
Fruit Stuffed Cornish Hens
In 1-quart casserole, combine onion, celery, water, bouillon, poultry seasoning and pepper.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Add bread, apricots, prunes, raisins and almonds.
Fill cavity of Cornish... - 46.8628
Fruit Glazed Chicken
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a small mixing bowl combine the first 10 ingredients. Stir well to mix.
3) Use an ungreased 13- x 9-x 2-inch baking dish to arrange the chicken breasts.
4) Pour in the orange juice mixture to coat evenly.
5) Cover... - 46.7839
Patriotic Fruit Pizza
In a bowl, combine the flour and confectioners' sugar.
Cut in butter until mixture begins to hold together.
Press into a 12-in tart or pizza pan; build up edges slightly.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool for 15 minutes.
Cook Danish... - 46.6495
Fruit Stuffed Pork Loin
In bowl, combine prunes, apricots, gingerroot, orange rind, 1/2 tsp (2 mL) of the cumin, cinnamon, and salt and pepper to taste.
Open out roast; spoon stuffing down center.
Fold meat over and tie with kitchen string.
Place on rack in roasting pan.
Combine... - 46.5853
Grilled Chicken With Honey Fruit Marinade
1. Dry the chickens after washing them, using paper toweling.
2. Use a large meat knife or cleaver to slit each one in half along the breast bone.
3. Flatten chicken by lightly breaking drumstick, hip and wing joints.
4. In a small... - 46.4343
Bean And Fruit Stew
1 Thoroughly drain the beans and put into a large saucepan.
2 Pour over half the stock and gently bring to a boil.
3 Lower the heat and simmer for about 45 minutes, or until just tender.
4 Add in the French beans, carrots and potatoes to the... - 45.9818
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine raisins, apricots and onions. Mix well and keep aside.
2. In a wok, heat ghee. Once hot, add almonds and fry till golden brown in colour.
3. Remove and drain on absorbent paper. Keep aside.
1. In the... - 45.6437
Fruit Stuffed Duckling With Lemon Glaze
1) Preheat oven to 350° F before baking.
2) Wash duckling under water and dry gently after draining well.
3) Season body and neck cavities of duckling with 1/2 teaspoon salt and keep aside.
4) To prepare glaze, take a saucepan and mix... - 45.5827
Pheasant With Fruit
1) In a large pan, saute the pheasant in butter over a low heat, until lightly coloured.
2) Season with the salt and pepper to taste, then cover and cook over a low heat for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the pheasant is tender.
3) Remove on a platter and... - 45.4767
Fruit Stuffed Pork Crown
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) In a shallow roasting pan, place the roast, season with salt and pepper, wrap with foil and roast uncovered for 2-1/4 hours.
3) Combine the remaining four ingredients.
4) Separate the oranges in section... - 45.3464
Lamb Curry With Fruit
1 In a medium bowl, add 1 tablespoon flour, the curry and salt; mix well.
2 Mix in the lamb cubes, and gently toss to coat evenly.
3 In a large skillet, add oil or butter and heat.
4 Add in the lamb cubes in a single layer and saute over high... - 45.2925
Swordfish And Fruit Kabobs
Remove skin and bones from fish.
Cut fish into 1-inch pieces.
Place in a plastic bag, then set bag in a bowl.
If using pineapple, drain it, reserving 1/4 cup juice.
For marinade, combine orange juice or reserved pineapple juice, chopped onion, sherry, oil,... - 45.1689
Crisped Chicken With Curried Fruit
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.Slice the chicken in pieces big enough to serve.
3.In a bowl, put corn flake crumbs, monosodium glutamate, salt and pepper and mix well.
4.Take the chicken pieces and dip them first in milk and soon... - 45.1665
Fruit Stuffed Meat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Cut 2 pieces of waxed paper or foil, approximately 12-inches by 17-inches.
3. Combine the fruits, parsley, mustard and cinnamon.
4. In a large bowl, combine meat, eggs, crumbs and... - 44.965
Fruit Stuffed Chicken
Remove excess fat from chicken.
Place breast-side down on microwave roasting rack.
In small dish combine bouquet sauce and water.
Brush chicken with half the bouquet mixture.
Microwave at High 5 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Tip chicken to drain liquid fat from... - 44.8875
Oregon Beef Fruit Stew
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a 4-quart Dutch oven heat oil over medium-high heat.
3. Add beef and cook until brown.
4. Stir in apple cider and bring to boil.
5. Take off from heat.
6. Stir in remaining ingredients except dried... - 44.8836
Fruit Stuffed Roasted Chicken
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Sprinkle body cavity with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl combine 2 tablespoons of the melted margarine or butter, 2 tablespoons of the sherry, 1 tablespoon of the fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon of the dried thyme, and 1... - 44.8181
Chicken And Fruit Toss
For dressing, in a small saucepan combine water, tangerine juice concentrate, lemon or lime juice, and cornstarch.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes more.
Remove from heat.
Cover surface with waxed paper or clear plastic... - 44.6347
Spicy Ginger Chicken With Fruit
1. Wipe chicken pieces dry.
2. Season the flour with salt and pepper; dust the chicken pieces with some of the flour.
3. Heat the butter and oil in a deep, heavy pan, and fry the chicken pieces until browned. Remove them to a plate.
4. Add the onion to the... - 44.6262
Fruit Stuffed Pork Loin
1 ln a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until softened.
Stir in the spinach, basil, and dried fruit; cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until most of the liquid has... - 44.5756
Fruit-glazed Baked Ham
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. In roasting pan place ham, fat side up, on rack.
3. Insert meat thermometer in thickest part of ham, away from bone.
4. Bake, uncovered, 2-1/2 hours.
5. In a bowl combine brown sugar, syrup and... - 44.5706
Chicken Pancakes With Fruit Salsa
Place chicken in a large nonstick skillet; add water to cover.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until tender.
Remove chicken from broth, and let cool slightly.
Bone and shred chicken; set aside.
Skim and... - 44.5018
Turkey And Fruit Curry
1. In a large skillet, tip in the 3 tablespoons of butter. Add the onions, curry powder and apple and sautÃ© till they are tender. This will take five minutes
2. Remove from heat and add the flour, ginger, salt and pepper. Mix well till completely... - 44.4495
Fruit Sauced Turkey Patties
Preheat the broiler.
In a medium mixing bowl stir together egg, bread crumbs, green onions, salt, marjoram, savory, and pepper.
Add ground turkey.
Shape meat mixture into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Place patties on an unheated rack in a broiler... - 44.4184
Roast Goose With Fruit Stuffing
1. You need to preheat electric oven at 325° or Gas oven at Mark 5
2. Wash and clean the ducklings from inside and out using cold water. Dry properly.
3. Season some salt and lemon juice into cavities. Smooth neck skin over back, then twist wing tips until... - 44.3737
Crepes Fruit De Mer
Heat the butter in a skillet.
Add the seafood and cook gently.
Sprinkle with flour and cook for 2 additional minutes over low heat.
Stir in the stock, wine and cream.
Simmer until thick and smooth.
Add the salt, pepper and Parmesan, continuing to cook the... - 44.1155
Chicken Fruit Stew
Sprinkle the chicken pieces with salt.
Mix together in a bowl the pepper, cloves, cinnamon, sugar, sherry, garlic, vinegar and salt.
Layer half the onion, tomatoes, fruit and herbs in the bottom of an ovenproof casserole.
Place the chicken pieces on top and... - 43.9502
Fruit Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
Saute celery and onion in 1 tablespoon hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes.
Add dried fruit, and saute 5 minutes or until onion is almost tender.
Stir in salt, rosemary, and sage, and saute 1 minute.
Remove from heat, and stir in... - 43.9427
Fruit Stuffed Cornish Hens
Peel and cut up oranges over bowl to catch juice.
Cook onion and almonds in 2 tablespoons butter for 5 minutes.
Toss with chopped oranges and juice, bread cubes, raisins, and salt.
Season hens with salt and pepper.
Lightly stuff birds with bread... - 43.8864
Crown Roast Of Pork With Fruit Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. To prepare the pork wipe it with damp paper towels.
3. In a bowl combine 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and rub meat well with mixture.
4. Press piece of foil down into center of crown roast.
5.... - 43.7965
Fruit Stuffed Shoulder Of Lamb
1) Initially, remove the shoulder blade from the lamb by cutting carefully down both sides of the bone, ensure not to break through the skin, till you reach the joint.
2) With the tip of a knife, cut through the joint and take out the blade... - 43.7965
Panettone (italian Christmas Fruit Bread)
In a small bowl sprinkle the yeast over the warm water.
Stir to dissolve and set aside for five to ten minutes.
Meanwhile, cream together the butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
Stir in the eggs.
Add the flour, salt and yeast mixture to the egg-butter... - 43.7248
Chicken With Brandied Fruit Sauce
With meat mallet or similar flattening utensil, pound chicken to 1/2-inch thickness.
Sprinkle salt and nutmeg over chicken.
In skillet, place butter and heat to medium-high temperature.
Add chicken and cook, turning, about 8 minutes or until chicken is... - 43.7067
Chicken In Creamy Fruit Sauce
1) Take a nonstick skillet, 9 inches in size and heat oil in it.
2) Add the chicken and cook over medium-high flame for 3 minutes, stirring often until it browns evenly on all sides.
3) Add the mushrooms, onions and garlic to it, continue cooking for 2... - 43.6585
Marinated Fruit Lamb Chops
The night before the barbecue, place apricots and prunes in water.
In the morning, drain apricots and prunes and place in a blender or food processor.
Add orange juice, lemon juice, brown sugar, allspice, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
Process... - 43.3161
Duck With Fruit And Sauerkraut
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Chop pepper finely.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the sauerkraut, fruits and pepper.
4. Cut the duck into pieces and season with salt and pepper.
5. Into a soaked Romertopf, pour the... - 42.7194
Spicy Chicken Stew With Fruit
Heat oil in Dutch oven or 12-inch skillet until hot.
Cook chicken over medium heat until brown on all sides, about 15 minutes.
Cook and stir pork until brown, about 10 minutes.
Cook and stir onion, green pepper and almonds until... - 42.6995
Chicken Fruit Sandwiches
1. Spread the bread pieces on the edges using some butter.
2. Drain the pineapples and reserved the pineapple syrup.
3. Mix the chicken or the turkey with cream cheese, pineapple, salt and parsley. Also, add about 2 to 3 tablespoons of reserved... - 42.5349
Baked Fish With Fruit Stuffing
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Sprinkle cavity generously with salt and pepper.
Place fish in well-greased shallow baking pan.
Cook onion in butter till tender.
Stir in bread cubes, 1/2 cup fruits', parsley, basil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper; mix well.
Stuff... - 42.4655
Curried Chicken With Fruit
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Place chicken in bag, skin side down; set aside.
Blend yogurt, curry pow-der, ginger, apricot preserves, garlic, onion, rice, salt, pepper and raisins together.
Pour into bag with chicken; close with bag tie.
Turn bag until chicken is... - 42.1402
Grilled Turkey Breast With Fruit Vinaigrette
Whisk together orange juice, both oils, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper in medium bowl.
Reserve half of the vinaigrette.
Place turkey in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Pour remaining vinaigrette over turkey; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate... - 42.0611
Rice Pilaf With Fruit & Nuts
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, bring broth, the 1/2 cup butter, and sugar to a boil over high heat.
Add rice; stir until mixture returns to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes.
Season to taste with salt.
Pour into a 2 1/2-quart casserole; cover and... - 42.0447
West Indian Fruit Curry
1) Heat butter and oil over low heat and sauté all the spices and bay leaf in it for 5 minutes.
2) Add in tomato and onion, stirring well and cook, covered for 5 minutes more.
3) Stir in apple and rest of the ingredients and cook, covered until fruit... - 41.7582
Noodle And Fruit Juice
This video is particularly made for all Thai food lovers. It shows a warm bowl of Thai noodles soup cooked in fruit juice. The description itself will make your mouth water. - 41.5226
Baked Ham Steak With Curried Fruit
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Trim excess fat from ham steaks and put them in a large greased baking dish (big enough to hold them in a single layer, 13 X 9 1/2 X 2 inches).
Drain pineapple tidbits and measure out 2/3 cup of the juice.
Pour juice over... - 41.5139
Fruit Stuffed Cornish Hens
Sprinkle hen cavities with salt.
Cook onion and celery in butter till tender.
Stir in cranberry sauce, rice, pineapple, and ginger.
Chop apricots and water chestnuts; stir in.
Spoon mixture loosely into cavities.
Tie legs together.
Place in shallow roasting... - 41.4927
Veal And Fruit Ragout
1. Remove any traces of fat from the meat and cut into chunks
2. In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine, add veal chunks to it and fry till golden brown on each side
3. Add about half a cup of water, cover ans simmer for forty five minutes till the... - 41.4926
Noodles With Fruit
Cook noodles in boiling salted water until tender; drain.
Place eggs in mixing bowl; add salt, sugar and vanilla, stirring well.
Drain fruit; reserve juice.
Com- bine juice and milk; add to egg mixture.
Alternate layers of noodles, fruit cocktail, nuts and... - 41.4883
Fruit Glazed Chicken
1) In a small glass bowl, mix the preserves and browning sauce together and cook in the microwave for 1/2 to 1 minute.
2) In an oblong baking dish, arrange the chicken pieces with the larger pieces towards the edge of the dish.
3) Brush with 1/2 the... - 41.4642
Ham Slices With Fruit Stuffing
Ham Slices With Fruit Stuffing is a filling dish which you wouldnâ€™t wanna miss. This wonderful and uniquely flavored Ham Slices With Fruit Stuffing recipe has got me quiet a few fans. So what are you waiting for, go ahead and try this Ham Slices With... - 41.1727
Fruit Lobster And Shrimp Manicotti
Begin by blending the cheeses, basil and pepper.
Mix into the cheeses the seafood and fruit.
Cook the manicotti tubes in 3 quarts of boiling salted water.
Drain and rinse in cold water.
Stuff the manicotti by placing equal amounts of cheese filling in the... - 41.1176
Grilled Beef With Fresh Fruit Relish
1. Use a sharp meat knife or a kitchen scissors to trim all fat from the pork chops.
2. Use a steak hammer or a rolling pin to lightly pound and flatten the steaks, keeping them between two sheets of wax paper.
3. Rub salt and pepper on both... - 40.8503
Fruit Di Mare Suspirus
1. Put the scampi or prawns into a large, deep heatproof bowl or casserole. Quickly pour on freshly boiling water. Cover with a lid and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes. Leave to stand for 5-8 minutes, then drain through a colander, cover with cling film and... - 40.7736
Fruit And Rice Filled Liver
In 9-inch skillet heat 2 teaspoons margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion, celery, and garlic and saute until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
Add sherry, then apple, raisins, and seasonings; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until most of... - 40.5443
Fruit Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Combine the currants, dates, apples and bread crumbs together.
Place equal amounts of filling on the chicken breasts.
Fold and roll the breasts to encase the filling.
Hold together with toothpicks, refrigerate for 1 hour.
Dust the breasts with the flour.
Heat... - 40.1422
Glazed Ham Loaf With Fruit Garnish
Prepare the fruit garnish; set aside.
In a large bowl combine the ham, beef, bread crumbs, eggs, milk, mustard, cloves,and salt.
Mix with your hands until well blended.
Shape meat mixture into a loaf down the center of a 9 by 13-inch baking pan.
Slowly pour... - 40.0808
Curried Beef And Fruit Kabobs
Partially freeze beef top round steak to firm; slice into 1/8 to 1/4 inch-thick strips.
Combine yogurt, lemon juice, curry powder and red pepper.
Place beef strips and marinade in plastic bag, turning to coat.
Close bag securely and marinade in refrigerator... - 39.9316
Galantine Of Chicken With Fruit And Nuts
Place the bulgar wheat in a bowl.
Cover with boiling water and leave to stand, covered, for 30 minutes.
Drain and squeeze the wheat to extract as much water as possible.
Melt the butter in a pan and soften the onion and green pepper.
Stir in... - 39.833
Roast Goose With Fruit Stuffing
1. Thaw goose 2 or 3 days in refrigerator. Remove giblets; also re move any large pieces of fat from inside goose.
2. Dice the fruits; combine with orange juice in small bowl; let stand about 30 minutes.
3. Combine bread, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves... - 39.8151
Fruit Stuffed Wild Goose
Toss together bread cubes, chopped apple, onion, raisins, melted butter or margarine, salt, sage, rosemary, and pepper.
Lightly stuff goose with bread mixture; skewer neck skin to back.
Tie legs to tail; twist wings under back.
Place goose, breast up, on rack... - 39.7138
Duck With Kiwi Fruit And Raspberries
1. Preheat the grill (broiler) to medium. Skin and trim the duck breasts to remove any excess fat. Score the flesh in diagonal lines and pound it with a meat mallet or a covered rolling pin until it is 1.5 cm/ 3/4 inch thick.
2. Place the duck breasts in a... - 39.6761
Sweet Fruit Pilau
1. Take a deep and large bowl, add rice, nuts and margarine, and without covering, cook, stirring 1 or 2 times for nuts to turn evenly brown, on High for about 3 minutes.
2. Add milk and sugar and stir till sugar dissolves. Add clove, cardamom, nutmeg,... - 39.6698
Skewered Ham And Fruit Kabobs
Drain pineapple slices, reserving 1/3 cup syrup.
Quarter each pineapple slice and set aside.
In saucepan stir together the pineapple syrup, catsup, orange marmalade, onion, oil, and dry mustard.
Simmer, uncovered, for about 5 minutes, stirring once or... - 39.6262
Baked Ham Steak With Hot Mustard Fruit
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. In a bowl combine sugar and allspice and spoon mixture evenly over top of ham steak.
3. Press cloves into ham, all around side.
4. Place ham in shallow baking dish.
5. Pour apricot nectar around ham.
6. Bake... - 39.5396
Sauteed Turkey Cutlets With Fruit And Walnuts
1 In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Dredge the turkev lightly in the seasoned flour, reserving the excess.
2 Thinly slice the onion. Cut the apple into bite-size pieces.
3 In a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the butter in 1... - 39.4827
Pork Chops With Fruit
In skillet, melt 2 tbsp (25 mL) of the butter over medium-high heat; brown chops on both sides, 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove and set aside.
Melt remaining butter in skillet; cook onion until softened.
Sprinkle with sugar.
Mix cornstarch with orange juice; stir... - 39.3182
Double Fruit Glazed Pork Chops
Brown chops; add salt and pepper, place in baking pan.
Combine rest of ingredients to make sauce.
Spoon about 3 T.over each chop.
Bake uncovered at 350 degrees about 1-1/4 hours, or until done, basting occasionally with rest of sauce.
With toothpick, peg a... - 39.2526
Fruit Stuffed Lamb Cutlets
Combine the currants, dates, apples and bread crumbs together.
Place equal amounts of filling on the cutlets.
Fold and roll the breasts to encase the filling.
Hold together with tooth picks, refrigerate for 1 hour.
Dust the cutlets with the flour.
Heat the... - 39.0848
Veal Chops With Fruit Salsa
In medium bowl, combine salsa ingredients.
Cover; set aside.Lightly brush veal chops with olive oil; season with salt and white pepper, as desired.
Sprinkle cilantro on both sides of chops.
Place veal on grid over medium coals.
Grill 12 - 14 minutes,... - 38.9948
Cottage Cheese Fruit Pancakes
Combine eggs, cheese and salad oil.
Sift flour and salt together; add to egg mixture.
Stir just to moisten.
Bake cakes on lightly greased grid- dle.
Place 1 tablespoon jam in center of each cake; bring edges of pancake together and roll... - 38.8897
Sweetbreads With Chanterelle And Kiwi Fruit
1. Rinse the halved sweetbreads and put in a heatproof ring mould, dish or casserole. To prevent them from splitting during cooking, pierce each sweetbread portion in several places.
2. Add the stock, wine, parsley stalks and peppercorns and cover with cling... - 38.6724
Fruit Main Dish Recipes By Category