- » Fruit Juice Mixed Cupcake
Fruit Juice Mixed Cupcake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit juice mixed cupcake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit juice mixed cupcake recipes.
Miniature Orange Tea Muffins
Miniature Orange Tea Muffins is a tea time cupcake. Miniature Orange Tea Muffins gets its taste from orange juice mixed with eggs and flour. Miniature Orange Tea Muffins is loved by many across the world. - 45.3746
Grape Juice-sweetened Corn Muffins
Combine dry ingredients, and mix in nuts.
In a separate bowl, mix liquids together, then combine with dry ingredients.
Batter will seem thin but it will thicken.
Pour batter into oiled muffin tins, 2/3 full.
Bake at 425°F (220°C) for 15 minutes.
Cool before... - 34.27
Fresh Orange Cupcakes: Cupcake Show #6
Looking for a cupcake recipe that is yummy, easy to make and sure to earn you compliments and praises? Then you must watch this video. Get ready to surprise everyone! - 98.4625
In a bowl combine mixed candied fruits and peels, raisins, and dates.
In a bowl stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
In large mixer bowl thoroughly cream together shortening, the 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after... - 45.8096
Delicious banana cupcakes that make every moment special. You can serve these delicious easy to make cupcakes for tea or as a dessert. They are perfect for any occasion and make you feel wonderful. A mouthwatering comfort food. - 46.9754
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, cream together sugar and shortening.
3) Gradually add eggs. Mix well.
4) Sift together the dry ingredients and add alternately to the mixture with buttermilk.
5) Add the remaining... - 46.536
Blue Moon Blood Orange Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, salt, and baking powder. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk butter until smooth.
4. Drop eggs, one at a time and blend after each addition.
5. Throw vanilla,... - 89.501
Orange Filled Cupcakes
Preheat oven to 325°F.
6-cup muffin tins with paper liners.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and baking soda into a medium-size bowl.
Stir with fork to blend.
In a large bowl, beat together butter and honey.
Beat in eggs, then milk, and orange juice.
Mix... - 43.9671
Lynn's Chocolate Cupcakes
Lynn demonstrates how to make a basic chocolate cupcake. These are super easy and delicious and suitable for a dessert or snack. From Martha Stewart. - 0
White And Black Cupcakes
Part cheesecake and part cupcake, this delicious cupcake recipe will have you eating one after the other. White and Black cupcakes are made with fat free cream cheese so you can enjoy every bite without guilt. Join Anne Colagioia as she shows you how to make... - 107.507
Grease and lightly flour muffin pans or line with paper bake cups. Set aside. Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Add enough water to juice to make 2/3 cup. Prepare cake mix according to package directions, except omit the water and stir in the reserved juice... - 25.0689
Gluten-free Orange Muffins
Combine all dry ingredients.
Mix all liquids; add to dry ingredients.
For muffins, fill cups full, bake at 375°F (190°C) for 15-20 minutes. - 29.1489
Soak raisins in hot water and orange zest overnight; reserve water.
Preheat oven to 375°F (188°C).
Mix dry ingredients.
Cut in butter.
Combine eggs, orange juice concentrate and syrup, then add to dry ingredients.
Mix in raisins, zest and any remaining... - 40.026
Preheat oven to 400°F (205 C) and prepare muffin cups.
Combine all dry ingredients in one bowl and mix well.
Combine all wet and other ingredients in another bowl and mix well.
Add the liquid ingredients to the dry.
Mix together until just moistened.
Fill... - 34.3104
Blueberry Orange Muffins With Nutty Topping
Prepare nut topping; set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; make a well in center and set aside.
In another bowl, combine orange juice and oil.
Add egg and orange peel and beat lightly.
Pour into well in... - 43.5839
Individual Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, beat together the sugar and oil till well combined.
3) Add the eggs and beat till the mixture is light.
4) Sift together the flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon,... - 47.257
Strawberry Or Raspberry Muffins
Over the years I have mastered the art of making Strawberry Or Raspberry Muffins which I was taught by my family elders. This Strawberry Or Raspberry Muffins is so tasty that I cannot resist serving it as a Snack often. A good way to use up Fruits is to make... - 33.4228
Cherry Pineapple Upside Down Cake
1. Melt butter in an 8-inch round glass cake dish in microwave oven (30 seconds at HIGH).
2. Mix brown sugar into melted butter. Cook uncovered in microwave oven until brown sugar melts (about 2 minutes at HIGH).
3. Arrange pineapple slices and maraschino... - 35.7344
Healthy And Vegan Pear Crisp
Another recipe perfect for the fall and winter months. Fall fruits make great pies, cobblers, and crisps. This crisp recipe is a great option if you want to keep your dessert lower in fat and calories. This is a fun texture recipe. Big or small pear slices,... - 142.931
1. In a large mixer bowl, thoroughly mix pectin and ½ cup of sugar.
2. Add pureed berries and process at low speed for 7 minutes.
3. Add remaining ingredients; mix for 3 minutes.
4. Into freezer containers, pour mixture and seal with tight... - 36.7182
Super Strawberry Or Raspberry Muffins
Make sure the microwave-safe muffin pan is well oiled or use cupcake paper cups.
Place in a mixing bowl the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Mix together in another bowl the oil, egg and 1 cup (250 mL) of the strawberries or raspberries and juice.
Add to... - 36.8993
Cherry Pie (& Pie Dough)
Hello Midwest! Join Honeysuckle Catering in this delicious recipe for a tart and flaky Cherry Pie! - 149.077
Concord Grape Jelly
1. In a 2 quart bowl, take lukewarm water and slowly add pectin; stir constantly to dissolve pectin completely.
2. Let the mixture stand for 45 minutes; occasionally stir but do not beat.
3. Thaw frozen juice.
4. In a 1 quart bowl, mix... - 37.3674
How To Bake Banana Pear Granola Spelt Muffins
Perfect for those winter days heading out to Lake Minnetonka, or anywhere else in the world for that matter, and you need some energy and to satisfy that tummy churning in the morning before you go ice fishing, snowboarding or skiing, tobogganing or... - 0