- » Fruit Icing
Fruit Icing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit icing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit icing recipes.
1) Bring out the orange rind by grating the peel.
2) In your electric mixer, add all the ingredients and blend thoroughly.
3) Use as a topping on your favorite cake or dessert. - 34.6128
1) Prepare orange rind by grating with a grater.
2) In a bowl, pour in lemon juice and place the orange rind inside lemon juice to soak for some time.
3) Combine juice, sugar and egg together and beat properly.
4) Use this... - 30.3654
Cream butter or margarine with 1/4 cup sugar.
Add orange juice, orange rind and salt.
Stir in remaining sugar.
Beat until smooth.
If mixture is too dry, add a few drops more orange juice.
A very small amount will glaze top of each cookie. - 28.7781
Speedy Orange Icing
1. In a bowl combine milk and orange extract.
2. In another small bowl, place sugar and the orange and milk mixture beating slightly.
3. Use the icing cooled and soon enough to spread on cakes and pastries or as desired. - 28.7493
Orange Butter Icing
Mix the orange peel and butter in a bowl.
Add powdered sugar alternately with juices, beating well after each addition.
Spread on warm rolls. - 25.6258
Creamy Orange Butter Icing
Blend butter, yolk, sugar and orange rind.
Add juice carefully until desired spreading consistency is achieved.
A perfect companion for coffee after a meeting - 20.9355
Orange Butter Icing
Blend butter, sugar and egg yolk.
Stir in orange rind and enough juice to make a thick icing. - 20.3135
In a small bowl, combine sugar, orange juice, and liqueur; beat until mixture is smooth. - 19.8864
Beat sugar, butter and orange juice together until smooth.
Frost Orange Molasses Drops while warm. - 19.203
Sift the confectioners sugar into a small bowl.
Stir in enough of the orange juice to make a soft paste.
Adjust the consistency of the icing by adding more confectioners sugar if the icing is too thin or more orange juice if it is too thick.
Reserve several... - 18.9648
Mix all the ingredients together in a small saucepan.
Heat gently, stirring constantly until blended. - 18.4063
Combine sugar, butter, rind and juice with rotary beater.
Some years back I played the harp and was maid of honor at a girl friend's wedding in Portland, Oregon.
Her grandmother had made plenty of these cookies to munch on, and during the 2 weeks I was there,... - 18.3722
Fruit Icing Recipes By Category