- » Fruit Garnish
Fruit Garnish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit garnish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit garnish recipes.
Brazilian Rump Roast With Fruit Garnish
1 In a Dutch oven, heat the shortening.
2 Add the meat and brown on all sides.
3 In a bowl, mix onion, garlic, instant coffee, salt, 1/4 cup of the tomato juice, and lemon juice.
4 Pour over the meat.
5 Cover and cook for 2 1/2 to 3 hours,... - 47.2271
Fruit Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
Put the slices of avocado into the lemon juice to keep the color fresh.
Arrange watercress on serving plates, and the grapefruit and orange sections and avocado slices on top.
Pour the poppy seed dressing over the fruit and tuck the spears of endive... - 43.5045
Line a sieve with 2 pieces of paper towel.
Place the sieve over a bowl.
Spoon the yogurt into the sieve.
Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator overnight.
Preheat the broiler.
Cut the peel and pith from the orange and discard.
Working over a... - 42.1773
Glazed Ham Loaf With Fruit Garnish
Prepare the fruit garnish; set aside.
In a large bowl combine the ham, beef, bread crumbs, eggs, milk, mustard, cloves,and salt.
Mix with your hands until well blended.
Shape meat mixture into a loaf down the center of a 9 by 13-inch baking pan.
Slowly pour... - 40.0808
Frosted Fruit Garnish
1) Break the grape bunch into little clusters.
2) In a bowl, add in the beaten egg white. Dip the grape clusters into the egg white. Hold it over the bowl for any extra egg white to fall back in.
3) Dip the fruit clusters next in a bowl full granulated... - 31.3557
Avocados Stuffed With Fruit
1. Shell and mince the prawns. Peel the apple and cut into small pieces. Wash and chop the parsley.
2. To prepare the sauce, mix the orange juice with the cream and season with salt and pepper. Add the diced apple and prawns. Mix well.
3. Halve the avocados... - 28.3962
Citrus Fruit Garnish For Quiche Virginian
Peel and section the oranges and grapefruit.
Arrange lettuce leaves on each of 8 plates.
Alternate orange and grapefruit sections so that they form the shape of half of a fruit.
Top with a maraschino cherry.
Serve with Poppy Seed Honey Dressing. - 26.5772
Fruit Garnish Recipes By Category
Fruit Garnish Ingredient: