- » Fruit Fritter Batter
Fruit Fritter Batter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit fritter batter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit fritter batter recipes.
Basic Fruit Fritter Batter
Sift flour and salt together into large bowl.
Stir in beer until smooth; do not beat.
Add only enough lukewarm water to make thick batter.
Stir in butter.
If not using this immediately, cover and set aside (no longer than 30 minutes) until ready to use.
Fold... - 25.2748
Fruit Fritter Batter
Sift dry ingredients and add well-beaten egg and milk.
The batter should be just thick enough to coat the article it is intended to cover.
If it is too thin, add more flour; if too thick, add more liquid. - 21.9248
You May Also Like!
Fritter Batter For Fruits
Looking for something different to do with your favorite fruits - try out this batter mix to make fruit fritters! - 26.6006
Fritter Batter! It is a pleasure to both prepare and serve this delicious fritter preparation. Follow this brilliant fritter batter recipe for a sinfully tasty dish. - 38.8765
Dessert Fritter Batter
1. Into a bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; keep aside.
2. Into a blender jar with stirring blades, put together egg, milk and oil; process for 5 seconds until ingredients are well mixed.
3. Add dry ingredients... - 34.3894
Quick Fritter Batter
Mix sifted flour and salt gradually with water.
Beat in egg-yolk and oil until batter is smooth
Leave to stand at room temperature 2 hours.
Then whisk egg-white and fold into batter.
Use to coat fruit, such as apple slices, pineapple,... - 25.443
1. In a bowl mix flour, salt, water and oil to make a smooth paste.
2. Gently fold in the stiffly beaten white of egg.
3. Use for fruit fritters, kromeskies, small fillets of fish. - 23.2743
Fritters And Variations
Beat eggs on medium speed of electric mixer for at least 1 minute.
Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt and add to milk mixture.
Beat on medium speed until well blended.
You can mix in bowl with a whisk if an electric mixer is... - 33.5904
Mix ingredients into bowl with enough flour to make a thick batter.
Add fruit of choice or leave plain.
Drop by spoon; fry in deep hot oil (360 degrees) until golden brown on both sides.
Drain on paper towels.
Sugar while still warm. - 33.9283
1. In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
2. Beat egg yolks well, add milk.
3. Stir into dry ingredients.
4. Add butter.
5. Carefully fold in egg whites and meat.
6. Drop from tablespoon into deep hot fat, around... - 42.4613
Beer Batter For Fritters
1. In a deep fat fryer or frying pan, heat 3 to 4 inches of fat to 375°F
2. Into a large mixing bowl, measure and sift together the flour and baking powder
3. Add egg, beer and oil and whisk until blended.
4. Dip prepared food items for... - 41.5173
Drain pineapple; place on paper toweling.
Dip pineapple sticks, one at a time, into batter; shake off excess.
Drop fritters into hot (375 Â°F) oil in deep-fat fryer; fry until golden brown on all sides.
Remove; drain on paper toweling.
Place on... - 25.8466