- » Fruit Fritter
Fruit Fritter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit fritter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit fritter recipes.
1. In food processor, put cored, sliced apple, and sprinkle lime juice to avoid browning. Chop finely.
2. In a large mixing bowl, drop chopped apple, throw egg, sugar, flour, cinnamon, ginger, and lemon zest. Mix well.
3. Place a skillet... - 111.031
Let your tongue taste the somewhat different twist in this Fruit Fritters'! Yes, here's a simple, yet different recipe for your favorite Fruit Fritters'. Try it and relish! - 48.9121
Flavored Fruit Fritters
1) In a large bowl, sift flour, baking powder, sugar and salt all together.
2) Combine egg yolks, milk and corn oil.
3) Add this to the flour mixture and beat in to form a proper blend.
4) Fold in fruits.
5) Beat egg whites to form stiff.
6) Add... - 47.1431
This crunchy Fruit Fritters is great to be served as a tea-time snack or even as a mid-day munch. At home, my folks even love this Fruit Fritters as an aftermeal dessert - so how to serve it is all up to you. So why not give this three-in-one fruit fritters a... - 46.3743
Fruit Fritters With Toffee Custard
1. In a large bowl, prepare the custard by gently mixing the yolks and sugar together.
2. In another pan, pour the cream, the vanilla pod, and seeds and then place over a gentle heat. Bring the cream to a gentle boil and then remove from the heat.
3.... - 44.2827
Zesty Fruit Fritters
Combine the 2 tablespoons orange juice and 1 tablespoon sugar.
Cut bananas, apple, and pineapple in bite-size pieces.
Let stand in orange juice-sugar mixture till needed.
Thoroughly drain maraschino cherries.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and 1/2... - 42.9735
Pineapple or apples should be peeled, cored, and sliced 54-inch thick (pears are best cut in wedges).
Peeled bananas are sliced diagonally in 3 pieces.
Small clusters of seedless or seeded grapes may be dipped and fried.
Cut melon 1-inch thick and then in 2... - 41.4992
Fluffy Fruit Fritters
Fruit fritters can be made with the basic crepe batter using 2/3 cup milk to 3/4 cup flour but this continental recipe gives a lighter, crisper result.
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl and make a well in the center.
Add the oil to the water and pour this... - 39.6032
1) Into a bowl, sift the flour and salt. With a wooden spoon, properly mix the egg yolk into the flour.
2) Add in the oil and the milk, a little at a time, till a smooth and creamt consistency is formed. Allow mixture to stand for about 2 hours in a... - 39.4663
1. PREPARE BATTER: In a wide bowl, sift flour and salt. Make a dent in the middle of the flour. Break open an egg into that dent. With the help of a wooden spoon, stir the egg and draw in the flour from around the side. Gradually pour in just enough... - 39.3439
Sift together the flour, salt, and sugar.
Combine egg yolks and milk, then beat in butter and lemon juice.
Stir in flour mixture with as few strokes as possible and gently fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
If you use canned fruit, drain on paper... - 39.187
Combine flour, salt, and yeast in a small bowl.
Add oil and water, and stir to combine.
Let rise 20 minutes.
The mixture should resemble thick cream.
When ready to use, whip the egg white until stiff, and fold in gently.
Thin with milk if necessary.
Peel and... - 38.0226
1 Prepare the basic ritter batter and let it stand.
2 Fill a deep fryer half way up with corn oil and allow it to heat slowely at 375 degrees farenheit.
3 In the meanwhile drain the canned pineapples and peaches and dry them on paper towels.
4... - 35.649
Put the apples, apricots, sultanas, almonds and rum in a bowl.
Marinate for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Sift the flour and sugar into a bowl.
Gradually beat in the wine, olive oil and lemon rind, then beat in the egg yolks.
Set the batter aside for 30... - 35.1724
Toss bananas and apples in lemon juice; arrange on a serving plate with pineapple.
To make batter, sift flour and salt into a bowl.
Beat in egg then gradually add milk to make a smooth batter.
The fritters are cooked at the table by spearing the fruit with a... - 34.7134
Fruit Fritters has a out of this world taste. The flour and eggs gives the Fruit Fritters a gripping taste. Fruit Fritters is inspired by restaurants globally. - 33.6413
Super Fruit Fritters
Crispy and tasty this Super Fruit Fritters are great companions to a meal or for a tea. Serve them hot with a sauce of your choice and delight in the every bite! - 33.1775
Fruit Fritter Batter
Sift dry ingredients and add well-beaten egg and milk.
The batter should be just thick enough to coat the article it is intended to cover.
If it is too thin, add more flour; if too thick, add more liquid. - 21.9248
Apple Fritters With Lemon Citrus Sauce
This recipe works best with a tart cooking apple such as a granny smith, which balances the sweetness of the batter and the sweet and sour flavour of the citrus sauce. You can also make the sauce out of any other citrus juice. - 0