- » Fruit Float
Fruit Float Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit float recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit float recipes.
1) Separate fruit and juice into two individual glasses.
2) In a saucepan measure milk.
3) In a basin mix custard powder with enough milk.
4) Boil the milk and turn off heat. Mix into custard blend.
5) Pour the mixture to saucepan and boil stirring... - 39.3419
Four Fruit Float
Measure all ingredients into blender container.
Blend until smooth. - 29.337
Frosty Fruit Float
Pour juice into a tall glass.
Add ice milk.
Fill with club soda. - 26.6948
Fresh Fruit Float
Divide fruit evenly among 4 tall glasses.
Slowly pour 1 cup carbonated beverage over fruit in each glass.
Top each serving with 1/2 cup sherbet. - 20.0905
You May Also Like!
Fruited Almond Float
Sprinkle gelatin over 2/3 cup of the cold water in saucepan.
Stir over low heat until dissolved.
Stir remaining water, the milk and almond extract into gelatin.
Four into baking pan, 9x9x2 inches.
Chill until firm.
Cut gelatin into 1-inch squares or... - 35.8518
The apricot float is an apricot nectar and ice cream drink prepared with carbonated water to it. prepared with the ice cream as a topping to the drink, the apricot float is great for the summer and is soothingly delicious. - 26.4554
Tropical Fruit Float
Drain fruit and cut papaya or mango into bite-sized pieces; combine all the fruits in bowl.
Pour orange juice over the fruit; chill.
Spread coconut in a shallow pan and place in a moderate oven (350°) for 5 to 7 minutes; stir or shake to toast evenly.
Mound... - 31.4614
Almond Float Jelly
1. Add unflavored gelatin to cold water to soften.
2. Heat, but do not boil, evaporated milk and remaining water. Stir in sugar to dissolve.
3. Slowly add the softened gelatin and cook, stirring, over low heat to dissolve completely.
4. Let cool slightly;... - 25.556
Fruit Floating Island
1. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat egg whites, cream of tartar and salt in medium bowl, until soft peaks form. Sprinkle in 1 tablespoon of the sugar; beat until egg whites are stiff.
2. Fill 12-inch skillet half full with water; add remaining 1... - 24.9011
Floating Islands With Fruit And Custard
Remove and discard the leaves, trim the root end and remove the thin membrane that covers the rhubarb.
Wash the stick and cut in 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) pieces.
Put in a dish with 1 oz (25 g/1 oz) of sugar and 2 (1) tablespoons of water.
Cover and microwave on... - 38.7381
Dissolve gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water with the sugar.
Stir until well mixed.
Meanwhile, bring rest of water (1 1/4 cups) to a boil and pour over the gelatin mixture.
Stir until mixture is clear.
Stir in milk and almond extract.
Pour into a 7 1/2 x 12 inch... - 37.4478
Lychee Almond Float
Heat milk, remove from heat and add sugar.
Cool slightly then add almond extract; cool.
Sprinkle gelatine over water and leave until water is absorbed.
Dissolve gelatine over low heat and cool.
Stir into milk mixture.
Chill till set.
When ready to serve, cut... - 34.5657
1 Scald milk, remove from heat and add sugar. Cool slightly then add almond extract; cool. Sprinkle gelatine over water and leave until water is absorbed. Dissolve gelatine over hot water and cool. Stir into milk mixture.
2 When ready to serve, cut almond... - 23.8854
1. In ice-cube trays, freeze chill grape juice
2. In a large punch bowl, mix sugar or honey with water and then add frozen fruit juices.
3. Return the bowl to the refrigerator and chill for several hours.
4. Just before... - 42.8493
Fruit Float Recipes By Category