- » Fruit Float
Fruit Float Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit float recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit float recipes.
1) Separate fruit and juice into two individual glasses.
2) In a saucepan measure milk.
3) In a basin mix custard powder with enough milk.
4) Boil the milk and turn off heat. Mix into custard blend.
5) Pour the mixture to saucepan and boil stirring... - 40.1802
Four Fruit Float
Measure all ingredients into blender container.
Blend until smooth. - 27.5774
Frosty Fruit Float
Pour juice into a tall glass.
Add ice milk.
Fill with club soda. - 25.4947
Fresh Fruit Float
Divide fruit evenly among 4 tall glasses.
Slowly pour 1 cup carbonated beverage over fruit in each glass.
Top each serving with 1/2 cup sherbet. - 18.1188
You May Also Like!
The apricot float is an apricot nectar and ice cream drink prepared with carbonated water to it. prepared with the ice cream as a topping to the drink, the apricot float is great for the summer and is soothingly delicious. - 24.2914
Tropical Fruit Float
Drain fruit and cut papaya or mango into bite-sized pieces; combine all the fruits in bowl.
Pour orange juice over the fruit; chill.
Spread coconut in a shallow pan and place in a moderate oven (350°) for 5 to 7 minutes; stir or shake to toast evenly.
Mound... - 29.3159
Fruited Almond Float
Sprinkle gelatin over 2/3 cup of the cold water in saucepan.
Stir over low heat until dissolved.
Stir remaining water, the milk and almond extract into gelatin.
Four into baking pan, 9x9x2 inches.
Chill until firm.
Cut gelatin into 1-inch squares or... - 33.6143
Floating Islands With Fruit And Custard
Remove and discard the leaves, trim the root end and remove the thin membrane that covers the rhubarb.
Wash the stick and cut in 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) pieces.
Put in a dish with 1 oz (25 g/1 oz) of sugar and 2 (1) tablespoons of water.
Cover and microwave on... - 37.2061
Fruit Floating Island
1. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat egg whites, cream of tartar and salt in medium bowl, until soft peaks form. Sprinkle in 1 tablespoon of the sugar; beat until egg whites are stiff.
2. Fill 12-inch skillet half full with water; add remaining 1... - 22.5844
Save on time and energy and yet have a great spread. This Cherry-cinnamon float just does this for you. Try it!! - 43.4055
1. In ice-cube trays, freeze chill grape juice
2. In a large punch bowl, mix sugar or honey with water and then add frozen fruit juices.
3. Return the bowl to the refrigerator and chill for several hours.
4. Just before... - 41.3163
Delicious Summertime Coke Floats
If you thought that you can just drink coke, think again! Betty whomps up a tasty, unique frothy, non-alcoholic, creamy delight using coke and several dollops of ice cream. This classic summer treat is so sumptuous and simple to make that you can prepare it... - 85.1818
Mix first 6 ingredients, (multiplying quantities if required).
Half-fill a tall chilled glass.
To serve, mix remaining 3 ingredients, float on top of prepared drink and serve garnished with a thin slice of orange. - 31.4486
This Floating Islands is a wonderful fruit dessert made using strawberries and milk and flavored with vanilla essence. Pretty much good to serve after any meal for any occasion, believe me, this Floating Islands is one of the easiest desserts you can whip up... - 38.5076