- » Fruit Flambe
Fruit Flambe Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit flambe recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit flambe recipes.
Exotic Banana Flambe
When I first saw a banana flambé in a high end restaurant, I thought this isn't meant for me and then I happened to see this recipe. Pratibha has cooked these exotic banana flambé at her own house with so much ease that it can motivate anyone who knows how... - 125.353
Betty's Brown Sugar Peach Flambe
If you are looking for a perfect summer treat to serve at your outdoor garden bash or summer fest, then this delicious, melt-in-the-mouth dessert could make for a sumptuous addition. Absolutely delicious and amazingly easy to make, this juicy, yummy treat is... - 110.716
Peaches Flambée Royale
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine water, sugar, cinnamon and lemon peel. Stir to dissolve the sugar.
2. Place pan on medium heat and boil to syrup consistency.
3. Reduce the heat, add the whole peaches along with skins to the syrup and cover... - 47.7537
1) Combine sugar and cornstarch in a casserole (1 1/2-quart size).
2) Add jam and water and mix well.
3) Heat the contents for about 2 1/2 to 3 minutes in the microwave, till the contents turn bubbly and start to thicken (stir the contents a couple of... - 42.2112
Flambeed Bananas With Lime
1. In a shallow, heatproof serving dish, tip out the butter
2. Microwave the dish uncovered on HIGH for 1-1/2 minutes so that the butter melts
3. Add the bananas to the dish and shake the bananas well so that they are coated with the... - 41.6366
Baked Fruit Flambe
Preheat oven to 400F.
In small saucepan, com- bine marmalade, lemon peel, and lemon juice; mix well.
Bring just to simmering over low heat.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon; mix well.
Dry fruit (except the banana... - 41.0401
Banana Raspberry Flambe
In blender container place raspberries and granulated sugar; cover and blend till smooth.
Sieve to remove seeds; set aside.
In 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish micro-melt the butter 30 to 40 seconds.
Stir in brown sugar till dissolved; stir in raspberry... - 40.9016
In microproof pie plate melt butter on HIGH 30 seconds.
Stir in sugar, nutmeg and orange rind.
Cook on HIGH 1 1/2 minutes to allow mixture to bubble but not caramelize.
Cover with plastic wrap and cook 2 minutes.
Stir to coat bananas with sugar... - 40.7919
Scoop ice cream into balls; arrange balls in baking pan, 9x9x2 inches, and place in freezer.
Just before serving, melt butter and sugar with cinnamon in chafing dish or saucepan.
Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, about 3... - 40.0613
Charcoai Baked Bananas Flambe
Grill unpeeled bananas, on covered grill, over medium-hot briquets about 8 minutes or until just barely tender and darkened in color.
Remove from grill.
In 10-inch oven-proof skillet, combine butter, brown sugar and desired spice.
Heat directly over... - 39.6494
Bananas Flambé With Cinnamon
1. Into flambee pan heat wine, sugar, orange rind and spices gently, with frequent stirring such that sugar is melted.
2. Peel bananas and sprinkle well with lemon juice.
3. Poach the bananas in syrup gently such that soft and tender.
4. To... - 38.7055
Bananas Flambe With Brown Sugar
This Bananas Flambe is one of the best fruit flambe you can ever try. Made great with orange and lemong flavor and topped with a few oz of liqueur, this Bananas Flambe makes a simply great topping for your favorite desserts! If you really wish to feel the... - 38.5385
Banana Peach Flambe
Brush banana and peach slices with the lemon juice, In saucepan stir together the brown sugar and cornstarch.
Stir in the orange juice.
Cook and stir till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Gently stir in the banana and peach slices.
Cook and stir gently 1 to 2... - 38.3798
Romertopf Bananas Flambe
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Cut the bananas lengthways in half.
3) Lay the banana halves in the bottom of the soaked Romertopf.
4) Cut the butter into tiny pieces and cover the bananas with these as well as the... - 37.9459
In a skillet, melt margarine.
Add brown sugar, pineapple juice, cinnamon and bananas.
Cook over medium heat until bananas begin to soften, basting often.
In a saucepan, warm rum.
Pour over bananas and ignite.
When the flames are out, stir and serve over ice... - 37.896
1) In a frying pan heat butter and add sugar.
2) Place peeled bananas and sliced bananas.
3) Gently fry for 3-5 minutes till soft.
4) Take out pan from heat and place on hot serving dish.
5) Add apricot jam into the butter and sugar and mix.
6) In a... - 37.8574
Baked Bananas Flambe
Cut bananas in half lengthwise, then crosswise dip in lime juice.
Place in baking pan; combine remaining lime juice, sugar, sherry, spices, orange peel, and butter.
Pour over bananas; bake at 350Â° for 15 to 20 minutes.
Pour brandy over bananas.
Ignite... - 37.187
You'll simply love the Pears Flambe from the French cusine. An easy to make dessert, the Pears Flambe is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 36.9319
Brandied Banana Flambe
Place butter in an 8-inch round glass cake dish.
Microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until melted.
Stir in brown sugar and cinnamon.
Add bananas and gently toss to coat evenly.
Microwave 3 to 4 minutes.
Place brandy in a 1 cup glass measuring... - 36.7879
Set apricots with the 1/2 cup water over low heat; cover, and cook slowly about 25 minutes, or until tender.
Puree through a sieve and set aside.
Combine the 2 cups water and sugar in a large saucepan.
Bring to boiling and boil about 5 minutes, stirring until... - 36.0585
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Over the peeled whole bananas sprinkle lemon juice and sugar, place on a lightly oiled pie plate and bake for 20 minutes such that slightly brown.
3. Place a sugar cube soaked in lemon extract on... - 35.3072
Spiced Peaches Flambe
1. Drain juice from peaches into a saucepan. Add cinnamon and cloves. Bring to the boiling point.
2. Blend cornstarch with water and add to juice. Cook, stirring constantly, until juice is clear and transparent.
3. Add peaches and heat only until they are... - 34.8241
1. Peeling the bananas, cut in half crosswise and then half again lengthwise.
2. In a frypan melt the butter and immediately lay in the bananas.
3. Let it cook for 1 minute, turning once, until slightly coloured.
4. Put in the brown sugar... - 34.1883
This Peaches Flambee tastes marvelous ! If you have a gourmet tongue you'll be able to apprecitate the taste that a flambeed dish acquires. Try these peaches sauced with orange liqueur and kirshc and tell me if you like it. Your suggestions for this Peaches... - 32.8977
Peach -nut Flambe
Melt butter in chafing dish.
Drain peaches and pour juice into pan with butter.
Simmer about 5 minutes.
Stir in peaches and pecans.
Sprinkle with orange peel and sugar.
Warm brandy in a small pan and add.Ignite with a long match.
Spoon sauce over crepes. - 31.5299
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Lightly spray a pie pan with vegetable oil.
Sprinkle lemon juice and sugar over the peeled whole bananas.
Place them on prepared pie plate.
Bake 20 minutes, or until slightly brown.
Meanwhile, place sugar cubes in a small bowl and... - 31.359
Rosy Fruit Flambe
Melt butter in blazer pan over moderate heat.
Add jelly, lemon rind and syrup from pineapple.
Stir to blend ingredients.
Place over boiling water in water pan and add fruit.
Cook and stir until fruit is thoroughly hot.
Then add warm wild-cherry brandy.
Stir... - 31.2606
Baked Fruit Flambe
Trim off both ends of the pineapple, then cut it into 1 cm (J inch) slices. Remove the skin with a sharp knife and the centre core with an apple corer. Cut the rings into 6 to 8 segments each.
Heat the honey, cinnamon, butter and water until well mixed.... - 31.0687
Melt butter in a chafing dish or flameproof casserole (burner-to-table type) over moderately low heat, mix in sugar and lemon juice and heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Add bananas and simmer, uncovered, about 10 minutes, turning gently with a slotted... - 31.0613
Melt butter and sugar with cinnamon in chafing dish or attractive skillet.
Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, about 3 minutes.
Cut bananas diagonally into 1/2 inch slices; add to syrup and heat through, carefully turning... - 30.5874
Macedoine Of Fruit Flambe
Heat the butter in a large heavy skillet and lightly saute the fruit, just until it is all well heated.
Mix in the apricot puree and heat 1 minute longer.
Pour the warm rum over and blaze.
Serve over slices of pound cake. - 29.225
Simmer jam, sugar and water in chafing dish or attractive skillet over low heat until mixture is syrupy, about 5 minutes.
Peel and slice peaches; add to syrup and cook over low heat until almost tender, about 3 minutes.
Stir in lemon juice.
Heat brandy just... - 29.126
Brandy Peaches Flambe
1. Rinse peaches, peel, cut into halves and pit. Cut peaches into large pieces and put into a 1-quart glass casserole. Pour lemon juice over peaches. Cover with an all-glass lid or plastic wrap. Cook in microwave oven 2 to 3 minutes at HIGH, or until slightly... - 28.5679
1. Put apricots and 1/2 cup water into a saucepan and set over low heat; cover, and cook slowly about 25 minutes, or until tender. Puree through a sieve and set aside.
2. Combine remaining water with sugar in a large saucepan. Bring to boiling and boil about... - 28.5582
Peel the bananas and cut into rounds.
Heat the butter in a frying pan until it turns a nut-brown colour, add the bananas and fry for 1-2 minutes.
Add the sugar and rum, ignite, and leave to cool.
Arrange the bananas neatly on the chilled ganache base. - 27.9546
Melt butter in medium skillet.
Mix brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle some over bananas.
Put bananas in butter on moderate to low heat; cook until lightly browned.
Turn once; sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture.
Spoon rum over bananas. - 27.7584
This an amazing Bananas Flambe recipe. This delicious recipe is sure to win you some fans. Try the Bananas Flambe if you were looking for a filling and delicious dish. - 27.4678
Baked Bananas Flambe
Preheat oven to 450° F.
In a small baking or gratin dish, melt butter in oven.
Remove dish from oven; roll bananas in melted butter and sprinkle with sugar.
Return bananas to oven and bake 10 minutes or until tender.
Remove from oven and pour warmed rum over... - 25.8596
Heat butter in blazer pan over moderate heat and saute bananas (whole or cut in half) until lightly browned.Add lemon juice and sugar, then heat.
Add warm rum and ignite. - 24.6242
Melt butter in medium skillet over low heat; add syrup, nutmeg, and 2 tablespoons rum.
Slowly bring mixture to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Peel bananas and cut diagonally into large chunks; add to sauce mixt - 23.0144
Fruit Flambe Recipes By Category