- » Fruit Filled Melon Bowl
Fruit Filled Melon Bowl Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit filled melon bowl recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit filled melon bowl recipes.
Fruit Filled Melon Bowls
In small mixer bowl beat cream cheese with electric mixer till fluffy.
On low speed add half of the yogurt; beat till smooth.
Stir in remaining yogurt by hand.
Cover and chill.
Halve and seed melons; scoop out melon balls.
Scrape any remaining fruit from... - 37.4232
Strawberry Filled Melon Bowls
With a vegetable peeler, remove zest (colored part of peel) from oranges.
Cut zest into 1-inch-long, thin strips.
In a pan, combine zest and water; simmer, covered, until tender (about 10 minutes); drain and set peel aside.
Ream juice from oranges (you should... - 35.9052
Gala Fruit Filled Melon
Lengthwise, cut off top one-third of the watermelon.
([Refrigerate this third for future use, wrapped in foil.) Scoop out the fruit from the larger melon section in large pieces and scallop edge of watermelon as shown to form the bowl for holding the... - 31.6221
Filled Melon Wedges
Filled Melon Wedges is an exclusive for kids. You can use either raspberries or strawberries for this yummy and juicy Filled Melon Wedges. Just check out the recipe of the Filled Melon Wedges I have listed here. - 35.4064
Cut cantaloupe in half, and remove seeds, prick cavities with a fork. (Do not puncture rind.)
Combine brandy, sugar, and lime juice in a medium-sized bowl.
Add strawberries, toss lightly.
Spoon into cantaloupe halves.
Chill at least 2 hours. - 26.6449
Honeydew Fruit Bowl
Carefully scoop out fruit balls from honeydew halves, reserving a 1-inch-thick shell.
Combine honeydew balls with the next 4 ingredients; toss gently.
Fill each melon half with mixed fruit. - 19.3813
"Cut 1 inch off top each melon; scoop out seeds.
Combine fruits; fill melons with fruit mixture.
Pour 1/2 cup wine into each melon; replace tops.
Chill for 2 to 3 hours.
Cut melons into halves; serve.
" - 32.0712
Sprinkle strawberries and pineapple with sugar replacement.
Fill hollow of cantaloupe with fruit mixture. - 17.9694
Melon And Blueberry Salad With Frozen Raspberry Puree
1. Cut the melon into 6 slices and place on individual plates or in bowls.
2. Toss peaches or nectarines with 1 teaspoon of the lemon juice, then toss with blueberries.
3. Fill centers of melon wedges with peaches and blueberries.
4. Place frozen raspberries... - 35.4427
Winter Melon Soup
This Winter melon Soup is a terrific meal starter !Try this chicken, mushroom and winter melon appetizer and tell me if you've enjoyed it ! Your suggestions for this winter melon soup are welcome ! - 47.7136
Frosty Melon Salad`
Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup hot water; add fruit juice.
Chill until thickened.
Peel melon, leaving whole.
Cut slice from one end; scoop out seeds.
Drain melon well; place upright in bowl.
Fold raspberries into gel- atin mixture; fill melon.
Replace top slice,... - 40.1332
Summer Fresh Watermelon Basket Loaded With Melon Salad
Be it be summer barbecue, beach party or backyard potluck, juicy watermelons makes for a healthy, tasty and fanciful addition to any party buffet. Very refreshing and quick to make, melon salad served in a fancy watermelon bowl will also make for a beautiful... - 96.9286
Fresh Melon Salad
Slice !4 of top off melon; remove seeds.
Scoop out meat from melon with melon-ball scoop; save shell.
Place balls in large bowl.
Wash strawberries; remove stems.
Add to melon balls.
Peel orange; slice into sections by cutting between membranes.
Add to melon... - 33.562
Melon Sorbet In Shells
Cut 3 of the melons in half.
Cut a thin slice from the bottom of each half so that it will stand upright.
Remove and discard seeds and membrane; scoop out the fruit, reserving shells.
Whirl fruit in a blender to puree; measure.
If less than 4 cups, cut fruit... - 35.6362
Spiced Cantaloupe is a wonderful addition to your light dinner spread! The pickle are easy to make and are extremely tasty. Try this Spiced Cantaloupe recipe! I guarantee you that it will be a success! - 43.6519
Cantaloupe Fruit Coupe
1. With the tip of a knife, mark a guideline lengthwise around middle of each cantaloupe
2. Use a small paring or fruit carving knife make even saw-tooth cuts into melon above and below line all the way around.
3. Gently pull halves apart keeping
4.... - 45.0018
Cantaloupe Stuffed With Fruits 'n Cheese
1. Use a melon baller to scoop out 2 cups of melon balls from the cantaloupe and then reserve the shells for later user.
2. In a small bowl, tip in the ricotta, melon balls and the strawberries. Chill
3. To serve, line the reserved shells with... - 31.0759
Cut a 3-inch wide hole out of the top of the melon.
Save the cut out rind for the top.
With a tablespoon remove the seeds and membrane.
Fill the melon to about 1 inch from the top with the sherry.
Replace the cutout rind and chill the melon for at least 2... - 26.9097
Cut 3 small melons in half.
Remove flesh carefully, cut in cubes and reserve empty shells.
Pare pineapple, taking care to remove eyes, cut in quarters lengthwise, remove hard core from each quarter, cut in strips lengthwise, and slice strips crosswise into... - 35.363
Tomato And Melon Salad
I love tomatoes - they are ripe, juicy and fresh, perfect for the summer salad. At last the season has arrived, for filling my dinner plate with colorful dices of tomatoes. Here's one way I like to serve them - a simple salad which is a combination of sweet... - 0
Frosted Honeydew Crescents
1. Drain syrup from fruit cocktail. Measure and reserve 2 cups and set aside.
2. In a small bowl add the gelatin and pour over the hot water. Stir until dissolved completely.
3. To gelatin mixture, add 1 1/4 cups syrup and lemon juice... - 46.5077
Cut slice off bottom of watermelon to make it sit flat.
Cut top third off melon.
Using a small bowl as guide, trace scallops around top edge.
Carve out scallops following pattern; scoop out fruit.
Place melon bowl on large platter.
Cut watermelon fruit into... - 43.2477
Cantaloupe Preserves is a wonderfully delicious and filling fruit preserve that is sure to entice your taste buds. I served this preserve with some toast for breakfast the other day and everyone loved it! Why donâ€™t you try this Cantaloupe Preserves... - 39.3117
Star Studded Fruit Basket
In small bowl stir together honey and orange juice concentrate.
Stir in all remaining dressing ingredients.
Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour.
To make watermelon basket, measure and mark a horizontal line around center of melon.
Measure and mark 2-inch wide... - 42.9767
Heat the ginger wine to boiling point, then sprinkle in agar agar and blend to a paste.
Stir in the white wine and mix well.
Return to the heat and stir until the mixture is smooth.
Pour a little of the wine mixture into a 2 lb/900 g loaf tin to a depth of... - 36.9451
Iced Fresh Fruit Tray
1. Cut honeydew and cantaloupe into 8 slices each, then pare. Stand alternately around edge of a shallow bowl filled with crushed ice.
2. Top honeydew with raspberries and cantaloupe with blueberries. Place peach slices and strawberries in a row down the... - 25.5854
Fruit Peanut Salad
Blend together honey and peanut butter.
Gradually stir in yogurt.
Mix until well blended; chill.
Cut each into 3 crosswise slices with jagged edges.
Remove seeds; chill.
Combine orange sections apple, pineapple, banana and peanuts in a large... - 39.1228
Fresh Fruit On Ice
Crush enough ice to fill a medium-size deep bowl.
Use an ice crusher or put ice in a cloth and pound with a hammer.
Pack ice firmly in bowl then turn out on deep plate to make a mound.
(If you want to prepare the ice ahead put bowl in freezer until needed... - 25.3411
Iced Fresh Fruit Tray
1. On a cutting board or a plate, peel and cut the honeydew and cantaloupe into 8 slices each and then pare them up.
2. Stand alternately around edge of a shallow bowl, thats filled with crushed ice
3. Sprinkle the honeydrew with raspberries and... - 34.1239
Three Fruit Marmalade
Remove and discard melon seeds; scoop pulp into large bowl.
Cut pineapple into 1-inch pieces; add to melon.
Using vegetable peeler, cut thin layer of peel from oranges; cut peel into 1-inch pieces and add to fruit.
Squeeze juice from oranges (should have 2/3... - 39.6693
White Lace Crepes With Oriental Fruits
1)In a bowl, place peeled and destoned lychees.
2)To the bowl add, peeled, deseeded and cut pieces of melon.
3)To the bowl add, washed, dried and destalked grapes.
4)Peel and grate the fresh ginger.
5)Chop the stem ginger finely after draining... - 45.8363
Plentiful Fruit Platter
1) Wash and clean romaine leaves and dry well.
2) Halve honeydew melon, dig out seeds and cut into balls with a melonball cutter or the 1/2 teaspoon of a measuring-spoon set.
3) Quarter cantaloupe dig out seeds and slice.
4) Wash strawberries,... - 43.938
California Fruit Salad
In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, honey, lime juice and lime peel.
Cover; chill, fill each cantaloupe half with 1 cup mixed fresh fruit.
Sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons blue cheese; top with 2 tablespoon dressing.
Garnish as desired. - 32.3363
Fruited Meringue Hearts Melba
Line large cookie sheet with parchment paper; draw 6 hearts (3x3 inches) on paper.
Beat egg whites in large bowl with electric mixer until foamy.
Add cream of tartar; beat until soft peaks form.
Add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating at high... - 39.4538
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 46.4115
Butter-baked Pears With Fruit And Nut Stuffing
Combine apricots and pecans in small bowl. Add 1 Tablespoon butter; use a fork to combine. Set aside. Cut pears in half lengthwise. Using a melon baller or small spoon, remove core from each pear half, leaving a 1½-inch diameter hole. Cut a thin slice from... - 28.7413
The kiwi fruit slices in this Midori Punch tastes really delightful. I gift this unique Midori Punch recipe to midori lovers. Hope you like my gift! - 28.5508
Cantaloupes With Marsala Wine
Wash and hull strawberries.
Cut cantaloupes in half and remove seeds.
With a round melon-baller, scoop out pulp; reserve cantaloupe shells.
Put melon balls and strawberries into a large bowl.
Add 1/2 cup sugar and Marsala or sherry; mix well.
Refrigerate... - 32.7844
Chungking Watermelon Soup
This Chungking Watermelon Soup is very appetizing ! Try out this soup that is an irresistible medley of meat, vegetables and watermelon for your dinner tonight ! Tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Chungking Watermelon soup are welcome ! - 46.0911
Nutty Baked Apples
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Using an apple corer or melon bailer, remove center of apples to within 1/2 inch of bottom of fruit.
2. In a small bowl, mix sugar, currants or raisins, walnuts, cinnamon, and 1 tablespoon butter. Divide mixture equally among apples... - 31.2195
Stuffed Watermelon With Kirsch
1) From the top third of the watermelon, remove a slice and then with the help of a melon-ball cutter, remove as much of the watermelon in neatly formed balls as possible
2) Place the watermelon balls in a large bowl and scoop out the rest of the... - 43.0298
Tropical Tea Punch
1. When the tea has cooled to room temperature, stir in the sugar until it has dissolved.
2. Combine the tea, cognac, rum and pineapple chunks. Chill thoroughly. Meanwhile, fill a ring mold or a star mold with water and freeze.
3. When ready to serve, pour... - 28.3468
Set a 2-quart melon mold to chill in freezer.
Beat milk, egg yolks, and sugar in the top of a double boiler until frothy.
Set over simmering water and heat and stir until mixture will coat a metal spoon and no raw egg taste remains; cool, mix in vanilla and... - 45.6484
Eight Treasure Rice (sweet Sticky Rice)
Soak rice for 2 hours, drain and allow it to dry.
Cut assorted candied fruits into small cubes.
Heat water in a large pot, add rice and bring to the boil, cook until soft.
Strain rice and transfer it to a small bowl, add 1/2 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons oil, mix... - 33.7843
Indonesian Style Pineapple Dessert Centerpiece
Prepare Pineapple-Coconut Cream.
Slice off top 1/3 of pineapple lengthwise.
With a small knife, cut into large portion of pineapple.
Remove fruit and reserve.
Do not cut through bottom; preserve boat shape of pineapple.
Drain shell; blot juices with paper... - 44.3474
Blueberry Apple Crisp
Apple desserts are sure delight over any occasion and when combined with other fruits, they get even special. Watch Chef Dave showing how to make Blueberry Apple Crisp with frozen blueberries and pears or apples. Heavenly treat indeed! - 109.403
"stone Soup" Breakfast Potatoes With Roasted Poblano Peppers
1.Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. Dice the potatoes, sweet onion, red bell pepper, finely chop the garlic, fresh cilantro, fresh thyme leaves, fresh oregano and keep everything separately in bowls.
3. On a cookie sheet place whole Pablano Pepper,... - 41.7974