- » Fruit Drink
Fruit Drink Recipes
Fruit drink is referred to any kind of drink containing fruit juice or fruit pulp. Basically, all kind of smoothies, fruit juices and sweetened fruit beverages comes under the category of fruit drink recipes. Fruit ... More »
Raspberry Banana Puree
Babies without teeth cannot eat whole fruits but they can definitely enjoy raspberry banana puree. Weelicious host is making a delicious puree with just banana and raspberries. It’s easy to blend them together in whatever kind of blender you have and its... - 126.82
Lychee Berry Smoothie
Lychee Berry Smoothie is high in vitamins and minerals! Lychee Smoothie is also delicious. However, this smoothie has so much vitamin C in it, your body will 'thank you' after you drink it. Although this smoothie is a bit high in sugar, the sugar is natural.... - 111.719
Raw Sugar-less Fresh Strawberry Cooler
Summer is here and throats are bound to be parched. The heat is going to dehydrate you and make you crave for an instant thirst quencher. This fresh strawberry cooler screams summer. Made with fresh strawberries, apple juice and lemon juice, this gorgeous... - 111.424
Star Fruit Juice (carambola Juice)
Star Fruit Juice (Carambola Juice) is high in vitamin C. It sort of tastes like green grapes or Asian pear and the texture is waxy. I didn't know if adding milk in this drink would taste good, so I just made it a slush. It seemed to fit more that way. Enjoy! - 106.41
Yummiest Mango Green Juice
1. Slice the fruits.
2. In a food processor, juice fruits and spinach.
3. Serve it chilled. - 104.035
Frozen Strawberry Lime Spritzer
A delicious frozen drink that can be non-alcoholic or you can add alcohol if you prefer. Tequila or vodka would be very good in this drink. Easy to make with few ingredients. - 101.966
Real Texas Avocado Shake
1. Core and chop the Avocado.
2. Make a strong espresso or instant coffee. Cool to room temperature.
3. In a food processor, blend the avocado, coffee, condensed milk and ice cubes together, until smooth.
4. Serve chilled as a... - 95.5465
Homemade Sunrise Sedition
On a muggy summer noon, why settle for something familiar? Tali uses fresh tangerines to stir up a reinvigorating classic cooler that boasts of exotic flavors, unlikely combinations, and a splash of ingenuity. It's so simple and so refreshing that you will... - 92.5009
Summer Drink Heatwave
Are you troubled by hot summer and would like to have a chilled drink? You can make your own heat buster at home with watermelon, lemon juice and vodka. With Gross Piper you can stir an exciting drink in minutes. There is no better way to feel rejuvenated! - 87.1342
1) In a bowl, combine orange juice, orange essence and lime juice.
2) Mix well.
3) In tall glasses, put some crushed ice.
4) Fill the glasses half with mixed juices.
5) Top with club soda and stir briskly.
6) Serve the cold... - 42.1021
1) Mix ginger into 1 tablespoon of the whipped topping and then stir it into remaining topping.
2) Chill the mixture for about 30 minutes.
3) Cut half crosswise or 3 pieces lengthwise of the cantaloupe and remove seeds. Save the shells.
4) Remove... - 40.1966
1. Halve cantaloupe and remove the peel.
2. Deseed it and slice into wedges.
3. Chop wedges into cubes.
4. Using a food processor or blender, make a smooth puree of cantaloupe cubes with other ingredients.
5. Transfer to a large jug and allow to... - 38.5406
Remove crown from pineapple.
Cut off the peel.
Halve pineapple; cut out core.
Finely chop pineapple (should have about 3 cups).
Place chopped pineapple in a 2-quart saucepan.
Add water and sugar.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 15... - 37.9062
1) In a large kettle, add in apple juice, orange juice, lemon juice, sugar, pineapple juice, cloves and cinnamon sticks.
2) Let the mixture come to a boil. Turn down the flame and let it simmer for about 1 hour.
3) Remove the cinnamon sticks and cloves... - 37.8538
Hollyberry Wassail is a tasty drink that is perfect to serve for your parties. This refreshing drink will definitely put your guests in a better mood. Try making the Hollyberry Wassail! - 37.805
Apple Blossom Cooler
1. In a pan bring water, sugar, mint flakes and cinnamon to a boil, simmer reducing heat for about 10 minutes and cool.
2. In a bowl combine apple juice and lemon juice.
3. Strain syrup into juice mixture and chill.
4. Serve the drink... - 35.4933
1) In a large bowl, add all the juices to combine.
2) Drop in orange slices and lightly stir.
3) Sprinkle nutmeg on top before serving. - 35.0073
Three Fruit Drink
1) Mix well all the ingredients in the container of an electric blender.
2) Continue blending till the mixture is frothy and chill.
3) Serve cold. - 33.4603
If using a fresh mango, peel and remove the flesh from the pit; cut mango into small pieces.
In a blender, add yogurt, lemon juice, mango pulp, water, and honey or sugar. Blend approximately 2 to 3 minutes or until you see a little forming in the mixture.... - 33.2476
Slice the banana and roughly chop the mango flesh.
Freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Place the frozen banana and mango in a blender with the yogurt and pineapple juice.
Process until smooth, serve in a glass and decorate with pineapple chunks, if... - 32.3453
Beef And Tomato Cooler
1. Take a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
2. Take tall glasses, add ice cubes.
3. Pour the mixture over them
4. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve. - 32.206
Combine cider, juices, cloves, and sugar; bring to simmer.
Strain; add vodka.
Stud each orange with cloves; float in punch.
Ladle into punch glasses. - 31.3733
Cherry Berry Drink
1. Add all the ingredients to a blender or a food pro.
2. Churn or blend the ingredients to form a homogeneous and frothy mix.
3. Garnish with cherries and serve immediately. - 30.6215
Age Of Innocence Cup
1. When the tea has cooled to room temperature, pour into a punch bowl. Add the remaining ingredients except the ginger ale and sugar syrup.
2. Just before serving, add a block of ice to the bowl and pour in the ginger ale. Sweeten to taste with sugar syrup. - 29.941
Place the carrots, figs, orange and ginger in the juicer and whizz together.
Put the juice into a blender with the banana and 2 ice cubes and process for 20 seconds.
Add more ice cubes and decorate with sliced figs, if liked. - 29.8556
Live Wire Cocktail
Juice the fruit and pour it into a glass.
Stir in the honey, if using, and add a couple of ice cubes.
Decorate with orange slices, if liked. - 29.7176
1. Place all ingredients, except ice and nutmeg, in blender container.
2. Cover and blend at high speed until frothy.
3. Add ice cubes, one at a time, blending smooth after each addition.
4. Pour into 4 glasses. Add sprinkle of nutmeg. - 29.6624
Puree pineapple juice, carrots and ginger in blender.
Strain through a sieve.
Pour strained juice back into blender; add juice cubes and juice concentrate.
Blend until smooth. - 29.1063
Juice all the ingredients and whizz in a blender with 2 ice cubes. - 28.2436
Marathon Man Cocktail
Juice the melon flesh with the grapes.
Mix in the water and pour into 2 glasses.
Add a couple of ice cubes and decorate with grapes, if liked. - 28.2219
Juice all the ingredients, then whizz in a blender with 3 ice cubes and serve in a tall glass.
Decorate with mango slices, if liked. - 28.0249
Healing Hand Drink
Use ripe pears, if possible.
Juice them with the kiwifruit flesh.
Pour into a glass, add a couple of ice cubes and decorate with slices of kiwifruit, if liked. - 28.0051
Juice the strawberries and kiwifruit and whizz in a blender with the banana, spirulina, linseeds and a couple of ice cubes.
Decorate with redcurrants and linseeds, if liked. - 27.9287
Liven Up Cocktail
Juice the flesh of the melon and pineapple with the apple.
Pour into a glass and add a couple of ice cubes.
Decorate with apple slices, if liked. - 27.6172
Slow Burn Juice
Juice all the ingredients together and serve in a short tumbler. - 27.416
Juice the apples and mango with the passion fruit flesh (discard the seeds).
Pour the juice into a glass and add a couple of ice cubes.
Decorate with apple slices, if liked. - 27.3274
Fabulous Fruit Drink
This fabulous fruit drink is a fresh fruit drink made with blended fruits along with apple juice. Made along with ice, the fabulous fruit drink is a chilled drink and best served in the summer. - 27.3091
Stir all ingredients together.
Color with grenadine if desired. - 27.2426
Stir all ingredients together and heat on stove until warm.
Stir before serving.
Tastes great cold and stores in refrigerator up to one month. - 27.1507
Luscious Pink Drink
Place all ingredients except garnish in blender; process until smooth.
Pour into 4 mugs.
Freeze until slushy.
Top each serving with 1 strawberry, if desired. - 26.9248
Pour the tea over the fruit juice.
Mix ginger with two tablespoons hot water and the cold water.
Mix all ingredients. - 26.8671
Thaw can of orange juice.
Place all the ingredients in blender; add ice cubes to fill.
Blend to desired consistency. - 26.8325
Mock Claret Cup
Boil cinnamon, lemon-rinds and orange-rinds in the water for ten minutes.
Strain, and when cool add other ingredients including the juice of the lemons and oranges. - 26.7892
Honey N Fruit Drink
Assemble Citrus Juicer.
Juice oranges into glass measure (about 3/4 cup or 200 ml).
Put orange juice and remaining ingredients into blender container.
Cover and process at LIQUEFY until smooth - 26.7405
Juice the grapes, beetroot and plums together and serve in a tumbler over ice.
Decorate with plum slices, if liked. - 26.3846
Clear Ahead Cocktail
Juice the carrots, radishes and apple.
Pour the juice into a blender and process with a couple of ice cubes. - 26.2356
Juice the grapefruit and place in a blender with the lychees.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into a glass and decorate with a slice of grapefruit, if liked. - 26.1391
Juice all the ingredients for a fatigue-fighting drink and serve in a tall glass.
If liked, add cinnamon sticks for decoration. - 25.9692
Panic Attack Juice
Juice the apples, apricots and peach.
Pour into a blender with a few ice cubes and whizz for 10 seconds. - 25.6747
Thimbleberry And Currant Ice
Mash together currants and thimbleberries.
Strain juice through cheese cloth and measure 2 cups juice.
Stir in sugar and water.
Heat to just boiling.
Freeze in freezer tray. - 25.4397
Juice the apple and whizz in a blender with the other ingredients for a fresh-tasting smoothie. - 25.3601
Juice the kiwifruit flesh with the grapes.
Pour the juice into a glass and add some crushed ice.
Decorate with kiwifruit, if liked. - 25.2016
Sky High Cocktail
Scrub the lime and juice it with the pears and pineapple flesh.
Pour into a glass, add a couple of ice cubes and decorate with pinapple, if liked. - 25.1072
Juice all the ingredients together to make a sweet, spicy drink and serve. - 25.0752
Combine first 4 ingredients in a pitcher; stir well.
Cover and chill.
Just before serving, stir in club soda. - 24.8023
Juice all the ingredients and serve decorated with a twist of apple peel, if liked. - 24.7224
Put all the ingredients in a blender with 2 ice cubes and blend until smooth. - 24.2374
In blender, combine juice, extracts, and ice cubes; blend until ice is coarsely chopped, about 1 minute.
Pour into chilled 16-ounce glass; stir in soda. - 24.1389
Mango Banana Fruit Drink
1. Combine mangoes, banana, yogurt and ice in a blender. Process until smooth. Pour into glasses and garnish with a mint sprig. (Strain first
2. Add a little milk if the drink is too thick. Add 1-2 tablespoons brown sugar for more sweetness. - 23.9767
Lahaina Sunset Juice
Place peaches, milk and pineapple juice in blender; process until smooth.
Add ice and rum extract; process until smooth and frothy. - 23.8938
Juice the fruit and whizz in a blender with a couple of ice cubes. - 23.3759
Blend until smooth with a hand mixer.
Stir in: - 23.3571
Juice both ingredients and serve over ice, garnished with mint. - 23.2838
Frozen Strawberry Cooler
Fill blender with ice.
Add limeade and strawberries.
Blend until smooth.
Add water if needed. - 23.2057
Age Of Innocence Cup
1. When the tea has cooled to room temperature, pour into a punch bowl. Add the remaining ingredients except the ginger ale and sugar syrup. - 23.1982
In blender container combine yogurt, pineapple, orange juice, kiwi fruit and wheat germ.
Cover and blend on high speed until smooth. - 23.0985
Juice both ingredients for a light fresh drink and serve over ice. - 23.0534
Healthy Orange And Milk Drink
Combine all ingredients except ice cubes in blender container and process at low speed.
If desired, add ice cubes, one at a time, and process until smooth.
Divide evenly. - 22.9185
Fruit Drinks For Desserts
1. In an electric blender blend fruits and juices until smooth.
2. If possible add ice to make a sherbet-like dessert.
3. Serve in juice glasses with a garnish of lemon wedges, orange slices or mint leaves. - 22.4852
Fill a glass with ice cubes. Pour in the orange juice, tonic water and lemon juice. Stir and serve. - 22.2568
Party Mai Tais
In pitcher, combine all ingredients except ice and garnish; stir to dissolve orange juice concentrate. - 22.0628
Arctic Sunshine Drink
1. Blend orange juice,1/4 cup milk, and egg until smooth.
2. Add crushed ice. Fill blender with remaining milk. Blend briefly.
3. Pour into glasses - 21.923
Place all ingredients in blender; blend until smooth. - 20.0371
Fill a large brandy balloon with crushed ice.
Pour over Cointreau, then Parfait Amour.
Stir gently with a swizzle stick.
Decorate with violets, if desired. - 19.6092
Assemble Juice Extractor.
Process carrots and pineapple at recommended speed. - 15.3064
Low Fat Mango Surprise - 3 Ingredients
1. In blender, add ricotta cheese and blend until nice and creamy.
2. Add vanilla custard and mix well.
3. In a mixing bowl, transfer the vanilla custard mixture.
4. Wash the blender, and drop ripe mango pieces in it. Puree well.
5. Add pureed mango... - 0
Fruit Drink Recipes By Category